Tucker Carlson now says QAnon doesn't exist

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What do you think they torture POWs for? Fun?

Troop strength and locations are critical information. Has been since the beginning of time. Let me see if I can find CNN mentioning it somewhere for you...

What does that have to do with anything?  If you don't know what I meant by absolute bollocks, let me know.

Duckworth slams Tucker Carlson over remarks on women in the military

"F*ck Tucker Carlson. While he was practicing his two-step, America’s female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America’s women. "

yeah, i know, i know... Duckworth is a democrat. but since she's "a former combat pilot in the Iraq War who lost both legs after her helicopter was downed", i'd say she's got more street cred then "dancing with the stars" Tucker!

17 hours ago, bcsapper said:

What does that have to do with anything?  If you don't know what I meant by absolute bollocks, let me know.

Of course I know what you meant, you're leftists. When you say 'absolute bollocks' you mean facts which you can't dispute.

17 hours ago, godzilla said:

Duckworth slams Tucker Carlson over remarks on women in the military

"F*ck Tucker Carlson. While he was practicing his two-step, America’s female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America’s women. "

yeah, i know, i know... Duckworth is a democrat. but since she's "a former combat pilot in the Iraq War who lost both legs after her helicopter was downed", i'd say she's got more street cred then "dancing with the stars" Tucker!

Another REMF like Prince Andrew. Wow.

Comparing those people to front-line vets is stolen valour. People lose their legs in car accidents in Beverly Hills ffs. People in Helos don't have nearly the same experience as actual combat troops.

It's not women in the military that is the issue. Israel, for example, has plenty of XX personnel in their ranks and they kick-butt jus' fine...though they avoid putting women in direct combat for logical reasons derived from common sense. Men tend to do stupid things around women that they would never dream of otherwise. Like risk themselves foolhardily.

That doesn't stop women from crewing things like Iron Dome batteries very successfully. 

The issue is the silly notion that pregnant women should be ANYWHERE near a freaking war. This is WHY one has a military...protect the nation & its future. Equity will kill people just as effectively as a bullet.

Other things nobody bothers considering...

1. Higher cosmic radiation levels at high altitudes. Airliner pilots face the same issues here. Your wee baby isn't protected.

2. G forces are very real...both positive and negative ones could do very weird things to your gestating kiddo. I've pulled negative G-s...did bloody weird things to me. Eyeballs-in...eyeballs out as my Papa called it.

3. What if she miscarries? 

4. Every pregnant woman I've been close to is an emotional roller-coaster. Hormone city.

Edited by DogOnPorch

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course I know what you meant, you're leftists. When you say 'absolute bollocks' you mean facts which you can't dispute.

When I say "absolute bollocks" it means you were talking absolute bollocks.  I don't know about anyone else.

Edited by bcsapper

23 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

No kidding, godz? You found a Democrat who doesn't like Tucker Carlson. Well...stop the presses.

On the other hand if godz can show you a democrat whose apex of critique is "F*ck Tucker Carlson," I can show you a Republican who actually understood Tucker's point. It wasn't what the Dems and their new Progged up military leaders would like to re-interpret and re-purpose for an attack on Rush Limbaugh's next-in-line who they'd dearly love to cancel. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

When I say "absolute bollocks" it means you were talking absolute bollocks.  I don't know about anyone else.

When you said bollocks, I had just made salient points which you either didn't understand or had no decent reply to, so you just fired off a sandbox insult as usual.

23 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

No kidding, godz? You found a Democrat who doesn't like Tucker Carlson. Well...stop the presses.

"EVERYONE MUST OBEY DEAR LEADERS NANCY PELOSI, AOC AND CHRIS CUOMO!!!!!! BLASPHEMY AND HERESY WILL NOT NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!" 

Nothing makes leftists happier than the suppression of dissenting voices, and yet Tucker dares to make a mockery of CNN's false & blatantly stupid narratives right on national TV. It's too much to be tolerated. Emotional support blankies and tinfoil hats can't make the cognitive dissonance go away. That's why the useful idiots are rioting again in Seattle, Portland and LA. 

On 3/13/2021 at 5:26 PM, Infidel Dog said:

According to you there was no pork

Hey that’s not what I said at all go re-read what I wrote and then explain whether you’re dishonest or just have really poor reading comprehension ( or both)

On 3/13/2021 at 5:26 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Waking up, I thought to myself, 'Gee, I think Beave

Sad to hear that I’m in your head when you wake up? Did I break something between your ears?  Hope you don’t have morning wood. 

On 3/13/2021 at 5:57 PM, WestCanMan said:

I got that transcript from politifact, which you actually linked liar.

I showed where you edited out the words 'Neo-Nazis' when Trump talked about 'really bad people' liar.

I showed where you deleted 'statue debaters' when he was talking about 'very fine people' liar. 

Face it: you' truly are a pathetic and disgusting liar, and all 3 of your links just reinforce that fact that, and so now you're doubling down with more lies, sandbox insults and swearing :lol:

I feel sorry for your kids if you throw tantrums and lie and swear at them when you're the one who's blatantly wrong at home, like you do when you're here.

Like I said I gave you 3 links which all have either the dash or no mention of neo Nazis so you clearly didn’t check them did you?  I dod a straight copy-paste from politifact and didn’t change anything you moron.  Here it is again:

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Like I said I gave you 3 links which all have either the dash or no mention of neo Nazis

It's time for you to admit that you get your information from blatant disinformation sources then, because that's some serious BlueAnon going on there. It's really disturbing that you can find 3 sources with the exact same lies.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say. 

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville. 

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. 

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

I got my transcript from Politico, I think I might have said I got it from Politifact (aka Politifaked), the thoroughly discredit fact'checker'.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

When you said bollocks, I had just made salient points which you either didn't understand or had no decent reply to, so you just fired off a sandbox insult as usual.

No, it was because what you wrote was asinine crap.  Generally, women are just as capable as men at absorbing punishment, and any specifics would depend on the individual. 

I actually used bollocks to be less insulting.  Sandbox or not.

Edited by bcsapper

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hey that’s not what I said at all go re-read what I wrote and then explain whether you’re dishonest or just have really poor reading comprehension ( or both)

You said this:

On 3/10/2021 at 5:17 PM, BeaverFever said:

No the Covid relief bull was not Democrat pork it was COVID relief and the Republicans voted against it simply because their religion is based on oppositional defiance disorder and compels to obstruct anything and everything promoted by a Democrat no matter what it is. 

That's wrong. You're wrong and I won't waste time on the rest of your nonsense.

Edit:      Pardon me. You were right about the bill being "bull."

Edited by Infidel Dog

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

You said this:

That's wrong. You're wrong and I won't waste time on the rest of your nonsense.

Edit:      Pardon me. You were right about the bill being "bull."

So we know its at least poor reading skills. A trait that come up again and again with all you Trumpsters is that you cannot read anything all the way to the end. You start to read something and then as soon as your emotions start to react to it you’re unable to finish and instead dash off some half-baked response. This is a common trait amongst people with inadequate schooling as it’s something most people are taught not to do in High school. I give you an F until you go back and read the entire post. 

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Calling everyone a "white supremacist" is stylish these days, but not good.

In the piece he references how Tucker deflects this accusation by only narrowly defining it. 

Yet his schtick is often focused on "preserving heritage" and denigrating diversity. 

He's also really popular amongst White Supremacists. 

15 hours ago, bcsapper said:

No, it was because what you wrote was asinine crap.  Generally, women are just as capable as men at absorbing punishment, and any specifics would depend on the individual. 

I actually used bollocks to be less insulting.  Sandbox or not.

LMAO. This reminds me of when I was younger and had roommates. I was watching Team Canada's women play the US and my roommates came home and laughed 'cause it was women's hockey. I said that they still make good plays, things just happen a bit slower.

Then an American girl went to wrist the puck out of their defensive zone and one of the Canadian girls went to catch the puck, and started actually crying when it hit her hand. 

I've watched thousands of hours of men's hockey and seen many grievous injuries including broken bones, lost teeth, dislocated shoulders, etc, I still haven't seen a single one of the men cry. 

Don't bullshit me sapper. Women are absolutely not as good as men at absorbing pain and it's not even close.

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So we know its at least poor reading skills. A trait that come up again and again with all you Trumpsters is that you cannot read anything all the way to the end. You start to read something and then as soon as your emotions start to react to it you’re unable to finish and instead dash off some half-baked response. This is a common trait amongst people with inadequate schooling as it’s something most people are taught not to do in High school. I give you an F until you go back and read the entire post. 

I have no idea what you're talking about. But it's a little sad to watch how desperately you're reaching out to find somebody who does.

I've been consistent throughout this conversation. What the Democrooks are calling a "covid relief plan" is mostly (and yes I've specifically used the word mostly) PORK

I have called and continue to call this quote from you a lie from a liar.

No the Covid relief bull was not Democrat pork it was COVID relief

I've offered sourced examples and common sense explanation. You've offered nothing but snark, slurs and diversionary blather.

3 hours ago, Boges said:

LOL, you watch John Oliver.

He's got an accent, so no doubt he sounds smart to some, but he's a lying dolt.

He's the one who went on and on trying to call Trump a liar for saying that it didn't rain during his speech: https://time.com/4668566/john-oliver-trump-president-lies/ He even found a picture of Melania holding an umbrella to try to provee his point.

Turns out Trump was right as usual, and Oliver was just editorializing and lying his face off.

Here's a hi def video of Trump's inauguration speech from ABC news: 

Watch for yourself and you'll soon see for yourself that John Oliver is nothing but a worthless liar. 

Oliver attacking Carlson for being a loser is like Hitler calling Ghandi a warmonger.

Edited by WestCanMan