Tucker Carlson now says QAnon doesn't exist

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Progs and their supporters NEED this silly conspiracy theory to be TRUE. So at all costs...damn the torpedoes...Q until the end.

They define what Q is...who Q is.

Nobody else does...certainly not the Republicans or Trump supporters.

Much like their obsession with racism...they become racists in the process. They obsess over this Q and become it.

They already are their own version of Q: they're BlueAnon supporters.

While roughly 1% of conservatives are dumb enough to follow Q (that's probably where the adrenalchrome and other similar BS stories come from) almost all leftists are dumb enough to believe in Blueanon's stories like Russian colllusion, Ukrainian collusion, Joe "The Mensa Messiah" Biden, the Gentle Giant, sleeping beauty Brianna, racist walls, toylit-drinking, peaceful riots, the enormous terrorist threat of the white man in America, how GOP hate speech caused the Pulse massacre, Trump's anti-Semitism sparked the synagogue shooting, severed-head effigies are a-ok, etc. 

On 3/8/2021 at 7:24 PM, WestCanMan said:

IS HOLDING UP A COVID RELIEF BILL SUDDENLY BAD BEAVE? REALLY? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? WHEREVER WILL THE KENNEDY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS GET THEIR MONEY FROM NOW? :huh:

Yeah it’s bad. Millions of blue collar Americans that Republicans pretend to care about need that money. But they’re denied, why?  No valid reason 

On 3/8/2021 at 11:56 AM, WestCanMan said:

So trump was just lucky, and he became POTUS just at the right time, when there was no need to start any more wars.....

You think he’s a hero because he’s the first Republican in 100 years to not fight a war?

The difference between islamists and other groups who think that their way is the best way is that most people don't blow up kids at an Ariana Grande concert to prove it. 

Lots of other groups have resorted to terro including American conservative terrorists in recent history or have you forgotten about Oklahoma City, Atlanta olympics, countless abortion clinics, Pittsburgh synagogue, the MAGA bomber, Charleston church shooting, the “very fine person” who ran down Heather Heyer in Charlottesville....

Right. N one tells them to drop out. They tell them that they are suckers if they try, because the big white bogeyman won't give them any jobs if they graduate. Get it?

That is a lie. Period. 

Of course there is brutality. Ask Tony Timpa. Oh wait, you don't know who that is.

Of course I do. Wait you’re one of those people who only believes police brutality is real if the victim is white, aren’t you?  I bet you believe there’s no such thing as racism except anti-white racism.  Right?

How many times a week do you go to Costco for tinfoil

Pretty hilarious from a proven right wing conspiracy nut who thinks the election was stolen from Trump by a massive globali conspiracy that even includes longtime proven Republicans and trump appointees. You also seem blissfully unaware of all the voter disenfranchisement bills Republicans ate trying to ram through at federal and state level 

20 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah it’s bad. Millions of blue collar Americans that Republicans pretend to care about need that money. But they’re denied, why?  No valid reason 

Probably because the 'covid relief bill' is more of a 'friends of the Dems party money' bill.

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You think he’s a hero because he’s the first Republican in 100 years to not fight a war?

Not just Republicans Beave. IIRC Jimmy Carter was the last POTUS not to have a war.

History isn't your strong suit, but then, what is, aside from lying.

Lots of other groups have resorted to terro including American conservative terrorists in recent history or have you forgotten about Oklahoma City, Atlanta olympics, countless abortion clinics, Pittsburgh synagogue, the MAGA bomber, Charleston church shooting, the “very fine person” who ran down Heather Heyer in Charlottesville....

So much stupidity, I'm not sure where to begin.

For starters, you're going back decades to come up with a handful of incidents. There were as many muslim terrorist attacks during the 8 years of Obama's presidency.

In Charlottesville, the Heather Heyer incident wasn't a terrorist attack - the driver sped off when someone in that angry mob hit his window with a bat. Also, Trump didn't refer to anyone involved in violence there are very fine people. You're just so stupid that you keep saying the same thing even though it's been explained to you many times.

Hatred of Jews is a Dem phenomenon. You can't really blame the killing of Jews in America on Trump, he's overly supportive if anything.

That is a lie. Period. 

It's actually 100% true and you know it. Cry me a river.

Of course I do. Wait you’re one of those people who only believes police brutality is real if the victim is white,

So painfully, brutally stupid. Lmao. 

I believe it was brutality against Timpa, and against Floyd, and there's no reason to suggest otherwise. 

Pretty hilarious 

It's not hilarious at all. It's sad. You got sucked in by literally every single moronic CNN narrative of the past ten years, and even with the benefit of hindsight you're oblivious. I didn't think it was possible.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 3:29 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Well, since  you're offering me access to your amazing intellect why don't you explain the part to me you left out where they're supposed to be "inconvenient truths?"

What you're calling a covid relief bill is more just a bill of Democrat Pork, isn't it?

The Mr. Potatohead and Dr. Seuss things were just two more additions to the nonsense of cancel culture. How is that inconvenient to anybody but the leftist cancel creeps. They're being laughed at. You didn't really believe the reality flip that says the people laughing at them were the ones being laughed at, did you? Nice try on that one then, but it's only inconvenient to the morons who thought attacking a toy and a beloved children's book would get them anything but pointed to and laughed at. I hear the cancel cretins are after Pepe Le Pew and Speedy Gonzales now. They're ridiculous. More and more those who aren't laughing at them are ignoring them.

The lie about Potatohead and Seuss is that Democrats didn’t have anything to do with either one and yer Republicans lies and said Democrats were responsible for both. The  Dr Seuss people are the ones who decided to discontinue the books with racist depictions of Asian people drawn by a man who in real life was openly racist against Asian people and openly advocated for internment camps calling Japanese Americans the fifth column.  The Potatohead people made their decision for whatever reason. 

No the Covid relief bull was not Democrat pork it was COVID relief and the Republicans voted against it simply because their religion is based on oppositional defiance disorder and compels to obstruct anything and everything promoted by a Democrat no matter what it is. 

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Not just Republicans Beave. IIRC Jimmy Carter was the last POTUS not to have a war.

History isn't your strong suit, but then, what is, aside from lying.

So much stupidity, I'm not sure where to begin.

For starters, you're going back decades to come up with a handful of incidents. There were as many muslim terrorist attacks during the 8 years of Obama's presidency.

In Charlottesville, the Heather Heyer incident wasn't a terrorist attack - the driver sped off when someone in that angry mob hit his window with a bat. Also, Trump didn't refer to anyone involved in violence there are very fine people. You're just so stupid that you keep saying the same thing even though it's been explained to you many times.

Hatred of Jews is a Dem phenomenon. You can't really blame the killing of Jews in America on Trump, he's overly supportive if anything.

It's actually 100% true and you know it. Cry me a river.

So painfully, brutally stupid. Lmao. 

I believe it was brutality against Timpa, and against Floyd, and there's no reason to suggest otherwise. 

It's not hilarious at all. It's sad. You got sucked in by literally every single moronic CNN narrative of the past ten years, and even with the benefit of hindsight you're oblivious. I didn't think it was possible.

I said Trump is the first REPUBLICAN to not have a war dumbass. Read before you post. 

Sad to hear you’ve set the bar so low for Republicans that their terrorism is excusable as long they don’t pass the Islamists’ high score. You’re dumb enough to think that makes a difference but it really doesn’t. 

The white supremacist who killed Heyer was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life plus 419 years. He admitted he deliberately drove into a crowd of people. It doesn’t matter how much people like you and Trump want to excuse, deflect and redirect for white supremacists, tou can’t change the facts.   Charlottesville was full of open white supremacist groups and Trump said “there were many fine people on both sides”. I don’t accept that someone can be a white supremacist and still be a fine person.   

Trump likes any individual or group that pledges fealty to him. That includes anti-semites. He was endorsed by the  KKK.  The media had to chase him for weeks before he would condemn them directly instead of deflecting or having spokespeople issue generic and soft canned statements on his behalf. 

The synagogue shooter was a rabid righting conservative that’s a fact. How many mosques or synagogues or temples have been shot up by Democrats?  It’s always a conservative      

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The lie about Potatohead and Seuss is that Democrats didn’t have anything to do with either one

Here's what started the Dr. Seuss controversy:

Biden removes mention of Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day

President Biden removed mentions of Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day amid accusations of “racial undertones” in the classic, whimsical tales for children.

Read Across America Day, started by the National Educational Association in 1998 as a way to promote children’s reading, is even celebrated on the author’s March 2 birthday.

In his presidential proclamation, Biden noted that “for many Americans, the path to literacy begins with story time in their school classroom,” USA Today reported.

But unlike his two predecessors, former Presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama, Biden did not mention Dr. Seuss.

The move comes as Dr. Seuss’ work has generated controversy following a study highlighting a lack of diversity among the author’s characters.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/biden-removes-mention-of-dr-seuss-from-read-across-america-day/

Biden's still a leftie isn't he?

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No the Covid relief bull was not Democrat pork it was COVID relief and the Republicans voted against it simply because their religion is based on oppositional defiance disorder and compels to obstruct anything and everything promoted by a Democrat no matter what it is. 

First of all thanks for "Covid relief bull."  

That's going on my top 10 list of Freudian slip typos of all-time. qVmLENy.gif

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I said Trump is the first REPUBLICAN to not have a war dumbass. Read before you post.      

You don't get to control the narrative dumbass. I can talk about Dem prsidents if I want. Suck it up.

Sad to hear you’ve set the bar so low for Republicans that their terrorism is excusable as long they don’t pass the Islamists’ high score. You’re dumb enough to think that makes a difference but it really doesn’t. 

In a country with 150M people of a certain group some shit is bound to happen. Islamists in the US however are only 1% of the population. They shouldn't be committing 90% of the terrorist attacks.

You're dumb enough to not have a clue what I just said. I don't know why I bother.

The white supremacist who killed Heyer was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life plus 419 years. He admitted he deliberately drove into a crowd of people. It doesn’t matter how much people like you and Trump want to excuse, deflect and redirect for white supremacists, tou can’t change the facts.   Charlottesville was full of open white supremacist groups and Trump said “there were many fine people on both sides”. I don’t accept that someone can be a white supremacist and still be a fine person.   

Liar.

Trump said that there were fine people on both sides of the statue argument. You've had that explained to you 100 times but don't let the truth get in the way of your idiotic arguments.

Trump likes any individual or group that pledges fealty to him. That includes anti-semites. He was endorsed by the  KKK.  The media had to chase him for weeks before he would condemn them directly instead of deflecting or having spokespeople issue generic and soft canned statements on his behalf. 

Trump denounced all those people many times. Leftits just don't like to acknowledge it.

Trudeau wouldn't even denounce a hate rally right in his backyard, leftits here didn't care. 

The synagogue shooter was a rabid righting conservative that’s a fact. How many mosques or synagogues or temples have been shot up by Democrats?  It’s always a conservative

The baseball park shooter was a rabid Bernie bro, that's a fact. 

The difference is that the GOP never espoused violence or harassment of the Dems. 

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Here's what started the Dr. Seuss controversy:

Biden removes mention of Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day

President Biden removed mentions of Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day amid accusations of “racial undertones” in the classic, whimsical tales for children.

Read Across America Day, started by the National Educational Association in 1998 as a way to promote children’s reading, is even celebrated on the author’s March 2 birthday.

In his presidential proclamation, Biden noted that “for many Americans, the path to literacy begins with story time in their school classroom,” USA Today reported.

But unlike his two predecessors, former Presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama, Biden did not mention Dr. Seuss.

The move comes as Dr. Seuss’ work has generated controversy following a study highlighting a lack of diversity among the author’s characters.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/biden-removes-mention-of-dr-seuss-from-read-across-america-day/

Biden's still a leftie isn't he?

Where did you learn it started there?

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't get to control the narrative dumbass. I can talk about Dem prsidents if I want. Suck it up.

Do you even know what you’re trying to say?  Because sounds like you’re just blathering trying to respond to everything even if it means saying nothing. 

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In a country with 150M people of a certain group some shit is bound to happen. Islamists in the US however are only 1% of the population. They shouldn't be committing 90% of the terrorist attacks.

You're dumb enough to not have a clue what I just said. I don't know why I bother

More blather  what’s your point?  You’re entitled to exactly zero terrorist attacks regardless of how many people you have  

And the extremist propagandists who simply provoke the less stable ones into committing attacks using their over-the-top rhetoric and hyperbole and wild conspiracies are just as culpable as the mullahs who never killed a single person with their own hands but screamed about jihad and infidels  

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump said that there were fine people on both sides of the statue argument. You've had that explained to you 100 times but don't let the truth get in the way of your idiotic arguments.

He was asked directly about Nazis and that’s how he responded. 

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. 

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump denounced all those people many times. Leftits just don't like to acknowledge it.

Trudeau wouldn't even denounce a hate rally right in his backyard, leftits here didn't care. 

Please his denouncements were mild and evasive and brief and only came out when he was hounded for days. 

What hate rally did Trudeau refuse to denounce?

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The baseball park shooter was a rabid Bernie bro, that's a fact. 

The difference is that the GOP never espoused violence or harassment of the Dems. 

1 mentally unstable guy that’s all you got compared to your long list of conservative terrorists

LOL The GOP espouses violence all the time with all their constant gun rhetoric, including every speaker at Trumps DC rally using almost constant violent metaphors and violent imagery 

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

To be honest, I haven't even checked into it, I'm just assuming that the bill is chock full of loot for Pelosi's pals based on the Dems' past history. 

Let me help you out then.  Here's Forbes quoting the Wall Street Journal:

The Wall Street Journal editorial board estimated that only $825 billion was directly related to Covid-19 relief and $1 trillion was “expansions of progressive programs, pork, and unrelated policy changes.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/22/is-there-waste-or-bloated-spending-in-the-19-trillion-coronavirus-stimulus-bill/?sh=3ae8fa7939db

That was Feb. 22 though. I heard something about them trimming it down a bit.

This one below explains what's been clipped though.

"

Critics have also hit the legislation because much of it won't be spent this year.

The minority staff of the House Budget Committee and Rep. Jason Smith provided Secrets with the highlights of the Senate-passed version spending in the bill unrelated to coronavirus relief, posted below.

Smith, the top Republican on the budget committee, told NPR today, “If this bill was about direct payments to people and putting shots in the arms and vaccines, you would have strong bipartisan support across this Congress and across this country, but less than 9% of the entire spending in this bill actually goes to crushing the virus and helping distribute vaccines and putting shots in arms.”

• Less than 9% goes to combating COVID-19.
  • Twenty-seven percent (or more than $500 billion) goes to state and local governments.
  • Twenty-one percent (or approximately $400 billion) goes to policies that reduce private-sector employment.
  • $135 million for the National Endowment for the Arts.
  • $135 million for the National Endowment for the Humanities.
  • $200 million for the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
  • $12 billion for foreign aid.

What is spent in this year of the $1.9 trillion?

• Five percent ($6 billion) of the $130 billion set aside for K-12 schools.
  • Five percent ($250 million) of the $5 billion for Emergency Housing Vouchers.
  • Seventeen percent ($7 billion) of the $39 billion for child care.
  • Twenty-three percent ($11 billion) of the $50 billion for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
  • None of the $5 billion for homeless assistance."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/covid-stimulus-price-tag-17-000-per-person-69-000-per-family

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

"

Critics have also hit the legislation because much of it won't be spent this year.

The minority staff of the House Budget Committee and Rep. Jason Smith provided Secrets with the highlights of the Senate-passed version spending in the bill unrelated to coronavirus relief, posted below.

Smith, the top Republican on the budget committee, told NPR today, “If this bill was about direct payments to people and putting shots in the arms and vaccines, you would have strong bipartisan support across this Congress and across this country, but less than 9% of the entire spending in this bill actually goes to crushing the virus and helping distribute vaccines and putting shots in arms.”

• Less than 9% goes to combating COVID-19.
  • Twenty-seven percent (or more than $500 billion) goes to state and local governments.
  • Twenty-one percent (or approximately $400 billion) goes to policies that reduce private-sector employment.
  • $135 million for the National Endowment for the Arts.
  • $135 million for the National Endowment for the Humanities.
  • $200 million for the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
  • $12 billion for foreign aid.

What is spent in this year of the $1.9 trillion?

• Five percent ($6 billion) of the $130 billion set aside for K-12 schools.
  • Five percent ($250 million) of the $5 billion for Emergency Housing Vouchers.
  • Seventeen percent ($7 billion) of the $39 billion for child care.
  • Twenty-three percent ($11 billion) of the $50 billion for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
  • None of the $5 billion for homeless assistance."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/covid-stimulus-price-tag-17-000-per-person-69-000-per-family

So what? it’s economic stimulus that creates jobs and also provides relief to struggling families and businesses and its supported by 70% of Americans.

It’s telling that conservatives would rather America cut off its nose to spite its face by denying families and businesses of desperately needed relief just because they don’t believe arts should receive public funding. 

Excerpts from an opinion piece I read just today sum it up nicely:

A simple formula allows Republican Party leaders to retain the support of their "base" even as they enact policies that hurt their own voters.

In other words, Republicans have (quietly) worked hard to undermine a Covid-19 relief bill that would obviously help struggling conservative constituents pay bills, shop for food, keep their pensions and enjoy access to health care in a pandemic. And yet, those constituents continue — at least for the time being — to vote Republican. How is this possible?

Erick Erikson, a conservative evangelical radio show host, succinctly explains how they do it.

I know a lot of smart people are out there saying the GOP was so focused on Dr. Seuss that they couldn't mount effective opposition to the COVID plan. I think they need to learn what I've started learning — more voters will remember Seuss when they vote than the COVID plan.

In a nutshell: Republicans are very good at inventing enemies. Made-up enemies are safest. That's why, to paraphrase George Orwell, Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

This fake controversy, and its perceived threat to the American way of life, is a made-up enemy. Yet Republicans and their media spokespersons spun this as a culture war waged by radical leftists on "Green Eggs and Ham" (a book unaffected by the decision of Dr. Seuss Enterprises). Dangerous to American free speech? Hardly. Excellent distraction from the GOP's Covid-19 obstruction? Absolutely.

According to Yale history professor Timothy Snyder, Republican leaders' motives are likely deeply cynical. Snyder proposes a concept called "sadopopulism," which refers to politicians who purposefully govern in a way that makes life worse for the bulk their supporters. Snyder presents the strategy in a few easy steps:

• Identify an "enemy."
  • Enact policies that create pain in your own constituents.
  • Blame the ensuing pain on the "enemies."
  • Present yourself as the strongman who can fight the enemies.
In a nutshell, you can't have a white grievance party if your constituents aren't grieving. Policy that keeps the rank and file in pain keeps them angry, and perversely that can help you at the ballot box by directing their anger at "made-up enemies" who — so the story goes — are powered by Democrats who are out to ruin (cancel) American culture. The formula creates a brutal political incentive to embrace policies that hurt their own constituents.

To get the masses on board, such leaders have to present themselves as strongmen doing battle with the enemies. As Erickson explained, if they do this right, people will remember that the leaders did battle with those who wanted to stop publishing a few Dr. Seuss books, and they'll forget that those same leaders voted to deny them relief from the economic stress caused by the pandemic.

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

He was asked directly about Nazis and that’s how he responded. 

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. 

So there you go, you just got busted editing out actual text and inserting "--" just to make Trump look bad again. You're the textbook definition of a deceptive little weasel and a totally worthless piece of crap.

Why wouldn't you just show the whole transcript if you think that you're right? Why did you get yourself into a position where you just had to lie again? Why are you so casual about being a worthless liar Beave?

You know that you're under the microscope for being nothing but a liar, yet you double down (and triple, quadruple, centuple, milluple....) with every single post you write.

Here's the full transcript liar:

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. 

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Do you need me to break this down for you so that you can understand what you're blathering about?

As if you didn't already know, Trump was not calling the Neo-Nazis or Antifa (an important distinction, because Antifa is also a terrorist group) "very fine people". Therefor you're just a worthless, disgusting liar like I have always maintained. 

For your edification, if there's anything to be edited out here, it's his side comments to reporters who were rudely interrupting him while he was speaking:

TRUMP: 

Excuse me, (1) they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, (2) and you had some very bad people in that group. (3) But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group [–-] You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

1) When he said that "they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis" that means that: the group that applied to rally there wasn't a racist group. The problem is that when they went to talk about taking down the statues of those true-blue Democrats, some supporters of the Dems' civil war leaders showed up.

2) When he said that "you had some very bad people people in that group" he was specifically referring to the neo-Nazis that he was asked about. This actually means that he was calling neo-Nazis "very bad people", which means that he thinks they were bad people. 

3) When Trump says "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides" he is actually just telling the honest truth. Only a total idiot or a liar would say that there weren't any good people there to debate the taking down of statues because there were, and the truth is actually important. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc are extremely important people and good, intelligent, educated, decent people showed up to talk about a very important, delicate and complicated subject. 

Of course, there's no shortage of losers and liars in this world, yourself included, who would twist another person's words into a totally alternate meaning just to malign them, and that's why it's important for people like me to put you in your place.

In this whole story and subsequent debate, you and the CNN reporters who share your penchant for lying are right down on the lowest rung of scumbags, and that includes the neo-Nazi and Antifa, because the truth is actually important Beave.

There's an important historical debate to be had about the removal of statues. It's a place for intelligent, insightful and historically accurate debate, not a chance to revise history and lie to score cheap political points. That's why lying scumbags like you should be completely disregarded: you're just here to pee in the pool. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So there you go, you just got busted editing out actual text and inserting "--" just to make Trump look bad again. You're the textbook definition of a deceptive little weasel and a totally worthless piece of crap.

Why wouldn't you just show the whole transcript if you think that you're right? Why did you get yourself into a position where you just had to lie again? Why are you so casual about being a worthless liar Beave?

You know that you're under the microscope for being nothing but a liar, yet you double down (and triple, quadruple, centuple, milluple....) with every single post you write.

Here's the full transcript liar

I didn’t edit anything you dipshit thats the transcript 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/transcript-trumps-contentious-aug-15-press-conference/story%3fid=49254485

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/3672771/full-transcript-donald-trump-press-conference/amp/

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So what? it’s economic stimulus that creates jobs and also provides relief to struggling families and businesses and its supported by 70% of Americans.

Blah, blah, blah, Beave. I scanned through your opus of a reply looking for something like a rebuttal of the claim you were supposedly replying to. That what their calling "covid relief" is more just democrat flavored pork.

Didn't see anything like that. Does that mean you concede? 

3 minutes ago, godzilla said:

US military tells Tucker to shut the fuck up.

Military leaders thrash Tucker Carlson after comments about female troops

“remember that those opinions were made by an individual who has never served a day in his life.”

Do you agree that pregnant females should be in combat roles?

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Do you agree that pregnant females should be in combat roles?

is that what they said? no, they didn't say that... they said that women will serve. and since they're women, they will get pregnant and will continue to serve.

Edited by godzilla

Just now, godzilla said:

is that what they said? no, they didn't say that... they said that women will server. and since they're women, they will get pregnant and will continue to serve.

Again: do you agree that pregnant women should be in combat roles?