Tucker Carlson now says QAnon doesn't exist

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Lol Republicans sure as hell aren’t pro-Palestinian 

Trump was far more interested in peace in the ME than the Demonrats, and that's an undisputed fact.

OMG!  no such thing as a pro-Palestinian Islamist!  That’s news to the world!

It's news to you apparently, because you're the one who used the term. 

FYI islamists aren't "pro-Palestinian", because if they gave a f about the Palestinians then they wouldn't be forcing them to live in squalor just so that they could use them to fear/hate monger against Israel. 

Again, the ME situation is far beyond your ken. Just nod your head and dodge the subject. 

That’s like me saying there’s no such thing as a pro-family Republican because in my opinion Republicans have sinister motives. 

No, it's actually not the same thing at all, because islamists are bigots and terrorists/sympathizers by definition (see below) and it's just your own idiotic opinion that Republicans have sinister motives against families. 

It's not even an idiotic talking point of leftists that GOPers are anti-family, almost everyone in NA would admit that it's quite the opposite. You're on an island with that lame duck opinion. 

Is·lam·ist
/ˈizlaməst/

noun

1. an advocate or supporter of Islamic militancy or fundamentalism.

The point still stands:  when it comes to white supremacists and QAnon in the Republican ranks, the feigned helplessness to rid yourselves of this vermin isn’t fooling anybody.  The rare and half-hearted condemnations of these people, which are only issued reluctantly following some tragic event and days of negative press, are a clear  signal that you welcome their support. 

By and large, racists aren't smart enough to realize that the party that harms black men and strips black children of a fair chance to succeed in polite society is the Demonrats.

The Dems are alone in pushing the false narrative that police kill black people for no reason and that no one will hire black people because of the white bogeyman, and that narrative is the exact opposite of what you'd want a little black kid to hear if you cared about them.

Would Tony Robbins tell them that? 

"Hey kids, the cops just wanna kill ya and no one will hire you anyways if you get you get good grades in school. You wanna fight tha powa when y'all grow up. If you want lotsa money, you gotta join a gang."

Hell no. Life coaches do the EXACT opposite of that. They lie in the positive: "You can do anything you really believe in Mr President! You can eat that porridge all by yourself!"

If you care about any 'coloured' kids then you'll tell them to disregard the fear mongers' narratives and to excel in school and trust police, period. The leading killers of black men are other black men and Democrat narratives, not necessarily in that order.

On 3/6/2021 at 6:28 PM, WestCanMan said:

Trump was far more interested in peace in the ME than the Demonrats, and that's an undisputed fact.

No he wasn’t. UAE and the Gulf states weren’t at war with Israel and they’ve been secretly cooperating against their common enemy Iran for decades with the help of the US.   Trumps so-called peace treaty was just theatre and he certainly doesn’t give a damn about Palestinians. 

It's news to you apparently, because you're the one who used the term. 

FYI islamists aren't "pro-Palestinian", because if they gave a f about the Palestinians then they wouldn't be forcing them to live in squalor just so that they could use them to fear/hate monger against Israel. 

Again, the ME situation is far beyond your ken. Just nod your head and dodge the subject. 

Your idiotic subjective interpretations and assumptions aren’t facts. Clearly Islamists as a group, like everyone else on this planet, believe that their cause and methods are in the best interests of their people. They’re wrong of course but they believe it. 

No, it's actually not the same thing at all, because islamists are bigots and terrorists/sympathizers by definition

Well that’s not the same as the definition below. I would also argue that Republicans have their share of bigots and now terrorist sympathizers too. ?

By and large, racists aren't smart enough to realize that the party that harms black men and strips black children of a fair chance to succeed in polite society is the Demonrats.....

Everything from this point on is just racist horsehit and completely made ip falsehoods. Nobody tells them to drop out of school and Republicans do thousands of things in a day to make the lives of black peoples more difficult, starving their schools and communities of funding, massive over-policing and over-incerating, including Trumps election race-baiting and white fear-mongering that the Dems are going to massively relocate blacks into nice white suburban communities and ruin them.  There’s no such thing as racism or police brutality eh? Denying that it exists is part of the problem 

And now the Republicans are on massive black voter disenfranchisement initiative that makes all the other voter disenfranchisement scams they’ve pulled over the decades look like child’s play 

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No he wasn’t. UAE and the Gulf states weren’t at war with Israel and they’ve been secretly cooperating against their common enemy Iran for decades with the help of the US.   Trumps so-called peace treaty was just theatre and he certainly doesn’t give a damn about Palestinians. 

So trump was just lucky, and he became POTUS just at the right time, when there was no need to start any more wars.....

:lol:

Your idiotic subjective interpretations and assumptions aren’t facts. Clearly Islamists as a group, like everyone else on this planet, believe that their cause and methods are in the best interests of their people. They’re wrong of course but they believe it. Well that’s not the same as the definition below.

Clearly you don't know what islamist means, despite having the definition right in front of your cognitively impaired head.

The difference between islamists and other groups who think that their way is the best way is that most people don't blow up kids at an Ariana Grande concert to prove it. 

I would also argue that Republicans have their share of bigots and now terrorist sympathizers too. ? 

The fact that "you would argue" something is a pretty good indiction that it's blatantly false/idiotic and this fits the bill to a tee.

Everything from this point on is just racist horsehit and completely made ip falsehoods. Nobody tells them to drop out of school and Republicans do thousands of things in a day to make the lives of black peoples more difficult, starving their schools and communities of funding, massive over-policing and over-incerating, including Trumps election race-baiting and white fear-mongering that the Dems are going to massively relocate blacks into nice white suburban communities and ruin them.  

Right. N one tells them to drop out. They tell them that they are suckers if they try, because the big white bogeyman won't give them any jobs if they graduate. Get it?

Would Tony Robbins tell black kids what Barack Obama tells black kids? Of course not. Wise up kid.

There’s no such thing as racism or police brutality eh? Denying that it exists is part of the problem 

Of course there is brutality. Ask Tony Timpa. Oh wait, you don't know who that is.

And now the Republicans are on massive black voter disenfranchisement initiative that makes all the other voter disenfranchisement scams they’ve pulled over the decades look like child’s play

How many times a week do you go to Costco for tinfoil?

• Like 1

Fun little article here:

Forget QAnon, #BlueAnon trends after ALL the crazy conspiracy theories on the left get exposed

Goes like this:

One of the biggest myths peddled by the institutional left, from Hollywood celebrities to mainstream media “journalists,” is that the Republican Party is the sole home of wild, unhinged conspiracy theories that have no connection to reality whatsoever.

then it lists many leftist conspiracy theories that you're not supposed to notice.

I can't remember if they have the one about Republicans trying to squelch the rights of Blacks to vote by asking for ID though, or however that one goes.

They'll never keep up with the Beave though for pushing leftist conspiracy theories. And even if they could, then they'd have to deal with Bubber. :lol:

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2021 at 12:38 PM, BeaverFever said:

So...All those Q supporters in Q costumes at literally every Trump rally over the past 5 years are what....crisis actors?

An inconvenient truth at this point. 

Like the fact that every Repub in Washington voted against COVID-19 aide. 

Better to talk about Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Seuss. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I don't know whether to wish I knew what you were talking about or wish that you did.

Let's break it down for you. 

1) Qanon is an inconvenient truth for Republicans at this point. Trump has mentioned them. They're at Trump rallies. They certainly were at the Jan 6 Rally/Riot. 

But now we're supposed to believe they're a fabrication? I'll concede they are a fringe group. But the GOP needs to also concede ANTIFA is a fringe group, not representative of the Mainstream Democratic party. 

2) Every single Republican voted against Aide for COVID-19 relief. The GOP has less agreement on impeaching Trump then a bill that has 70% Approval. Talk about being on the wrong side of history. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/03/biden-1point9-trillion-covid-relief-plan-has-wide-support-poll-finds.html

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/americans-largely-approve-of-bidens-coronavirus-response-poll-shows/

3) Instead of talking about above. Conservative media is in hysteria about Dr. Seuss books not being published and the Rebranding of Mr. Potato Head, to Potato Head. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kevin-mccarthy-dr-seuss

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bette-midler-concerns-mr-potato-head-toy-hasbro-rebrand

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

LOVE it.

I've compiled many BlueAnon lists here, I just didn't have a sexy name for it.

How about: "There was no violence during the summer 2020 riots"? That was an actual quote that came out after the Jan 6 riot.

The riots were mostly peaceful.

Antifa is a myth.

"Tha wimmen wur forsd to drink frum toylitz".

"Walz r rasist".

I could do this all day.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

LOVE it.

I've compiled many BlueAnon lists here, I just didn't have a sexy name for it.

How about: "There was no violence during the summer 2020 riots"? That was an actual quote that came out after the Jan 6 riot.

The riots were mostly peaceful.

Antifa is a myth.

"Tha wimmen wur forsd to drink frum toylitz".

"Walz r rasist".

I could do this all day.

Ooh, and "Trump invented kid cages".

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Let's break it down for you. 

1) Qanon is an inconvenient truth for Republicans at this point. Trump has mentioned them. They're at Trump rallies. They certainly were at the Jan 6 Rally/Riot. 

But now we're supposed to believe they're a fabrication? I'll concede they are a fringe group. But the GOP needs to also concede ANTIFA is a fringe group, not representative of the Mainstream Democratic party. 

2) Every single Republican voted against Aide for COVID-19 relief. The GOP has less agreement on impeaching Trump then a bill that has 70% Approval. Talk about being on the wrong side of history. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/03/biden-1point9-trillion-covid-relief-plan-has-wide-support-poll-finds.html

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/americans-largely-approve-of-bidens-coronavirus-response-poll-shows/

3) Instead of talking about above. Conservative media is in hysteria about Dr. Seuss books not being published and the Rebranding of Mr. Potato Head, to Potato Head. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kevin-mccarthy-dr-seuss

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bette-midler-concerns-mr-potato-head-toy-hasbro-rebrand

Let's break it down for you: BlueAnon is the mother of all stupid conspiracy theorists by a bazillion light years.

Stupidity as far as the Hubble can see: https://www.cnn.com https://www.ctvnews.ca https://www.msnbc.com

(That was actually a lot easier than I thought it was going to be)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Let's break it down for you. 1) Qanon is an inconvenient truth for Republicans at this point.

Is it though?

I wouldn't know about this Qanon thing if regressive lefties weren't all the time frantically running around in circles squealing about whoever these weirdos are like this - Q796QSn.gif

I watched all those Trump rallies on right side broadcasting. I never saw these Qanon guys there that you were told were running all over the place.

So basically you're frantically screeing about some little known, back of the internet thing and because you're so excited you believe everybody else is. We're not.

It's not like whoever these Qanon guys are murdered over 50 people and burned cities down while telling you true believers it was a "Summer of love," or "Peaceful Protests." psdndGh.gif

One organic food eating climate alarmist walked into the capitol building wearing a buffalo head shaman costume.  Excuse us if we don't circle our houses with razor wire and hide in the basement like Joe and Nancy.

Edited by Infidel Dog

19 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's not like whoever these Qanon guys are murdered over 50 people and burned cities down while telling you true believers it was a "Summer of love," or "Peaceful Protests." psdndGh.gif

One organic food eating climate alarmist walked into the capitol building wearing a buffalo head shaman costume.  Excuse us if we don't circle our houses with razor wire and hide in the basement like Joe and Nancy.

So do you have Biden supporting Antifa? 

But you have Trump comment on Qanon. 

Is it though?

I wouldn't know about this Qanon thing if regressive lefties weren't all the time frantically running around in circles squealing about whoever these weirdos are like this - Q796QSn.gif

QAnon is like the Jan 6 riot.

Over 99% of leftists supported the riots, looting, arson, violence and murders of the BLM riots, while less than 1% of conservatives supported the Jan 6th riots, but leftists jump on the chance to scream "OMG ALL CONSERVATIVES SUPPORT RIOTING! WE NEED TO HAVE 25,000 NATIONAL GUARDSMEN AT CAPITOL HILL TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THE MASSIVE, TREASONOUS CONSERVATIVE HORDE!"

Over 99% of leftists are sucked in by BlueAnon farces on a daily basis, while less than 1% of conservatives are sucked in by QAnon, but leftists shriek: "QANON IS EVERYWHERE! ALL CONSERVATIVES WORSHIP AT THE ALTAR, AND THEY KNOW THE HANDSHAKES, RITUALS, GANG SIGNS AND MOTTOS! THERE'S EVEN A SECRET QANON BLINK!!!!!! Q796QSn.gifQ796QSn.gifQ796QSn.gifTHEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

So Trump says he doesn't know much about Qanon, but he hears they like him very much. (Wonder where he heard that? ;))

In the debate Biden said "Antifa was just an idea, not an organization."

Neither seems to know much on either topic.

But by underplaying the danger of Antifa and excusing BLM as understandable (read the article linked below) some say he encourages them.

Ben Shapiro explains:

Why Won't Biden Condemn Antifa or BLM Violence?

1 hour ago, Boges said:

OOOooooh, that was a really poignant commentary about QAnon. Trump really showed his ambiguous opinion about them/him there. Like everyone else, he doesn't really know wtf qanon is.

Regarding Antifa:

If you clicked on the Antifa website you were redirected to the Biden campaign's donation page.

There are prominent Dems like Nadler saying Antifa is a myth.

Other Dems incorrectly state that Antifa is anti-fascist in nature and non-violent. (What's your official version? Are they imaginary or do they exist but their violent attacks were somehow attributable to others?).

In some states Dems have a standing order not to arrest Antifa/BLM rioters, and in other states prominent Dems like Kamala bail them out of jail to riot again.

Kamala gleefully proclaimed that the violent Antifa/BLM protests "should not let up".

Do you understand it now? Were you somehow unaware of all this right up until this very second?

It's just an established fact that the Dems and their pawns at CNN give Antifa their endorsement, they give them legal support and they give them financial support. It's like Antifa (and BLM) is another one of their militias, like the KKK used to be. Just in a more unofficial capacity this tme.

Edited by WestCanMan

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I don't know whether to wish I knew what you were talking about or wish that you did.

Really which part didn’t you understand, the latest COVID relief bill that Republicans just voted against  or the fake controversy Republicans are trying to gin up up over  Mr potatohead and Dr. Seuss?  Cuz it seems pretty straightforward, you must be really out of touch if none of it rings a bell

Edited by BeaverFever

20 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Really which part didn’t you understand, the latest COVID relief bill that Republicans just voted against  

IS HOLDING UP A COVID RELIEF BILL SUDDENLY BAD BEAVE? REALLY? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? WHEREVER WILL THE KENNEDY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS GET THEIR MONEY FROM NOW? :huh:

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Really which part didn’t you understand, the latest COVID relief bill that Republicans just voted against  or the fake controversy Republicans are trying to gin up up over  Mr potatohead and Dr. Seuss?  Cuz it seems pretty straightforward, you must be really out of touch if none of it rings a bell

Well, since  you're offering me access to your amazing intellect why don't you explain the part to me you left out where they're supposed to be "inconvenient truths?"

What you're calling a covid relief bill is more just a bill of Democrat Pork, isn't it?

The Mr. Potatohead and Dr. Seuss things were just two more additions to the nonsense of cancel culture. How is that inconvenient to anybody but the leftist cancel creeps. They're being laughed at. You didn't really believe the reality flip that says the people laughing at them were the ones being laughed at, did you? Nice try on that one then, but it's only inconvenient to the morons who thought attacking a toy and a beloved children's book would get them anything but pointed to and laughed at. I hear the cancel cretins are after Pepe Le Pew and Speedy Gonzales now. They're ridiculous. More and more those who aren't laughing at them are ignoring them.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Would you like an example of how more people - even Liberals - are finding Cancel Culture mock-worthy, Beave?

"

A mounting discontent with “cancel culture” is emerging, even in some liberal circles.

On a recent episode of “Real Time,” host Bill Maher dedicated a monologue to the cancel culture phenomenon. Maher is very much a man of the left, and of course used some of his time to attack Republicans.

But he also noted that cancel culture from the left is real, undeniable, and out of control.

“Liberals need a Stand Your Ground law … for cancel culture,” Maher said. “So that when the woke mob comes after you for some ridiculous offense, you’ll stand your ground, stop apologizing.”

He then criticized those who deny cancel culture’s existence.

“Cancel culture is real, it’s insane, it’s growing exponentially, coming to a neighborhood near you,” Maher said.

Maher finished his monologue by saying that some of the woke crusades sound like they come from The Onion, a parody website.

“Memo to social justice warriors: When what you’re doing sounds like an Onion headline, stop,” Maher concluded.

Just days later, they canceled Dr. Seuss.

Not only did the Dr. Seuss estate remove six books from publication, but the books were scrubbed from Amazon and eBay. Even President Joe Biden’s Read Across America Day message scrubbed any reference of the once-beloved children’s book author.

The activists demand, the institutions obey.

It’s one thing to see the problem for what it is. The first step to defeating the absurdity of the woke left is to draw it out in the light and expose its absurdities."

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/03/08/some-liberals-are-getting-sick-of-cancel-culture/

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

The bizarre part is that they leave here after being completely unable to defend any of the things that they said, but they'll bring them up again somewhere else and act like they're making salient points.

OMG THE GOP BLOCKED A COVID RELIEF BILL! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING! I'M OUTRAGED! (But I loved it when Pelosi did it, right at the height of the 'pandemic'. That was brilliant!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

The bizarre part is that they leave here after being completely unable to defend any of the things that they said, but they'll bring them up again somewhere else and act like they're making salient points.

Surely you and I aren't the only people to notice that. I doubt it, but I think the reason a certain type keeps doing it is because they think they're getting away with it.

It's like that other one they do where they say something you'd have to be outright stupid or impervious to the obvious not to notice is wrong or more precisely just nonsense, yet most people couldn't be bothered to call it out so they think they got away with it.

They kind of wear you down with repeated idiocy to the point you don't want to bother challenging it. It's a technique and it works.

Edited by Infidel Dog

The Progs and their supporters NEED this silly conspiracy theory to be TRUE. So at all costs...damn the torpedoes...Q until the end.

They define what Q is...who Q is.

Nobody else does...certainly not the Republicans or Trump supporters.

Much like their obsession with racism...they become racists in the process. They obsess over this Q and become it.

• Like 1

Surely you and I aren't the only people to notice that. I doubt it, but I think the reason a certain type keeps doing it is because they think they're getting away with it.

It's like that other one they do where they say something you'd have to be outright stupid or impervious to the obvious not to notice is wrong or more precisely just nonsense, yet most people couldn't be bothered to call it out so they think they got away with it.

They kind of wear you down with repeated idiocy to the point you don't want to bother challenging it. It's a technique and it works.

I wonder if there are people getting paid to throw bogus left wing narratives onto sites like these.

Maybe interns at some left-wing rag, or 'news' station, get assigned to social media platforms just to practice their disinformation and gaslighting techniques before they get to write or go on TV in the big leagues.

It seems silly at first, but there's no other reasonable explanation for a lot of the opinions expressed here. No one could possibly have believed that Dr Ford had any credibility left after a couple days of her testimony, yet people were just determined that her lies were inconsequential and that her snot-bubbled face was all the evidence that was needed in order for Kavanaugh's career to be shelved.

People regularly get exposed for lying here and they just don't care even one bit. It's like they have no shame at all.