4 years ago when I told BC2004 "Trump will fail his voters", she probably didn't know what it meant...

When I said Trump would fail his voters, I didn't mean Trump himself would cause the failure, though I have to agree that Trump is more stupid than I thought. I meant that Trump would fail his voters because his promise MAGA was a mission impossible.

And if you watch the videos below, you will know why:

At 0:52 in the first video,  a worker even didn't mask her nose when dealing with these medical products, so you can imagine how many workers would do the same if the manager and reporter weren't there. And I suppose you have noticed that they didn't wear protective clothes to prevent these medical products from being contaminated by their daily clothes. You can also see the manager even picked up a medical mask without wearing gloves. How could they MAGA without taking their jobs seriously but only whining, blaming China for stealing their jobs, complaining government for not funding them, and begging customer to buy their poorer quality products with higher price? 

Make something great again means it was great before. Trump, Biden or any president couldn't make America great again without the people who made America great before. That is what I meant to say then.

Edited by xul

• xul changed the title to 4 years ago when I told BC2004 "Trump will fail his voters", she probably didn't know what it meant...

It seems like US presidents are no better than those incompetent mask factory manager and worker:

04:09 Let me reiterate, our support for the release of detained Chinese.....?

It seems like President Biden accidentally leaked the topmost national secret of US and Canada...?

On 2/23/2021 at 6:25 PM, xul said:

It seems like US presidents are no better than those incompetent mask factory manager and worker:

04:09 Let me reiterate, our support for the release of detained Chinese.....?

It seems like President Biden accidentally leaked the topmost national secret of US and Canada...?

i'm not supporting Biden, but he stutters. don't be an ass.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:45 AM, OftenWrong said:

It's understandable. Canada, and Canadians are becoming more like the communist Chinese each day.

You mean we've stopped the spread of Covid-19 and re-opened everything again, and have managed modest economic growth while the rest of the world falls further behind from their inabilities to deal with a pandemic in a serious responsible manner? I didn't know we were doing so good!

5 hours ago, Right To Left said:

You mean we've stopped the spread of Covid-19 and re-opened everything again, and have managed modest economic growth while the rest of the world falls further behind from their inabilities to deal with a pandemic in a serious responsible manner? I didn't know we were doing so good!

I'll leave to you to admire their basic dictatorship. Me and the rest of the world will take our chances and live free.

On 3/4/2021 at 8:39 AM, OftenWrong said:

I'll leave to you to admire their basic dictatorship. Me and the rest of the world will take our chances and live free.

Nobody wants to deal with the dilemma that extreme lockdowns are likely the only way these new diseases like Sars-Cov-2, and there will almost certainly be more of these new diseases coming at us as the last of the world's tropical forests are chopped down for farming and palm oil plantations, in an already overcrowded (with humans) world. 

2 hours ago, Right To Left said:

Nobody wants to deal with the dilemma that extreme lockdowns are likely the only way these new diseases like Sars-Cov-2, and there will almost certainly be more of these new diseases coming at us as the last of the world's tropical forests are chopped down for farming and palm oil plantations, in an already overcrowded (with humans) world. 

Let's say it goes long term. By what standard is living in a box better than living outdoors? And who signed us onto this government life insurance plan? Since when do I need a health inspector's permission to go and visit Grandma.

You want to protect yourself, go ahead. Wear a hazmat suit, and your kids for all I care. Just don't expect or force me to do it.

19 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Let's say it goes long term. By what standard is living in a box better than living outdoors? And who signed us onto this government life insurance plan? Since when do I need a health inspector's permission to go and visit Grandma.

You want to protect yourself, go ahead. Wear a hazmat suit, and your kids for all I care. Just don't expect or force me to do it.

The vast majority of us are 'living in a box' whether we like it or not, because Canada's and every other major capitalist nation in the world prioritizes money and economic growth over health and even life itself! 

My grandmother died two years ago at age of 101, and I presume of natural causes! In retrospect, although her body was failing and she was confined to bed in her final months, her mind was still relatively sound, so even though she had been part of our lives for such a long, long time, we did feel some regret when the end came for her. In retrospect, I am just glad that it happened before all this covid crap broke out! 

Now, if she was still around with all this going on, I would be very afraid of passing on any virus to her, especially Covid-19. Don't know if you've had to actually make regular visits to a nursing home to visit grandparents, BUT even when there are major flu outbreaks, they will go into lockdown until they are able to determine who does and does not have the flu. AND even if you're intending to visit your grandma if she is not sick herself, nursing home rules will require you to use hand sanitizer, put on a protective mask and gloves, and even a hospital smock or gown or whatever the hell it is. 

To hear some rightwing clowns (especially English social media for some reason) blather on and on about their separation from grandma at the nursing home is pathetic! A lot of conservatives....especially if they are over 50, overweight, diabetic and have other related health maladies, are too stupid to realize that they are next in line for the oxygen tent! While younger conservatives and trendies calling themselves libertarians, are just sociopaths and narcissists who don't give a shit about anyone else and will grab anything to provide ideological justification for it!

Edited by Right To Left

2 hours ago, Right To Left said:

To hear some rightwing clowns (especially English social media for some reason) blather on and on about their separation from grandma at the nursing home is pathetic! A lot of conservatives....especially if they are over 50, overweight, diabetic and have other related health maladies, are too stupid to realize that they are next in line for the oxygen tent!

So only liberals can complain about those things? Or maybe they don't even bother. Too busy havin fun in this modern techno world. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 10:52 PM, Right To Left said:

The vast majority of us are 'living in a box' whether we like it or not, because Canada's and every other major capitalist nation in the world prioritizes money and economic growth over health and even life itself! 

My grandmother died two years ago at age of 101, and I presume of natural causes! In retrospect, although her body was failing and she was confined to bed in her final months, her mind was still relatively sound, so even though she had been part of our lives for such a long, long time, we did feel some regret when the end came for her. In retrospect, I am just glad that it happened before all this covid crap broke out! 

Now, if she was still around with all this going on, I would be very afraid of passing on any virus to her, especially Covid-19. Don't know if you've had to actually make regular visits to a nursing home to visit grandparents, BUT even when there are major flu outbreaks, they will go into lockdown until they are able to determine who does and does not have the flu. AND even if you're intending to visit your grandma if she is not sick herself, nursing home rules will require you to use hand sanitizer, put on a protective mask and gloves, and even a hospital smock or gown or whatever the hell it is.  https://stemhave.com/organic-chemistry.html

To hear some rightwing clowns (especially English social media for some reason) blather on and on about their separation from grandma at the nursing home is pathetic! A lot of conservatives....especially if they are over 50, overweight, diabetic and have other related health maladies, are too stupid to realize that they are next in line for the oxygen tent! While younger conservatives and trendies calling themselves libertarians, are just sociopaths and narcissists who don't give a shit about anyone else and will grab anything to provide ideological justification for it!

Can't agree more

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 5:57 AM, xul said:

When I said Trump would fail his voters, I didn't mean Trump himself would cause the failure, though I have to agree that Trump is more stupid than I thought. I meant that Trump would fail his voters because his promise MAGA was a mission impossible.

And if you watch the videos below, you will know why:

At 0:52 in the first video,  a worker even didn't mask her nose when dealing with these medical products

Sorry. Don't have time to watch it but I get the picture. Somebody somewhere who was working with medical products didn't nose-mask. OMG Donald Trump is to blame, that bastard.

Whatever...this general paranoia about nose-masking is more interesting to me though. There's a TV commercial now where this pretty Asian woman politely touches her finger to her nose at a Bus Stop to remind some bozo looking dude that he's endangering the populace of the city.

And I imagine you have your thumbs up for that one thinking "Thank God we don't have Trump and we can see that."

Me, not so much. I'm thinking what a load of crap. Some Karen (even a pretty Asian one) is no superior being for demanding outdoor nose-masking. I don't care how hard some Toronto PR firm is trying to sell the idea that she is the new and ultimate authority. (And yes I know breathing all over medical products might be a different thing but the message is the same in the way both are a presented by the PR firm and by you.)

But I didn't view your link so it's only fair I give you a chance to view one of mine. This one points out what you're ignoring:

US officials hiding data as other nations reveal the lockdowns are more deadly than Covid-19

Trump didn't ignore it though. He tried to talk sense to Democrats about lockdowns when the whole story started to get clear. It's not his fault if they wouldn't listen.

Edited by Infidel Dog