The Trump Second Impeachment Thread

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump was acquitted of the charges brought by yet another witch hunt. That's all that matters.

150011922_3645721155481117_7951354150514246820_n.thumb.jpg.9a953d948626a9c28db11d7f26f7cce4.jpg

I can't wait until the 2022 mid term elections. The GOP is going to take a bloodbath, similar to what happened after Nixon was forced to step down in 1974. 

Edited by Petros

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yeah, yeah, we know Petros. Lefties don't like media from the right. Don't care.

Here's one of Trump's lawyers explaining how Nancy and her little Kabuki troop failed at impeaching the President. Again...

Your definition of "lefties" is people who do not agree with your extreme right narrative. Most of your sources are not credible. Newsmax, for example:

When it comes to science, Newsmax does not always align with the consensus of experts in the given field. For example, they often promote that there is “no global warming“, which is simply untrue. Further, they have promoted misinformation regarding the safety of vaccines, chemtrails, CoronaVirus conspiracies, and unproven 2020 election fraud disinformation.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks. (M. Huitsing 10/8/2017) Updated (02/05/2021)

source: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsmax/

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And your definition of "extreme" is anybody not falling in line with your leftist group think.

Oh and your silly biased fact check links all need to be fact checked.

1. I am a moderate, not a leftist. However, by your definition, anyone who does not believe in far right propaganda is a "leftist" including 90%+ of the Canadian population.

2. I take the time, and research a news source. Snopes and Media Bias are outstanding resources for this, but the extreme right always tries to discredit them, just as they did to all MSM for the past 5 years.

One day I hope you can provide a legitimate news source to back up your claims, Infidel Dog. I really do.

Edited by Petros

41 minutes ago, Petros said:

You still believe in the Trump "election fraud" garbage?

Democrats stole the election...fortified it was their term for it.

You accept the theft by the Democrats and their cohorts because you imagine that things have gone your way. You like others of your ilk imagine that you're Alphas in this Brave New World...and that's truly funny to me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Democrats stole the election...fortified it was their term for it.

You accept the theft by the Democrats and their cohorts because you imagine that things have gone your way. You like others of your ilk imagine that you're Alphas in this Brave New World...and that's truly funny to me.

Every single court in the US has ruled there is absolutely no evidence of voter fraud. Give it up. Trump went on and on about election fraud months before the election.  It's like what the Nazis did in the Reichstag fire. Project any type of voter fraud/manipulation on your enemies, when the GOP is responsible for it by Gerrymandering, and trying to screw up to USPS. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Who knows what he won last election. It was rigged. He won at least 73.5 million uncontested though. We know that.

And his approval rating depended on which polling service was doing it.

However we do know his rallies were overflowing down streets with tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters. A vehicle rally in Arizona went 60 miles.

Biden couldn't fill an auditorium.

I don't know if you're familiar with former Democrat lawyer - Tim Canova, who committed the unpardonable sin of running directly against Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in her Florida district in 2016. But his main grievance from that unsuccessful campaign and the main impetus for running against her again as an independent in 2018 was from evidence she and her campaign staffers gave at a post-election trial where they admitted to destroying ballots while his lawsuit was still pending at the conclusion of the 2016 debacle. Canova also lost that attempt as an independent....no doubt because election officials mostly work for whichever party dominates local politics, and in her district, nobody has a chance against a Democrat nominee no matter what they do!

Canova has since tried to get some attention for the much needed cause of electoral reform in America. As he points out, computerized vote-counting machines aren't even necessary to begin with, and not used in any countries that actually want accurate results and a real democratic process!  Fourteen US states don't even use voting machines that leave an audit trail that can be verified later if a recount is called for. So what exactly are clains and counter-claims of voter fraud based on anyway! More than likely fraud occurred, BUT Trump and the Republicans on his side would have had a much, much better case if they called for a full examination of all forms of voter fraud, including schemes used by Republicans and centrist Democrats to strike names off of voter registry lists who appear to represent the wrong voter demographic that suits them. 

So, who knows how it would have played out if a fair, honest election happened in America! If neither the GOP's frivolous interference with voting lists and Democrats' business allies who are in the business of supplying most of the voting machines used across the US were all eliminated, it's possible that voters would have chosen the volatile and dangerous Trump over the lackluster and near brain-dead Joe Biden....it's a coin toss! But, unless both parties bring all out in the open...which Trump partially did this time around.

Trump's post election tantrums are the first glance behind the curtain at what the Wizard of Oz does behind the scenes. Up till now, both sides have likely been controlled by institutional insiders who don't want the process called into question, because they don't want to make any changes to it. Note how Hillary Clinton and her minions would not help the fledgling effort by Jill Biden and the Green Party to do recounts in three battleground states. She wanted to squawk bloody murder about Russians and being cheated and that it was "her turn" but she did not want an in depth examination of the process, because nobody else has done it before...ever! When Kennedy stole the Election in 1960, thanks to his old man's close friendship with Chicago Mayor - Richard Daley, Nixon kept quiet, same when Algore agreed to end the ballot counting in Florida in 2000, when the Supreme Court ordered an end to the count. Gore could have contested that decision, but he didn't! In 04, Ohio was the battleground state that decided the Election, but the clown who should have never won the nomination - John Forbes Kerry, also kept his mouth shut "for the good of the nation." So, whether or not Trump has good intentions, he may be serving a higher purpose by causing so many to question a process that should have been turned inside out decades ago!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Petros said:

Every single court in the US has ruled there is absolutely no evidence of voter fraud. Give it up. Trump went on and on about election fraud months before the election.  It's like what the Nazis did in the Reichstag fire. Project any type of voter fraud/manipulation on your enemies, when the GOP is responsible for it by Gerrymandering, and trying to screw up to USPS. 

Every single court never bothered.

Democrats stole the election. Myself and tens if not hundreds of millions know this to be the reality of the situation. Your say-so counts for nothing re: the Democrat's theft...pardon...fortification of the election.

As for the Reichstag Fire: that what was done. Burn it down yourself then blame it on the other guy. It works.

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Democrats stole the election. Myself and tens if not hundreds of millions know this to be the reality of the situation. Your say-so counts for nothing re: the Democrat's theft...pardon...fortification of the election.

Every single court that Giuliani and others brought forth election fraud claims, ruled that there was no conclusive proof of voter fraud, and promptly dismissed the claims. .  They were full of hot air. 

That is the difference between you and I. You believe in some obscure right wing news site.

I believe in the American judicial system. 

BTW, Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmaitc are currently in court suing Guiliani, Trump, Fox News, and three others for slander/libel. Even the right wing sites like Fox News and others will not speak of these companies, and offered retractions in some cases, in regards to the companies machines being compromised. 

Explain that.

13 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Are you sure you're not a fairy princess on the back of a unicorn? Because I'd believe that before I believed you were a moderate.

You are so out of touch with what the average Canadian thinks, it is sad.  Unfortunately, political forums always ahve been known to attract extremists.  Post what you think on a sports forum, or any other non-political site, and be prepared to be dismissed at a kook.

For example, here is a Calgary Flames forum.  The Flames are apolitical, so this gives you an idea of what normal Canadians think about your claims:

https://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=181913

Edited by Petros

57 minutes ago, Petros said:

1. I am a moderate, not a leftist. However, by your definition, anyone who does not believe in far right propaganda is a "leftist" including 90%+ of the Canadian population.

2. I take the time, and research a news source. Snopes and Media Bias are outstanding resources for this, but the extreme right always tries to discredit them, just as they did to all MSM for the past 5 years.

One day I hope you can provide a legitimate news source to back up your claims, Infidel Dog. I really do.

From the pov of someone who is clearly and unequivocally on the left...maybe far left by other people's estimation, I have concluded that the greatest threat to our world today comes from so called 'moderates,' who are lukewarm about any political ideology. They just want a nice, less controversial global empire dominated by the US, which does not speak loud and raise red flags like Trump and similar braggarts in a few other US-allied countries do (Brazil, Philippines etc.). And that's why the consensus of billionaire opinion in America (all except for oil and a few arms manufacturing industries) determined Trump had to go, one way or another. And considering past conspiracies, I would have assumed that Donald Trump wouldn't have been long for this earth if he had won the 2020 Election!

For most of the campaign, it seemed like the DNC-Dems were doing their best to try to fumble the ball and give away an easy win by picking the stupidest, most corrupt, and most incompetent Democrat candidate among the list of 2020! It took lots of stupid statements by Trump, a complete undisguised collaboration by all of the controllers of social media giants that dominate all media today, along with the same polling manipulation tactics that many of the same players used back in 1996, when they acted as 'consultants' for Russia's first drunken fool president - Boris Yeltsin.

And same as this time, the manipulators were so proud of their behind the scenes work, that they provided all the info needed for a Time Magazine self-congratulatory piece on how they 'saved' Russia from descending back into communism because capitalism was failing so badly! Once again, just like the Dirty Wars, the same tactics used in propaganda wars abroad find their way back home to be used at the source!

Cover: http://content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19960715,00.html

text:  http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,136204,00.html 

Other commentaries on 96 Election compared to Trump (legitimate or not): https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1996-07-09-mn-22423-story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/06/26/russian-election-interference-meddling/ 

13 minutes ago, Petros said:

Unfortunately, political forums always ahve been known to attract extremists. 

And here you are to prove it. Hey, congratulations. This is the first time I've seen you offer up support for one of your cockamamie, out the butt, leftist trolls.

For example, here is a Calgary Flames forum.  The Flames are apolitical, so this gives you an idea of what normal Canadians think about your claims:

https://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=181913

Figures you'd be a Flames fan. Happy we could train a goalie and a defensive defense man for you. Congratulations on getting lucky last night. B)

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

And here you are to prove it. Hey, congratulations. This is the first time I've seen you offer up support for one of your cockamamie, out the butt, leftist trolls.

Infidel Dog, I feel sorry for you. Pride is one of the reasons people refuse to leave cults, in spite of overwhelming evidence that what the cult believes is inaccurate. I just wanted to extend the olive branch, and say there is no shame in admitting you were wrong about Trump, the GOP, and MAGA. I am willing to help you get over this huge blow to your ego. I will respect you more, if you will just admit you were wrong, and sucked into an extremists cult.

This is not without historical precedent. over 60 million Germans were brainwashed during the Third Reich.  Today, Germany is one of the more economically successful countries, that enjoys full democratic rights and freedoms.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

But you said you would! 

What a disappointment...

BCSapper doesn't know who the Gentle Giant was and yet he's trying to weigh in on the topic. A quick google search of "michael brown was a gentle giant" pulled up 2.3M results in .3 seconds.

@ Petros, here's what you refer to as 'one of the most respected news channels in the western world' lol: https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/michael-brown-remembered-as-gentle-giant-at-funeral-1.1974411

Here are a couple of old AC 360 shows from around the time M Brown was shot.

https://archive.org/details/CNNW_20140816_000000_Anderson_Cooper_360/start/180/end/240 Here's cnn, Aug 15 2014, showing some of the video, saying that they know that Brown died only ten minutes after the robbery, so they knew he wasn't a gentle giant at that point, later they lie and say that the shooting was a few hours later, but in general, they keep coming back to the opinion that releasing the video was just hateful 'victim blaming'. Brown should never have been shot because he was unarmed, never mind the fact that he tried to wrestle the cop's gun away and two shots were fired while Brown was at the car.

"The person who executed their child in broad daylight" https://archive.org/details/CNNW_20140820_000000_Anderson_Cooper_360/start/1140/end/1200

and all the talk at the end about how black men are trampled by society, blah, blah, blah. Michael Brown's shooting had nothing to do with what anyone else did, M Brown got shot because he wrestled for a cop's gun and CNN is letting people use Brown's shooting as proof that black men are targets for genocide.

Lol, this Don Lemon page came up, "White men are the bigest terrorist threat in the USA" https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/31/cnn-host-don-lemon-said-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-this-country/

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 1.50.28 PM.png

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

BCSapper doesn't know who the Gentle Giant was and yet he's trying to weigh in on the topic. A quick google search of "michael brown was a gentle giant" pulled up 2.3M results in .3 seconds.

@ Petros, here's what you refer to as 'one of the most respected news channels in the western world' lol: https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/michael-brown-remembered-as-gentle-giant-at-funeral-1.1974411

Here are a couple of old AC 360 shows from around the time M Brown was shot.

https://archive.org/details/CNNW_20140816_000000_Anderson_Cooper_360/start/180/end/240 Here's cnn, Aug 15 2014, showing some of the video, saying that they know that Brown died only ten minutes after the robbery, so they knew he wasn't a gentle giant at that point, later they lie and say that the shooting was a few hours later, but in general, they keep coming back to the opinion that releasing the video was just hateful 'victim blaming'. Brown should never have been shot because he was unarmed, never mind the fact that he tried to wrestle the cop's gun away and two shots were fired while Brown was at the car.

"The person who executed their child in broad daylight" https://archive.org/details/CNNW_20140820_000000_Anderson_Cooper_360/start/1140/end/1200

and all the talk at the end about how black men are trampled by society, blah, blah, blah. Michael Brown's shooting had nothing to do with what anyone else did, M Brown got shot because he wrestled for a cop's gun and CNN is letting people use Brown's shooting as proof that black men are targets for genocide.

Lol, this Don Lemon page came up, "White men are the bigest terrorist threat in the USA" https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/31/cnn-host-don-lemon-said-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-this-country/

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 1.50.28 PM.png

Broken record time, I guess.  I'm not worried.  It happens when people have no argument and are afraid to admit it.

Bcsapper never weighed in on Michael Brown or Gentle Giants.  He argued that while CNN was certainly biased on the subject.  They didn't lie.  Others tried to use the Michael Brown/Gentle Giant example as way to argue against that.

He's still waiting.  He was promised an effort that failed to materialize, and he's a little hurt, but he'll get over it.  It's not the first time, after all.

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

As for the Reichstag Fire: that what was done. Burn it down yourself then blame it on the other guy. It works.

Fervent belief in complete contradiction evidence is nothing more than superstition.

You might as well try to convince people that the earth is flat with lizard people living under the surface.  Because your beleifs re just as plausible and you have just as much “proof” as they do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Fervent belief in complete contradiction evidence is nothing more than superstition.

You might as well try to convince people that the earth is flat with lizard people living under the surface.  Because your beleifs re just as plausible and you have just as much “proof” as they do. 

...beliefs...

12 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Broken record time, I guess.  I'm not worried.  It happens when people have no argument and are afraid to admit it.

Bcsapper never weighed in on Michael Brown or Gentle Giants.  He argued that while CNN was certainly biased on the subject.  They didn't lie.  Others tried to use the Michael Brown/Gentle Giant example as way to argue against that.

He's still waiting.  He was promised an effort that failed to materialize, and he's a little hurt, but he'll get over it.  It's not the first time, after all.

M Brown was a gentle giant according to CNN & the Dems. 

Didn't you find enough evidence of that in the 2.3M hits?

Do you think that Don Lemon or Chris Cuomo CNN would let Trump be called a gentle giant without freaking out?