The Trump Second Impeachment Thread

20 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Thanks for the 4 years anyway Mr. President. Nobody can righteously doubt your courage. Trump and a bunch of kids to grannys in red MAGA hats up against the world.

trump-vipers-den.jpg

you're not actually serious are you?! hahahaha!

CLEARLY, Trump is an idiot! everyone knows this! even his supporters! and he does NOTHING for anyone but himself! that is also clear to his supporters. the idiot is accepted to keep the "others" party out and nothing more really.

• Like 1

Mitch rips Trump as the idiot he is... but acquits him? because its unconstitutional even though a bipartisan majority of the senate decided that it was constitutional?

yep, it is now known to be possible that the US could turn into a tyranny.

but yeah, the leader of the R senate agrees that Trump was responsible for the insurrection!

McConnell rips Trump, says actions 'unconscionable' but trial was unconstitutional

"There's no question... that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day," he said. "The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president. And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

He added: "These criminals were carrying his banners. Hanging his flags and screaming their loyalty to him. It was obvious that only President Trump could end this... Former aides publicly begged him to do so. Loyal allies frantically called the administration. The president did not act swiftly. He did not do his job... Instead according to public reports he watched television happily as the chaos unfolded, kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election."

Edited by godzilla
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Mitch rips Trump as the idiot

McConnell is a desperate traitor and his time as any kind of influencer is over. He won't get another term if he lasts that long. He should learn how to grow tomatoes and play in the garden with his great grandson like Don Corleone at the end of The Godfather.

Edited by Infidel Dog

21 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yes. I'm serious as a Chi-Comm with a virus.

Trump is a hero and one day when the last brain-trained Prog is gone they'll be having serious discussions about putting a gigantic bust of him on Mount Rushmore.

It's this that I don't get.  I can see voting for Trump if you're a coal miner and he promises you a job.  I can see voting for him if you hate abortions and he promises you a SCOTUS that might help.  I can see voting for him if you're terrified of immigrants and he promises you a wall.  Like all politicians, he can be believed by those that really need to believe.

But he's a coward with the emotional maturity of a kindergartener.  He lied about the election because, and only because, he is a sore loser.  Unable to lose with dignity.  Actually, I don't think I've ever heard or seen him do anything with dignity.  He cheats at golf, for Christ's sake.

He's a liar, a cheat and a thief who cares nothing whatsoever for any one of the millions who voted for him, beyond what personal gain it can bring him. 

With any luck, it won't be a bust that provides us with our most memorable image of the former president, but a mugshot.

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

That's fine BcS. You're entitled to your opinion. 75 million Americans have a different one.

Absolutely.  That's what I meant with my first sentence.  There has to be those among the 75 million who think, as you do, that he is a hero.

Mind boggling.

47 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

That's fine BcS. You're entitled to your opinion. 75 million Americans have a different one.

There's this guy, for instance.

and if he runs in 2024... Rs are finished. he's a one term guy who didn't win the popular vote either election and NEVER broke 50% approval rating. is it only going to get better from here? by doubling down on the same old same old? Trump is the Ds best political friend... 2020 proved it.

and i love this video. "dems never learn". well, they just learned how to win an election against Trump! hahaha!

Edited by godzilla
  • Like 1

Who knows what he won last election. It was rigged. He won at least 73.5 million uncontested though. We know that.

And his approval rating depended on which polling service was doing it.

However we do know his rallies were overflowing down streets with tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters. A vehicle rally in Arizona went 60 miles.

Biden couldn't fill an auditorium.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Absolutely.  That's what I meant with my first sentence.  There has to be those among the 75 million who think, as you do, that he is a hero.

Mind boggling.

Mind boggling is that people still get their opinions from CNN despite knowing how many times they've been lied to over the past 4 years.

15 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Doesn't matter facistbook and Twittler are safe to censor and book-burn for at least 2 years then they'll have to come up with another billion or so dollars to rig the next vote too.

The scary thing is that if FB, Twitter and the MSM can push hidin', slidin', dunnowhereIam Biden over the finish line, just imagine if they had a decent candidate. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Mind boggling is that people still get their opinions from CNN despite knowing how many times they've been lied to over the past 4 years.

Yeah, I see what you mean.  Not as much as any right wing media, of course, but CNN are certainly biased.

My version is still the most mind boggling, of course.  Trump is all the things I said he is.  He doesn't care about you, and yet you still revere him.

16 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Biden needed to surround the capitol with a wall of fence, razor wire and armed soldiers. That's how popular he is. The same kind of popular Nicolas Maduro and other election-fixers are.

Well, they have tanks in the streets in Burma now.  Of course, they were serious about insurrection. 

Not clowns.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The scary thing is that if FB, Twitter and the MSM can push hidin', slidin', dunnowhereIam Biden over the finish line, just imagine if they had a decent candidate. 

The first amendment is a wonderful thing.  I too look forward to the next election.

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Well, they have tanks in the streets in Burma now.  Of course, they were serious about insurrection. 

Not clowns.

Well Burma's coup was by the military.

What Progs are calling an "insurrection" and an attempted "coup" was from these types:

GAGRZ2DJWNA4XJWEA3AJFDGE5E.jpeg

So yeah...break out the Razor Wire Nancy. 

JDex8Ou.gif

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well Burma's coup was by the military.

What Progs are calling an "insurrection" and an attempted "coup" was from these types:

GAGRZ2DJWNA4XJWEA3AJFDGE5E.jpeg

So yeah...break out the Razor Wire Nancy. 

JDex8Ou.gif

I did say "clowns".

Still, they listened to their master's voice, and did the best they could.

They're very special, and their master loves them.

Edited by bcsapper

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

IStill, they listened to their Master's voice, and did the best they could.

Did they? Show me where the President told them to break into the capitol building and act like a Marxist mob.

I heard Trump tell them to peacefully protest.

As many know now. Inciting looks more like this:

Now it's true there were some trump supporters who were dumb enough to follow provocateurs into the Capitol Building. And some of them are still illustrating their stupidity by thinking Progdom will forgive them and drop the charges if they say they were following Trump's order.

There are also those who had no reason to adjust their stories because they were making their comments during the riots.

People like Emanuel Jackson.  

Taking a break from smacking Capitol Building security with a baseball bat he'd brought Emanuel told a reporter, "I'm not here for Trump. I'm here for America." 

Then there was Boogaloo Bois commander, Mike Dunn:

Mike-Dunn-2-740x617.jpg

The guys there looking to cause trouble weren't there because Trump invited or incited them.

56 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Did they? Show me where the President told them to break into the capitol building and act like a Marxist mob.

I heard Trump tell them to peacefully protest.

As many know now. Inciting looks more like this:

Yeah, I heard him say that too.  I understand the OED is going to put that bit of video next to the word "Disingenuous" in their next online edition. 

If you believe that speech was all it took, I have a Nigerian Prince who wants to meet you.

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I heard him say that too.  I understand the OED is going to put that bit of video next to the word "Disingenuous" in their next online edition. 

If you believe that speech was all it took, I have a Nigerian Prince who wants to meet you.

"

Trump’s speech that supposedly incited the mob is here. At the end of it, he said:

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

The attentive reader may have noticed that there is nothing there, or in any other part of the speech, calling upon the crowd to storm the Capitol, or to overthrow the government, or to do anything but walk down Pennsylvania Avenue and encourage lawmakers to support the president. The case for the claim that Trump incited the mob rests on the proposition that he didn’t have to spell out what he wanted them to do; when he detailed his reasons for believing that the 2020 presidential election was stolen, that was enough to inflame them sufficiently to storm the Capitol.

However, assuming that the crowd would have remained peaceful were it not for Trump’s criticism of the election is to embark upon an extremely dangerous path. To take for granted, as so many do today, that Trump incited violence by criticizing the election, is to commit the classic logical fallacy of post hoc ergo propter hoc, after this, therefore caused by this. It opens the door for criticism of anyone or anything to be labeled dangerous and inciting of violence, and silenced accordingly. Tyrants and would-be tyrants can silence criticism of their rule by claiming that their opponents, by engaging in that criticism, are inciting and inviting violence.

The path that the Democratic Party and Big Tech are taking leads straight to the silencing of the powerless by the powerful, and the criminalization of political dissent.

And so all Americans should these days be insisting: where and how, exactly, did President Trump incite the mob? Where did he say that the crowd should storm the Capitol and disrupt the electoral vote certification? If he didn’t say this, then he is not guilty of incitement, and to claim that he is threatens the very foundations of America as a free society."

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/01/10/exactly-where-and-how-did-trump-incite-the-mob-n1328053

But if you're saying Trump incited the violence just by encouraging people to attend the "Stop the Steal" rally in Washington 100s of thousands attended that rally by my count. Only hundreds went into the capitol building. That would be some pretty lousy inciting.

The Dems would still be the kings and queens of incitement by their encouragement of what the Seattle Mayor called the "summer of love" with it's mass of murders, and billions of dollars of damage. That up against somebody crapping on Chuck Shcumer's desk. Break out the Razor Wire!!!

The attentive readers would probably have been paying attention to the lies about fraud for the previous six months or so. 

Edit>  I had to delete your quote.  It was showing up as my post on the main page.

Edited by bcsapper