future of the Republican party

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Once again, as everyone except the truly brainwashed predicted:

Supreme Court rejects Trump election challenge cases

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Monday rejected a handful of cases related to the 2020 election, including disputes from Pennsylvania that had deeply divided the justices just before the election.

The cases the justices rejected involved election challenges filed by former President Donald Trump and his allies in five states President Joe Biden won: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Other than two Pennsylvania disputes, the justices’ decision not to hear the cases was unsurprising but ends months of legal wrangling. The court had previously taken no action in those cases and in January had turned away pleas that the cases be fast-tracked, again suggesting the justices were not interested in hearing them.

What embarrasses you more @Infidel Dog?  Is it the fact that  you were hilariously wrong dozens and dozens of times over on this false election fraud nonsense?   Or is it the fact that I was right??

I wonder if this will affect his speech at the cpac?  

22 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What embarrasses you more @Infidel Dog?  Is it the fact that  you were hilariously wrong dozens and dozens of times over on this false election fraud nonsense?   Or is it the fact that I was right??

Actually I'm right again.

6 of the 9 supremes did not judge the evidence. Instead they decided it was "moot." Not sure what the legal definition of that word is but the literal one is "Irrelevant."

So they said the evidence is irrelevant. Therefore no need see it. Translated - Once more the cowards running the legal system fear the evidence. I guess there are only 3 judges left in the United States with balls to see evidence they worry might force them to make an uncomfortable decision. 

Thomas, Gorsuch and Alito.

Really disappointed in Kavanaugh and Coney Barret. Roberts appears to have them under his traitorous thumb. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Haha 1

Justice Clarence Thomas is my new Hero:

"

In his dissent Justice Thomas argued mass mail-in voting, which was conducted in Pennsylvania for the first time ahead of the 2020 presidential election in November, combined with election rules being rewritten last minute, makes the process prone to fraud and mistrust. 

"The Constitution gives to each state legislature authority to determine the 'Manner' of federal elections...Yet both before and after the 2020 election, nonlegislative officials in various States took it upon themselves to set the rules instead. As a result, we received an unusually high number of petitions and emer- gency applications contesting those changes. The petitions here present a clear example. The Pennsylvania Legislature established an unambiguous deadline for receiving mail-in ballots: 8 p.m. on election day," Thomas wrote.  "Dissatisfied, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court extended that deadline by three days. The court also ordered officials to count ballots received by the new deadline even if there was no evi- dence—such as a postmark—that the ballots were mailed by election day. That decision to rewrite the rules seems to have affected too few ballots to change the outcome of any federal election. But that may not be the case in the future. These cases provide us with an ideal opportunity to address just what authority nonlegislative officials have to set elec- tion rules, and to do so well before the next election cycle. The refusal to do so is inexplicable."

"One wonders what this Court waits for. We failed to settle this dispute before the election, and thus provide clear rules. Now we again fail to provide clear rules for future elections. The decision to leave election law hidden beneath a shroud of doubt is baffling. By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence. Our fellow citizens deserve better and expect more of us," he continued."

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

All this case or the ones before it show is the American legal system fears the evidence. 

Notice they didn't say what evidence they were aware of was wrong. They just said they didn't want to see it even if it was right. Cowards.

“It’s such a grand conspiracy even the Republicans are in on it!”

??

Even the judges who wanted to hear the case admitted that Trumps accusations  didn’t involve enough votes to change the outcome of the election.  You skipped over that part 

5 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Or maybe they are not interested in wasting tax payers money?  I know trump threw much of it down the toilet but that doesn't mean everyone else should too.   

That’s ok they’re not hurting for cash. Trump and Republicans collected almost $300 million in extra donations due to their  baseless fraud claims and never spent a dime of it on the legal cases like they claimed. It’s all just a money making scheme     I mean he named “prosperity gospel” scammer televangelists as his religious advisers. People who literally use religion to trick old, poor, sick and desperate people out of their modest income. Is it any wonder Trump is running the same scam?

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well if all you have left are conspiracy theories I heard a wild one that's even more fun than that.

It says Roberts was an Epstein client. It says the PTB are holding evidence of it over his head and that's why he flips left on every important decision now. 

No I don’t deal in conspiracy theories that’s the domain of the shrinking base of Trump supporters 

Hey in other news since someone brought up CPAC don’t you find it funny that the theme was anti-cancel culture  and called  “America Uncancelled”   But then the organizers tweet this:

6pRysTEk_x96.jpg

We have just learned that someone we invited to CPAC has expressed reprehensible views that have no home with our conference or our organization. The individual will not be participating at our conference.

You gotta admit an anti-cancel culture event cancelling guest speakers for “reprehensible views” is pretty darn funny.   Like one Twitter user pointed out it kinda reads like this sign:

image.jpeg.6deba9f7b63d092e3a80756b8de36ada.jpeg

To be fair the specially invited guest speaker is in fact a known anti-semitte with numerous anti-semitic tweets so it is warranted....but wait wasn’t there someone denying there are anti-semites in the GOP?  So how he became a specially invited star is a mystery!  The Republican universe needs some explanation. This just keeps getting funnier and funnier 

Edited by BeaverFever

On 2/23/2021 at 12:12 AM, Infidel Dog said:

All this case or the ones before it show is the American legal system fears the evidence. 

Notice they didn't say what evidence they were aware of was wrong. They just said they didn't want to see it even if it was right. Cowards.

AFIK this case, like all the others were based on the constitutionality of expanding mail-in voting in the face of the pandemic. 

The whole, Trucks of Ballots and Dominion voting machine arguments haven't really even been brought to court. Right-Wing media doesn't even want to address it because they know they face civil consequences if they do. 

See this Newsmax anchor walking of the set when Mike Lindell refuses to quit talking about it. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2021/02/03/newsmax-mike-lindell-2020-election-orig.cnn-business

Which is going to put the GOP in a bit of a pickle, because that's all Trump will want to talk about. 

Last week he called into Fox News to talk about the passing of Rush, and he couldn't stop talking about how the election was stolen from him. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

They will become two parties and support each other. (Republicans and Patriot Party) If the Democrat's think that a Republican party split is good for them, they are mistaken.

It is one way to gain more votes. Be careful of what lies in the woods as a nonthreat, it is a dangerous situation.

Just my opinion!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Johnny said:

They will become two parties and support each other. (Republicans and Patriot Party) If the Democrat's think that a Republican party split is good for them, they are mistaken.

It is one way to gain more votes. Be careful of what lies in the woods as a nonthreat, it is a dangerous situation.

Just my opinion!

Yes just ask ask Stephen Harper, having 2 right wing parties that lost every election to the Liberals  for a decade and a half was much better for them than a united conservative party that went on to rule for over a decade right?  Please go ahead and split up

4 hours ago, Johnny said:

Just my opinion!

Assuming the caucus together in Congress. Sort of like a minority government in Canada. 

Not sure how it would work in POTUS election. 3 Candidates split the vote. 

More proof that the Republicans are a bunch of blue collar Populists and “Washington outsiders.”  More like scamming poorly educated low income Americans to send them money so they can buy $700 steak dinners to gain the favour of billionaires:

Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Washington ‘outsider,’ spent donations on insider expenses

Once in Washington, Greene quickly spent her donors’ money to gain access to the halls of power, an Atlanta Journal-Constitution analysis of her spending found.

In her year-end campaign filing, Greene reported spending campaign donations on a $717.60 dinner at BLT Prime, a pricey steakhouse inside the Trump International Hotel; another $653.15 to dine at the Beltway hangout Capital Grille; a $4,000 sponsorship payment to a conservative institute; and $825 to join the Capitol Hill Club, a Republican-only social club where lobbyists, staffers and elite donors come to rub elbows with members of Congress.

“That’s not where the revolution typically gets launched,” said Doug Heye, a Washington veteran and former spokesman for the Republican National Committee, said of the Capitol Hill Club.

It wasn’t her first trip to the club. In the fall of 2019, Greene spent $547 there for four meals over two days. The Washington trip came just prior to Greene’s decision to jump from the crowded Republican field in the 6th District, where she lived, and run instead in the 14th District.

Greene’s spending is all the more striking because her fundraising has used social media platforms favored by white nationalists, QAnon conspiracy believers and other far-right extremists to target small donors.

“White, Woman, Wife, Mother, Christian, Conservative, Business Owner,” Greene wrote in one recent Telegram post. “These are the reasons they don’t want me on Ed & Labor. It’s my identity & my values.”

Campaign records show 60% of the money she raised came from donors contributing less than $200 throughout the 2020 election cycle, while her year-end report showed small-dollar donors made up more than 90% of recent individual contributions.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-the-washington-outsider-spent-donations-on-insider-expenses/YPO2HRPOVFDMXCFL2FCRP2DFG4/

On 2/22/2021 at 1:16 PM, WestCanMan said:

Texas faced a deep freeze 100 years ago, their wind mills froze up in 2021. 

It has all the problems that you'd expect of a border state after decades of illegal immigration, but it's still not a shithole like Illinois or Cali. 

No they had a similar but less severe event in 2011 and were warned then about lack of winterization. The companies didn’t want to spend the money so the corporatist Republican government acquiesced. 

On 2/22/2021 at 1:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

Trump didn't freeze aid. No shipments were held back, so you lied again.

Trump didn't just have to disclose that he already had Javelins earmarked for Ukraine, he asked for some info and the shipment of Javelins went to Ukraine when it was supposed to.

What's your problem beave? I though that you wanted Russian collusion info. It's pretty hypocritical for you to say that asking for info re: Russian collusion is immoral now. 

The lie is that the investigator wasn't investigating Burisma.

Burisma was crooked, they hired Hunter for $30k/mo, and all of their problems went away.

Joe Biden lied repeatedly, saying that he had no knowledge that Hunter was working there, and then Joe Biden was exposed as a total liar.

He froze the aid in July the same day he demanded Ukraine investigate the Bidens. And then unfroze it September  after he learned of a whistleblower complaint. 

The Ukrainian prosecutor’s investigation of Burisma was not active when Hunter was appointed and at any rate was for alleged wrongdoing that occurred before Biden was apointed. 

18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

He froze the aid in July the same day he demanded Ukraine investigate the Bidens. And then unfroze it September  after he learned of a whistleblower complaint. 

The Ukrainian prosecutor’s investigation of Burisma was not active when Hunter was appointed and at any rate was for alleged wrongdoing that occurred before Biden was apointed. 

He didn't freeze any aid at all. The aid went to Ukraine when it was supposed to. Go look it up.

He didn't demand that the Ukrainians investigated Biden. He asked that they looked into crowdstrike, Zelenski offered to look into the firing of the prosecutor. Go look it up.

Burisma built a pipeline of money going directly into the Biden family's pockets, Joe protected Burisma's sleaziest operators, and he used aid to Ukraine form the US government as leverage. Go look it up.

I don't blame you for being completely ignorant of all this, or lying about it, you're just toeing the party line.

If you ever learn to think for yourself you'll suddenly start to see things like the Biden quid pro quo as the actual crimes they are, and you'll have a hard time believing how badly you got sucked in.

The video of Jones was taken by filmmaker Caolan Robertson, who shot a documentary with Jones in Austin, Texas, and leaked it to the Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Hatewatch initiative, which tracks extremist groups. 

Robertson back-stabbed Alex Jones for the SPLC, did he? Anybody who knows Roberson's MO won't be surprised.

Caolan Roberson has a long history of turning on if not cheating, and outright ripping off or blackmailing non-progs who were naive enough to hire him or let him close. It goes back at least to Rebel media. Alex Jones should have known better. No sympathy. 

Now Caolan's lined up with the SPLC is he? Good. Now it's crystal clear. Anybody having anything to do with Caolan Robertson after this has only themselves to blame.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

Alex Jones is sick of Trump and wishes he never met him! I think there are a lot of R's and people on the right who feel the same.

Alex Jones seen on leaked video saying he's 'sick' of Donald Trump

As if no one was sick of Obama after his first 4 years. 

I didn't think of him as a weasel until 2014 but I was sick of him by the 2012 election.

He's... 

like the black, version.... 

of.... 

William Shatner.

"I pause,

Therefor

I am." - Barack "Shatner" Obama

On 2/28/2021 at 4:23 PM, WestCanMan said:

He didn't freeze any aid at all. The aid went to Ukraine when it was supposed to. Go look it up.

He didn't demand that the Ukrainians investigated Biden. He asked that they looked into crowdstrike, Zelenski offered to look into the firing of the prosecutor. Go look it up.

Burisma built a pipeline of money going directly into the Biden family's pockets, Joe protected Burisma's sleaziest operators, and he used aid to Ukraine form the US government as leverage. Go look it up.

.I don't blame you for being completely ignorant of all this, or lying about it, you're just toeing the party line

If you ever learn to think for yourself you'll suddenly start to see things like the Biden quid pro quo as the actual crimes they are, and you'll have a hard time believing how badly you got sucked in.

- Aid Frozen in July, unfrozen in September. 

- Trump explicitly demanded Zelenski investigae Hunter Biden  

- No “pipeline of money to the Biden family, just a salasry for Hunter

- The demand to fire the prosecutor was a longstanding policy position of the US and European countries because of his corruption and pro-Russian affiliations  

Go look it up  

I don't blame you for being completely ignorant of all this, or lying about it, you're just toeing the party line