The Dems Blatant Fascism

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Know what's funnier? You trying to correct me and being wrong, as usual.

A meme is an imitation.  You left that out. It's where you take a picture of something and make it into something else. That's not what was done here. He created a notice to get people to waste their vote, which is illegal.

What he did was funny. Anyone dumb enough to get caught by that shouldn't be voting anyways. 

What he did was deliberately try to induce people to waste their votes, which is illegal and called voter fraud. But clearly voter fraud doesn't bother you as long as it's on your side.

If people can look at an effigy of the president's severed head and call it a joke, a meme, an example of 'freedom of speech', or anything but an homage to treason I can call that picture a joke. 

Except the effigy is not voter fraud and this is. And since you think it's perfectly fine to send a woman to prison for five years for trying to vote illegally, where she might not have even known it was illegal, you should have no trouble with this guy going to jail for ten or twenty years.

43 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Here's a list of leftist calls to action and attacks from just the first 7.5 months of 2018. 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/20/anti-trump-attacks-harassment-2018/

Alt-left terrorism is the greatest threat to Americans in 2021. 

The Daily Caller has failed numerous fact checks, however, they post a significant amount of articles each day. Based on the volume of articles published, versus failed fact checks, they do not fall into the Questionable category, though they are close.

Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact-checked on a per article basis. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 08/30/2020)

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

A meme is an imitation.  You left that out. It's where you take a picture of something and make it into something else. That's not what was done here. He created a notice to get people to waste their vote, which is illegal.

A meme is a picture with a funny caption. Maybe that was his idea of funny because he was trolling stupid leftists.

Still a meme.

It doesn't have to be an imitation of something. 

What he did was deliberately try to induce people to waste their votes, which is illegal and called voter fraud. But clearly voter fraud doesn't bother you as long as it's on your side.

If this was part of a larger campaign to trick people, or if he intentionally put it on Dem sites to get people to waste votes, or if he got other people to do that, then he broke the law and he should go to jail.

If it was only on his FB page then it's not such a big deal imo. 

Still illegal, but thousands of people cast illegal ballots in 2020 and the Dems are seeing to it that nothing is done about it. 

Except the effigy is not voter fraud and this is. And since you think it's perfectly fine to send a woman to prison for five years for trying to vote illegally, where she might not have even known it was illegal, you should have no trouble with this guy going to jail for ten or twenty years.

The effigy epitomizes seditious though, it's just protected by free speech, just like the voter meme.

And just like there were leftists who were tricked into voting, lots of leftists were also convinced to make death threats to the WH and there were actual attacks on GOP members, even with guns. 

Is convincing people to waste their vote worse than convincing someone to shoot Steve Scalise?

1 hour ago, Petros said:

In review, FrontPage Magazine promotes extreme right-wing propaganda that utilizes loaded language such as this: LEFTISTS HAVE ALWAYS LIED ABOUT AUSCHWITZ. They also routinely promote President Trump’s immigration agenda such as this: ORWELLIAN SPECTACLE OVERSHADOWS IMMIGRATION DEBATE. The primary purpose of this website is to paint Islam followers negatively such as this: AMERICA’S NEWEST MUSLIM MARTYR IS A CHILD RAPIST AND KILLER. In general, the stories published on this website serve to portray Islam in a negative light. You will never find a positive story, only murder, rape, and terror. This is a classic propaganda and conspiracy website that many take seriously. 

According to the SPLC David Horowitz and FrontPage Magazine are considered anti-Muslim hate groups.

source: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/frontpage-magazine/

-----

Why am I not the least bit shocked that you get your news from a racist conspiracy "news" source? 

I clicked the one about the Muslim Martyr just to see if you have a point. You don't. Unless you mean that you, like the SPLC and Linda Sarsour want to defend the rapist, murderer of the 15 year old girl. 

Call me crazy if you like, but I don't think being a follower of the Warlord Mohammed does excuse raping and murdering 15 year old girls.

So that makes me a racist does it? I don't think so. I think you need to pick better heroes than Linda Sarsour and the SPLC.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Petros said:

1) The article I posted was accurate. If you want to prove that something is inaccurate then you need to look it up.

2) CNN has been caught lying multiple times, they were even successfully sued by a teenager for libel, but you don't see me making claims that every single thing that CNN says is automatically concluded to be a lie. I still prove that they are lying whenever I point it out.

3) At least some of those 'fact checks' are from Snopes, and Snopes is not a legitimate fact-checker.

@ Petros:

You still need to reply to these simple truths:

Yes.

The Dems have nothing to fear from conservatives, because 99% of the people who are harassing and trying to murder politicians are leftists.

If the Dems wanted to take violence against politicians seriously then they'd stop telling their supporters to harass people, and they'd stop glorifying violence against members of the GOP.

1) Rand Paul said that his neighbour had beefs with his politics. Then when Rand was cutting his grass, and piling brush on his own side of the lot line, he was attacked from behind, unprovoked.

If you're not aware of all of the hostility towards GOP members, and the calls to action against them from Dems to their supporters then it's on you to research it. The rest of the world knows all about it. I'm not here to lead you by the hand.

2) FYI there was more than just one death threat/attempted murder against Trump, and just because a woman is mentally ill doesn't mean that she doesn't listen to calls to action from CNN and the Dems. 

Here's a list of leftist calls to action and attacks from just the first 7.5 months of 2018. 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/20/anti-trump-attacks-harassment-2018/

Alt-left terrorism is the greatest threat to Americans in 2021. 

Unrelated smears from Snopes aren't worth anything here. 

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) The article I posted was accurate. If you want to prove that something is inaccurate then you need to look it up.

2) CNN has been caught lying multiple times, they were even successfully sued by a teenager for libel, but you don't see me making claims that every single thing that CNN says is automatically concluded to be a lie. I still prove that they are lying whenever I point it out.

3) At least some of those 'fact checks' are from Snopes, and Snopes is not a legitimate fact-checker.

Don't trust Snopes. They claim Muhammad was 'mostly peaceful'...in, you know...the same sense that Theresienstadt was 'mostly peaceful' according to the Red Cross.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Somebody needs to double-check "Fact-Checkers" and Politifact would be on the top of that list of which "Fact Checkers" need checking.

OK, pardon me, Snopes was mentioned above. I forgot about them. Very well, Snopes would be #1 Politifact would be #2 and there would be a lefty brawl for #3 as to most unreliable fact checker. Media Bias fact checker would be right in there with the rest of them in that scrap for uselessness BTW.

Just for fun I checked the Pollitifact check out on Pelosi wanting to slip abortion funding into a stimulus bill. I rate their fact check false. Anybody can fact check.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Don't trust Snopes. They claim Muhammad was 'mostly peaceful'...in, you know...the same sense that Theresienstadt was 'mostly peaceful' according to the Red Cross.

Ted Bundy was actually peaceful too, by Dem standards. He lived 43 years and only killed 30 women (1 for every 523 days he was alive). That's actually far more peaceful than the BLM riots. 

Should Ted Bundy be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/black-lives-matter-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-n1256322

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Ted Bundy was actually peaceful too, by Dem standards. He lived 43 years and only killed 30 women (1 for every 523 days he was alive). That's actually far more peaceful than the BLM riots. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/black-lives-matter-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-n1256322

To boot, Biden is reneging the Arab-Israeli peace deals...no F-35s for the Gulf States. I wonder if the rich Arabs will start refunding the PLO?

Why not??

...Biden plans to.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/02/arabs-slash-aid-to-palestinians

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It doesn't have to be an imitation of something. 

Meme literally means imitation.

Still illegal, but thousands of people cast illegal ballots in 2020 and the Dems are seeing to it that nothing is done about it. 

Evidence?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

For the umpteenth time, you lied, and that makes you a liar.

Trump is the one who's accused of sedition, and you said that Trump told people to march on DC. That was a lie.

Then you tried to act like the dictionary was wrong, that was you lying again.

What Eric Trump says and what Donald Trump says are two different things Beave, you still lied, twice

Donald Trump said nothing that a reasonable man would understand as "Attack the capitol. Hurt people." Full stop. 

75M people voted for him. He has millions of twitter followers. Less than 200 people acted out of order, and of those 200 people, at least one was the founder of Insurgence USA. If he was there, there were likely more of his people there, inciting rioting as usual. 

So the total number of Trump supporters who broke the law was: Less than 200, minus some false-flag operatives from seditious groups like Insurgence USA and probably some Antifa terrorists as well. 

If 175 out of 75M people are inspired to do something, they didn't get a message to do something. That's 0.0002% of people, or 1 per 430,000 people. 2 per million. 

In any group there are 2 people per million who are just unstable. 

Look here’s an example:  if Someone says “Kill” the president, “assassinate” the president, or “murder” the president....those different words that sometimes have a different connotation but they all mean the same thing, dummy. I’m not a liar if I claim you said one but your actual verbatim quote was one of the others.  
 Just as sad and desperate and pathetic attempts on your part. 

You’ve totally out of lame arguments to defend your insurrection-inciting president, having lost again and again....so now all you can do is invent and repeat lame weak-ass excuses to try call me a liar over and over. So sad.

Haha Trump doesn’t have any Twitter followers now!

And now your excuse is that only a small percentage of his supporters are terrorists so it’s ok if he only incites those people. LMAO. Lame. Somehow every other current and past leader of the western world since 1945 has figured out how to not accidentally inspire terrorist cells amongst their followers!  Too bad Trump is too stupid to figure it out.. and let’s be clear Trump accidentally incited the violence out of his own stupidity and arrogance  despite constant warnings of what would be the logical result of the constant violent rhetoric and outrageous  lies  from him and his goons 

And this was predicted long ago  here’s an article from MAY 2020, 8 months before his insurrection 

No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story%3fid=58912889

Who could have predicted the Capitol riot? Plenty of people — including Trump allies.

.....Pro-Trump online forums featured myriad predictions of calls for violence, including users repeatedly responding to a thread by saying, “storm the Capitol.” One popular comment read, “I’m thinking it will be literal war on that day. … Where we’ll storm offices and physically remove and even kill all the D.C. traitors and reclaim the country.” The comments were highlighted by the Daily Beast even before the Capitol attack.

Perhaps the most detailed and prescient prediction came from Arieh Kovler, a political analyst who studies far-right groups such as the Proud Boys.

“On January 6, armed Trumpist militias will be rallying in DC, at Trump’s orders,” Kovler said on Dec. 21. “It’s highly likely that they’ll try to storm the Capitol after it certifies Joe Biden’s win. I don’t think this has sunk in yet.”

He added: “To be clear here, I don’t think the 3%ers, Proud Boys, Oathkeepers or boogaloo types are going to seize the Capitol. But some of them are going try. And people will die.”

In October, former Trump administration counterterrorism official Elizabeth Neumann made a similar, if less specific, prediction about Trump claiming a stolen election leading to violence.

New York Times columnist Kara Swisher also envisioned such a scenario as far back as 2019, saying she often asked people what could be done “if Mr. Trump loses the 2020 election and tweets inaccurately the next day that there had been widespread fraud and, moreover, that people should rise up in armed insurrection to keep him in office.”.....

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/28/who-could-have-predicted-capitol-siege-plenty-people/%3foutputType=amp

Trump Allies Raise the Prospect of Political Violence Around the Election

BY BRIAN BENNETT
UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 2:59 PM EDT | ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 11:01 AM EDT

Two allies and former political advisers of President Donald Trump are hinting at the prospect of election-related violence, injecting a new level of turbulence in a stormy political climate.

Trump’s long-time friend and adviser Roger Stone, calling into the conspiracy website Infowars on Sept. 10, said Trump should use “martial law” to stay in office or invoke the Insurrection Act if he doesn’t win. Stone, whose sentence for seven felony crimes was commuted by the President in July, also said Republicans should physically block ballots from being counted.

Michael Caputo, who worked on Trump’s 2016 campaign and is now a public affairs adviser for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), said in a Facebook Live video on Sunday that violence was coming. He predicted without evidence that Trump’s opponent, Democratic nominee Joe Biden, would refuse to concede if Trump wins. Violence, he said, would follow.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/time.com/5889425/political-violence-presidential-election/%3famp=true

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I clicked the one about the Muslim Martyr just to see if you have a point. You don't. Unless you mean that you, like the SPLC and Linda Sarsour want to defend the rapist, murderer of the 15 year old girl. 

Call me crazy if you like, but I don't think being a follower of the Warlord Mohammed does excuse raping and murdering 15 year old girls.

So that makes me a racist does it? I don't think so. I think you need to pick better heroes than Linda Sarsour and the SPLC.

You should be ashamed.  Posting an article from a racist site, full of lies. This is why the mainstream media, for all it's faults, should always be trusted over the equivalent of the National Enquirer. 

This is possibly the most ridiculous and absurd comparison you have ever provided. 

Snopes.com has always been a respected and legitimate fact checker since as long as I can remember. The far right hate snopes, since they report on the truth. Can't you guys provide any reliable sources for your baseless claims?

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

We get it.  You hate Islam, and read hate literature. Just please don't spread your racist and inaccurate views on this site.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

To boot, Biden is reneging the Arab-Israeli peace deals...no F-35s for the Gulf States. I wonder if the rich Arabs will start refunding the PLO?

Why not??

...Biden plans to.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/02/arabs-slash-aid-to-palestinians

In review, Conservative Ammo does not produce original content, but rather links to other sources that support their conservative narrative. Some of the sources they link to include: Hate Group FrontPage Magazine, Questionable PJ Media, Questionable Breitbart, the hate group Jihadwatch, as well as the unreliable right biased Daily Wire.  Essentially, every news story on this website comes from a source that has either failed a fact check or is an outright fake news/hate group. In general, Conservative Ammo is as credible as the sources they use, which are not credible on any level according to our methodology.

source: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/conservative-ammo/

so much hate. and yet i've never claimed to hate anyone on this site. i've said that Trump is tyrant and an idiot. but he's probably a pretty fun guy to hang out with. just not someone i'd want have run one of businesses or my country.

but the echo chamber of hate for everyone thats not part of the echo chamber... its the worst i've ever seen it in my lifetime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Petros said:

You should be ashamed.  Posting an article from a racist site, full of lies. This is why the mainstream media, for all it's faults, should always be trusted over the equivalent of the National Enquirer. 

You should be ashamed for not getting the news that calling racist anytime you're challenged is getting old and only the dumb or dirty take it seriously anymore.

1 hour ago, Petros said:

You are doing to Muslims and Islam what the German propaganda did to Jews and the Talmud in the 1930s.  You can claim otherwise, but at the end of the day, hate is hate. 

Here's the thing. In the case of the Muslim rapist of the 15 year old it wasn't just that he was a Muslim it's that anti-semite hate mongers like Linda Sarsour expect us to glorify the monster as a martyr because he told us he'd discovered his religion when he realized he was going to have to pay for his crime.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Here's what your hero did, Petros:

The road to the Supreme Court for the country’s newest Muslim martyr began with an Alabama tractor. It was a long way from County Road 62 in Alabama to One First Street, NE, in Washington, DC. And it all began in the summer of ’95 when a Selma mom gave her daughter $6 and never saw her again.

While the frantic mother tried to find out what happened to her daughter, Domineque Hakim Marcelle Ray promised to help. He offered to put up fliers for the missing 15-year-old girl and put out a reward. Hakim kept on checking with Tiffany’s mother to learn if any clues had turned up in her disappearance.

Hakim had a very good reason for his helpfulness.

On the evening of July 15, as her mother was getting ready to head home, Hakim and one of his friends picked up Tiffany Harville.

Hakim drove her out near Highway 41, and raped her while she pleaded, “God, God, help me. Please help me, God.”

When Tiffany threatened to tell her mother what he had done, he slashed her throat.

Hakim then made off with her purse and the $6 her mother gave her. Then, with her daughter’s blood on his hands, he showed up to tell her mother how much he cared and offered to put up fliers.

In August, a farmer was clearing land in a field in Dallas County and stumbled on Tiffany’s body. By then the teenager’s body was too badly decomposed to find out exactly how many times Hakim had stabbed her, but forensic examination showed that she had been stabbed a dozen times through the skull.

Three times, Hakim’s knife had entered Tiffany’s brain.

Defensive wounds showed that the 15-year-old girl had fought long and hard for her life. There wasn’t enough soft tissue left to show the marks on her flesh, but marks remained on her wrists and her bones.

Hakim had hacked her to death while she had fought desperately to survive.

And you and the SPLC want to demonize Front Page Magazine, not because you allege what they say is untrue, but because they told us the story.

Getting harder and harder to take you seriously man.