Watch Out For the Media - Scrutinize Them, And You'll See

On 1/25/2021 at 5:31 PM, Petros said:

True, Michael.

Much of the hatred towards CNN had been manufactured by Donald Trump. I wish the FTC would do something about the QAnon movement. It's a threat to national security.  Even on this forum,there are forum members who have been brainwashed by misinformation.

There are posters on here that consider CTV to be "fake news." CTV of all networks.  If a network does not have Ezra Levant running things, then it is "fake news."

Overall, we rate CTV News Least Biased based on balanced story selection and minimal use of emotional language. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.  (7/28/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 6/24/2019)

source: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ctv-news/

So, what leftist liberal news media do you work for and protecting? Just curious. 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, what leftist liberal news media do you work for and protecting? Just curious. 

what do you mean by "liberal? do you mean:

"Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support free markets, free trade, limited government, individual rights (including civil rights and human rights), capitalism, democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, godzilla said:

what do you mean by "liberal? do you mean:

"Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support free markets, free trade, limited government, individual rights (including civil rights and human rights), capitalism, democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

'Liberal' in the context of this appalling Federal Govt. 

On 1/25/2021 at 5:43 AM, betsy said:

Was this reported on tv?

23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: officials

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die-in-norway-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/

I wonder if the delay on the vaccines is due to this. 

The internet is now full of horror stories about thousands of people being maimed or have died from taking the globalist big pharma vaccines. This appears to be not about a virus anymore. This appears to be more like the globalists are trying to make hundreds of billions of dollars off of people's suffering by using their puppet on a string politicians and the media to push their vaccine agenda. Our politicians and the media are both complicit with this push of vaccines on we the people. Watch out for the media alright. They have become professional liars and pushers of bull crap. 

Website VaccineChoiceCanada is a great place to visit if one would like to get more information about the dangers of vaccines and especially in this particular Covid vaccine. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Petros said:

I'm George Soros. 

Dammit, I knew it. So George, what further deep state globalist damage are you planning on doing to we the good and patriotic people in the next few weeks? Is ANTIFA and BLM already to start looting and rioting and burning down some buildings in some city soon? You would know because you pay them to commit mayhem and chaos. Just remember George, we the patriots are watching you. Lol. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Website VaccineChoiceCanada is a great place to visit if one would like to get more information about the dangers of vaccines and especially in this particular Covid vaccine. :)

omg...

tell me, how many children do you know got chickenpox this year? mumps? measles? polio? or are those the "good vaccines"? or did those diseases just die off on their own without human intervention? just curious.

2.1 million people have died from covid. do the math. i'll take the chance for you. i'll be the one participating in herd immunity that may save your life. ok?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, taxme said:

The internet is now full of horror stories about thousands of people being maimed or have died from taking the globalist big pharma vaccines. This appears to be not about a virus anymore. This appears to be more like the globalists are trying to make hundreds of billions of dollars off of people's suffering by using their puppet on a string politicians and the media to push their vaccine agenda. Our politicians and the media are both complicit with this push of vaccines on we the people. Watch out for the media alright. They have become professional liars and pushers of bull crap. 

.....it makes me wonder if this is the way governments want to deal with so many elderlies?  A way of "culling?"  Cost-cutting?

Lol.  I've been watching too many movies lately......:)

Edited by betsy

On 1/28/2021 at 4:25 PM, godzilla said:

omg...

tell me, how many children do you know got chickenpox this year? mumps? measles? polio? or are those the "good vaccines"? or did those diseases just die off on their own without human intervention? just curious.

2.1 million people have died from covid. do the math. i'll take the chance for you. i'll be the one participating in herd immunity that may save your life. ok?

Hey fella, I am not saying that most vaccines do not work and do not save lives. But not all vaccines are equal. Some vaccines do nothing at all for the body. This Covid virus does nothing to keep anyone from getting the Covid virus even after being vaccinated. Even Dr. fraudster Fauci said that people may still get Covid even after they have been vaccinated. 

Every year millions of people pick up some virus and many will get sick and recover and many will die. The numbers are being over inflated with this virus. No one hardly dies from a cold or flu or pneumonia or influenza but everyone seems to be dying from Covid. Those mentioned have all dropped in numbers while Covid numbers keep going up. 

You need to get out of your basement dwelling and go out and go read and get the other side of the story about this Covid virus. I did and I have found out a lot about how this virus is being pushed by your comrade lying politicians and the lying media in trying to create fear and panic and paranoia that if people like you do not listen to them you will die. Go away. 

The only way to end any virus is for everyone to do the herd immunity shuffle. That herd immunity does work and it does eliminate the need for all of this sillyness that we have to go thru today. Only maskholes want to wear masks. Only people who are anti-social have no problem with not socializing. Quarantine those who are sick and not the healthy ones. ;)

On 1/29/2021 at 3:11 AM, betsy said:

.....it makes me wonder if this is the way governments want to deal with so many elderlies?  A way of "culling?"  Cost-cutting?

Lol.  I've been watching too many movies lately......:)

It certainly looks like it to me that there is an elderly culling going on here. The elderly are old and do have a weaker immune system then say a 20 year old. So, if some elderly person already has a health problem than by injecting some crap into their bodies is probably overloading their system and may be what is killing them. Their immune system becomes overloaded and they could die. 

To some evil people or politicians the elderly are considered a waste of breathe and they cost the government plenty of tax dollars in pensions and health care for them to stay alive and well. the less old people around the less tax dollars will go to them. After all, when one is old they are not donating any money to the system anymore. To some they are a pain in the azz to keep around. 

In East communist Germany if someone was under 60 and working and contributing to the communist system they were okay and they were not allowed to leave the communist country. If they tried they would get shot. But if older people on pension wanted to leave communist Germany and go to West Germany the communists would let them go. Why? Simple? They cost the communist government lots of money. Is that what is going on here also? Maybe? Hey, we never know, eh? 

PS: Never trust politicians or the media anymore. They truly have become the enemy of we the people. Believe it or not. ;)

Edited by taxme

On 1/29/2021 at 9:55 AM, godzilla said:

or a movie where a disease gets introduced that is particularly deadly for seniors and then political leaders attempt to convince the public that its nothing to be afraid of and no worse than the flu and news outlets promoting herd immunity...

wait a minute... didn't that just happen?

No, not at all.

There was a flu virus outbreak that was dangerous for seniors and not dangerous for the general public and the media, political leaders and left-wing misinformers all tried to act like it was deadly for everyone.

Whenever anyone would cite stats showing that almost all of the deaths were in people 70+ leftists would trot out anecdotes, as if the plural of anecdotes was 'stats'.

"There was a nurse that died, and somewhere there was a kid that died of covid. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!"

"Look what happened to this guy! He was out walking with his jacket on and BOOM! One virus just smacked him upside the head and he dropped dead."

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 4.52.18 PM.png

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No, not at all.

There was a flu virus outbreak that was dangerous for seniors and not dangerous for the general public and the media, political leaders and left-wing misinformers all tried to act like it was deadly for everyone.

Whenever anyone would cite stats showing that almost all of the deaths were in people 70+ leftists would trot out anecdotes, as if the plural of anecdotes was 'stats'.

"There was a nurse that died, and somewhere there was a kid that died of covid. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!"

"Look what happened to this guy! He was out walking with his jacket on and BOOM! One virus just smacked him upside the head and he dropped dead."

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 4.52.18 PM.png

A nice staged incident indeed. :D