This Must Come To Pass

12 hours ago, sharkman said:

There will never be another President Trump.  Say what you like about him, you are forced to never be able to put his memory out of your mind.  And with the seismic shift back to the past, dyin' Biden,  many across the US are being confronted with the reality of how good Trump's term was.

Those with poor judgement who have little understanding of the world, you mean? Dumb people? "God bless the uneducated!" Trump said, in thanks for the slack jawed dullards who were so impressed by his idiotic rants.

Uh oh, Argus the mocker has something to say!  Argus, I refuse to read anything you think of to say, because you're a scoffer and a sham.  Therefore, your thoughts have no value.  They are useless and empty of any constructive benefit.  It reminds me of the Bible's suggested response to those who are forced to endure your drivel.

We leave you, and shake the dust off our feet as we do.  Not reading your nonsense and ignoring your posts is my closest response, in this case.

20 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Uh oh, Argus the mocker has something to say!  Argus, I refuse to read anything you think of to say, because you're a scoffer and a sham.

And yet you keep whining every time I reply to your whining. ?

Minnowboy!

Edited by Argus

Just now, sharkman said:

Sorry, can't hear you, you used up your goodwill around here with your many instances of verbal abuse, personal attacks and mocking of my faith, for instance.  Spread your mocking nonsense somewhere else.

And yet, you continue to reply to me, Minnowboy! ?

1 hour ago, Argus said:

A conservative doesn't support politicians who are manifestly incompetent, lazy and stupid, or who evidence no respect for democracy, or who give every indication of deep anxiety about what information on their criminal behaviour enemies of their country have on them.

As they were a number of times under Trump, and would have been again once he had no fear of upcoming elections.

Donald Trump was completely unfit to hold office, and only a lunatic would think otherwise.

Complete nonsense.  Trump was quite competent.  Regardless, even an incompetent conservative is better than a competent liberal.  Policy matters more than personality.  An a-hole not taking an ax to the Canadian economy is much better than the opposite.  It’s not rocket science.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shady said:

Complete nonsense.  Trump was quite competent.

In what? He demonstrated month after month that he had no knowledge or understanding of ANYTHING other than maybe social media and how to offend people. He spent his days watching TV and tweeting. He did almost no work because he didn't like meetings on subjects that he didn't understand and he didn't understand any of what was going on. The only time he ever presided over a meeting was when there were cameras present or it was a short presentation of something. Nothing that happened in the way of legal or systemic changes to laws or regulations during his tenure originated with him. It all came from others, principally Mike Pence.

Regardless, even an incompetent conservative is better than a competent liberal.

Trump was a registered Democrat his whole life. He only switched over to Republican to run for office, which he didn't expect to win.

An a-hole not taking an ax to the Canadian economy is much better than the opposite.  It’s not rocket science.

You've already forgotten the tariffs he imposed on Canada, I take it? He only lifted the last ones because the retaliatory tariffs were going to hurt midwest voters in an election year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Argus said:

If you think I'm gonna read that insane rant, you really overestimate how much time you're worth to me. Putting everything in bold face or color or big typeface doesn't hide the lack of intelligence or content in your posts.

:rolleyes:

Translation:  you're just all talk. :)

You know you're done.

And similar thoughts and advice is given about being in the presence of fools.  I'd advise people on this forum such as Betsy to avoid spending any time reading the counsel or arguments of fools.

Proverbs 18:2

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Proverbs 29:11

A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Proverbs 18:6

A fool's lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating.

Proverbs 28:26

Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.

Proverbs 18:7

A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

Proverbs 23:9

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the good sense of your words.

Proverbs 26:3...

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. Whoever sends a message by the hand of a fool cuts off his own feet and drinks violence. Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools

3 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Past President Donald Trump is firmly between the ears of Argus.  Argus put him there, wants him there. Sad

I've noticed that a lot of you seem to echo the same cliche'd responses and talking points, sometimes word for word, not just here but on other forums. Apparently you all get it from the same few alt-right web sites.

56 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And similar thoughts and advice is given about being in the presence of fools.  I'd advise people on this forum such as Betsy to avoid spending any time reading the counsel or arguments of fools.

Are you suggesting they put you in their ignore file?