Should President Trump Pardon Those Capitol Rioter?

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

That's why he (and others) uses Air Force Two for basic travel if possible. AF 1 requires certain facilities be present at the airport as well as a skookum runway. Miami for example. Not for casual use.

So I gather you don't donate your entire salary to charity either...but always find a mote in God's eye. 

You are a card, mate.

Trips to Mara Lago cost 4 million a pop. His salary is 400K

28 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Trips to Mara Lago cost 4 million a pop. His salary is 400K

Again, AF1 isn't used for most of his casual flights. AF2 when it's appropriate. Otherwise he HAS to take AF1...as it is the full job in terms of being an airborne White House/Command Post.

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

Af2 carries the vice president.  Trump takes a helicopter from the airport to his golf course btw.  

AF2 was used, for example, for going to most campaign stops. But it only has the basics in terms of being a Command Post for the POTUS. AF 2, while often used by the VP, isn't specifically his plane. 

Trump at first wanted to use his own jet as a personal mount, but the Secret Service and basic common sense nixed that.

Biden will be using AF1 & 2 in precisely the same manner....and you won't give a damn. 

If President Trump decides to run in 2024, he could use the support of those thugs, so pardons could re-build his political capital. I doubt he will actually end up in jail and impeachment is doubtful. Four years is a long time for people to remember how bad a President he has been. 

I bet he wins a second term in 2024. (I bet he would have won this time around because I have never won a bet since I got 10 - 1 odds that Cassius Clay would defeat Sonny Liston.) I depend on that super-power to keep President Trump out of the WH.

Edited by Queenmandy85

9 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

AF2 was used, for example, for going to most campaign stops. But it only has the basics in terms of being a Command Post for the POTUS. AF 2, while often used by the VP, isn't specifically his plane. 

Trump at first wanted to use his own jet as a personal mount, but the Secret Service and basic common sense nixed that.

Biden will be using AF1 & 2 in precisely the same manner....and you won't give a damn. 

Biden won’t be using it for Florida golfing trips on weekends.

I do give Trump credit for forgoing his salary but 400K including allowances is chicken feed to someone who claims to be worth billions.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Biden won’t be using it for Florida golfing trips on weekends.

I do give Trump credit for forgoing his salary but 400K including allowances is chicken feed to someone who claims to be worth billions.

You have ZERO clue what he'll use the aircraft for. More crooked deals with Red China seems likely.

Biden will use the perks of his office as he sees fit and you won't give one tinkers-damn. 

12 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sealioning...

So you rail against people getting information from MSM but won't say where they should get it. I have to assume that's because the sources of information you rely on are pretty far out there. RT? Newsmax? Rush LImbaugh? Alex Jones?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

So you rail against people getting information from MSM but won't say where they should get it. I have to assume that's because the sources of information you rely on are pretty far out there. RT? Newsmax? Rush LImbaugh? Alex Jones?

Why bother sharing anything with you? 

Edited by DogOnPorch

22 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

I'd be happy to if they were dumb enough to pay me back 10x that for playing golf.  ?

Don't you DARE quote the MSM when talking about Trump !  They sometimes lie, or make errors and then are forced to correct and make amends.  The latter part is what is so revolting to Trumpists, who prefer to bask in the lie for eternity.

On 1/9/2021 at 7:12 PM, Argus said:

Trump does not do 'noble'.

Trump does 'what's in it for me?'

When I was a littler kid in China, there was a soldier who was made a model citizen by communist party's propaganda department because he reportedly always did selfless things to help others. When the soldier was killed in a car accident, Chairman Mao wrote an eulogy praising him:

"It isn't difficult for a man to do a few good things selflessly, but it is hard to be a man who always does good things selflessly, never does anything bad or selfish."

After Mao died, some Chinese began to use Mao's words, with a bit alteration, as a joke to describe a bad person...exactly the worst of bad guys:

It isn't difficult for a man to do a few bad things selfishly, but it is hard to be a man who  always does bad things selfishly, never does anything good.....?

When making Return of the Jedi, George Lucas added a bit good in Darth Vader, the main villain of the first Star Wars movie, so he could re-define Vader/Anakin Skywalker as a good person, then exploit Anakin's story in prequel trilogy to round up extra billions $ for him.

If Trump was truly a good businessman, he should see it would be a good investment for him if he added a bit good in his image,  especially Pelosi as well as his republican comrades will throw him into a jail to eliminate his chance of return in 2024 anyway.

Edited by xul
  • Like 1

Everybody that entered the capital building through a door or window that door should be charged with some federal crime as the building was secure and it was forced entry even if they came at the end of the crowd.     If they entered further into the building on the House floor or into one of the offices a third.  Addition charges for destruction of property or theft if they took something or broke something.   If they were actively involved in  trying to harm or trap law enforcement that should be the most serious offence outside of the people that were directly engaged in the events leading to one of the deaths.

• Like 1