Should President Trump Pardon Those Capitol Rioter?

I'm serious. I know it is politically, legally.....incorrect. But I think one of these true universal values which beyond race, culture, ideology....is: if some one does a favor to us as we requested, we feel obliged to do something in return once he or she has trouble for doing it.

I think most of these rioters wouldn't be criminals but common normal people if they didn't believe in Trump. And they did the crime for Trump. 

I know it seems not right according to all kinds of political-correct books, but since Trump has done many not-right things, what does it matter if he does a bit more wrongdoing?

Maybe someday Hollywood would make a movie President Trump. Would it be a noble ending that in the last day in the White House, the president, after all those dumb things he had done, signed a pardon for his nobody brainless followers, knowing Pelosi would use it as evidence of inciting a riot to throw him into a jail?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/readers-respond/bs-ed-rr-trump-salary-golf-20201016-ymidfzfbvjh2dit6c6u73ovw2a-story.html

I'd be happy to if they were dumb enough to pay me back 10x that for playing golf.  ?

...and he drags a filthy stinking MSM article from the vile swamp that...surprise...claims Trump is orange and bad.

Just now, BubberMiley said:

Have you figured out you were full of crap with your expose of the Trumper's tattoo as a "hammer and sickle" yet? You can still show a hint of character by admitting you were mistaken (or lying). 

Have you figured out that your MSM 'fact checkers' only exist to confirm your bias?

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Have you figured out that your MSM 'fact checkers' only exist to confirm your bias?

Fine. But you don't need the MSM to find out what you were saying was a lie. You could look at the primary source. 

You are unwilling to do so because, like Trump, you'd rather lie than admit defeat.

That doesn't mean you didn't lose.

Edited by BubberMiley

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

His annual salary doesn't even pay for one Airforce One ride to Mara Lago.

That's why he (and others) uses Air Force Two for basic travel if possible. AF 1 requires certain facilities be present at the airport as well as a skookum runway. Miami for example. Not for casual use.

So I gather you don't donate your entire salary to charity either...but always find a mote in God's eye. 

You are a card, mate.