1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. BULLLLSHIT!!???

More like Trump never wasted an opportunity to praise Putin and deny Russian meddling and even just recently after Russia launched the largest ever hacking cyberattack on the US government and Trump tried to defend Russia. He debased himself so badly in Helsinki he then had to read an apology letter that someone else clearly wrote for him 

HAHAHA so what has Russia done lately that compares to changing the borders of Europe? LMAO.

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The guy in black, you mean? Why is he wearing a ski mask?

Probably to hide his identity? Probably won't work though. Probably had a cell phone in his pocket or took the mask off at some point. Riotous Trumpers aren't known for their smarts.

If he is some sort of security why is he the only one in a mask?

What makes him so special that he thinks he has something to hide?

In the clip Argus posted of that scene it looked like some Trumpers were trying to pull some of the radicals instigators off. Argus is trained not to see hoodies but go check that one out and see if you can "Where's Waldo?" the hoodies. I know I can. Put it on full screen.

Is it possible those Trump looking guys saw a mask and thought "Antifa" then tried to pull mask-guy out?

Edited by Infidel Dog

You were asking what you were missing, Bubber.

I showed you before but here I'll show it to you again. A young masked guy is trying to bust windows with a small club or hammer he brought. A woman shouts, "Anitfa breaking the windows! No Antifa! No Antifa!" And an older Trump supporter looking guy pulls masked guy off from the window. The crowd cheers.

Here's a different angle:

Edited by Infidel Dog

In further response to your request as to what you were missing Bubber, you don't seem to have seen the videos of Ashli Babbitt being assassinated. If you had you would have noticed that none of the SWAT looking police who were in the entrance way with her and could have pulled her back at anytime were wearing masks.

So again...why was your hero wearing one? What made him so special? And why wouldn't somebody confuse him with Antifa?

I'll give you a couple of views of Ashli after she'd been herded into the kill zone just so you can't say you didn't have a chance to see it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5WaMzMBm9rDz/?list=subscriptions

Edited by Infidel Dog

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I am so...... correct. You should be used to it by now.

You are a liar, and the dictionary says that you're a liar

You should probably leave this one be now lol. 

No you’re just too stupid and desperate to understand how stupid and desperate you are and how futile your argument is.  You’re a failure just like Trump. And in the 10 days he’ll be a nobody and nothing more than a lonely internet kook just like you. 

17 minutes ago, Argus said:

Which they're still doing. They're also trying to divide populations of nations against one another, especially in the US.

They're back to being dweebs with a hobby. Russia is reduced to being QAnon.

Also, The Dems and their sycophant-dolt horde were so sucked in by Russia over the last 3 years, why wouldn't they keep doing it? It cost them a couple hundred grand to completely divide the US. TBH, maybe Russia is working with the Dems here, because this has helped the Dems to gain complete control over the MSM, lock, stock and barrel.

especially after Turkey called Trump and ordered him to back off - and he did.

Not being a hypocrite is something that you don't understand.

Yes, the Kurds helped fight islamic state, but they also have a terrorist wing (the PKK have been declared a terrorist org by Japan, the US and the EU for a long time. They've been designated as terrorists since 1997 in the US, and Biden himself called the PKK "a terrorist group just like isis" in 2016) that attacks Turkey, and Turkey has been a member of NATO for 60 years. 

Turkey wanted to create a buffer zone and Trump did not stand in their way.

Do you think that Trump should fight some terrorists and protect others?

Buffer zone. You'd want one too.

They're sending fleets of bombers down the coast of Japan and Taiwan now, in partnership of China, and have also returned to sending bombers into NORAD airspace. They just finished hacking the entire United States, also, btw. Funny how you guys who were so concerned that Hillary's email might be a security risk haven't shown much interest in this.

30 years ago China had no choice but to be Russia's ally. Now Russia has no choice but to be China's ally. In the era of Biden, China is the world's superpower. 

You have a unique view on how Russia is busily making Syria its new satellite and proxy in the middle east. Meanwhile Iran is taking over Iraq. 

FYI countries in the middle east all have their own allies in Europe and elsewhere. That's not new Argus.

Trump couldn't unilaterally change the whole landscape of the Middle East and simultaneously fight off the KGB (aka FBI), islamic state, China, Iran, Russia, and NoKo plus the Demonrats and their state-owned MSM.

Mercenaries, you mean. Do you think Trump was standing there with a machinegun defending the base? LOL. Do you think he gave any orders or took any position? They were probing  with throwaway forces to see what happened. The Americans on the base defended themselves. I doubt Trump even heard about it.

Point is that under Trump's Presidency US troops have the authority to do defend themselves, in stark contrast to members of the Navy who were taken hostage by Iraq or the Americans who were left to fend for themselves for 13 hours while Biotch Obama twiddled his thumbs. In the end, Americans were never even deployed to Benghazi to bail their people out, were they Argus?  It was Iraqi militia that had to do it. Obama didn't have the balls to send Americans.

Gee, hacked the White House?

Gee, they're back to being dweebs again, because they sucked the Dems in so bad the last time, right Argus?

Or maybe it was at the behest of the Dem party, who are known to have started colluding with Russia & Christopher Steele back in 2016. You remember the money that Hillary funnelled through Perkins Coie to start the collusion fiasco, right Argus? 

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

No you’re just too stupid and desperate to understand how stupid and desperate you are and how futile your argument is.  You’re a failure just like Trump. And in the 10 days he’ll be a nobody and nothing more than a lonely internet kook just like you. 

My argument is fultile?

You got caught lying, saying that Trump told people to "March on Washington" when he clearly did not. 

You're a liar, plain and simple. 

Then you tried to pretend that there's no difference between the terminology you used and what Trump actually said, which was another lie. You can't even understand a simple sentence from the dictionary. 

You're just looking being a lying simpleton right now. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

HAHAHA so what has Russia done lately that compares to changing the borders of Europe? LMAO.

I mentioned it twice now. You really don’t read do you?  And despite the fact that the attack came from Russia, Trump and Trump alone AGAIN defended Russia and tried to redirect blame elsewhere  

2020 United States federal government data breach

In March 2020, a major cyberattack by a group backed by a foreign government penetrated multiple parts of United States federal government, via software released from three U.S. firms: Microsoft, SolarWinds, and VMware, leading to data breaches, and the breach discovered December 2020.[1][26][27] The hacking group Cozy Bear (APT29), backed by the Russian intelligence agency SVR, was identified as the cyberattackers.[25][24]The cyberattack and data breach were reported to be among the worst cyber-espionage incidents ever suffered by the U.S., due to the sensitivity and high profile of the targets and the long duration (eight to nine months) in which the hackers had access.[33] 
Edited by BeaverFever

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

My argument is fultile?

You got caught lying, saying that Trump told people to "March on Washington" when he clearly did not. 

You're a liar, plain and simple. 

Then you tried to pretend that there's no difference between the terminology you used and what Trump actually said, which was another lie. You can't even understand a simple sentence from the dictionary. 

You're just looking being a lying simpleton right now. 

For the third time:  Eric Trump said the words “March on Washington”.   You  keep ignoring that one. 

And anyways your distinction without a difference is just a desperate attempt to split hairs to exonerate  your incompetent and criminal failed leader 

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

This is a pretty wide angle shot that shows everything going on. What should I be paying attention to?

What makes you think that guy in the mask is Brian Sicknick, Bubber? I'm not even sure he's a cop.

Capitol Officer’s Family Says Don’t Politicize His Death As Sources Point To ‘Medical Condition’

Family members of Brian Sicknick, who died following Capitol riots, begged for his death to “not make Brian’s passing a political issue.”

The comments come as sources begin to suggest that the 42-year-old military veteran’s death may have been linked to a medical condition.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/capitol-officer-death/

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 8:26 AM, bcsapper said:

Reporter interviewing weeping rioter:

Ma'am, what happened to you?

"I got maced. I made it like a foot inside and they pushed me out and they maced me."

...Why did you want to go in?

"We're storming the Capitol. It's a revolution!"

Pussies.  A lot of other places it would have been a bayonet!

Vile leftists celebrated when police stations were overrun and when other government buildings were attacked over the past 3 years. You didn't think that there should have been any bayonets back then.

What suddenly changed Sap? Hypocrisy much?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Vile leftists celebrated when police stations were overrun and when other government buildings were attacked over the past 3 years. You didn't think that there should have been any bayonets back then.

What suddenly changed Sap? Hypocrisy much?

What do you think ought to have happened to all those vile leftists, Can?

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

For the third time:  Eric Trump said the words “March on Washington”.   You  keep ignoring that one. 

And anyways your distinction without a difference is just a desperate attempt to split hairs to exonerate  your incompetent and criminal failed leader 

For the 50th time, you said that the POTUS said "March on Washington" and that was a lie.

A distinction without a difference is like "walk to Washington" vs "strut to Washington". pəˈtādō pəˈtadō.

A distinction with a massive difference is "March to Washington" and "March on Washington". Go there, attack there.

I don't have to exonerate him, I just proved that you were a liar trying to implicate him in something that he didn't do. 

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wow, you're right Beave.

That's EXACTLY like using their military to change the borders of Europe. Good call genius.

It’s a targeted attack on the United States the largest cyber attack in US history. They hit the state department, the treasury department, homeland security, the Los Alamos and Sandia National Laboratories (where nuclear weapons are developed), the National Nuclear Security Administration, the National Institutes of Health, and many more. The damage assessment alone is expected to take years. And Trump tried to deflect blame from Russia. Again.  That directly contradicts your narrative. Putin has owned Trump since day 1 and Trump has done nothing in return except lick Putin’s boots 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

What do you think ought to have happened to all those vile leftists, Can?

They were bayoneted for sure. Oh wait, nothing actually happened. 

How many of the BLMers who took over the Seattle precinct and started CHAZ were bayoneted sap? How many went to jail? They set up their own police force and operated for 3 weeks, and in that span of time they murdered a child, critically injured a younger child, and hid the evidence.

Was anyone charged for any of that? No?

Were you furious? No?

Do you even know the name of the kid who was killed? No?

You're a hypocrite sap. Don't pretend to care about rioting and crimes against the state now. You're in no position to claim to be a 'law and order' guy. 

13 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

It’s a targeted attack on the United States the largest cyber attack in US history. They hit the state department, the treasury department, homeland security, the Los Alamos and Sandia National Laboratories (where nuclear weapons are developed), the National Nuclear Security Administration, the National Institutes of Health, and many more. The damage assessment alone is expected to take years. And Trump tried to deflect blame from Russia. Again. 

Was it Russia?

How do you know it was Russia? Did you hear that from the same people who got caught lying about Russian collusion after they colluded with Russia themselves?

Do you know for sure that the Dems and the FBI didn't collude with Russia again in this instance? 

Those are rhetorical questions Beave. I obviously don't give a rip what you think, no one with any sense does anymore. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Was it Russia?

How do you know it was Russia? Did you hear that from the same people who got caught lying about Russian collusion after they colluded with Russia themselves?

Do you know for sure that the Dems and the FBI didn't collude with Russia again in this instance? 

Those are rhetorical questions Beave. I obviously don't give a rip what you think, no one with any sense does anymore. 

Literally every expert and  authority has confirmed it was CozyBear, which is Russian intelligence. 

Edited by BeaverFever

Just now, BeaverFever said:

Literally every expert and  authority has said it was Russia

Wow this is history repeating itself. It even happened right after Bernie lost the Primary again.

Did the Russians involved in this incident receive money covertly from the Dems through Perkins Coie again?

Did the FBI commit any more crimes to facilitate this data breach? 

Will Eric Swallwell, the Dem on the House Intel Committee whose campaign bundler was a Chinese spy, get to the bottom of this?

Will Adam Schiff give America the truth about what happened Beave? I bet that you still trust him, don't ya Beave?

So compelling. I just gotta know what your trusted sources have to say on this matter, as usual. 

8 hours ago, Petros said:

It's amazing that Trumpists will defend their leader, until the bitter end.  There is no reasoning with them. The cookies are beginning to crumble, and pretty soon there will be nobody left to defend the treasonous acts of the Trump Administration.  Like many ex-cult members, they will downplay their support for their fallen hero.

Pretty soon we may have to start taking what they say at a discount ! :lol:

Just kidding, they pretty much lie 100% of the time like their leader did when he had a voice...

53 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They were bayoneted for sure. Oh wait, nothing actually happened. 

How many of the BLMers who took over the Seattle precinct and started CHAZ were bayoneted sap? How many went to jail? They set up their own police force and operated for 3 weeks, and in that span of time they murdered a child, critically injured a younger child, and hid the evidence.

Was anyone charged for any of that? No?

Were you furious? No?

Do you even know the name of the kid who was killed? No?

You're a hypocrite sap. Don't pretend to care about rioting and crimes against the state now. You're in no position to claim to be a 'law and order' guy. 

I was just wondering where we differed.  What do you think ought to have happened to rioters who broke the law?

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wow this is history repeating itself. It even happened right after Bernie lost the Primary again.

Did the Russians involved in this incident receive money covertly from the Dems through Perkins Coie again?

Did the FBI commit any more crimes to facilitate this data breach? 

Will Eric Swallwell, the Dem on the House Intel Committee whose campaign bundler was a Chinese spy, get to the bottom of this?

Will Adam Schiff give America the truth about what happened Beave? I bet that you still trust him, don't ya Beave?

So compelling. I just gotta know what your trusted sources have to say on this matter, as usual. 

Deflecting and moving the goalposts yet again lol. Now you’re re-litigating the Steele dossie instead of discussing the topic at hand.  Russians didn’t receive any money from Dems by the way.  

Edited by BeaverFever