Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

French Patriot

2 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Prove me wrong.

I will not attempt to prove you wrong, because I don't know that you are wrong. Like I said from the beginning, I have more questions than answers. The answers of course lie in a place I am not yet ready to go. I didn't provide answers to anything, just questions. I didn't present dogma, just information on a scientific study, do with it as you wish.  The study of course doesn't try to state that NDE is real, because nothing in science is real unless it has been measured, and to my knowledge NDE never has been measured.  Believe what you believe, I am okay with that.

• 5 months later...
On 6/23/2021 at 7:07 PM, Logger guy said:

A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.

Jesus says that God is a loving father, you say he isn’t. I believe Jesus.

You seem to contradict yourself.

Let us know when you decide on what is good and what is evil.

Just for you to think on as you trust in Jesus. He promised to return and use Armageddon and yet another genocide, just like his father, whose morals you frown on, as you kiss his just as vile son's ass.

Put moral brain in gear, please.

Regards

DL

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

then it is free to do so

Well, we are okay with it, but a lot of God's little children don't see the whole free will thing as clearly as we do.

Just now, bcsapper said:

Well, we are okay with it, but a lot of God's little children don't see the whole free will thing as clearly as we do.

they are free to oppose abortion as they please

if one wants to force them to support it, then they are just as bad as those who want to force people to oppose it

free will works both ways, you are free to make and face the consequences of your choices

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

they are free to oppose abortion as they please

if one wants to force them to support it, then they are just as bad as those who want to force people to oppose it

free will works both ways, you are free to make and face the consequences of your choices

I oppose making anyone get an abortion if they don't want one.  I support allowing anyone who wants one to have one.

Free will works that way.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:13 PM, oops said:

I have more questions than answers. The answers of course lie in a place I am not yet ready to go. I didn't provide answers to anything, just questions. I didn't present dogma, 

Those who say they know, do not know.

Those who say they don’t know, know. ;) 

-Lao tsu OftenWrong

(The old philosopher)

Just for you to think on as you trust in Jesus. He promised to return and use Armageddon and yet another genocide, just like his father, whose morals you frown on, as you kiss his just as vile son's ass.

Armageddon is of course the final preparation for the end to the separation of man and  God. It is explained in Matthew 13. Jesus presented a parable to them saying,  “The kingdom of God is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while his men were sleeping his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and left. And the slaves of the landowner came and said to him, “ Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? “ How then does it have weeds?” And he said to them “An enemy has done this! The slaves said to him, Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up? But he said, “No; while you are gathering up the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and at the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” The harvest is of course the end times. The gathering of te wheat into his barns is God bringing his children home, sometimes called the rapture. The plagues are the final chance for the errant to repent or face judgement. This is immediately followed by the unveiling of the new heave and the new earth that was foretold by Isaiah in Isaiah67:17, and described by John in Revelations 21:1-4. Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying,” Look!God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or morning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

It is obvious that you are somewhat familiar with the bible, but somehow the central message seems to have escaped you.

keep well... Logger guy

On 6/25/2021 at 6:58 PM, Logger guy said:

Armageddon is of course the final preparation for the end to the separation of man and  God.

Thank all your gods that we get to reject that genocidal piece of garbage god.

Separation from such evil is good. Right?

Even as a myth, you have to hate genocidal characters.

Or do you also bend the knee to St. Hitler?

On 6/25/2021 at 6:58 PM, Logger guy said:

It is obvious that you are somewhat familiar with the bible, but somehow the central message seems to have escaped you.

I do not think so.

The central message is that evil gods should not be worshiped.

Good gods are with the many.

Evil gods like Yahweh are only good for the few misfits who wish tyranny over freedom.

Say Heil to your god for me,

Regards

DL

On 6/24/2021 at 9:27 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

you are free to make and face the consequences of your choices

Not if you know your bible.

--------

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byHYeHN4ZUQ

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Yzermandius19

Do try to be more truthful buddy.

Regards

DL

On 6/27/2021 at 1:59 PM, French Patriot said:

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

It seems you have missed the point. Salvation is not a matter of your religious belief, it is dependent on the life you lead.

On 12/23/2020 at 11:24 AM, French Patriot said:

Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

Because the cream rises to the top, while the scummy curds and rennet are only good for throwing awhey.

Let me put it another whey,
wheat must be separated from chaff
there's only some wheat
but a whole lotta chaff
it doesn't matter however
it's like my pappy used to say
you wanna make a good rye
you better start with some good rye

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 1:37 PM, French Patriot said:

Thank all your gods that we get to reject that genocidal piece of garbage god.

as we near adulthood we go through our teen age years. For some there is a belief that they are now smarter than their parents. This is often accompanied by resentment at their parents for telling them what to do , ungratefullnesss for all they have done for them, and a lot of anger. does this sound like anybody you know?

On 6/29/2021 at 11:14 PM, OftenWrong said:

Because the cream rises to the top, while the scummy curds and rennet are only good for throwing awhey.

Let me put it another whey,
wheat must be separated from chaff
there's only some wheat
but a whole lotta chaff
it doesn't matter however
it's like my pappy used to say
you wanna make a good rye
you better start with some good rye

A & E were good, Yahweh himself said so, and look where it got them.

Murdered by their own dad.

Regards

DL

On 6/30/2021 at 5:31 PM, Logger guy said:

as we near adulthood we go through our teen age years. For some there is a belief that they are now smarter than their parents. This is often accompanied by resentment at their parents for telling them what to do , ungratefullnesss for all they have done for them, and a lot of anger. does this sound like anybody you know?

Many homophobic and misogynous Christians.

Are you trying to bad mouth Christian homophobes and misogynists?

I agree that they have some growing up to do to put love above sex or gender, but such discrimination without a just cause is another topic.

Regards

DL

19 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Many homophobic and misogynous Christians.

Are you trying to bad mouth Christian homophobes and misogynists?

I agree that they have some growing up to do to put love above sex or gender, but such discrimination without a just cause is another topic.

Regards

DL

Once again you seem to have missed the obvious. My post was referring to a specific individual, a poster who is angry and disrespectful. One who spews hatred, and seems intent to drive a wedge between our savior and those he came to redeem. Jesus is of course inclusive, seeking those who will feed the hungry, and clothe the needy. Basically that which brings favour with the Lord can be typified by those things that make a good neighbour. He rejects the pharisees who judge others and pour out condemnation on others. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.  Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let in those who wish to enter.  I am thinking that, that one might have touched a nerve.  Cowabunga Dude.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:31 PM, French Patriot said:

That is not scripture.

If you are saying you do not need an outside savior or salvation; good. 

Christians do not have that luxury.

Regards

DL

Matthew 25

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.  All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.  He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.  For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,  I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?  When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?  When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.  For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,  I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

Matthew 7

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.  Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’  And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:  and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

Edited by Logger guy