Mask wearing. The mark of the beast.

taxme

48 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

And yet, all seniors die. We have never, ever seen one who has not died. So the question is, is it abnormal for them to die.

I've seen loads of seniors that haven't died.  Same with kids, young adults, older adults, dogs, cats, cows, goats, birds and fish.

They're everywhere!

You probably mean those that have actually died.

7 hours ago, Army Guy said:

If everyone is on lock down , how is this virus spreading, maybe its all those elves you got in Alberta or maybe people just don't give a f***  The first wave went down pretty easy, because it was new, and everyone was scared, today they are tired of Corvid, and don't care...  

If you think that elves spread the virus, then you probably believe the fairy tales that the government is telling you. Sweet dreams little princess. Viruses have been around for hundreds of millions of years long before man walked the globe. The ones that have survived are the ones that are able to find hosts, reproduce and find  other hosts. You may think that you are better at hiding from the virus than the virus is at finding you, that may be true, but hundreds of millions of years of evolution tell me otherwise. When I ride on transit I wear a mask, and take a seat on the bus.. When I get off the bus someone else sits on the same seat. If the bus is full people hold onto a pole.  Other people hold onto the same pole.  On air planes they were keeping the middle seat open to encourage social distancing. People were sitting on an airplane for 4-6 hours 18" away from the passenger next to them, passing things back and forth to the stewardess, and all the time  thinking tat they were avoiding contact.  I see people lawn bowling keeping every second lane open mingling with the other players, passing the balls back and forth and they think that they are avoiding viral contact. I see people go to the dog park, everyone pets everyone elses dog. I go to the grocery store, there are arrows on the floor to help people from crossing each others paths. Half the people go the wrong way. I see people pick up items and then put them back on the shelf, and then other people pick  up the same items and bring them home to their families.  In my building there is a rule of two people on the elevator at a time. There is no possible way to remain 2 meters apart on an elevator, and everyone pushes the same buttons, and passes through the same door, sometimes holding it for others.  When crossing the street people congregate on the corners waiting for their turn to cross, for some reason every one of them needs to push the button for the walk signal. People ride two or sometimes more in a car  for several minutes, breathing the same air, possibly coughing or sneezing, but almost certainly breathing. If you think that after 8 months you have avoided all possible contact, then don't let me wake you. You might want to reelect the  same leaders who have been looking out for our best interest all this time.

Edited by oops

The beast with the horns is coming...

I've posted on this numerous times, some anecdotal some with links. I have a friend in cancer care, and she tells me what the chief oncologist has been saying and trying to do. They are writing the health minister for months now in protest that they are giving substandard care. The kind of care we might have given 30 or 40 years ago. Cancer care has 3 modalities; chemo, surgery and radiation. All surgeries have been cancelled. Get ready for a tsunami of death. CBC's headline, not mine.

Oncologist fears 'tsunami of cancer' after COVID-19 lockdowns limited screening

Again I am against the methodology, not denying the problem is real. But I know, for rabbits, reality can be a bitter green pellet that is hard to swallow. So, back to the rabbit hole my friends.  ? ? ? ?

17 hours ago, Army Guy said:

if that means spending a another month locked up so be it.

Jusrin trudeau borrowed $300 billion, and is running a $381 billion deficit, while lockdowns are driving businesses into bankrupcy, and gdp shrinking by 38%. Lets try that for a few more months, and see if it turns out well. You may find that having a joint account with Justin is not the best way to manage you money wisely, and provide for your financial freedom in our golden years.

When I was young, my parents put me in hockey and soccer, so I could learn about being part of a team, and make friendships that might last a lifetime. We celebrated birthdays, weddings and holidays like Christmas and Easter together. We learned that families are people that loved and supported each other and were stronger together. Glad that we aren't making that same mistake with our children.

Maskers and anti maskers confronting each other in the streets, people shunning their neighbours, and crossing the street to avoid with those viral spreading threats to their survival. Our elected officials telling us to report our family, friends and neighbours if we see them congregating together so that we can arrest those heartless criminals, and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Give me a few more months of that.

19 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Agreed... so now, looking at the real world, what do you think is going to happen? Total cooperation, or...

You know what I mean. There ain't no way that's gonna work. It seems to work in China, where they brought out the military, where I heard they bolted and locked people in their own homes for weeks. The army brings your food to the door. Cold rice, and a little rat meat...   :ph34r:

The virus infection rate is directly proportional to the demands of freedom of the public. Freedom is the freedom to live and die, regardless of how that affects someone else. We all gotta die sometime.

As for the lock downs , It really does not effect me that much I live in the Maritimes and we don't have all that much Covid cases here, it surprises me because a large portion of the population are rednecks... But like me they are done with the lock down shit... they seen the pattern and decided to follow the rules....And they are not eager to go back to into lock down. , so for the most part they are staying at home when they are not working or shopping for food. That and we have locked down the borders no one in and no one out unless it's a good reason.... shopping for cheap beer in Quebec is not a good reason apparently ...

As for the rest of Canada, you guys go, do what ever you want to do, which is what seems to be happening anyways, and if your good with that,  then party on dude...here in the Maritimes we have taken a different approach, we followed the rules, and we don't see the problems that are occurring in Quebec, Ont, and the West and the rest of Canada that did not follow the rules. 

But don't be surprised when all the forms of government take some sort of extra action to prevent that... which will cause more rebellion, and more cases and hospitalizations etc... why you can't see the pattern is beyond me, add to the mix as if that was not enough, there is talk about not getting the needle as another form of rebellion... Giver , burn her to the ground i say... until you guys see that , it's just going to go around and around....making 2021 into the same shit show... well for you guys... anyways... and our economy is damaged like everyone else, but it is rebounding somewhat, our malls are open, no restrictions on Xmas.. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, oops said:

If you think that elves spread the virus, then you probably believe the fairy tales that the government is telling you. Sweet dreams little princess. Viruses have been around for hundreds of millions of years long before man walked the globe. The ones that have survived are the ones that are able to find hosts, reproduce and find  other hosts. You may think that you are better at hiding from the virus than the virus is at finding you, that may be true, but hundreds of millions of years of evolution tell me otherwise. When I ride on transit I wear a mask, and take a seat on the bus.. When I get off the bus someone else sits on the same seat. If the bus is full people hold onto a pole.  Other people hold onto the same pole.  On air planes they were keeping the middle seat open to encourage social distancing. People were sitting on an airplane for 4-6 hours 18" away from the passenger next to them, passing things back and forth to the stewardess, and all the time  thinking tat they were avoiding contact.  I see people lawn bowling keeping every second lane open mingling with the other players, passing the balls back and forth and they think that they are avoiding viral contact. I see people go to the dog park, everyone pets everyone elses dog. I go to the grocery store, there are arrows on the floor to help people from crossing each others paths. Half the people go the wrong way. I see people pick up items and then put them back on the shelf, and then other people pick  up the same items and bring them home to their families.  In my building there is a rule of two people on the elevator at a time. There is no possible way to remain 2 meters apart on an elevator, and everyone pushes the same buttons, and passes through the same door, sometimes holding it for others.  When crossing the street people congregate on the corners waiting for their turn to cross, for some reason every one of them needs to push the button for the walk signal. People ride two or sometimes more in a car  for several minutes, breathing the same air, possibly coughing or sneezing, but almost certainly breathing. If you think that after 8 months you have avoided all possible contact, then don't let me wake you. You might want to reelect the  same leaders who have been looking out for our best interest all this time.

Those little elves are the people who have already given up, and refuse to comply with any virus protocols, they are sick and tired of all this Covid shit...  just like the rest of us... I'm glad you have become a virus expert, but i do have a couple of question for you. Why in the blue blazes has the Maritimes, not have any major problems with this virus.. our total number of cases... as of today With four previously reported cases now considered recovered, the number of active cases in the province has increased from 47 to 51.  WOW take a look at those numbers and thats a province full of rednecks and hillbillies...Maybe it's because the virus does not like poor people or maybe it's because we followed the rules...Here in NB our buses are completely wiped with disinfectant, after they complete a full circuit. when we where in lock down no one was allowed at dog parks,or any parks for that matter, lawn bowling centers, any sports was shut down, all non essential stores were closed,  the other were restricted to 15 % of total capacity...extra staff were hired to disinfect everything.. Shit they shut down ATV activities, fishing on any lakes or rivers, NO seeing anyone outside your bubble, .and people you did not follow the arrows got jacked up by other shoppers or where asked to leave, outside road traffic was reduced to almost nil... we have been through one full lock down, and the second wave caused a limited lock down.

And today our malls are open, our sports centers open, dog parks are filled with dogs, hunting and fishing back on ... and soon we will be back to normal...  

3 hours ago, oops said:

Jusrin trudeau borrowed $300 billion, and is running a $381 billion deficit, while lockdowns are driving businesses into bankrupcy, and gdp shrinking by 38%. Lets try that for a few more months, and see if it turns out well. You may find that having a joint account with Justin is not the best way to manage you money wisely, and provide for your financial freedom in our golden years.

When I was young, my parents put me in hockey and soccer, so I could learn about being part of a team, and make friendships that might last a lifetime. We celebrated birthdays, weddings and holidays like Christmas and Easter together. We learned that families are people that loved and supported each other and were stronger together. Glad that we aren't making that same mistake with our children.

Maskers and anti maskers confronting each other in the streets, people shunning their neighbours, and crossing the street to avoid with those viral spreading threats to their survival. Our elected officials telling us to report our family, friends and neighbours if we see them congregating together so that we can arrest those heartless criminals, and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Give me a few more months of that.

OH for F*** sakes, nobody likes the fact that Justin pissed 400 bil away, you make it sound like I've been converted to being a liberal, sorry to disappoint you.. Like you i have NO control over how Justin spends our money... LIberal voters have all the control thats where Canadians heads are at right now... ... the virus thing is another ball of wax, altogether and if your going to fault me because I want some safety for me and my family then F*** you the debate is over... 

And if you think not having sports or outdoor activates is going to sink the up coming generation, to the point of no return your crazy... they will rub some dirt on it , dust themselves off and carry on just like our generations did.  This virus thing is just a bump in the road...people are making it out to be this monster that can't be overcome... 

I've not had any confrontations with any one regardless of side on this issue,  other than that they do their thing and i do mine, other than share my opinion on this forum thats the extent of my ramblings. and if you think reporting on ones neighbors is your thing giver, it's not mine, now if you threaten my families safety someone is going to have to dig a few holes... and the Royals made damn sure i could dig holes...

3 hours ago, Sucregirl said:

Are we missing something? Even with the lockdown there is increase in the number of cases in Canada.

It only works when everyone is on the same page, right now you got to many people doing their own thing, and it is just going to get worst..

44 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

today our malls are open, our sports centers open, dog parks are filled with dogs, hunting and fishing back on ... and soon we will be back to normal.

Im in a small town in ON. Our malls and pubs, rinks are open. I think it has to do with how much population there is, high density housing, and international travel. Thats why Toronto’s a shithole.

Dogs gettin lots of walks. Never seen such happy dogs as these days! Oh well at least someone’s happy!

I tell you, when I go out now nobody gives a hootin about physical distancing. They all got masks though, like a mask is your hallway pass so you can go do normal things.

I went into the city and saw the  sad sacks all standing in lines waiting to get into places. Go inside and its a zoo in there, people climbing over each other. Never would know theres a virus except for the masks. Theres your superspreader events. 

The masks ... they are the devil :ph34r:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

I'm glad you have become a virus expert, but i do have a couple of question for you. Why in the blue blazes has the Maritimes, not have any major problems with this virus.. our total number of cases... as of today With four previously reported cases now considered recovered, the number of active cases in the province has increased from 47 to 51. 

You are totally correct in saying that I am not a virus expert. If I ever stated otherwise, please point it out to me. I just heard a story that I believed to be a partial truth which no one was questioning and was doing a lot of damage to our nation and it's people. I presented what I thought was worthy of consideration.

The name of a real expert was brought to my attention however. Dr. David Nabarro one of six Special Envoys from the WHO who were tasked to respond to thecovid19 pandemic. He recommended against system wide lock downs, recommending instead a targeted approach of isolating people infected with the virus, and contact tracing so those who might have been infected might be isolated as well, and the general public left to go about their business.

Some Quotes

https://www.travelpulse.com/news/features/who-special-envoy-criticizes-travel-restrictions.html

"Just look at what’s happened to the tourism industry in the Caribbean, for example, or in the Pacific because people aren’t taking their holidays,” Nabarro said. “Look what’s happened to smallholder farmers all over the world. ... Look what’s happening to poverty levels. It seems that we may well have a doubling of world poverty by next year. We may well have at least a doubling of child malnutrition.”

"As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists, we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection,” read the petition, known as the Great Barrington Declaration. "Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health."

In case any of this sounds familiar try to remember where you have heard it before.

I recommend that you look at the you tube posted earlier, and hear what an accredited expert has to say. As for the Maritimes low infection rate, the number of infections usually reflects population density, and the mobility of the population. I am no expert, but if you need help verifying that information, let me know.

On 12/16/2020 at 1:33 PM, marcus said:

-_-

I would recommend examine your own view. Someone disagrees with you and challenges you, then you come back with the tired old: "leftist liberal lying media..."

Examine what your approach is. Are you willing to engage in a healthy conversation or close yourself off and label people?

I ask you again: How is this a hoax? How are the doctors faking this? Are all these doctors and nurses "in" on it?

How will they change things into communism? Kissinger is gone. Bill Gates.. how will he profit from this? Explain the process to me. What are the steps?

I calls it as I sees it. Most members here are supporters of the leftist liberal lying media. If they do not like being challenged themselves well too bloody bad for them. I ask many here to give me some proof of what they are saying here and I never hear back from them again. No doubt they are leftist liberals themselves alright. I gotcha them!! 

I will carry on a conversation with anyone here and I am not afraid of anyone here. If someone here says something that needs to be challenged or questioned then they will be hearing from me. Many times here I have been called a racist and bigot and anti-something. So, what's your point here? I can't call others here names but they can call me names? 

Event 201 says it all. How many times do I have to keep pointing this out to people like you here? Have you bothered to even go check it out on the internet website Event 201 yet? No, you have not. If you did there can be no way that you cannot see that this was a planned plandemic. Is it just a coincidence that when Bill Gates and other deep state billionaires got together in Oct. 2019 to discuss a possible pandemic and low and behold six months later we have ourselves a plandemic. Hello????? Can you not add two and two together yet? Which is four, btw. ;)

Are you still not getting as to what is going on in this country as far as this Convid hoax is going? We have all pretty much all of our freedoms that we had just nine months ago. It's not about the virus anymore. It's about the globalist deep state billionaires trying to force there will on we the people and enslave us all. 

Go to websites like Action4Canada, Naturalnews, AmazingPolly.net, Dr, Shiva's website, The Epoch Times are but a few websites for you to go visit and get the other side of the story. Bill Gates is in the vaccine big pharma business and stands to make hundreds of billions from getting the buffoons out there to take his vaccines and whatever he has put in his vaccines. Those websites will explain and show what the steps and plans are out there for you to view. ENJOY!!

On 12/16/2020 at 1:35 PM, marcus said:

How can you validate that he was a "dictator"? Tell me how he abused his power. What laws did he manage to put into place that would define him as a dictator?

To whom are you referring too? Trudeau or Gates? 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

I calls it as I sees it. Most members here are supporters of the leftist liberal lying media. If they do not like being challenged themselves well too bloody bad for them. I ask many here to give me some proof of what they are saying here and I never hear back from them again. No doubt they are leftist liberals themselves alright. I gotcha them!! 

I will carry on a conversation with anyone here and I am not afraid of anyone here. If someone here says something that needs to be challenged or questioned then they will be hearing from me. Many times here I have been called a racist and bigot and anti-something. So, what's your point here? I can't call others here names but they can call me names? 

Event 201 says it all. How many times do I have to keep pointing this out to people like you here? Have you bothered to even go check it out on the internet website Event 201 yet? No, you have not. If you did there can be no way that you cannot see that this was a planned plandemic. Is it just a coincidence that when Bill Gates and other deep state billionaires got together in Oct. 2019 to discuss a possible pandemic and low and behold six months later we have ourselves a plandemic. Hello????? Can you not add two and two together yet? Which is four, btw. ;)

Are you still not getting as to what is going on in this country as far as this Convid hoax is going? We have all pretty much all of our freedoms that we had just nine months ago. It's not about the virus anymore. It's about the globalist deep state billionaires trying to force there will on we the people and enslave us all. 

Go to websites like Action4Canada, Naturalnews, AmazingPolly.net, Dr, Shiva's website, The Epoch Times are but a few websites for you to go visit and get the other side of the story. Bill Gates is in the vaccine big pharma business and stands to make hundreds of billions from getting the buffoons out there to take his vaccines and whatever he has put in his vaccines. Those websites will explain and show what the steps and plans are out there for you to view. ENJOY!!

There have been many pandemics in our history. There were a few outbreaks of different viruses just in the past 20 years. This is not something new. 

COVID-19 happened to be more difficult to control and easier to transmit. It also attacks the lungs, which can effect the elderly, the obese and those with weak immune systems. Something like what we have experienced was bound to happen. Just because they have talked about it, it doesn't mean that they are behind it.

They have even made movies about viruses. Here is a really good one:

There is no hoax. I ask you again: If this is all a hoax, HOW are there so many people behind it? HOW are all these doctors and nurses faking this?!

Edited by marcus

18 hours ago, Army Guy said:

This virus thing is just a bump in the road...people are making it out to be this monster that can't be overcome... 

100's of billions wasted without proper oversight, cancer care backed up by the thousands, heart patients on waiting lists, suicides up more than 100%, drug overdoses up, criminals released from jail including serious offences.

You call that a bump in the road, fella?

I know it's all good out there in the Atlantics, relatively. S'all good for me here too. But I know things, and they disturb me. They disturb my conscious

21 hours ago, oops said:

You are totally correct in saying that I am not a virus expert. If I ever stated otherwise, please point it out to me. I just heard a story that I believed to be a partial truth which no one was questioning and was doing a lot of damage to our nation and it's people. I presented what I thought was worthy of consideration.

The name of a real expert was brought to my attention however. Dr. David Nabarro one of six Special Envoys from the WHO who were tasked to respond to thecovid19 pandemic. He recommended against system wide lock downs, recommending instead a targeted approach of isolating people infected with the virus, and contact tracing so those who might have been infected might be isolated as well, and the general public left to go about their business.

There happens to be a shit ton of so called experts , many with all the credentials and proper certificates from ivy league schools and what disturbs me is the story line is NOT all the same for all of them ,that and  I'm not sure how science can support both sides...look at Ontario and how the medical professionals are screaming for a total shut down..

The damage being down to the country by the liberal government is real, very real, huge deficits, mismangement  of suppies and PPE, medicine, medical machines etc...and then we trained medical persons who have made decisions to choose one group of sick patients over another, "I'm glad it was not me that had to make those calls", where they wrong, I'm not qualified to say, but in my opinion yes they were wrong.

Will it be examined in detail after the fact I really hope so, but we both know it will be buried ae a lot of people are responsible. it seems we go down this road several times now, and still there is no play book or lessons learned were dismissed due to cut backs and money concerns for new social programs. Much like our national stock of PPE, or lack of ventilators and other medical machines. 

But right now the government has asked us to do 4 things , wash our hands frequently with disinfectant , social distance, and wear a mask, and if you don't have to go out Don't. the rest is common sense, if you live in crowded buildings be more aware of your surroundings and take extra precautions.

The carrot the government is holding in front of most of us, is CERB, rent relief for individuals and business, and last but not least if you can control the virus in your area then you get your freedom back... But if a lot of the population is saying screw it I'M done with all this, then the freedom part is not going to come for a while. We all are done, and we all want our freedom....

DR Nabarro may be a qualified virus expert, and there is a lot of them in the WHO, but it was the WHO that spread false info at the start of this pandemic, like you don't have to where masks, travel is ok, china is not the source of the virus etc etc... like i said before the story is not the same through out this field..  As we are finding out now at the tail end of this crises. What did work was how we destroyed the virus in the first wave" total lock down" ... and this is my opinion, people have reached their limit for this crises, and are saying screw it, again in my opinion they are putting the lives of their bubble at risk like children ,mother and fathers, grand parents etc  THAT seems a little selfish to me ....

In Ontario we are seeing the effects of partial lockdowns or targeted lock downs and while on paper they work...they don't work in reality , we forgot people are assholes and instead of staying in the lock down area they just walk or drive to the next part of the city that is not in lock down, why because they want to, and they are assholes with NO consideration for others...

And here in the Maritimes we do have cities with dense population, high rises, massive apartment complexes, tight living arrangements cities like Halifax NS, ST John , Moncton NB they may not be as spread out as Toronto or Montreal, but the density is still there for the most part. And they are full of red necks and hillbillies who have very strong opinions when it comes to freedoms and restrictions. Shit we are still having gun fights with the first nations and yet we have some how managed to contain this what ever it is pendemic.  

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

100's of billions wasted without proper oversight, cancer care backed up by the thousands, heart patients on waiting lists, suicides up more than 100%, drug overdoses up, criminals released from jail including serious offences.

You call that a bump in the road, fella?

I know it's all good out there in the Atlantics, relatively. S'all good for me here too. But I know things, and they disturb me. They disturb my conscious

SO convince or beat your local liberal to vote conservative, that is the only way any of this is going to change, and justin could take a shit in everyone's mouth and they would still vote for him.. He is the liberal savior of this nation ...now after he announces how he is going to pay for all of this , thats going to be another story, then we will see liberals jumping the good ship justin...

That is what i said, those words are mine, in 2 or 3 years time most Canadians are going to forget what Covid is, and how it effected our country... those that will remember are those that had family members passed, and thats tragic.  because that is what Canadians do, move on that may be difficult to do but it is the truth.. 

I'm glad everything is ok where your at, i hope everyone on this board is going to make it out of this pandemic... and i understand exactly how your feeling , i went through the same thing with a few different twists...your frustrated because there is nothing you can change or do to stop it...

9 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Exactly, everything is political now. That's the real problem.

Truth dies here,
signed,
The One with Horns