America Under pResident Biden

On 10/17/2021 at 9:35 AM, -TSS- said:

If Biden can get through his whole term, and that is a big if, it is clear that he is not fit for a second term and there needs to be another candidate in 2024.

In such case Kamala Harris would have no chance in the primaries. So hated she is even among the Democrats.

However, if the very likely scenario happens and Biden has to go before his term ends and Kamala Harris becomes President would she be challenged in the primaries?

Normally the incumbent President seeking re-election doesn't have to worry about the primaries. Nomination is self-evident. Has it even ever happened that the President's own party has rejected him when picking a candidate for an election? If it has it must be 1800s.

It could be totally different with President Kamala.

I imagine that they'd primary her, but it wouldn't be so shocking considering the fact that she didn't win the election herself, plus she's the most unelectable person on earth.

Everything she does that's supposed to make her seem human is cringeworthy. She was sitting with some child actors who were pretending to be paying attention to her while she was talking about the moon, and she managed to make all of those kids hate astronomy in three minutes. "HAHAHACACKLECACKLE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE THE CRATERS ON THE MOON!!! WITH YOUR OWN EYES!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE CACKLECAKLE!!!!!" At her birthday party she came out of her office and yelled 'surprise' before the legion of idiots outside of her door. Then Joe brought her a present, and when they opened the door to her office she was sitting at her desk, all alone with no one within fifty feet of her, wearing a mask. Uh, hellOOOooo, staged much? Even Biden is a better actor and he has no short-term memory plus he doesn't speak the language. 

The fact that the WH is so busy trying to showcase Kamala lately makes me wonder if they know that she has to come in in the very near future. They shielded her from all the tough issues, they let her stay away from the border and not take any questions from non-sycophant media, and now they're churning out these awkwardly staged, gag-worthy videos.

Can't they just get the guy from The West Wing (Martin Sheen?) to be president for the last 3 years? (How did that show end lol). If he has at least partial bowel control, speaks English, can stay awake for two hours at a time, and won't get lost on the WH lawn then he's a far better pres than what they have right now. 

On 11/5/2021 at 4:16 PM, -TSS- said:

Most people who voted for Biden just wanted to get rid of Trump but not have woke-shit rubbed in their faces. The Democrats learned that the hard way. Perhaps they draw conclusions from the experience.

I think everyone felt like an islamic state terrorist could have run for POTUS against Trump and it would have been close, but it's scary to think that Biden won the Dem primary. Their paty is a shambles.

Corey Booker is raging tard, AOC is an extreme idiot, Pelosi and Schumer are hacks, Mayor Pete is a whiny loser, Beto is a sideshow freak at best, Kamala has been more of a disaster than poopy Joe... the only decent candidate that they had in the primary last time was Tulsi Gabbard but I don't think she's even a Dem anymore. 

Newsom was actually a rising star but then he fell from grace to the point where they had a recall in his state. 

It's bad over there. They need a new star in that party, bigtime. It's hard to come up with a good candidate though, in a party where lying and corruption is always their plan A.

• Like 2

On 11/24/2020 at 11:48 AM, WestCanMan said:

FYI Benghazi was an actual scandal. 

There are literally millions of Americans serving in the military and none of them like to think that the Gov't's official position will be to do absolutely nothing for 13 hours when you're under attack. 

The soldiers who were stuck there made their feelings about Benghazi very well-known, but don't let that stop you from accepting CNN's version of what their opinion is Bub.

Burisma is SNC, We, etc. It's an actual scandal, but people who are impressed by virtue-signalling refuse to consider that there's anything wrong with it, and they're eager to accept the first flimsy excuse they hear. "My bog ate my dossier so I didn't know it was wrong. No investigation will be done. Thanks dolts. I'll make it up to you all with my pre-election spending spree." 

STFU dummy! Lol These issues are only scandals to Trump supporting dipshits with glaring double standards as to what constitutes a “scandal.” The same scenarios during Trump’s scandal ridden 4 years were just fine with Trump supporting hilljack morons. The emoluments clause only applies to democrats, right? Wait! Who am I kidding? You’re too much of a mouth breathing troglodyte to even know what the emoluments clause is. Never mind, Stupid. Carry on. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I think everyone felt like an islamic state terrorist could have run for POTUS against Trump and it would have been close, but it's scary to think that Biden won the Dem primary. Their paty is a shambles.

Corey Booker is raging tard, AOC is an extreme idiot, Pelosi and Schumer are hacks, Mayor Pete is a whiny loser, Beto is a sideshow freak at best, Kamala has been more of a disaster than poopy Joe... the only decent candidate that they had in the primary last time was Tulsi Gabbard but I don't think she's even a Dem anymore. 

Newsom was actually a rising star but then he fell from grace to the point where they had a recall in his state. 

It's bad over there. They need a new star in that party, bigtime. It's hard to come up with a good candidate though, in a party where lying and corruption is always their plan A.

Jesus. You may be the most gullible person on the internet. The GOP makes the Dem party look like a bus load of nuns. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The standard of politicians has really gone down. Biden has run for President before but previously was not even close to win the nomination.

Many people ask is Biden really the best the Dems have got? Looking at the primaries, Tulsi Gabbard is not enough attached to the prevailing narrative and Sanders is too far to the left for the Americans. The rest of them truly were even worse than Biden. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -TSS- said:

The standard of politicians has really gone down. Biden has run for President before but previously was not even close to win the nomination.

Many people ask is Biden really the best the Dems have got? Looking at the primaries, Tulsi Gabbard is not enough attached to the prevailing narrative and Sanders is too far to the left for the Americans. The rest of them truly were even worse than Biden. 

This is why we will never have a realistic solution. Too many people have been convinced that policies that actually serve the people over wealthy corporations are “radical.” Sanders is too far left for Americans? No, you’re just too stupid to see that his policies are not radical ideas at all. Sanders worse than Biden!? Lol Fucking moron! 

On 11/7/2021 at 1:13 PM, Roushy said:

STFU dummy! Lol These issues are only scandals to Trump supporting dipshits with glaring double standards as to what constitutes a “scandal.” The same scenarios during Trump’s scandal ridden 4 years were just fine with Trump supporting hilljack morons. The emoluments clause only applies to democrats, right? Wait! Who am I kidding? You’re too much of a mouth breathing troglodyte to even know what the emoluments clause is. Never mind, Stupid. Carry on. 

That's a lot of insults without a hint of substance and not even a single actual counterpoint.

The emoluments clause applies to things like Hunter Biden getting diamonds under his pillow, getting a $50k/mo job in a country where he doesn't speak the language (and him and his dad both lying and saying that papa Joe knew nothing about Burisma), suddenly doing $1.5B in business with the Communist Bank of China after flying in on AF2 with his dad (again, Joe claims that he just thought that Hunter was there vacationing), and Swallwell getting all of his campaign finance money through the hands of a Chinese spy. 

Trump was falsely accused of colluding with Russia by...... Dem criminals. 

Thanks for comin' out sweetheart. 

If you have any sense of humour you surely must think the let's go Brandon-meme was funny even if you voted for Biden. 

Unfortunately, as always happens with jokes, they are overdone and lose their original touch. 

On 10/17/2021 at 10:35 AM, -TSS- said:

Normally the incumbent President seeking re-election doesn't have to worry about the primaries. Nomination is self-evident. Has it even ever happened that the President's own party has rejected him when picking a candidate for an election? If it has it must be 1800s.

LBJ

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

Biden's  Energy Secretary.

Watch: Biden's Energy Secretary Laughs When Asked if There Is a Plan to Bring Gas Prices Down (ijr.com)

Biden has turned into Bernie Sanders. This is disgraceful to put it as mildly as I can.

Biden is a disgrace. Schiff is a disgrace. Schumer is a disrace. Pelosi is a disgrace. Swallwell is a disgrace. Hirono is a disgrace. Ditto for AOC, Omar, Pressley, Harris, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, etc. The whole FBI has come to be a western version of the FBI now. There's no way that anyone can reasonably debate against that anymore. 

I wouldn't say that Bernie is a disgrace at the same level as the rest of them because at least he's honest about what his political endgame is: "All of the money in the country will eventually flow through my sticky fingers and those of my cronies." AOC is kinda like Bernie, only she says things like "The wommin wur forste too drink out ov toilits!"

18 hours ago, The flaming lib said:

Everybody farts. Even the flipping pope farts. Trump let’s stinkys rip.

Uncontrolled flatulence is just another symptom of his decreased mental/physical capabilities, but it's far from being his/America's biggest problem.

The 'best candidate' that the Dems could belch out is a highly corrupt shell of a man. Shocker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2021 at 5:13 PM, Roushy said:

Sorry westcan , your wasting your breath, this chick is so far out in the left field, she eats birch bark and bird seed, she has not even read a book let along goggled anything she has been spoon feed all the info she thinks she knows for social media, or should i say face book or twitter... Another example of the young rising Canadians stars that will take this planet to the brink because they know everything and anything right of Biden is a total out right lie, black magic, pure evil...

They are the generation that will scream until they pass out, give them a mike and let them go i say, pass out be down with it...This is what 100 K of education gets you these days , they have brainwashed an entire generation into being woke...

23 hours ago, Shady said:

Biden’s getting ridiculously desperate selling his infrastructure plan.  What if you need to cross a bridge in a snowstorm, and it collapses, AND there’s a fire on the other side!

"Hey corn pop, whach yor mouth. snow storms are notorious for causing fires. wares the tress in ant, antuhhh... you know, the cold place below Austria and New Z-land? if you dont beleve me? There's no trees there cuzza all the snowstorm fires. Greta told me about that. she's an expert on everthing. she basically runs this place with her twitty feed. We gotta save the penguins from forist fires!" - Jo biDin.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Joe Biden was speaking today.

It's a pretty good guess he was reading off a teleprompter because at the end he says, "end of quote.2cQsJ15.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLNMg9Hzipo

Reminds me of 

They display the same level of intelligence, and they read from the within the brackets: [end of quote], [catch phrase] and [insert 3rd option here] lol. 

Awesome movie btw. Ryan Reynolds was on a bit of a slump with the Hitman's Bodyguard movies but Free Guy is epic.