America Under pResident Biden

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm sure they read it. They just chose to ignore what contradicted what they wanted to believe and wanted you to believe.

Yes, if you count the votes of dead people, people who didn't exist in the state they voted in, ballots that were never sent and such then yes, Joe Biden would be the most popular president of all time. And you don't have any problem believing that insane proposition which makes me wonder about you.

You should tell someone.  That can't be right!  The wrong president in the White House?

You know what?  You and some of your mates should have gone down to Washington on the day they certified the votes and put them straight!

Edited by bcsapper

Why do I need to tell anybody? It's all over everywhere that you're not allowed to look. Would you like an example. Go ahead sneak a peek. I won't tell.

"

COMMON SENSE: I watched the entire Maricopa County, Arizona, presentation yesterday. It felt like a seminar, when I was at Emory University pursuing a Ph.D. Although I was expecting one scenario, what I received was something entirely different. I was anticipating a Perry Mason moment, where the truth of the election was disclosed and Trump was proclaimed the victor. Instead, what I watched was more like a CSI program, where a crack forensic team demonstrated that what looked like a natural death was actually a murder.

What the Cyber Ninjas proved conclusively to any fair-minded person was that there was a deliberate, criminal conspiracy to ensure that Maricopa County would deliver the state of Arizona to Joe Biden and not to Donald Trump. The bottom line is there are 57,000 votes that are questionable. These suspect votes total more than three times Biden’s margin of victory.

To make certain that what the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors did to ensure Biden’s victory would never be discovered, the day before the audit was to begin, nearly 1.1 million subpoenaed files were anonymously deleted. Doing this was criminal obstruction of justice. Arizona’s Attorney General, Mark Brnovic, must pursue these crimes."

https://magainstitute.com/az-audit-cyber-ninjas-conclusively-proved-their-case/

• Like 1

And here's Senator Petersen of Arizona. He makes a good point as he's describing what needs to be done in reaction to the obvious fraud.

"If the guys in charge were so sure everything they did in the election was open and above board why did they try so hard to obstruct the audit? Why did they believe it was so necessary to destroy the evidence?"

What about you, BCS? Did you actually believe it when you heard Biden was voted in as the most popular President in US history? If you did you must feel kind of foolish now, right? After you've seen him in action.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

And here's Senator Petersen of Arizona. He makes a good point as he's describing what needs to be done in reaction to the obvious fraud.

"If the guys in charge were so sure everything they did in the election was open and above board why did they try so hard to obstruct the audit? Why did they believe it was so necessary to destroy the evidence?"

What about you, BCS? Did you actually believe it when you heard Biden was voted in as the most popular President in US history? If you did you must feel kind of foolish now, right? After you've seen him in action.

Oh, well, the Maga institute!  You should have said. 

What with them and SomeGuyonYouTube.com giving their opinions, it's a wonder anyone trusts the BBC anymore.

People like State Senator Petersen aren't saying there weren't ballots to be counted - although apparently in 1.1 million cases there weren't. They were destroyed. 

The Arizona audit shows us that at least 10s of thousands of those ballots that were available to count didn't represent actual living citizens of Arizona.

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

People like State Senator Petersen aren't saying there weren't ballots to be counted - although apparently in 1.1 million cases there weren't. They were destroyed. 

The Arizona audit shows us that at least 10s of thousands of those ballots that were available to count didn't represent actual living citizens of Arizona.

You do realise none of that is actually true, right?

Not sure what you mean by "none of that" but I assume you're referring to the deleted files. 

That one depends on who you believe. If you want to believe the guys behind the deception then they sent the files but the other guys didn't know how to receive them.

If you believe the guys doing the Audit it went like this.:

"

"I discovered a (Master File Table) that clearly indicated that the database directory was deleted from that server," Ben Cotton, founder of CyFir, one of the firms involved in the audit, said at the hearing. 

"So, all of this, however, may be a moot point because subsequently, I've been able to recover all of those deleted files and I have access to that data."

The files were deleted. He found a way to recover them.

But you would be right if you're saying Senator Petersen wasn't actually talking about the controversy of the 1.1 million ballots. I did get mixed up about that. He was talking about the general obstruction of the audit. That did happen. I mixed up the details but the core of the allegation of obstruction and what it implies is correct.

• 3 weeks later...

Just remember the historical summit when Biden and Putin were discussing the problems of the world. They agreed to cooperate in cyber security. What do we have now? Nothing. I believe the U.S. is the side that doesn't want to move forward to solving problems by finding and jailing cyber criminals that attack people and companies with ransomware just to get money, ruining their lives and business!

On 9/25/2021 at 4:59 PM, bcsapper said:

You do realise none of that is actually true, right?

You do realize that you just tried to make a statement of fact but you offered no supporting evidence, right?

You basically just wasted 3 bytes of space on a server somewhere and showed a general lack of knowledge on the topic at hand.

• Like 1

If Biden can get through his whole term, and that is a big if, it is clear that he is not fit for a second term and there needs to be another candidate in 2024.

In such case Kamala Harris would have no chance in the primaries. So hated she is even among the Democrats.

However, if the very likely scenario happens and Biden has to go before his term ends and Kamala Harris becomes President would she be challenged in the primaries?

Normally the incumbent President seeking re-election doesn't have to worry about the primaries. Nomination is self-evident. Has it even ever happened that the President's own party has rejected him when picking a candidate for an election? If it has it must be 1800s.

It could be totally different with President Kamala.

• Like 1

It's always good for a laugh when the lefty elite discover the utilities of walls. It may only be when they benefit themselves as opposed to say just normal Americans but at least they acknowledge walls work.

This just in: Joe is having the DHS put a $455,000 wall around his 5 million dollar 'man of the people' beach house:

https://notthebee.com/article/good-news-biden-is-finally-building-a-border-wall-bad-news-its-just-for-the-border-of-his-2-million-beach-house/

• Like 1

Dolt'un Joe was at his usual unbestest at AC's Townhall the other day.

He finished answering a question with "What am I doing here", he claimed that he might deploy the National Guard to somehow help with the supply chain crisis but the WH said that's not going to happen, and he clenched both fists and made the "constipated toddler face" for about twenty seconds while AC was asking him a question. It was painful to watch. If Trump did that the left would melt down. It's almost like they want Commyala in now, they're exposing him for what he is. 

Leftists - FYI: Although it says CNN in the bottom right corner, the jetpack isn't real, it was photoshopped, and Joe didn't shoot through the ceiling either, that was also photoshopped. This is just a joke about what people thought Joe was imagining while he was doing that weird thing with his face and hands. 

AG Garland asked if they'll be investigating Fauci for perjury: 

Garland says "We don't comment on investigations or non-investigations" lol.

He's promptly reminded that he publicly announced the investigations into domestic terrorist moms at PTA meetings. 

Jim Jordan picks on Garland for being Biden's puppet: 

Leftists have completely abandoned Biden now. 

No one wants to say "I think that Joe Biden is of sound mind" anymore because they know that it's obviously false.

It's too soon after they supported him in the election though, so they have to wait another 6 months and then act like it's something new. 

Rumours keep going out about Biden pooping his pants.

He's had a couple of high-profile meetings now that ended up with him jetting off to the bathroom, and in both instances it took him a while to finally leave the building.

The last one was with the pope on the 29th, and it happened on the 22nd when he was with Boris Johnson. When he was with BJ, Biden's handlers asked Johnson and the press to leave immediately and no one knows why.

I obviously don't know for sure if he actually did crap his pants on either occasion, but the fact that it's not unlikely is disturbing.

Virginia election is tonight so I'll predict the Dems win. Something about 200,000 plus absentee ballots already in and over 100,000 yet to be received. It sounds like it might be close but when I heard about all those ballots floating around I figured it's likely already in the bag( pun intended) for the Dems.?

• Like 1