America Under pResident Biden

Meanwhile in Afghanistan, US citizens are not 'stranded' but the US gov't isn't trying to get them out anymore, they're asking the Taliban to just let them go.  

So the US wants their people back, and the Taliban want recognition as a legitimate gov't, it's kind of like an international trade deal involving detained humans. Definitely not a hostage scenario though.  

5 minutes ago, Shady said:

Joe Biden officially under 40% approval rating in new YouGov poll.  Only 8 months into his term! ?

It's scary as hell to think that Biden has over 3 years left. 

Can the border get worse? 

Can foreign affairs get any more messed up? 

Can the debt just keep going up at this rate? 

Can terrorist orgs get any more awesome news? 

I don't care what the leftards say, Trump inherited a weakened America and complete shitshow in the ME, and when he left America looked as strong as ever and the ME was 'stable & in a state of healing' with a bunch of dead terrorist leaders to bury. Now America is a laughing stock and terrorists are once again the rock stars of the ME/far east.

Biden wanted to erase all that Trump did, and he vastly 'overachieved'.

On 9/9/2021 at 6:36 PM, Shady said:

Biden says his patience with American’s constitutional rights is wearing thin.  
It’s time to impeach his fascist old ass as soon as Republicans win back the house in 2022.

One thing that they're losing sight of is the fact that the vaccine has killed healthy adults and children as young as 13.

Just imagine being the governor who mandates the vaccines for children and then ends up burying some of them. For what? Vaccinated people still spread covid and they still die from it. It's just a case of taking a chance on dying from the vaxx or take a chance on dying from covid.

And the absolute truth of the matter is that covid deaths are widely overestimated because everyone who dies 'with' covid is recorded as 'died of covid', but the same level of blame is never placed with the people who died 'with vaccines'. Every single one of those is still "under investigation". How long can "under investigation" possibly last?  

We get lied to constantly, then we get ostracized and vilified by the liars, and now they're 'losing patience' with us...? ?

On 2/21/2021 at 12:04 AM, WestCanMan said:

All we know for sure is that is Obama is very friendly with him, as evidenced by his happy countenance in that photo, and that he likes to keep his relationship with Farrakhan secret.

Today in the Biden thread you asked me:   Did I say that Farrakhan was an "Obama associate" or did I say that Obama definitely knew who Farrakhan was and how much of a loudmouth bigot he was and he should never even have given that guy the time of day? 

Here you said “for sure” they were “very friendly”and kept their relationship secret 

On 2/19/2021 at 11:12 PM, WestCanMan said:

Obama is chummy with Farrakhan.

Today in the Biden thread you asked me:   Did I say that Farrakhan was an "Obama associate" or did I say that Obama definitely knew who Farrakhan was and how much of a loudmouth bigot he was and he should never even have given that guy the time of day? 

Here you said they were “chummy”

As the Arizona recount now proves Biden won because he got more votes, it's worth noting that the R is capped in this thread title because the OP was gullibly bamboozled by QAnon conspiracy theories that the election was fixed and that Biden was only a "resident" of the White House and not a legitimate president.

Perhaps it's time to fix the thread title so this forum doesn't look like it deliberately harbors anti-western QAnon wingnuts?

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

As the Arizona recount now proves Biden won because he got more votes, it's worth noting that the R is capped in this thread title because the OP was gullibly bamboozled by QAnon conspiracy theories that the election was fixed and that Biden was only a "resident" of the White House and not a legitimate president.

Perhaps it's time to fix the thread title so this forum doesn't look like it deliberately harbors anti-western QAnon wingnuts?

Oh no, what happened to the Chickadee Kraken?

Edited by bcsapper

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Who the f are you to talk about conspiracy theories? LMAO

Everything that you and your idiot leftist media said leading up to the 2020 election was a pack of  lies, and after the election you just got worse.

Russian collusion was a fraud and FBI members and Hillary's lackeys will do jail time for that. 

Hunter's laptop was 100% legit but CNN, the Demmies, the CIA and FBI were exposed again, pretending that it was Russian disinformation. They even got their big tech watchdogs to shut down the NY Post and ban talk of Hunter's laptop on social media. 

Then, after fully supporting violent riots that included the takeover of a police station, billions of dollars in damages from arson and looting, thousands of assaults, and the murders of innocent civilians & police officers, leftist dolts got pissy about less than 200 people who were milling about in the Capitol building. 

Schumer, Biden and Pelosi talked like Jan 6th was the worst thing since the civil war (that time span includes Pearl Harbour & 9/11 ffs), then they just told us about how awful & terrifying it was, and blocked the footage from inside the building from being released "because it showed pathways inside the building" lol. Guess what? A judge said that it wan't classified at all. Now Americans got to see what the white supremacist terrorist were doing in there lol. The Dems and the FBI were exposed as frauds again. This is getting too easy.

Oh, but it's worse. Americans were held for months without a trial after that, by the same loser gov't officials who were busy getting bail money for actual violent rioters just months before.

Leftists are the stupidest, most worthless creatures on the planet. Biden's 2nd Benghazi (Afghanistan) is just an average day for a leftist.

I was honestly worried about the next 3 years under that dolt but now I say wtf. Let's just buckle up and enjoy this stupid ride. You can narrate it Bubber. Tell us about how awesome the border crisis is, whose fault it is, how important it is to get tons of fentanyl across the border, how much better it is to ride down migrants with horses than to stop them with a fence, how cool homelessness is, how the rise of violent crime and murder is just random or not that big a deal, how important it is to defund police, how much credibility the US has in the world now... Enlighten us bro. You got this!

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

As the Arizona recount now proves Biden won because he got more votes,

What on earth are you talking about? The results of the Arizona Audit don't come out until later today:

"It’s Arizona Audit Day! At 4pm Eastern, the Arizona Senate Audit Hearing will be held and, barring technical difficulties in the livestream, the public will be able to watch. There will be plenty of technical discussions and lots of numbers will be thrown around, but the bottom line will be clear: There was more than enough massive, widespread voter fraud for the state legislature to decertify the 2020 presidential election results."

https://thelibertydaily.com/audit-to-show-maricopa-county-had-more-than-enough-voter-fraud-for-legislature-to-decertify-election/

Oh wait...I just got time to read the whole thing. I see what you're talking about:

"According to the draft, the hand-recount aspect of the audit revealed numbers that were very close to the originally certified numbers. In fact, it shows Joe Biden had more votes and Donald Trump had less than the original count. Mainstream media is already latching onto this point, but here’s the thing. This was expected. There has never been much of a question of whether the ballots were counted properly. The biggest point of contention is how many of those ballots were illegally cast."

So it looks like the 2 sides will read the same information and come to different conclusions. But as usual, Bubber, your side will not consider the whole thing.

It will just cherry pick bits it needs to push its narrative. And that story was decided before the results came in. You know...like what conspiracy theorists do.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Gotta love Florida Governor Ron De Santis. He was having remarkable success pushing back the Covid with the therapeutic, Monoclonal antibodies. Biden couldn't have that so he tried hording the treatment to see Republican states like Florida and Texas would have to come begging to get some and most likely would only get small bits.

However the Governor found a workaround and beat ol' Slo' Joe again:

DeSantis sidesteps Biden rationing, acquires new monoclonal antibodies from U.K. drug firm

Here's a Floridian talking about her and her husband's experience catching Covid and being healed by the Florida issued treatment:

Yes, she's a Republican activist but show me how what she's saying isn't true.

Biden was too late to keep the treatment from her with his hording and now Floridians have open access to it again.

Edited by Infidel Dog

8 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

"There has never been much of a question of whether the ballots were counted properly?" :lol:

Here's your problem though, Bubber. Some of us will read the whole thing.

"

Today’s audit hearing will reveal there there were more than enough ballots illegally cast to shatter the approximately 10,000-vote “win” attributed to the Biden-Harris ticket.

It is extremely important to understand and spread this finding because many on both sides of the aisle will only read or hear the headlines that will say something to the effect of “hand recount confirms Biden victory” without comprehending the details. We knew there was a likelihood going into the audit that the hand-count wouldn’t be the real juice. Unfortunately, that nugget was a necessary inclusion and will be the only part that mainstream media reports."

Arizona-Audit.jpg

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Here's your problem though, Bubber. Some of us will read the whole thing.

"

Today’s audit hearing will reveal there there were more than enough ballots illegally cast to shatter the approximately 10,000-vote “win” attributed to the Biden-Harris ticket.

It is extremely important to understand and spread this finding because many on both sides of the aisle will only read or hear the headlines that will say something to the effect of “hand recount confirms Biden victory” without comprehending the details. We knew there was a likelihood going into the audit that the hand-count wouldn’t be the real juice. Unfortunately, that nugget was a necessary inclusion and will be the only part that mainstream media reports."

Arizona-Audit.jpg

Wait a minute!  All those media outlets claiming the audit confirmed Biden's win, they didn't read the whole thing?

It's a good job you did, or we wouldn't know about the massive fraud!

I'm sure they'll all be printing retractions tomorrow, and the new inauguration will be held shortly.

You know what you should do though?  You should have another audit, in a state Trump won.  Just to show how fair you are.  Texas would be good.

4 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Wait a minute!  All those media outlets claiming the audit confirmed Biden's win, they didn't read the whole thing?

I'm sure they read it. They just chose to ignore what contradicted what they wanted to believe and wanted you to believe.

Yes, if you count the votes of dead people, people who didn't exist in the state they voted in, ballots that were never sent and such then yes, Joe Biden would be the most popular president of all time. And you don't have any problem believing that insane proposition which makes me wonder about you.

Edited by Infidel Dog