America Under pResident Biden

37 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I did say "no more".  I allowed for less.  Some of the people on here are pretty damn biased.

As for your other points, you didn't change my mind on mine.

That's OK..."minds" are seldom changed here.

As for the rest....I am living the circumstances...you just get to watch...as always.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's OK..."minds" are seldom changed here.

As for the rest....I am living the circumstances...you just get to watch...as always.

Well, I could move, but that seems a bit drastic just for an argument.

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Only the completely historically ignorant would suggest that wasn't an insurrection.  See how that works?  It's not an argument.

My point stands.

your point doesn't stand

name one other insurrection in history that was as much of nothing burger as the capitol riots

there isn't one, because the capitol riots were not an insurrection, the only people who think otherwise are blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome

Edited by Yzermandius19

15 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

your point doesn't stand

name one other insurrection in history that was as much of nothing burger as the capitol riots

there isn't one, because the capitol riots were not an insurrection, the only people who think otherwise are blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome

Yes it does.  It's not my fault they were crap.

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yes it does.  It's not my fault they were crap.

the existence of people who wanted Biden not to be elected doesn't make the capitol riots an insurrection anymore than the existence of people who wanted Trump removed from office made the BLM riots an insurrection

if that is the case, then any violence in the streets is an insurrection

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the existence of people who wanted Biden not to be elected doesn't make the capitol riots an insurrection anymore than the existence of people who wanted Trump removed from office made the BLM riots an insurrection

If they all went to the Capitol to try and reverse the vote, then they are all guilty of insurrection. 

Well, trying, anyway.

Those who didn't, aren't.

Edited by bcsapper

14 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

If they all went to the Capitol to try and reverse the vote, then they are all guilty of insurrection. 

Well, trying, anyway.

it happening at the capitol doesn't make it an insurrection

the vote was never going to be reversed

you can't even prove a sizable amount of them even went there to do that

you just think that is what happened because the Trump hating media told you so

not an insurrection, it was trespassing for the most part, barely even a riot, many BLM riots were far more riotous than the capitol riots

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

it happening at the capitol doesn't make it an insurrection

the vote was never going to be reversed

not an insurrection, it was trespassing for the most part, barely even a riot

Like I said, it's not my fault they were crap.

It's panto now.  You can have the last word.

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Like I said, it's not my fault they were crap.

It's panto now.  You can have the last word.

how are the BLM riots not insurrection if the capitol riots are insurrection?

the BLM rioters being crap at overthrowing Trump isn't my fault

either they both are an insurrection or neither are

you cannot claim one is and one isn't without being exposed as a partisan hack, who believes it's only an insurrection when the side you don't like does it

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Well, trying, anyway.

None of them are being charged with insurrection.  You’re completely wrong.  All have been charged with trespassing.  Besides, I’m still unsure how you think they were going to reverse the election results.  How exactly would they reverse each states certified tally?  Do you think it’s all written on a chalk board inside congress?  Do you know how ridiculous you sound?  I feel bad that you’re so easily manipulated by the media.

Edited by Shady

Does Putin have something on Joe Biden or maybe his son Hunter Biden? One starts to wonder.  He cancels the keystone pipeline, lifts sanctions on the Russian pipeline, and now kisses Putin’s ass in public.  Sheesh.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shady said:

None of them are being charged with insurrection.  You’re completely wrong.  All have been charged with trespassing.  Besides, I’m still unsure how you think they were going to reverse the election results.  How exactly would they reverse each states certified tally?  Do you think it’s all written on a chalk board inside congress?  Do you know how ridiculous you sound?  I feel bad that you’re so easily manipulated by the media.

Oh, I'm under no illusions at all as to how ridiculous it sounds.  That's what made them such absolute idiots, from Trump on down.

I feel bad that you're still a supporter.  It must be very embarrassing.

On 6/16/2021 at 1:02 PM, Shady said:

Wow, can only imagine if a different president acting this way.  

Lol. "What do you do all day" - said the POTUS who was only visible for 1/2 an hour, recorded, every 3 days, while he was running for President.

On a more serious note, irrational outbursts of rage are a symptom of dementia: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/news/dementia-signs-symptoms-recognise-what-to-do

Know the signs of dementia

Early diagnosis can help people with dementia plan for the future, and might mean they can access interventions that help slow down the disease. Being familiar with the signs of dementia can help people receive a diagnosis as early as possible.

Early signs that a person might have dementia can include:

• being vague in everyday conversations
  • memory loss that affects day-to-day function
  • short term memory loss
  • difficulty performing everyday tasks and taking longer to do routine tasks
  • losing enthusiasm or interest in regular activities
  • difficulties in thinking or saying the right words
  • changes in personality or behaviour
  • finding it difficult to follow instructions
  • finding it difficult to follow stories
  • increased emotional unpredictability.

Honest to god, Biden checks all of these boxes every single time he talks, and he only ever talks briefly and takes a bare minimum of pre-approved questions from the most obsequious members of the sycophant media. 

• 2 weeks later...

The feds under the Biden puppet government want an open border.

The Free states don't want that. Texas, Florida Arizona and South Dakota are sending National Guard troops down to do what the Biden govern won't - protect the Border:

South Dakota Joins Other GOP-Led States Sending National Guard To Southern Border

South Dakota is sending National Guard troops to assist Texas in securing the U.S. southern border.

“Tomorrow morning I’m officially announcing up to 50 National Guard troops to Texas to help secure our border,” South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem (R) tweeted on Monday. “The Biden Administration has failed to keep America safe. We shouldn’t be making our own communities vulnerable by sending police to fix Biden’s border crisis.”

14 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The feds under the Biden puppet government want an open border.

The Free states don't want that. Texas, Florida Arizona and South Dakota are sending National Guard troops down to do what the Biden govern won't - protect the Border:

South Dakota Joins Other GOP-Led States Sending National Guard To Southern Border

South Dakota is sending National Guard troops to assist Texas in securing the U.S. southern border.

“Tomorrow morning I’m officially announcing up to 50 National Guard troops to Texas to help secure our border,” South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem (R) tweeted on Monday. “The Biden Administration has failed to keep America safe. We shouldn’t be making our own communities vulnerable by sending police to fix Biden’s border crisis.”

Here's hoping they're successful in keeping Mexicans in their own country!  Americans don't need no damn illegal aliens; who cares that the agriculture and construction sectors will find their workforce significantly impacted when illegal aliens are no longer able to come to work!

Perhaps more importantly, Mexican undocumented immigrants have some of the highest employment rates in the country. The vast majority, or 96.7 percent, of Mexican undocumented workers are working and contributing to the economy. Together, they form a vital segment of the workforce to many critical American industries including agriculture (224,000 workers, or 11.5 percent of the workforce), construction (733,000 workers, or 6.7 percent), and the tourism and hospitality sector (524,000, or 3.4 percent).

Although, I have to ask why South Dakota, Florida and Arizona are sending troops to address a problem that mainly affects Texas and California.  Could it be ... VIRTUE SIGNALLING????!!!!

See that's the problem with only getting your information from the evening news.

Lies of omission.

They haven't been telling you how the resetters behind the Biden government have been sending the immigrants to Red States in planes and buses, have they? 

Try this one:

Edited by Infidel Dog

14 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

See that's the problem with only getting you information from the evening news.

Lies of omission.

They haven't been telling you how the resetters behind the Biden government have been sending the immigrants to Red States in planes and buses, have they? 

Try this one:

My source isn't the "evening news", yours is.  So who's got the problem, exactly?

Democrats trying to blame Republicans for the defund the police movement is Like Republicans trying to blame Democrats for MAGA.

Anybody, not Chris Wallace sleazy or Jen Psaki stupid, knows Defund the Police has nothing to do with holding up the bill for revisions and the bill has nothing to do with funding the police.

The bill doesn't mandate refunding the police. It offers the Democrat sleaze-bags who cut the funding the option of putting some of Chuck and Nancy's little gift bag into policing. And why would they do that? It's not money specifically parceled for police. The city Dems are enjoying the money that rained down from the sky when some of them defunded and Chuck and Nancy say they're going to make it rain again.  All the city Dems are going to do is rub their hands together in glee then fill their pockets with fungible cash.