America Under pResident Biden

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

No, they were much more an attempt to overthrow democracy than were the BLM riots.

I agree with your other views regarding the BLM riots.  Who cares if they were mostly peaceful? 

the BLM/Antifa riots took over sections of some cities to drive out police presence, to police themselves from the streets, and crime rates in these areas naturally skyrocketed

sounds like a more effective insurrection than the capitol riots by several orders of magnitude, all they did was barely delay a vote, whoop dee doo

neither is even close to an actual insurrection, but the media pretends otherwise because Orange Man Bad

calling the capitol riots an insurrection is utterly ridiculous and is proof you consume far too much media propaganda if you actually believe that

if you think that is an insurrection, you have no idea what the word even means and your hatred of Trump and those who support him very likely clouds your judgement

if the situation was reversed, Trump won the election and Biden supporters rioted, there would be no claims of insurrection from the media and Trump haters

some Republican partisan hacks would call it an insurrection and everyone would laugh at their ridiculous hyperbole

but because it was Trump supporters who rioted and Trump held a rally, Democrats and the media called it that instead and blamed Trump for it, so a lot more idiots parrot that as undisputed fact

Edited by Yzermandius19

17 hours ago, bcsapper said:

No, what we saw was a Keystone Cops style attempt to end democracy.  Still ongoing at the Arizona clown convention.

If you can't acknowledge that what I said was accurate, that's just pathetic.

What part of what I said did you think was inaccurate? I'd love to see you try to explain your answer instead of just regurgitating CNN's pat answer. 

6 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the BLM/Antifa riots took over sections of some cities to drive out police presence, to police themselves from the streets, and crime rates in these areas naturally skyrocketed

sounds like a more effective insurrection than the capitol riots by several orders of magnitude, all they did was barely delay a vote, whoop dee doo

neither is even close to an actual insurrection, but the media pretends otherwise because Orange Man Bad

calling the capitol riots an insurrection is utterly ridiculous and is proof you consume far too much media propaganda if you actually believe that

if you think that is an insurrection, you have no idea what the word even means and your hatred of Trump and those who support him very likely clouds your judgement

if the situation was reversed, Trump won the election and Biden supporters rioted, there would be no claims of insurrection from the media and Trump haters

some Republican partisan hacks would call it an insurrection and everyone would laugh at their ridiculous hyperbole

but because it was Trump supporters who rioted and Trump held a rally, Democrats and the media called it that instead and blamed Trump for it, so a lot more idiots parrot that as undisputed fact

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you can't acknowledge that what I said was accurate, that's just pathetic.

What part of what I said did you think was inaccurate? I'd love to see you try to explain your answer instead of just regurgitating CNN's pat answer. 

No, the only insurrection attempt was the one at the capitol building.  That it was a risible attempt, launched by morons at the behest of a buffoon, only makes it the more pathetic.  It's a shame people had to die.

The BLM/Antifa riots were just that.  Riots.  They should have been treated as such.  If you want to suggest they were greeted with cowardice by woke inhibited poltroons, you'll get no argument from me.

If you can't acknowledge that what I said was accurate, that's just arguing.

EDIT>  Sorry, I thought I was answering one poster here.  I figure an acknowledgement is better than changing it all.

Edited by bcsapper

35 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, the only insurrection attempt was the one at the capitol building. 

That's a lie.

BLMers armed with guns stormed a police precinct in Seattle, which is obviously a government building, and then declared sovereignty over a patch of land there, denying the businesses & residents in that area access to police and other services. 

The dems praised those highly illegal, insurrectionist actions and a young man and a child lost their lives as a result. 

That it was a risible attempt, launched by morons at the behest of a buffoon, only makes it the more pathetic.  It's a shame people had to die.

No, it was a very reasonable protest that went too far. 

The BLM/Antifa riots were just that.  Riots.  They should have been treated as such.  If you want to suggest they were greeted with cowardice by woke inhibited poltroons, you'll get no argument from me.

If you can't acknowledge that what I said was accurate, that's just arguing.

Wrong. Taking over a police station at gunpoint and declaring sovereignty over American soil was not just a 'riot', but at least you tried on this front.

You still haven't talked about the appearance of illegitimacy in the 2020 election though, when millions of ballots were sent out unsolicited, and were allowed to be collected without any form of signature matching whatsoever.  

If there was a book called "Election Fraud Made Easy 101", that would be chapter 1, and chapter 2 would be called "Managing The MSM, Social Media and Useful Idiots to Create The Illusion of Legitimacy".

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's a lie.

BLMers armed with guns stormed a police precinct in Seattle, which is obviously a government building, and then declared sovereignty over a patch of land there, denying the businesses & residents in that area access to police and other services. 

The dems praised those highly illegal, insurrectionist actions and a young man and a child lost their lives as a result. 

No, it was a very reasonable protest that went too far. 

Wrong. Taking over a police station at gunpoint and declaring sovereignty over American soil was not just a 'riot', but at least you tried on this front.

You still haven't talked about the appearance of illegitimacy in the 2020 election though, when millions of ballots were sent out unsolicited, and were allowed to be collected without any form of signature matching whatsoever.  

If there was a book called "Election Fraud Made Easy 101", that would be chapter 1, and chapter 2 would be called "Managing The MSM, Social Media and Useful Idiots to Create The Illusion of Legitimacy".

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Patently false....exhibit A...one thoroughly torched government building in the way of Minneapolis Police 3rd Precinct....a total loss.  

GettyImages-1215982507.jpg?w=620GettyImages-1215982507.jpg?w=620GettyImages-1215982507.jpg?w=620GettyImages-1215982507.jpg?w=1280

No, it doesn't matter how much you want it to be so, in order to salve your guilt at your support fot the moron, the BLM/Antifa actions, while reprehensible, were not an attempt to overthrow the government.  It's not my fault that those who invaded the Capitol building were completely useless, while BLM/Antifa arsonists seemed to know exactly what they were doing.  The only attempt to overthrow the government was on January 06, 2020.

I haven't talked about the appearance of illegitimacy in the 2020 election for the same reason I haven't talked about fake moon landings or the culpability of the US government in the 9/11 attacks.

Edited by bcsapper

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, it doesn't matter how much you want it to be so,

It doesn't matter how much you want it to be so either, especially from Canada.   I watched my city/metro area burn...sat out the curfews...and will pay for the damages.  

You won't.    Easy for you to play goalkeeper with no skin in the game.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It doesn't matter how much you want it to be so either, especially from Canada.   I watched my city/metro area burn...sat out the curfews...and will pay for the damages.  

You won't.    Easy for you to play goalkeeper with no skin in the game.

No-one said there were no damages.  Or crimes, death and destruction.

No matter how much you want me to support BLM/Antifa in order to provide an argument to use against mine, I don't and I won't.  They simply are not the same.

22 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, it doesn't matter how much you want it to be so, in order to salve your guilt at your support fot the moron, the BLM/Antifa actions, while reprehensible, were not an attempt to overthrow the government.  It's not my fault that those who invaded the Capitol building were completely useless, while BLM/Antifa arsonists seemed to know exactly what they were doing.  The only attempt to overthrow the government was on January 06, 2020.

It doesn't matter wether you think that overrunning the authorities in an area and then declaring sovereignty over it is somehow less than treason/rebellion, but it isn't. 

Your support for the stammering moron and his BLM/Antifa militias is not something to be proud of. 

I haven't talked about the appearance of illegitimacy in the 2020 election for the same reason I haven't talked about fake moon landings or the culpability of the US government in the 9/11 attacks.

LMAO!!!!!!! Are you claiming to be above trafficking in completely bullshit conspiracy theories now?  :lol:

Since when godzilla? I can guarantee you that you have hundreds if not 1000's of posts in support of Russian collusion, Dr Ford, Ukrainian collusion and other completely bogus narratives here. An average 5th grader couldn't have been sucked in by half of those things if they looked into them.

You're like the go-to source for batshit crazy conspiracy theories. A true blue-anon warrior.

Edited by WestCanMan

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No matter how much you want me to support BLM/Antifa in order to provide an argument to use against mine, I don't and I won't.  They simply are not the same.

You're trying to say that what BLM did in Seattle wasn't on the same level as insurrection?

It wasn't a big deal to AOC because she wasn't personally affected by it, but for the people who lived and worked in the area where BLM chased out the authorities, declared sovereignty, and killed a kid, it was the exact definition of insurrection. 

Your inability to reason and to feel empathy for other people is duly noted, but you're still wrong.

48 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I have never implicated you with support for BLM/Antifa....fight that out with other members if you wish.

I simply provided a counter position to your biased view complete with facts and personal experience.

They are exactly the same, no matter how much you may hate any part of the American political spectrum and associated "supporters".

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

True.  BLM and Antifa are worse.  Regardless, enough with the insurrection bullshit already.  Anyone with half a brain knows a riot of 400 unarmed people isn’t an insurrection.  You sound like a crazy person.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Shady said:

True.  BLM and Antifa are worse.  Regardless, enough with the insurrection bullshit already.  Anyone with half a brain knows a riot of 400 unarmed people isn’t an insurrection.  You sound like a crazy person.

Well, you have a large data base to compare me with.

13 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I have never implicated you with support for BLM/Antifa....fight that out with other members if you wish.

I simply provided a counter position to your biased view complete with facts and personal experience.

They are exactly the same, no matter how much you may hate any part of the American political spectrum and associated "supporters".

My views are not biased.  No more than any others.  I know how bad BLM/antifa can be, I saw the fires. 

But they are not the same.  One was a prolonged bout of reckless, violent destruction of the property of people who had nothing to do with their grievances, the other was an attack on the Capitol building by a group whose goal was the replacement of an elected president with a defeated president.

They're not the same.  Incompetence in the latter does not change what it was.

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're trying to say that what BLM did in Seattle wasn't on the same level as insurrection?

It wasn't a big deal to AOC because she wasn't personally affected by it, but for the people who lived and worked in the area where BLM chased out the authorities, declared sovereignty, and killed a kid, it was the exact definition of insurrection. 

Your inability to reason and to feel empathy for other people is duly noted, but you're still wrong.

Yes. 

Who cares about AOC?

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Yes. 

Well, you're wrong. Don't believe everything you see on CNN.

Who cares about AOC?

Anyone dumb enough to go along with the Dems' version of "how atrocious that one brief, non-violent event was compared to all the racial violence, burnings and murders of the previous 4 years." Jan 6th alone caused PTSD, the rest of it was just really cool, and those rioters need to be bailed out. 

5 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Incompetence in the latter does not change what it was.

yes it does

in order to be an insurrection

there has be some actual threat to overthrow the government

there never was, even for a moment

if that is an insurrection

then any protest against the election of a president while supporting another candidate for president is an insurrection

and you've rendered the word meaningless

such a protest happening at the capitol building doesn't make it an insurrection either

if you think this an insurrection, I suggest you look into actual insurrections throughout history, and see how the capitol riots don't rate at all

only the completely historically ignorant would suggest that was an insurrection

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bcsapper said:

My views are not biased.  No more than any others.  I know how bad BLM/antifa can be, I saw the fires.

So you admit your views are just as biased as others.

But they are not the same.  One was a prolonged bout of reckless, violent destruction of the property of people who had nothing to do with their grievances, the other was an attack on the Capitol building by a group whose goal was the replacement of an elected president with a defeated president.

They are the same....federal and local charges against the rioters are very similar...destruction of government property...conspiracy...etc.   Both groups attacked public buildings and government.    The defeated president was still president at the time.

They're not the same.  Incompetence in the latter does not change what it was.

They are the same....Americans protesting and rioting...just as they have always done.   It is an American value...not the same in Canada.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Well, you're wrong. Don't believe everything you see on CNN.

Anyone dumb enough to go along with the Dems' version of "how atrocious that one brief, non-violent event was compared to all the racial violence, burnings and murders of the previous 4 years." Jan 6th alone caused PTSD, the rest of it was just really cool, and those rioters need to be bailed out. 

Well, that rules me out.  I don't compare them for anything other than purpose.

That's probably why I don't care what AOC says.

5 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

yes it does

in order to be an insurrection

there has be some actual threat to overthrow the government

there never was, even for a moment

if that is an insurrection

then any protest against the election of a president while supporting another candidate for president is an insurrection

and you've rendered the word meaningless

such a protest happening at the capitol building doesn't make it an insurrection either

if you think this an insurrection, I suggest you look into actual insurrections throughout history, and see how the capitol riots don't rate at all

only the completely historically ignorant would suggest that was an insurrection

Only the completely historically ignorant would suggest that wasn't an insurrection.  See how that works?  It's not an argument.

My point stands.

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So you admit your views are just as biased as others.

They are the same....federal and local charges against the rioters are very similar...destruction of government property...conspiracy...etc.   Both groups attacked public buildings and government.    The defeated president was still president at the time.

They are the same....Americans protesting and rioting...just as they have always done.   It is an American value...not the same in Canada.

I did say "no more".  I allowed for less.  Some of the people on here are pretty damn biased.

As for your other points, you didn't change my mind on mine.

6 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Grandpa doesn't have his bib on yet . . . 

Those weren't even his worst moments.

When he tried to talk about Putin the other day he completely lost his words and went silent. 

He's done. 

He couldn't even be a used car salesman in the state that he's in.