America Under pResident Biden

11 hours ago, Boges said:

When they're targeted at institutions of power in order to influence said power, they are. 

Then the night riots by the Marxists during their "Summer of Love" would be insurrection. That's what they were. 

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"

The core objective by the Marxist organizers there is to ultimately bring down the existing institutions or power structure. Is that some secret your corporate media isn't telling you about?

Then there's stuff like the attacks on the Kavanaugh hearings or the Wisconsin state building riots or the 2017 inauguration riots or even more recently, what about this?

is arrested and lead out of the Georgia State Capitol building by GA State Troopers after being asked to stop knocking on a door that lead to Gov. Brian Kemp's office, while Gov. Kemp was signing #SB202 behind closed doors in #Atlanta #gapol

If a scattering of provocateurs leading a small subsection of a massive, yet mostly peaceful, rally into the capitol building, hoping to disrupt the passing of a vote is "insurrection" wouldn't Park Cannon causing an illegal disturbance to prevent the signing of a bill be insurrection?

By your interpretation of the definition, I mean.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Boges said:

I certainly think that was in the news. 

Remember a peaceful BLM protest that #45 broke up so he could hold the Bible upside down? 

Surely you're not talking about the time BLM burned down St. John's church, just outside the White House.

"

St. John’s, built in 1816, has been called the church of presidents—every president, beginning with James Madison, has attended a service there. It’s located a stone’s throw from the White House.

Benny Johnson notes that President Lincoln prayed in St. John’s. That didn’t stop the violent mob from torching it."

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Then the night riots by the Marxists during their "Summer of Love" would be insurrection. That's what they were. 

An armed takoever of a police station.... that's definitely insurrection.

Here's politico's version of CHAZ lol: https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/15/dont-listen-to-fox-heres-whats-really-going-on-in-seattles-protest-zone-321507

Politico calls it a summer of love as well. 

True enough for leftists I guess. A couple of black youths were killed, but Dems don't even notice that kind of thing.

The SLPD (Summer of Love Police Dept, AKA the CHAZis) even killed a 16 yr old black kid and critically injured a 14 yr old. Love, love, love. 

Did I mention that I find Dems repugnant?

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Surely you're not talking about the time BLM burned down St. John's church, just outside the White House.

"

St. John’s, built in 1816, has been called the church of presidents—every president, beginning with James Madison, has attended a service there. It’s located a stone’s throw from the White House.

Benny Johnson notes that President Lincoln prayed in St. John’s. That didn’t stop the violent mob from torching it."

Not to mention that the POTUS can go to any square inch of public property in the United States that he wants to. 

It's ridiculous for leftist dolts to try to make the case that the POTUS has to bide his time while degenerate scumbags get to keep fear mongering police and burning buildings.

On 3/29/2021 at 8:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

It's ridiculous for leftist dolts to try to make the case that the POTUS has to bide his time while degenerate scumbags get to keep fear mongering police and burning buildings.

All's I can think of is that big money corporatists got themselves behind some scumbags, and did things. I mean they fu... fu.. funded certain scumbags to do things. They even funded mayors to pressure their police chiefs to look the other way. A little old payola, here let me grease that for you. It's the only thing that makes sense.

We are all but patsies, darlin...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When the cat's away: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56616778

Unverified video on Twitter in recent days purports to show Russian tanks, artillery and armoured vehicles heading to the Ukrainian border.

Ukraine's army commander Gen Ruslan Khomchak says Russia has deployed 28 battalion tactical groups near Ukraine's eastern border and in Crimea, which would amount to 20,000-25,000 troops. Russian officials have not confirmed that, nor given any precise figures.

According to Gen Khomchak, Russia also has nearly 3,000 officers and military instructors in the rebel units in eastern Ukraine.

I don't think that Russia's just going to make a play while there's nothing else going on in the world, but they're poised to strike as soon as the world (and the aged, stammering fool in DC) is distracted by something else. 

On 4/3/2021 at 3:52 PM, WestCanMan said:

When the cat's away: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56616778

I don't think that Russia's just going to make a play while there's nothing else going on in the world, but they're poised to strike as soon as the world (and the aged, stammering fool in DC) is distracted by something else. 

Cats away lol   If Trumps the cat, it was Putin’s lap he was sitting in. 

Now that Putin’s pet is out of office, it’s time Putin to cash in on the damage Trump’s done in the last 4 years to NATO and the pro-western Ukrainians

On 3/30/2021 at 11:05 PM, WestCanMan said:

You're only admitting that it's a crime now because you want to call the 95 minutes of unarmed yelling at Capitol Hill an insurrection.

Republican gaslighting again.   Sure and 9/11 was just a disgruntled airline passenger incident.  It wasn’t unarmed and don’t gloss over the vandalism, assault of over 100 police officers, several deaths, and plot to assassinate the VP and members of Congress. 

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Cats away lol   If Trumps the cat, it was Putin’s lap he was sitting in. 

Now that Putin’s pet is out of office, it’s time Putin to cash in on the damage Trump’s done in the last 4 years to NATO and the pro-western Ukrainians

LMAO, what a bunch of idiotic bullshit. That might fly with the rest of the under-12-IQ crowd or at a high school debate but no adults say "Trump was a Russian asset". 

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Republican gaslighting again.   Sure and 9/11 was just a disgruntled airline passenger incident.  It wasn’t unarmed and don’t gloss over the vandalism, assault of over 100 police officers, several deaths, and plot to assassinate the VP and members of Congress. 

OMFG you're precious. The capitol stroll resulted in thousands of dollars in damage and the only murder was by the capitol hill police. Aside from that there was a heart attack and some strokes. 

The BLM riots were worse by several orders of magnitude. Wake the f up. I feel like I'm talking to a child. 

On 4/2/2021 at 10:37 AM, Shady said:

They’re all frauds.

Fake news  You’re suckered again once the count of all the fake Facebook memes you fall for gets into the triple digits it must really be embarrassing.   Or do you just get numb to it?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/apr/06/facebook-posts/no-pete-buttigieg-didnt-fake-bike-ride/

On 3/30/2021 at 10:05 PM, WestCanMan said:

You're only admitting that it's a crime now because you want to call the 95 minutes of unarmed yelling at Capitol Hill an insurrection.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that people would be openly defending that murderous mob. And be self-righteous about it no less! It's like they all sniffed glue en masse.

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Fake news  You’re suckered again once the count of all the fake Facebook memes you fall for gets into the triple digits it must really be embarrassing.   Or do you just get numb to it?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/apr/06/facebook-posts/no-pete-buttigieg-didnt-fake-bike-ride/

It’s not fake.

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that people would be openly defending that murderous mob. And be self-righteous about it no less! It's like they all sniffed glue en masse.

They weren't murderous, but one of them was murdered.

I'm not 'defending them', what they did was wrong. It just wasn't nearly as bad as the BLM rioting and murders of 2020.

12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMFAO! You just quoted politifaked and then insulted another poster. That's like getting info right from QAnon.

FYI no one rides a bike in their suit to save gas. That's idiotic. Especially when his security detail is following him in an SUV that he could just ride in.

The whole thing is obviously a staged publicity stunt and you got sucked in twice by it :lol::lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They weren't murderous, but one of them was murdered.

I'm not 'defending them', what they did was wrong. It just wasn't nearly as bad as the BLM rioting and murders of 2020.

Right. I forgot you would even sink so low as to lie and say the cop died of a heart attack.  

Edited by BubberMiley