America Under pResident Biden

On 3/19/2021 at 11:49 AM, Right To Left said:

maybe they want him dead or incapacitated so Kamala can take his seat and officially be declared the new president! 

This is exactly the state that they want him to be in: just enough mental capacity to mumble through his given talking points, not nearly enough to challenge his handlers.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shady said:

This is what happens when idiot politicians virtue signal in place of policy.

The same thing happened to Trudeau a couple of years ago and had to walk back his comments after the border patrol was completely overwhelmed.  Libtards never learn.

OMG I can't even recognize MSM coverage without the bullshit factor cranked up to 'hyperbolic'. I feel like I'm on another planet.

On 11/24/2020 at 9:29 AM, Shady said:

It’s off to a rollicking start!  Biden appoints former Burisma consultant as Secretary of State.  The same Burisma that his son Hunter Biden worked for.  This is ok though right Trump Haters?! :lol:

Well, it should not be too much longer before we see corrupt and lying Camela becomes the President of the f'd up undemocratic USA. BiDumb is an illegitimate President. BiDumb never won the election. Trump did. But corrupt Camela will not be given the title of an illegitimate president because she was sworn in as the VP. But Camela and can still be seen as a fraudster and illegitimate as she won her election because of fraud and corruption.

But I do believe that come 2022 we will see the democrats win again as they have the greatest fraud voting machine going on in America. Those are not my words, they are Joe BiDumb's words. it's on the internet in case you are interested. ;)

59 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG I can't even recognize MSM coverage without the bullshit factor cranked up to 'hyperbolic'. I feel like I'm on another planet.

OMG, Canada does not have a real and true and honest media anymore. Canada has a bought off media which is controlled by comrade Trudeau and the corporate globalist cabal. The social justice warrior Canadian media reporters and journalists are phony and nothing more than a bunch of hookers getting paid big bucks to tell pretty much fibs and fake stories and bull chit. I do not trust the Canadian media any more. Just my opinion of course. :D 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This is exactly the state that they want him to be in: just enough mental capacity to mumble through his given talking points, not nearly enough to challenge his handlers.

Very soon as planned, Camela will be the President of non democratic America and then watch the shit hit the fan. We all may wish that BiDumb were still the president. But of course what would be even better would be if America could get Trump back before it is too late for America. Trump was a real and true leader, unlike BiDumb and Camela who are real and true losers. Just saying. 

No matter how hard they try to hide it Biden's bungles at the border keep finding their way into the public view.

Photos Released From Inside Border Facilities, Hundreds Of Children Huddled Together In Small Rooms

Border Patrol officials told Fox News that they have been directed to use “prosecutorial discretion (PD) to forgo the hours-long process of paperwork required to issue [a Notice to Appear] amid the surge of migrants at the border.” The illegal border crossers are instead entered into the system using biometric data and then allegedly released into the United States.

Border Patrol officials told Fox News that this was separate from the unaccompanied minors disaster that has unfolded under Biden. The Washington Post reported on Saturday that there are 15,000 unaccompanied children in the possession of the U.S. federal government, nearly double the highest number ever recorded by the Department of Homeland Security.

• Like 1

Or as RedState.com puts it:

"If you’ve been keeping up with the current crisis at the border the last few weeks, you know that things are spiraling further and further out of control. Facilities are far exceeding capacity, illegal immigrant children are being kept past the legal threshold, the drug cartels are thriving with the new business, and now taxpayers are on the hook for millions to rent hotel rooms.

In short, the situation has become a complete dumpster fire, to the extent it wasn’t already so a month ago. There is no hiding the seriousness of the situation anymore behind nakedly political rhetoric such as just calling it a “challenge.” The Biden administration is being forced to take ownership, even by the mainstream media, which is something I never thought I’d see."

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/03/22/the-border-situation-has-entered-dumpster-fire-territory-and-not-a-mean-tweet-in-sight-n347999

• Like 1

Here's another one it turns out Trump was right about.

It's looking like even Biden is going to have to admit it.

Did Joe Biden just say he would reimplement President Trump’s policy of “remain in place” to solve the border chaos?

He walked over to reporters who asked if he would visit the border, but the key question came when a reporter asked:

“What more can be done, sir?”

Biden said he wants to “reestablish what existed before.”

: “A lot more. We are in the process of doing it now. Including making sure that we reestablish what existed before, which was, they should stay in place and make their case from their home countries. Thank you”

https://100percentfedup.com/video-biden-shocks-by-saying-hes-going-to-reestablish-trumps-remain-in-place-border-policy/

Edited by Infidel Dog

Remember when AOC conducted a phony blubberfest outside an immigrant detention center? Turned out she was just crying into a parking lot.

Well the Babylon Bee couldn't resist taking another dig at her now that the situation at the border flipped. Major flip.

Ted Cruz Dons All-White Suit To Cry Outside Biden's Detention Centers
March 22nd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

article-8247-1.jpg

DONNA, TX—After disturbing pictures were released of conditions inside migrant detention facilities on the border, Senator Ted Cruz donned a bright white suit and visited the border with a camera crew to weep bitterly outside the chain-link fence.

"I'm here to see what's really going on down here," said Cruz, tears streaming down his face. "It's even worse than I thought. These are literal concentration camps. The president is literally Hitler. I can't believe this is happening in America."

Cruz then doubled over, overcome with grief as camera flashes went off. 

"WHHHYYYYYYYY? Oh, the humanity!" he cried, screaming toward the sky. 

The Texas senator then posted the photos on social media so the world could share in his righteous indignation. Unfortunately, Twitter and Facebook suspended his account for taking unauthorized photos of a federal facility.

https://babylonbee.com/news/ted-cruz-dons-all-white-suit-to-cry-outside-bidens-detention-centers

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Nice that the big controversies are back to saluting airplane security guards and are no longer controversies like Russian mob asset failed presidents stirring up deadly insurrections based on lies no reasonable person would believe.

Because none of that is true.  Blue Anon.

On 3/21/2021 at 4:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

I've seen enough dementia cases to see the signs coming on. It's generally much more noticeable among older men than women, and especially men of Joe Biden's profile - loud, extraverted, domineering and talkative. 

I'm thinking somebody was working on a profile of his mental progression back last summer as his campaign was unraveling, and while most were expecting Joe would have to withdraw, the rulers at the top of the Democratic Party and some major donors were still determined to push Joe through and over the finish line if he could walk and wave and string a couple of sentences together. Cause, after all, that's about all he was doing for most of his lackluster political career.

He had long been considered controllable within the party because of his limited intellectual curiosity along with a strong desire to please big money donors. So, if there was any chance, they were going to shove him over the finish line rather than risk it all on some upstart who might think he could make decisions for himself! 

The one thing that psychologists note about dementia patients is that they retain their long memories and behaviors well after they start losing short term memory and skills. SO, a career politician who first went to Congress back in 1973.....easy to figure the last things he would forget were how to act in front of the cameras and what to say to keep insurance and big pharma donors happy.

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Remember when AOC conducted a phony blubberfest outside an immigrant detention center? Turned out she was just crying into a parking lot.

Well the Babylon Bee couldn't resist taking another dig at her now that the situation at the border flipped. Major flip.

Ted Cruz Dons All-White Suit To Cry Outside Biden's Detention Centers
March 22nd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

article-8247-1.jpg

DONNA, TX—After disturbing pictures were released of conditions inside migrant detention facilities on the border, Senator Ted Cruz donned a bright white suit and visited the border with a camera crew to weep bitterly outside the chain-link fence.

"I'm here to see what's really going on down here," said Cruz, tears streaming down his face. "It's even worse than I thought. These are literal concentration camps. The president is literally Hitler. I can't believe this is happening in America."

Cruz then doubled over, overcome with grief as camera flashes went off. 

"WHHHYYYYYYYY? Oh, the humanity!" he cried, screaming toward the sky. 

The Texas senator then posted the photos on social media so the world could share in his righteous indignation. Unfortunately, Twitter and Facebook suspended his account for taking unauthorized photos of a federal facility.

https://babylonbee.com/news/ted-cruz-dons-all-white-suit-to-cry-outside-bidens-detention-centers

Right now, I am noticing the most anger and outrage on the left is coming from people who are really pissed off at AOC, Ro Kanna and others who acted so outraged 'kids in cages' when Donnie was in charge of the DHS forces at the border. 

Where are they hiding now? And if they are honestly about more than making the long, very slow climb up the seniority ranks of their Party, they sure as hell aren't showing it!

15 minutes ago, Shady said:

Democrats are trying to overturn certified election results.  Remember when that was wrong a couple of months ago? ? Trump Hater hypocrisy.

Just make sure the National Guard are ready this time!

2 hours ago, Right To Left said:

I've seen enough dementia cases to see the signs coming on. It's generally much more noticeable among older men than women, and especially men of Joe Biden's profile - loud, extraverted, domineering and talkative. 

Just recently my wife's father-in-law went through it. He was admitted to a care facility not long before they stopped admitting new patients due to covid.

A few years ago when the m-i-l first started mentioning that something was wrong it was totally unnoticeable to us. We thought that she was just exaggerating. Then we went away for Christmas later that year and it was obvious to us all.

In his case, from his earliest signs until he died was about 4 years, but being left alone during covid may have spurred it along. His own wife couldn't come visit, obviously his kids and dog couldn't come in, so he was mostly left alone and his brain was mainly idle 24/7.

I don't doubt that a person in Biden's position gets a diet that's specific to his condition, loads of vitamins, mental health exercises, etc, and so he'll live more than 4 years, but his lucid moments are already dwindling and that never gets better. His days as a leader are a thing of the past. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Just make sure the National Guard are ready this time!

The only difference being that a riot can’t overturn election results.  But what the Democrats are doing can.  They’re literally trying to steal an election they lost.  Weird how you guys don’t care.

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

The only difference being that a riot can’t overturn election results.  But what the Democrats are doing can.  They’re literally trying to steal an election they lost.  Weird how you guys don’t care.

Not really.  There's lots of stuff I don't care about.  Especially if nobody gets hurt.

Anyway, not to worry.  I'm sure the courts won't let any elections get overturned unfairly.  They've done a good job of stopping that up to now.

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Just recently my wife's father-in-law went through it. He was admitted to a care facility not long before they stopped admitting new patients due to covid.

A few years ago when the m-i-l first started mentioning that something was wrong it was totally unnoticeable to us. We thought that she was just exaggerating. Then we went away for Christmas later that year and it was obvious to us all.

In his case, from his earliest signs until he died was about 4 years, but being left alone during covid may have spurred it along. His own wife couldn't come visit, obviously his kids and dog couldn't come in, so he was mostly left alone and his brain was mainly idle 24/7.

I don't doubt that a person in Biden's position gets a diet that's specific to his condition, loads of vitamins, mental health exercises, etc, and so he'll live more than 4 years, but his lucid moments are already dwindling and that never gets better. His days as a leader are a thing of the past. 

he is done. We will know how bad his condiation tmw night; you just hope he can finish his term. Most of us don't want heels up be the POTUS

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Did you notice your father-in-law becoming angry and combative on his bad days....when his symptoms were most noticeable? During the almost 10 years my mother was living in an assisted living and nursing home before she died, it struck me that when my mother started showing symptoms of dementia in her final year or so, that neither she nor her elderly roommates were inclined to lash out at staff or get very angry. It was mostly confusion about names, days, time of day etc.. While I recall some of the old boys across the hall yelling and even trying to hit or throw things...prior to being locked down in some cooling off room by themselves and likely given sedatives to make them calm down. 

Not all of the guys were like this, but if they had shown any level of aggression, even talking loud or interrupting others, when they went down the road of dementia, everything got 10 times worse, and sometimes made staff unwilling to work with them if unassisted. 

2. I've noticed since the 2nd half of the Biden Campaign last year (when questions started being asked about his mental fitness) that whenever they did let Joe out of the basement, there was always a reliable female aide right by his side, sticking to him like glue and telling him who and who not to respond to in a crowd. If it wasn't Jill, it was quite often - Kamala (maybe he thinks she's a nurse when his brain is slipping), and whenever they thought Joe was going off the rails, they would intervene .... make eye contact with him and give him new directions. 

It was also impossible not to notice how the MSM (except for Fox perhaps) would never say much about Biden's 'gaffes' except as damage control. For that latest one, NO media, even Fox, noted that the fool had started out trying to run up the stairs to his plane; and that he FELL/not stumbled...landing on his knees at least twice, possibly three times before he got to the top of the platform and waved goodbye.

It really struck me that in all the video clips of this little disaster (that have been widely featured and laughed about in foreign media), Joe is all by himself going up those stairs. If there was any question about his health and safety, the logical thing to do would be to have someone walking at his side or close behind to prevent a fall. But someone didn't want the visual of American President needing someone to prevent him from falling....that's what I consider the most telling about what is starting to look like a complete disaster of an administration.....depending on what happens with the pandemic and the economy later this year!

It looks like the forces around Biden don't really care about his state of mind.....or even if he has a mind! The real thinking is supposed to be done by the trusted 'experts' and outsiders don't have any access to information about who is really in charge of government and what they intend to do in the future. This may be a prime reason why Russia and China have surprised these career bureaucrats like Blinken and are no longer willing to take bullshit from his type, and are hitting back directly with full force, instead of responding with their usual caution expressing their "disappointment" with US statements and actions. I expect the Chinese response especially has been intended as a direct challenge to US hegemony, since China is also responding directly to Blinken's new sanctions with greater retaliatory sanctions of their own. Something seems to be telling them that...while nobody seems to be home at the White House, it's impossible to tell who is actually in charge and making decisions, so they are willing to raise the bar and shock the apparatchiks like Blink in a show of force of their own.

This is a step beyond how the Chinese Gov reacted against Trump and way beyond how China responded to previous administrations, when they may have felt more at risk and less willing to engage in trade war with the US. Like they say:"may you live in interesting times!"

47 minutes ago, Right To Left said:

1. Did you notice your father-in-law becoming angry and combative on his bad days....when his symptoms were most noticeable? During the almost 10 years my mother was living in an assisted living and nursing home before she died, it struck me that when my mother started showing symptoms of dementia in her final year or so, that neither she nor her elderly roommates were inclined to lash out at staff or get very angry. It was mostly confusion about names, days, time of day etc.. While I recall some of the old boys across the hall yelling and even trying to hit or throw things...prior to being locked down in some cooling off room by themselves and likely given sedatives to make them calm down. 

Not all of the guys were like this, but if they had shown any level of aggression, even talking loud or interrupting others, when they went down the road of dementia, everything got 10 times worse, and sometimes made staff unwilling to work with them if unassisted. 

Yeah, he had a small dog and he even got angry at the dog a few times. It did nothing to deserve it, either. It is such a small dog that my dogs (a Jack and a Rat Terrier) disregard it. Hopefully Joe doesn't have a spazz and nuke Toronto when he sees a hilite of Bill Barilko scoring to win the Cup.

Honestly there were small signs here and there, but the a-ha moment was when we played a game (I don't recall the name of it) where everyone gets a partner and then a card with a word on it gets flipped over, and you and your partner each compile a secret list of things that you associate with that word. An example was Hawaii, and most people chose words like Surf, Sand, Beach, Hotel, Hula, Pineapple, Sharks, luau, etc. Usually you'd have about 8-10 matches with your partner. The words he chose were bizarre and unrelated. For Hawaii he'd have things like nurse, paint, toothbrush, clothes, etc. He just had no clue at all. He'd get 1 or 0 matches with his own wife. It was impossible to not know that there was a really serious problem after we played that game.

2. I've noticed since the 2nd half of the Biden Campaign last year (when questions started being asked about his mental fitness) that whenever they did let Joe out of the basement, there was always a reliable female aide right by his side, sticking to him like glue and telling him who and who not to respond to in a crowd. If it wasn't Jill, it was quite often - Kamala (maybe he thinks she's a nurse when his brain is slipping), and whenever they thought Joe was going off the rails, they would intervene .... make eye contact with him and give him new directions. 

It was also impossible not to notice how the MSM (except for Fox perhaps) would never say much about Biden's 'gaffes' except as damage control. For that latest one, NO media, even Fox, noted that the fool had started out trying to run up the stairs to his plane; and that he FELL/not stumbled...landing on his knees at least twice, possibly three times before he got to the top of the platform and waved goodbye.

It really struck me that in all the video clips of this little disaster (that have been widely featured and laughed about in foreign media), Joe is all by himself going up those stairs. If there was any question about his health and safety, the logical thing to do would be to have someone walking at his side or close behind to prevent a fall. But someone didn't want the visual of American President needing someone to prevent him from falling....that's what I consider the most telling about what is starting to look like a complete disaster of an administration.....depending on what happens with the pandemic and the economy later this year!

Exactly. And if he needs a handler to help him explain why he's not going to Texas then he definitely has handlers looking over the details of any bills that he's signing. He's just barely in the loop imo. The day that they throw him to the wolves at an actual press conference is the day that they're ready for Kamala to take over.

This is a step beyond how the Chinese Gov reacted against Trump and way beyond how China responded to previous administrations, when they may have felt more at risk and less willing to engage in trade war with the US. Like they say:"may you live in interesting times!"

The Chinese have certainly surpassed the US now that Biden is in power, the world just hasn't accepted it yet.

There are plenty of examples in history where a strong leader of a weaker nation has defeated a weak leader of a much stronger nation, and we're at a point now where China might actually be ahead on their own merits anyways. 

Jan 6th 2021 is a day that will live in infamy, but not for the reason that leftists think. 

• Like 1