America Under pResident Biden

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Joe Biden’s America.  

Aren't we in favour of arrests being made in Portland?  Weren't we worried that not enough was being done?

Or am I missing something from that?

7 minutes ago, Shady said:

Joe Biden’s America.  

Night of the Long Knives...no longer needed. Now they must go under...

Beatings will continue until moral improves...and other jokes.

Heh...and they all though it was Trump doing it to 'em...

23 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Aren't we in favour of arrests being made in Portland?  Weren't we worried that not enough was being done?

Or am I missing something from that?

Clearly you don’t remember the media coverage of the exact same thing during the summer.  No surprise.  ?

15 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It seemed fairly protester specific.  I bet he wasn't.

That said, any news on bail...?

The cool thing is you can watch the various live streams as they happen...skip the MSM middleman.

Bet that won't last long..........

Edited by DogOnPorch

12 minutes ago, Shady said:

Clearly you don’t remember the media coverage of the exact same thing during the summer.  No surprise.  ?

I've slept since then.  What difference does it make?  Are we talking about arrests or reporting?

The "record setting" vote getter President gets another layer of secrecy to his inauguration address because apparently he's not that popular after all.

Joe Biden’s White House staff privatized an upload of his inaugural address from the White House YouTube page, after the video was rationed with a wave of dislikes.

As of late Wednesday night, Biden’s Inaugural Address has more than 17,000 dislikes, and less than 4,000 likes. Sensing that the public wasn’t responding positively, the Biden administration made the video “unlisted” some time after its initial streaming.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/biden-white-house-makes-youtube-upload-of-inaugural-speech-unlisted-after-being-flooded-with-dislikes/

I remember somebody asking for a link to prove protests were still going on in Portland and Seattle while every national guard in America is in Washington protecting Joe and Nancy from nothing.

Will this one work? It's from the Daily Mail:

'No borders! No nations! Abolish deportations!' Violent anti-ICE protests continue in Portland after Biden inauguration as Seattle police chief vows to get tough on left-wing vandals

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I remember somebody asking for a link to prove protests were still going on in Portland and Seattle while every national guard in America is in Washington protecting Joe and Nancy from nothing.

Will this one work? It's from the Daily Mail:

'No borders! No nations! Abolish deportations!' Violent anti-ICE protests continue in Portland after Biden inauguration as Seattle police chief vows to get tough on left-wing vandals

Yes...watched a fair sized brouhaha last night on JeffMAC...worth a subscription if you like live action.

https://www.youtube.com/c/JeffMAC/videos

Edited by DogOnPorch

23 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Night of the Long Knives...no longer needed. Now they must go under...

Beatings will continue until moral improves...and other jokes.

Heh...and they all though it was Trump doing it to 'em...

It's weird to see the fascist government attacking their own fascist militia.

The order must have come down from the top that Antifa and BLM were to stand down, and they blew through that stop sign.

Biden couldn't let this type of insubordination/mutiny go unpunished. An example was made. 

It's nice to know that the guy who supported rioting in 2014-2017 as VP and then again in 2020 as the leader of the Dems suddenly doesn't like rioting anymore, but the Dems have clearly moved to a new phase of their ultimate strategy. They no longer need the riots. This is a bit scary tbh.

• Like 1

Just now, WestCanMan said:

It's weird to see the fascist government attacking their own fascist militia.

The order must have come down from the top that Antifa and BLM were to stand down, and they blew through that stop sign.

Biden couldn't let this type of insubordination/mutiny go unpunished. An example was made. 

It's nice to know that the guy who supported rioting in 2014-2017 as VP and then again in 2020 as the leader of the Dems suddenly doesn't like rioting anymore, but the Dems have clearly moved to a new phase of their ultimate strategy. They no longer need the riots. This is a bit scary tbh.

Actually it's right out of the Nazi's playbook. 

When the SA (Brown Shirts) were no longer needed to trash German cities fighting the Communists, the SS got rid of them in what was called The Night of the Long Knives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Looks like Biden is on the right track.  

Biden? 

LMAO. He doesn't have enough gas left in his tank to put out two tweets and do a 5 minute interview in one day. He's definitely not organizing or overseeing everything that's going on both domestically and as far abroad as Russia right now.

All of the things being done around him are being done by his handlers. He's just a cuddly little front man for the new guard that took the places of lying, overreaching scumbags like Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, etc. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Actually it's right out of the Nazi's playbook. 

When the SA (Brown Shirts) were no longer needed to trash German cities fighting the Communists, the SS got rid of them in what was called The Night of the Long Knives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

I bow to your historical knowledge, sir.

At least my theory was on track, even if my historical awareness was lacking. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I bow to your historical knowledge, sir.

At least my theory was on track, even if my historical awareness was lacking. 

It's pretty scary HOW MUCH Nazi stuff the Democrats are using...frankly. The Big Lie for one...

Trump did it...repeat a few million times. 

Gosh...your grand mum thinks he's Hitler? Who told her THAT? lol

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Look at all the Biden Derangement Syndrome. 

1) Biden derangement is between his ears.

2) Why do you have an O'Toole photo for your avatar? Are you a supporter of his, or are you cheering on the demise of the PCs? 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Biden derangement is between his ears.

2) Why do you have an O'Toole photo for your avatar? Are you a supporter of his, or are you cheering on the demise of the PCs? 

1) As was Trump Derangement Syndrome

2) I support the Federal CPC. I think my posting record on Canadian issues would indicate that. 

• Confused 1