America Under pResident Biden

2 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Perhaps Biden will surprise everybody by being a moderate centrist. That would be a huge surprise since he has been a moderate centrist only for 50 years.

I think Biden has good days. But I know dementia when I see it. He has VERY bad days...and they wheel him off quick. Thank goodness for teleprompters, though. It's like the little notebooks some dementia cases carry...tells them what to say to the store clerk...etc.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

You provide a YouTube video posted by some guy with no source to it.

Is YouTube now your go to source for reliable news? 

Again...sealioning. 

As an ideologue, you should be well aware that nothing your opponent does is correct. Why would I seek YOUR approval for what I post? You're free to deny it is real if you like. Or perhaps you've better sources that show these same people NOT going at the police.

You have the POWER.

2 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Yes, had he been elected POTUS 20 years ago he might have made a decent President but now he is bound to be a sad one.

I think it's planed, frankly. Joe is merely the placeholder. The kindly old gramps that only wants peace. It's the monsters in the shadows behind him that we should be aware of. They'll have Harris in there before long by most suspicions...once Joe is no longer useful.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Again...sealioning. 

As an ideologue, you should be well aware that nothing your opponent does is correct. Why would I seek YOUR approval for what I post? You're free to deny it is real if you like. Or perhaps you've better sources that show these same people NOT going at the police.

You have the POWER.

I'm just asking for a credible source. That could have been a riot anywhere about anything at any time. Don't you fact check anything you post?

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I think it's planed, frankly. Joe is merely the placeholder. The kindly old gramps that only wants peace. It's the monsters in the shadows behind him that we should be aware of. They'll have Harris in there before long by most suspicions...once Joe is no longer useful.

These American elite-politicians tend to live a long life. Reagan made it to 93 years, Bush Sr to 94 years and Carter is still alive at 96 years.

So Kamala may not be counting on Biden to kick the bucket any time soon. She will have to have some other plan.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Joe  said when he first ran that he would be one term president? 

Just now, -TSS- said:

These American elite-politicians tend to live a long life. Reagan made it to 93 years, Bush Sr to 94 years and Carter is still alive at 96 years.

So Kamala may not be counting on Biden to kick the bucket any time soon. She will have to have some other plan.

Perhaps. But odd things do happen these days. Guys hang themselves with a roll of toilet paper when it's expedient. 

There was never any chance after Nov 4th when Biden's victory was announced that the election-result would be overturned. I'm surprised that even many clever people thought it would. Only some lawyers got richer than they already were.

Pure military strategists can tell you all you need to know.

This is about what is best for America. Only uneducated fools will deny global warming and climate change are huge problems. 

Will we manage?

No.

Will we come together and sing cumbaya?

No.

Will we eliminate the enemy to sustain our current lifestyle? 

Yes.

It's going to get a lot worse, and I don't think Biden's the answer. It's going to resort to tribalism, and we have to be prepared to fight in 10 years.  It's human nature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Perhaps. But odd things do happen these days. Guys hang themselves with a roll of toilet paper when it's expedient. 

I don't think Joe "Biden" has to look over his shoulder. When the Demonrats want him out it's as simple as telling the truth, and I'm sure that they can find the strength to do that once in their lifetimes.

It's Joe "Manchin" that has to watch his back, for certain. He's the one standing in the way of the Dems' unlimited power.

Headline Aug 20th, 2021: "Joe Manchin, the Democrat Senator who blocked his party's bid to increase the SC by another 25 judges, all of them broads, was found dead in his bathroom from an apparent suicide. He shot himself in the back of the head with a longbow."

1 hour ago, -TSS- said:

So Kamala may not be counting on Biden to kick the bucket any time soon.

Biden already had two aneurysms back in the '80s. He's not a healthy guy.

She will have to have some other plan.

She has to change strategies now. The older dudes that want a young 'un to sleep with don't want a 56 yr old.

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's Joe "Manchin" that has to watch his back, for certain. He's the one standing in the way of the Dems' unlimited power.

Cunningham-AOCStareSOTU.jpg

With Joe, it will be mercy...and thanks for the year and a half (or so) as President.

:P

We shall see. Perhaps the old crook knows how to hang a few folks with TT, himself. Prove me wrong, Joe.

• Like 1

I just realized, there's a greater threat to America than anything we've ever seen before.

The Chinese could hack Joe's teleprompter and get him to say whatever they want. They just have to throw in a 'c'mon maaan' and a story about Corn Pop to make it sound authentic.

POTUS: "As offf, offfff whuuuuuh? Oh of. Why is it spelled like that it makes no sense. I think it's executive order time again. Where's my crayon? DOH! Anyhoo, where was I? Oh yeah. 

As of tomorrow morning, the US dollar will no longer be printed, we will start using the Yewaaan??? Yewonnn? I dunno, the y-u-a-n. We'll start using that fer, whatever people use it fer. We don't need no stinking dollar no more, just like I didn't need ma rusty razr to kick Corn Pop's ass. C'mon maan! Use the yewan. I got harey legs! Vote for me for Senate!"

11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Cunningham-AOCStareSOTU.jpg

With Joe, it will be mercy...and thanks for the year and a half (or so) as President.

:P

We shall see. Perhaps the old crook knows how to hang a few folks with TT, himself. Prove me wrong, Joe.

Great pic Dog. That's one for the ages. 

I love how Joe's clapping and they're all pouty-faced snots who are irate to hear that positive things are happening for the country.

You can caption that one: "Entry wound envisioned."

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Great pic Dog. That's one for the ages. 

I love how Joe's clapping and they're all pouty-faced snots who are irate to hear that positive things are happening for the country.

You can caption that one: "Entry wound envisioned."

I half expected Huma Abedin to be found floating in the Chesapeake after "jumping" from some bridge. Instead, she learned how to not say a darn thing for the last few years. Perhaps Clappin' Joe will also learn to shut-up.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I think Biden has good days. But I know dementia when I see it. He has VERY bad days...and they wheel him off quick. Thank goodness for teleprompters, though. It's like the little notebooks some dementia cases carry...tells them what to say to the store clerk...etc.

Any idea what they gave Slow Joe when he was on the campaign trail last summer? It's not like he's a great orator now, but what a trainwreck he was when he was telling one black internet show host - "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black!"  Or getting angry and confused when he was asked questions he didn't like or understand, and started challenging audience members to fight..... i.e. "Look Fat!"  Fun times! 

How soon does he have to hand the wheel over to Kamala?  Since my suspicion all along was that the DNC leaders wanted Kamala Harris, cause she checks all the identity boxes. Problem was her rightwing record as California Attorney General and her complete lack of ability to talk to average people when she's not making speeches.

That's how she faded away so fast (winning only one convention delegate) and the leaders had to parachute Joe in to stop Bernie (again) to have the centrist candidate the big corporate donors liked!  They wouldn't care if Joe can't finish the job, as long as they can stick someone else in who's younger and they hope is able to make a go of it campaigning for reelection. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Right To Left said:

Any idea what they gave Slow Joe when he was on the campaign trail last summer?

Likely a form of galantamine or rivastigmine which are cholinesterase inhibitors. Cuts down on the flights of fancy...to put it mildly. For example, a dementia case might obsess over little things.... 

"Is the door locked?" 

Goes and locks the door...trouble is he's done this twelve times in the last hour. You notice...everybody notices...uncomfortably.

Those drugs can stop that for a time.

• Like 1