America Under pResident Biden

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

10s of thousands agree with you. They just aren't Americans.

Here they are breaking through the borders in Central America heading north. They've heard America is easy pickins again. 

Apoplectic leftist dolts love to say: "Trump ramped up Obama's process of separating kids at the border!!!!!"

What they forget is that the Dems encouraged that flood of immigrants north, overloading the system.

What are they gonna do now? Still into abolishing ICE and tearing down the wall? :lol:

The idiots who voted for Biden (if there really were any) get to reap what they sowed. Their goal of turning the USA into a shithole country is within their grasp now.

1 minute ago, Petros said:

You forgot to include Canada, Australia, New Zealand, nearly all of Europe, most countries in Asia, etc.  A victory for Biden is a victory for first World democracy. 

For your edification:

victory

noun

vic·to·ry | \ ˈvik-t(ə-)rē  \

plural victories

Definition of victory

1: the overcoming of an enemy or antagonist

2: achievement of mastery or success in a struggle or endeavor against odds or difficulties

Turning your country into a shithole isn't a 'victory'.

Now ya know. Don't get this wrong again.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

The Russian collusion witch hunt just called. They said "F____ evidence. Just buy off the FBI and they'll create it for you." 

Did you hear where the FBI is putting up billboards across America for the first time ever looking for evidence that something nefarious happened at the Capitol building "Buffalo Jump."

https://populist.press/the-fbi-is-renting-billboards-around-the-country-to-promote-democrat-lies/

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Did you hear where the FBI is putting up billboards across America for the first time ever looking for evidence that something nefarious happened at the Capitol building "Buffalo Jump."

https://populist.press/the-fbi-is-renting-billboards-around-the-country-to-promote-democrat-lies/

Why are they looking for evidence? Are they too lazy to make their own now?

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

For your edification:

Turning your country into a shithole isn't a 'victory'.

Now ya know. Don't get this wrong again.

With time, I believe you can leave the cult, WestCanMan. It may take months of therapy, but I think you will be OK. I have faith in you.

1 minute ago, Petros said:

With time, I believe you can leave the cult, WestCanMan. It may take months of therapy, but I think you will be OK. I have faith in you.

You're the cultist, Pet.

I just showed how CNN's narrative on almost every major story in the US over the past 6 years has been lies and disinformation.

None of the leftists here have any reasonable answers, aside from Buber's excuse "Don Lemon is just an idiot, not a liar. He believes the things he says".

24 minutes ago, Petros said:

Finally!

America once again has a competent leader for the first time in four years. Hopefully Biden can undo some of the damage that raging lunatic did in his four years of terror. America needs to regain it's standing in the World. We must make sure a man like Trump never is allowed to circumvent democracy again.

Congratulations, President Joe Biden.

Wishful thinking that Canadians can do anything about who is or is not Pres, pete. It will be most interesting to watch US politics in the next two years before the next Senate elections in 2022.  Biden has a tough row to hoe what with the goon squad nipping continuously nipping at his heels, making outrageous demands and attempting to cancel anyone that refuses to march in lock-step.  I wish him luck.  He will need every bit he can garner.

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're the cultist, Pet.

I just showed how CNN's narrative on almost every major story in the US over the past 6 years has been lies and disinformation.

None of the leftists here have any reasonable answers, aside from Buber's excuse "Don Lemon is just an idiot, not a liar. He believes the things he says".

I rarely ever use CNN as a go-to source. The cult has this obsession with CNN, and I have never understood why.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I look at the way the Democrats are reacting to "winning" and it's almost like they're acting out of guilt, afraid people might get wise and do to them what they did to everybody else.

Tucker explains what I mean by the reaction.

Tucker Carlson admitted in a court of law that anything he said, should be not be viewed literally, but rather an "exaggeration."

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' 

source: https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Petros said:

I rarely ever use CNN as a go-to source. The cult has this obsession with CNN, and I have never understood why.

I try to explain that I use Newspaper and TV links generally... for some reason they find The Globe and Mail particularly appalling as a source.

Perhaps because it's so good.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Petros said:

That is because many of the cult is still brainwashed, and are going through an identity crisis. Give them several months, and the cult will die out.  With each passing day, more people are abandoning the MAGA sinking ship.  Hopefully, they will return to reality.

Well good luck with that. pete.  People don't abandon their beliefs simply because a new regime takes over.  The fact is that over 70,0000 people voted for the orange man.  I doubt all of them were cultists.  I also doubt that Biden's agenda is going to do anything to change their minds. 

1 minute ago, mowich said:

Well good luck with that. pete.  People don't abandon their beliefs simply because a new regime takes over.  The fact is that over 70,0000 people voted for the orange man.  I doubt all of them were cultists.  I also doubt that Biden's agenda is going to do anything to change their minds. 

Then the US is doomed.

56 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I prefer the original source.

Quite the crowd I see:

Inauguration2-768x317.png

Inauguration3-768x314.png

I still remember the crowd of the guy Bejing Biden is supposed to have beat:

Inauguration1-768x334.png

Interesting what a bunch of rampaging white supremest's can accomplish. Also interesting that you identify so closely with them.

19 minutes ago, Petros said:

Same here. The trouble with US cable "news" is that there is only ever one story, US politics with the odd natural disaster thrown in. CNN is definitely biased in what it reports but doesn't tell outright lies. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Then the US is doomed.

Well they are doomed to lose their status as the world's biggest economy once the Chinese take first place.  What will happen then is only conjecture.  This new regime can do nothing to halt that progress but stand by and watch it happen. 

"Meanwhile, China’s growth continues. And with every passing year, its weight in key markets increases. For commodities such as oil, it is by far the largest growth market. In 2018, it created a yuan-based futures contract, which amid the gyrations in dollar-priced oil markets in the spring of 2020 proved its worth as a safe haven. In Shanghai, the price of oil never went negative. Meanwhile, foreign investors are ever more attracted to the interest rates on offer on Chinese bonds. Almost 10 percent of China’s sovereign bonds are now foreign-owned. That share will increase as the bonds are included in the main indices. But this is welcome diversification rather than an immediate threat to dollar hegemony."

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/15/rise-fall-united-states-financial-empire-dollar-global-currency/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Edited by mowich

Just now, WestCanMan said:

CNN is the ring leader.

MSNBC, NBC and the rest get their marching orders from CNN and the Dems. Same shit, different pile.

^ It's amazing what people actually believe these days.  If I had never seen your posting history, I would have dismissed your post as parody. 

21 minutes ago, Petros said:

Tucker Carlson admitted in a court of law that anything he said, should be not be viewed literally, but rather an "exaggeration."

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' 

source: https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Tucker's not the 'facts' guy at Fox. Brett Baier is the news anchor and he is 100% legit.

Tucker's an opinion guy who covers recent events and he does it quite well. He doesn't mince his words so for sure he'll say a few things that might leave him liable to intense scrutiny, but he's nowhere near as bad as the people on CNN and MSNBC who have the same job description and who have no relationship with the truth whatsoever. Eg Maddow, Lemon, O'Donnell, etc. Those people are irredeemable and worthless losers. 

Hannity is a bit of a breaking news guy who talks to people with inside information that hasn't reached the general public yet. He's the guy who told as all in advance about McCabe's firing, Strzok's firing (it's kind of a big deal that top guys at the FBI get fired and charged criminally but for some reason CNN doesn't even cover it. Weird hey?), that the Steele dossier was going to end up being completely debunked, that it actually did provide the bulk of the information for the warrants, that the FBI was caught lying to the FISA Court (now that's all pinned on one guy, Kevin Clinesmith, no doubt he'll be pardoned by President Harris), etc. 

If you compare Hannity's predictions with CNN's predictions, Hannity is the champ by far. CNN said hundreds of times that 'new bombshell evidence was going to emerge' and it was a 3 year-long gong show. The only bombshell they had was Van Jones admitting on a hidden camera that "Russian collusion is a big nothingburger". No doubt some of the things that Hannity predicts don't end up being 100% proven, or it takes a really long time for the truth to finally come out (like Steele's recently declassified admission that he let the bogus dossier out just to influence the election), but he's always within the error of margin. CNN can't even get things right with the benefit of hindsight (it's called blatantly lying). 

Remember the 'peaceful protests' where building were burned and dozens of people were killed? Where BLM terrorists violently took over 7 square blocks of Seattle and then killed a kid and hid the evidence? Where thousands of police were assaulted? You know the police right, the violent racists who need to be defunded?

Good god. What kid of a dolt do you have to be to believe what you see on CNN. LMAO.

23 minutes ago, Petros said:

^ It's amazing what people actually believe these days.  If I had never seen your posting history, I would have dismissed your post as parody. 

Said the Demonrat sycophant, right before he drank another round of vitriol, stupidity and lies from CNN's firehose. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Said the Demonrat sycophant, right before he drank another round of vitriol, stupidity and lies from CNN's firehose. 

There you go again with your CNN obsession. Did it ever occur to you that most people do not obtain their news from CNN?  As a Canadian, I don't get CNN on TV, and I rarely, if ever, go to their website for news anymore.  The cult has led you to believe that CNN is responsible for every story the MSM publishes.