America Under pResident Biden

It's going to be a gridlock for President Biden if the Republicans win the Georgia Senate-race and thus retain the Senate. 

Biden can't do anything and a considerable amount of the population believe he is illegitimate as President. 

He's a lame duck before taking office. 

54 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

It's going to be a gridlock for President Biden if the Republicans win the Georgia Senate-race and thus retain the Senate. 

Biden can't do anything and a considerable amount of the population believe he is illegitimate as President. 

He's a lame duck before taking office. 

Biden is a laughable choice for President.  Old and feeble minded . . . . . tainted by his family fiasco - Hunter.

8 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Biden is a laughable choice for President.  Old and feeble minded . . . . . tainted by his family fiasco - Hunter.

Choice nonetheless.  That is how it still works, thankfully.

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No...don't confuse American interests with world police...not always the same thing.    Russia and China have interests too.  

Let me be clear. America has ALWAYS used its role of “world policeman” selectively for its own interests. It has always bee happy to turn a blind eye to dictators and atrocities when convenient.   It is false to say that America gets dragged in to foreign conflicts against its will. Every military engagement and diplomatic conflict the US has been involved in has been a deliberate and conscious choice for US interests.

And let’s also be clear that when Americans participate in multinational forces, the US expects to be in command. They are not going to send US forces under the command of foreign generals so they definitely want to be largest force   The US doesn’t want Europe or Canada to have larger militaries that can operate independently from the US. Americans  want allied militaries to be completely dependent on the US so that the US can continue to be “the leader of the free world “. 

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Obama and Biden yielded to Putin long before Trump ever became president.

How so??  By imposing the Magnitsky sanctions that Trump wanted removed?  By denouncing Putin’s aggression compared to Trumps constant public praise and defence of Putin? No US leader in history has debased themselves in front of a foreign dictator they way Trump humiliated Americans by licking Putin sack to crack in Helsinki. 

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

It has always bee happy to turn a blind eye to dictators and atrocities when convenient.  

As has Canada and many other nations....convenient or not.   Canada likes to beg the U.S. to protect the "post WW2 order", because it is incapable of doing so, even with other "allies".

And let’s also be clear that when Americans participate in multinational forces, the US expects to be in command. They are not going to send US forces under the command of foreign generals so they definitely want to be largest force  

This is not always the case....the U.S. allocates forces and resources to NATO command while maintaining a separate force structure for other commands.

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

How so??  By imposing the Magnitsky sanctions that Trump wanted removed?  By denouncing Putin’s aggression compared to Trumps constant public praise and defence of Putin? No US leader in history has debased themselves in front of a foreign dictator they way Trump humiliated Americans by licking Putin sack to crack in Helsinki. 

By refusing to provide military aid to Ukraine after the Russian invasion....As president, Obama enabled Putin long before anything Trump has done:

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

"Licking balls sacks" is standard procedure for Canada's present government, especially China's "ball sack".

15 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

By refusing to provide military aid to Ukraine after the Russian invasion....As president, Obama enabled Putin long before anything Trump has done:

"Licking balls sacks" is standard procedure for Canada's present government, especially China's "ball sack".

In which trump broke the law by doing so.

The Trump administration broke the law by withholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine last summer "for a policy reason," a top government watchdog said Thursday in a scathing report.

The funds were only released after the block on the aid became publicly known, sparking the congressional probe which led to the Republican president's impeachment by the Democratic-controlled House.

And of course we know how that turned out.  ?

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

The Trump administration broke the law by withholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine last summer "for a policy reason," a top government watchdog said Thursday in a scathing report.

Good enough for Obama...good enough for Trump. 

Trump to seek $250M in new lethal aid to Ukraine

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There are three distinct parts of mainland USA and Canada imo: 1) Quebec, 2) the E&W coasts, and 3) the prairies/middle America.

It's unlikely that the E & W coasts would remain a single country if the middle was gone, but I imagine that North America would be happier if Quebec was a country, the east coast of the US was a country, the west coast of the US and BC were a country, and the prairies/middle America was a country.  

That would never be allowed to happen. I don't think Americans would react in the soviet-style by sending tanks to the streets but other than that it would just not be allowed to happen.

15 hours ago, -TSS- said:

That would never be allowed to happen. I don't think Americans would react in the soviet-style by sending tanks to the streets but other than that it would just not be allowed to happen.

Never is a long time, and it’s especially long when: 1) the gap between red and blue is so wide and so acrimonious, and 2) the foundations that bind Americans are coming apart. 

Respect for the flag, gone. Respect for the anthem, gone. Respect for the constitution, gone. Respect for the rule of law, gone. Respect for true American heroes & patriots like Abe Lincoln, gone. 

Why is America even together anymore? What makes people American now? Just their zip code?

The people on the coasts and in Middle America don’t merely disagree, they hate each other and they blatantly lie to each other. That’s the makings of an actual fight. 

Remember that the individual States aren’t like Canadian Provinces. They have a degree of sovereignty which Canadian Provinces don’t, so there’s already a very real degree of separation. 

The impetus for separation already exists due to the hateful political divide, the chance of crossing a line which can’t be tolerated is very real imo. 

For example, if the Dems get control of the Senate and upend the judicial system in the US (which even Kamala Harris has advocated for), there’s a really good chance that individual States will start to refuse to acknowledge the rulings of the new Supreme Kangaroo Court.

Just remember that the State of Texas (Republic, whatever) already filed a suit to challenge the election results. That’s pretty extreme. They’re in no mood to take orders from a panel of newly-appointed and completely bogus wigs. 

If there’s a Biden Presidency, and I can’t imagine that there won’t be, the relationship between the States and the WH will be in new territory. 

On 12/30/2020 at 2:24 PM, bcsapper said:

Anything at all to do with election fraud.  Anything any news outlet ever reported that Trump said that they reported as truth.

You can't tell a lie and use it as evidence that someone else lied sapper. 

For your edification, an example of a lie is something like: "They said that people had signed affidavits and testified in court but they actually didn't."

If a news media outlet says that election fraud occurred, but a court rules that there's not enough evidence to overturn an entire election, that does not constitute a lie. It doesn't even mean that they're wrong. It just means that, although they are correct, a judge can't use the amount of evidence provided to overturn an entire election. 

Your comment to the effect of "People testified in court but CNN said that they were all liars so.... they're obviously liars" doesn't make liars of people who talk about election fraud lol. That's just silly now, isn't it Sapp.

I'm not going to google and post such stuff.  

Of course you're not going to post examples of what you're claiming. You never do.

I've challenged every single one of you leftists here to compare lists of lies by the CNN crowd vs lies by Fox News and none of you have ever risen to the challenge. And why would you? No one likes a public beatdown. 

Toodle off now sap. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You can't tell a lie and use it as evidence that someone else lied sapper. 

For your edification, an example of a lie is something like: "They said that people had signed affidavits and testified in court but they actually didn't."

If a news media outlet says that election fraud occurred, but a court rules that there's not enough evidence to overturn an entire election, that does not constitute a lie. It doesn't even mean that they're wrong. It just means that, although they are correct, a judge can't use the amount of evidence provided to overturn an entire election. 

Your comment to the effect of "People testified in court but CNN said that they were all liars so.... they're obviously liars" doesn't make liars of people who talk about election fraud lol. That's just silly now, isn't it Sapp.

Of course you're not going to post examples of what you're claiming. You never do.

I've challenged every single one of you leftists here to compare lists of lies by the CNN crowd vs lies by Fox News and none of you have ever risen to the challenge. And why would you? No one likes a public beatdown. 

Toodle off now sap. 

No, I agree.  One should never try and pass off lies as truth.  That's why I oppose your nonsense about election fraud, even though I'm sure I could find better things to do.  People such as yourself, who lie for their own personal benefit to the detriment of everyone else, should never be allowed a free pass.

With any luck, after Trump has been finally shown to be the epic loser that he is, and all the election fraud claims have been consigned to the dustbin of history, and all the vapid nonsense about media bias has been forgotten, (not that it doesn't exist.  It just doesn't apply) and all the cowards and wingnuts who supported overturning one of the most secure and definitive elections in US history have scuttled off back under their rocks, we can get back to some real arguing, about whether or not climate change is real, or if the Earth is actually flat.

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No, I agree.  One should never try and pass off lies as truth.  That's why I oppose your nonsense about election fraud, even though I'm sure I could find better things to do.  People such as yourself, who lie for their own personal benefit to the detriment of everyone else, should never be allowed a free pass.

With any luck, after Trump has been finally shown to be the epic loser that he is, and all the election fraud claims have been consigned to the dustbin of history, and all the vapid nonsense about media bias has been forgotten, (not that it doesn't exist.  It just doesn't apply) and all the cowards and wingnuts who supported overturning one of the most secure and definitive elections in US history have scuttled off back under their rocks, we can get back to some real arguing, about whether or not climate change is real, or if the Earth is actually flat.

Again, you're lying sap.

Dozens of people signed affidavits and testified in court that they saw serious breaches of election protocols and that they witnessed actual fraud.

You have literally no way in the world of ever knowing that all of those people lied, so by definition, your absurd accusation that they are lying is just another example of your actual lying. Fact: you have just been proven to be a liar once again.

People such as yourself, who have been proven over and over again to be liars and fabricators, and who are well known to intentionally propagate the blatant lies of others, don't actually get a free pass sap. People here know that you're just a liar and your opinions are valued accordingly. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Again, you're lying sap.

Dozens of people signed affidavits and testified in court that they saw serious breaches of election protocols and that they witnessed actual fraud.

You have literally no way in the world of ever knowing that all of those people lied, so by definition, your absurd accusation that they are lying is just another example of your actual lying. Fact: you have just been proven to be a liar once again.

People such as yourself, who have been proven over and over again to be liars and fabricators, and who are well known to intentionally propagate the blatant lies of others, don't actually get a free pass sap. People here know that you're just a liar and your opinions are valued accordingly. 

I'm accusing you of lying, not them. 

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I'm accusing you of lying, not them. 

Was my assertion that there was voter fraud predicated upon the affidavits and sworn court testimony of dozens of people Sap, or is it just a fabrication from my own imagination? (It's the former) 

Is it fair for me to conclude that when so many people testify under oath to something, that I can refer to it as having credibility or does that make me a liar Sap? (credibility)

I'm here sticking to a claim made in court by dozens of witnesses, under threat of perjury.

You regularly stick to claims which have had neither direct evidence nor sworn testimony, and which sworn-in witnesses have actually testified to be false. Eg Russian collusion, Kavanaugh rape, etc.

Your accusation against me is entirely unsupported Sap, and it's even undermined by the fact that you're conceding that the source of my claims is credible.

My accusation against you has logical, incontrovertible proof. 

Thanks for coming out, now seriously - toodle off. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Was my assertion that there was voter fraud predicated upon the affidavits and sworn court testimony of dozens of people Sap, or is it just a fabrication from my own imagination? (It's the former) 

Is it fair for me to conclude that when so many people testify under oath to something, that I can refer to it as having credibility or does that make me a liar Sap? (credibility)

I'm here sticking to a claim made in court by dozens of witnesses, under threat of perjury.

You regularly stick to claims which have had neither direct evidence nor sworn testimony, and which sworn-in witnesses have actually testified to be false. Eg Russian collusion, Kavanaugh rape, etc.

Your accusation against me is entirely unsupported Sap, and it's even undermined by the fact that you're conceding that the source of my claims is credible.

My accusation against you has logical, incontrovertible proof. 

Thanks for coming out, now seriously - toodle off. 

You know, if my calling you out on your fantasies embarrasses you, you don't have to respond.  It's no good telling me to toodle off. 

You are lying, everytime you try and pretend Trump actually won the election.  Everytime you present evidence of a crime against one of the most observed procedures in history that is evidence in your eyes, and those of the delusional conspiracy theorists you espouse, you are lying. 

As has been beaten to death on here, if any of the evidence was valid, it would have been presented properly, accepted by the courts, found to be valid, and the appropriate action would have been taken.  That such has not happened is ample evidence that there was no fraud.  In order to further your cause, though, you must posit that it is actually ample evidence that everyone, the media, the government, the courts, etc, are against you, and somehow covering it all up. 

You can see how that looks, right?

Edited by bcsapper

3 minutes ago, Shady said:

Hopefully bumbling Biden will realize that Antifa is more than just an idea, as he claimed during the campaign.

It is strange how the New Year's Eve riots completely escaped the notice of the MSM.

Edited by bcsapper

Below are the voter allegations for just Georgia. Trump needs 10,000 votes to flip the election in Georgia. His lawyers say there is evidence of 450,657 illegal votes. Contrary to an oft told lie, the mountain of voter evidence has yet to be considered by any court. Cases have been dismissed or denied only on procedural grounds such as whether or not they have the standing to make the claim.

Here is the Georgian evidence that has yet to be considered by any court:

Absentee ballots applied for too early.
Underaged votes.
Failed to reregister moving from one county to another
Voted in GA but changed address before the election.
Dead people voted.
Registered in another state but voted in GA
Ballots send to voters too early.
Felons voted illegally.
Unregistered voters
Voted in GA, but registered in another state.
Ballots registered too late.
 TOTAL VOTES not conforming to federal and state law

https://theduran.com/ga-voter-fraud-the-exact-numbers/

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Below are the voter allegations for just Georgia. Trump needs 10,000 votes to flip the election in Georgia. His lawyers say there is evidence of 450,657 illegal votes. Contrary to an oft told lie, the mountain of voter evidence has yet to be considered by any court. Cases have been dismissed or denied only on procedural grounds such as whether or not they have the standing to make the claim.

Here is the Georgian evidence that has yet to be considered by any court:

https://theduran.com/ga-voter-fraud-the-exact-numbers/

Duran - Questionable - Right Bias - Propaganda - Conspiracy - Fake News - Conservative - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

Overall, we rate The Duran a Questionable source based on far-right-wing bias, promotion of Russian propaganda, and right-wing conspiracies, a lack of transparency, use of poor sources plagiarism and, failed fact checks.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

Meaningless whine ^.

If the President's lawyers are not claiming they have evidence for those 450,657 illegal votes show me what they are claiming. 

Or just continue to fling poo and admit you have nothing.

Gee,  far-right-wing bias, promotion of Russian propaganda, right-wing conspiracies, a lack of transparency, use of poor sources plagiarism and failed fact checks.  Holy cow!

Wow.  Let me know if you get anything credible.

What? You're still worried about the Russians? 9t64pbd.gif And you're making claims about conspiracies? 2cQsJ15.gif

The Russians have never mattered much. Not when you compare them to say the Chinese.

If you are seriously desperate for conspiracies involving foreign influence and you want a few that are conspiracy facts that matter, you might try googling Eric Smallwell, Hunter Biden or John Ossoff. Or are you allowed to?

Too bad your progressive socialist fact checker sites won't let you consider some sources or I'd advise you to start here:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/01/perdue-amazing-media-can-ignore-ossoff-china-issue-when-you-have-swalwell-hunter-biden-issues/

I mean, if all you've got now is "The Russians are coming!!! w1roaUS.gif" there are bigger things to worry about. You might start with how your corporate and socialist left indoctrinators are denying you the whole scope of what's happening.

450.607 evidences of illegal voting in Georgia. Give me a better reason for not considering that claim by the President's legal team than you don't like who's telling you about it or admit you've got nothing.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 11:58 AM, bcsapper said:

You know, if my calling you out on your fantasies embarrasses you, you don't have to respond.  It's no good telling me to toodle off. 

You are lying, everytime you try and pretend Trump actually won the election.  Everytime you present evidence of a crime against one of the most observed procedures in history that is evidence in your eyes, and those of the delusional conspiracy theorists you espouse, you are lying. 

As has been beaten to death on here, if any of the evidence was valid, it would have been presented properly, accepted by the courts, found to be valid, and the appropriate action would have been taken.  That such has not happened is ample evidence that there was no fraud.  In order to further your cause, though, you must posit that it is actually ample evidence that everyone, the media, the government, the courts, etc, are against you, and somehow covering it all up. 

You can see how that looks, right?

Blah, blah, blah.

You have no shame. It's pathetic.

If you recall, even before the election was over, CNN and the left were certifying it free from fraud for some strange reason. They were lying. It was obviously impossible for them to know that at the time they were saying it.

Then when all of of the questionable results started coming in, along with the reports of fraud and malfeasance, the left claimed to know with absolute certainty that every single claim made on affidavits was false without even having seen them yet. Those were obviously all lies. Again, it was impossible for them to know that what they were saying was true at the time they were saying it.

Now just keep in mind that THE EXACT SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE (you included) who constantly claimed to have evidence that the 2016 election was illegitimate for 4 years, and ended up providing literally zero, is pretending to instantly know that the 2020 election was 100% legitimate despite incontrovertible evidence that it was not. 

Why do leftists suddenly have so much faith in elections?

FYI it's an absolute certainty that at the very least, thousands of votes were cast fraudulently. That number could be in the tens or hundreds of thousands, in the swing states alone. People need to be held accountable. Period.

If you're keeping score, not one single claim that I made here was stated without supporting facts. If you think you can find one then trot it out Sap.

Right now you're a proven liar with some unsubstantiated accusations. Cite something or toodle off kid.

• Like 1