America Under pResident Biden

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

CNN has to be the biggest lying news outlet going. Everything they say is all just leftist liberal democratic bull chit. Truth is something they will never report at that lying globalist communist outfit. Just saying. ;)

To many, the biggest lying news outlet going is simply the one that refuses to confirm their views.

32 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

To many, the biggest lying news outlet going is simply the one that refuses to confirm their views.

To any reasonable person, the biggest lying news outlet 1) isn’t really a ‘news’ outlet by definition, and 2) is the one that they actually catch lying. 

For me personally, I don’t have to catch a person or organization lying fifty times to write them off. Once is enough to reduce their credibility to almost zero. If they get caught on a second lie then they’ve crossed the point of no return. 

Catching CNN lying is easy if you are an objective observer. It’s not a daily or weekly occurrence, pretty much everything that they say is wholly or partially untrue, or deliberately misleading. 

For the CNN fanboys who’ve trapped themselves in CNN’s corner by quoting & defending them over the years it gets harder and harder to admit that they were sucked in. Too bad. You shouldn’t have propagated their lies in the first place. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

To any reasonable person, the biggest lying news outlet 1) isn’t really a ‘news’ outlet by definition, and 2) is the one that they actually catch lying. 

For me personally, I don’t have to catch a person or organization lying fifty times to write them off. Once is enough to reduce their credibility to almost zero. If they get caught on a second lie then they’ve crossed the point of no return. 

Catching CNN lying is easy if you are an objective observer. It’s not a daily or weekly occurrence, pretty much everything that they say is wholly or partially untrue, or deliberately misleading. 

For the CNN fanboys who’ve trapped themselves in CNN’s corner by quoting & defending them over the years it gets harder and harder to admit that they were sucked in. Too bad. You shouldn’t have propagated their lies in the first place. 

Yeah, I have to agree.  Except it's generally the right wing "Trump was robbed" outlet that I find to be the liars.

Funny how that works eh?

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Then cite a lie Sapper. I’ve cited dozens

Anything at all to do with election fraud.  Anything any news outlet ever reported that Trump said that they reported as truth.

I'm not going to google and post such stuff.  I get warning points for posting pictures of sea lions, so could you just take it as read that I have posted one here?

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Anything at all to do with election fraud.  Anything any news outlet ever reported that Trump said that they reported as truth.

I'm not going to google and post such stuff. . . . . so could you just take it as read that I have posted one here?

Yours is the only truth . . . . thanks for clearing up any misconceptions.  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Yours is the only truth . . . . thanks for clearing up any misconceptions.  

Truth is the only truth.  We don't get to pick.

I'm sorry about that, but it was ever thus.

1 hour ago, Alex Peter said:

America’s role in the world has diminished under President Trump and whether a Biden administration can restore a U.S.-led international order.

This is by design.   America's role is not that of world policeman or leader of international order.

Ukraine found that out with Obama and Biden...long before Trump.

1 hour ago, Alex Peter said:

America’s role in the world has diminished under President Trump and whether a Biden administration can restore a U.S.-led international order.

Pay for your own wars.  American taxpayers are tired of picking up the bill. #AmericaFirst

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

This is by design.   America's role is not that of world policeman or leader of international order.

Ukraine found that out with Obama and Biden...long before Trump.

America has long enjoyed playing the role of the world policeman and since its withdrawal Russia and China have stepped up their global aggression and influence  peddling  

I’ve usually been a critic of American military adventurism and especially the Republicans absolutely criminal and disastrous Iraq invasion but this is the opposite extreme where Trump has basically handed the world to Putin, one of the few people in this world he seems completely unable to criticize. 

33 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

America has long enjoyed playing the role of the world policeman and since its withdrawal Russia and China have stepped up their global aggression and influence  peddling  

No...don't confuse American interests with world police...not always the same thing.    Russia and China have interests too.  

I’ve usually been a critic of American military adventurism and especially the Republicans absolutely criminal and disastrous Iraq invasion but this is the opposite extreme where Trump has basically handed the world to Putin, one of the few people in this world he seems completely unable to criticize. 

Then please encourage your own country to do something about Putin if it bothers you so much.   Being a NATO deadbeat is the opposite of that.

Obama and Biden yielded to Putin long before Trump ever became president.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Call me when someone is trying to overturn the results of the election based on vague reports 

Ohhhhhhh, like Russian delusion - 2016 through 2019?

Or like when the Demonrats tried to block a SCJ appointment based on the vague memories of some teenage drama that almost certainly never even happened?

Or when the MSM was trying to influence the election by spreading rumours that Trump called all soldiers and veterans losers?

Gimme a break Beave. You're an ardent supporter of MSM disinformation and literally nothing is beneath you. For you to start pointing your fingers at other people right now is the epitome of hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

It seems that the 1980's was the peak of American power. Since then it has been downhill and over the past few years the speed of going downhill has accelerated.

One could even say that the end of the cold war and the dissolution of the external enemy, the Soviet Union, was a curse in disguise. China back then was not as powerful yet as they are now.

Having this powerful external enemy which was the enemy of all Americans was something which united the nation.

In this new situation the country is deep in the process of balkanisation and even though it is unlikely that there would be conflict or attempted secession in next few years but in the long run it is inevitable.

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

You're right. It's really up to the world to decide who they'll follow. The left wants to go with China. They admire their simple dictatorship.

Leftist stupidity is unfathomable.

"Gays, lesbians, transgendered and every other gender/sexuality group need to be protected and cherished, and the cis-gendered majority need to bend to every whim of special interest groups regardless of the cost!!!! Islam and communism are the best!!!!"

Yeah ok, those two sentiments go hand in hand lol. 

Edited by WestCanMan

19 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

In this new situation the country is deep in the process of balkanisation and even though it is unlikely that there would be conflict or attempted secession in next few years but in the long run it is inevitable.

There are three distinct parts of mainland USA and Canada imo: 1) Quebec, 2) the E&W coasts, and 3) the prairies/middle America.

It's unlikely that the E & W coasts would remain a single country if the middle was gone, but I imagine that North America would be happier if Quebec was a country, the east coast of the US was a country, the west coast of the US and BC were a country, and the prairies/middle America was a country.  

On 12/30/2020 at 1:25 PM, bcsapper said:

The one thing that anyone can confirm about CNN and it's views is the fact that by listening to the lying CNN cabal enough times anyone can see that their reporters have become nothing more than a bunch of professional paid off leftist liberal activist liars. No matter what Trump did for America they always criticized him for it. To CNN and it's reporter whores Trump was enemy #1. They hated Trump and they wanted him gone. Trump fooled them all and their fake news CNN lies about him. 

And if my sources are right, It looks like Trump will be the President for another four more years. Yahoo. I think that there will be a lot of CNN poor loser lefty liberal democrats that will be crapping their stained panties once again.  Oh no!!!  :lol:

On 12/30/2020 at 1:04 PM, Shady said:

Kiss the ring mainstream media!

Biden did it again the other day. During some press meeting Biden said the words President Harris. Whoa, stop right there. Biden once again said the words President Harris. What is with this buffoon anyway? Now I am getting really confused here? Who is the next President? Biden or Harris? :D 

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Trump did not hand anything to Putin. But old man Biden is ready and willing to hand over America to communist China. Geez, are you ever going to really pay attention to politics at all? Chuckle-chuckle. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Ohhhhhhh, like Russian delusion - 2016 through 2019?

Or like when the Demonrats tried to block a SCJ appointment based on the vague memories of some teenage drama that almost certainly never even happened?

Or when the MSM was trying to influence the election by spreading rumours that Trump called all soldiers and veterans losers?

Gimme a break Beave. You're an ardent supporter of MSM disinformation and literally nothing is beneath you. For you to start pointing your fingers at other people right now is the epitome of hypocrisy. 

That Beaver Cleaver guy is a real and true exercise in futility. All that lefty liberal is good for is his trying to always nail Trump to some cross. All the lies that the lefty liberals like Beaver Cleaver said and believed about Trump were all just total lies. Trump beat them all. But once a sore loser lefty liberal always a sore lefty loser liberal, right Beaver Cleaver? :D