America Under pResident Biden

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

You're screaming in all caps like an old man who just discovered the internet, Beave. My digital ears hurt.

So as I understand it you were screaming about covid spreading to many other countries outside of China and most cases coming from Europe at sometime. But in response to what?

To  this?

January 31, 2020

President Trump bans foreign nationals from entering the US if they had been in China within the prior two weeks. 

I believe my point above was even January 31 was too late, even though it was earlier than travel bans in other western countries and restrictions on travel from Europe followed March 11.

I also told you above that some Asian countries that had previous experience with SARS had better luck with travel restrictions on China. They were a couple weeks earlier and apparently that's all it took to get a head start on fighting the disease.

So whatever you've been standing on your soap box screaming at the sky about over in Beave World, old man, I'm not sure why it matters. It doesn't seem relevant to my point. 

hqdefault.jpg

The point is that Trumps “travel ban” on China in January did nothing. You Trump nuts keep bringing up this one ineffective measure as proof he did everything possible to stop COViD 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The point is that Trumps “travel ban” on China in January did nothing. You Trump nuts keep bringing up this one ineffective measure as proof he did everything possible to stop COViD 

Also that Canada didn't do it and that event is the the one foundational event that makes a difference.  Yet our per capita impact is so much lower.  Don't do math with these folks, though, beaver.  Math is a conspiracy, as evidenced by the crooked polls that showed Biden was going to win the election and the crooked vote counts that won it for him.  Next up - the electoral college math that will be crooked because it will show the EC voted for Biden.

Math and Arithmetic are fake news.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Nope, mindless worshiping of politicians is  clearly your department. Unlike you I’m an adult and realist. But  I’ll onece again reiterate your hypocrisy and your false claim of Trudeau “proven” groper whil defending Trumps dozens of sexual assault accusations. 

Your understanding of every single topic that you mouth off about is infantile.

1) Trudeau actually is a proven groper, that's an uncomfortable fact that you need to come to terms with. He doesn't even deny it, he just tried to justify it with "I didn't know she was important" and "Bitches experience things differently". 

2) Trump is a groper too. I never denied that.

3) You're the one who tried to make the claim that the fact that Trump's a certified groper makes him as bad a Clinton, who is an actual rapist.

4) You actually just used the term sexual assault against Trump again, but you refuse to use the word sexual assault against Trudeau. How is that a thing? 

Another big difference between Trump and Trudeau is that everyone including Trudeau supporters understands that Trudeau is a “front man” spokesman for a larger group of progressives in society, some of whom are in government, some of whom are not. Everyone understands that very little if any of the policy that comes out of Ottawa  originates with Trudeau himself.... it come from Cabinet, party officials, advisors etc. 

Compare that with Trump who is a clueless unstable idiot trying to rule by decree  and running a completely dysfunctional administration of equally incompetent lackeys and grifters. All the while and ever-shrinking number of hapless staff try to be the “adults in the room” try to humour him, babysit him, redirect or distract him from his worst ideas and orders. 

It's like you're trying to win a stupidity contest or something.

Are you aware that Trudeau made himself the defacto head of our judicial system, just to protect the criminal entity known as SNC Lavalin, which has a court-documented history of bribing politicians in Canada for access to government projects?

Are you aware of how stupid Trudeau actually is compared to Trump? 

Just look at C19. "Blocking travel from covid hotspots is racist and I refuse to do it! Don't wear masks!" lol. That right there is the purest example of idiocy there ever was, because it was thought-out and rationalized with plenty of time, there are plenty of historical examples to consider, and it was regarding a topic of the utmost importance. He didn't screw upon the covid topic because he had bigger fish to fry and C19 would complicate things - it was his number 1 priority and he didn't even get a 0.00% on that test, he got a negative 100%. That's stupid on steroids.

Nothing that Trump ever did was remotely as stupid as Trudeau.

Trudeau refused to fight islamic state, Trump massacred them.

Trump cleaned up the ME to an extent that we have never witnessed in our lifetimes. Trudeaus greatest achievement was covering up his multiple scandals and getting billions of dollars into the pockets of his media cronies and family. 

No there’s just the obvious truth that the whole world sees and then there’s the fake news bubble you live in.

You see exactly what Trudeau's bought-and-paid-for media tells you to see because you lack the wisdom and intelligence to know when you're being blatantly lied to and manipulated. 

FYI the We scandal wasn't just a matter of "I shoulda recused myself from the obvious decision to select We". The $90K "Duffygate scandal" wasn't worth of front-page news for 3 years nor was it worthy of being considered "the biggest election issue since the Magna Carta". The riots weren't "mostly peaceful" and they weren't "certified covid-free by science" either lol. The racial division, murders and rioting of 2014-2017 was real, and the brief months of rioting in 2020 were actually just more Obama/Dem/CNN led idiocy, as usual. Rayshard wasn't "killed for falling asleep at a drive-thru". Michael Brown wasn't a "gentle giant". Brionna Taylor wasn't "a model citizen who was shot while she was lying in her bed". The killing of George Floyd wasn't nearly what it was made out to be, that's why the rioting fizzeld as soon as the leaked body-cam footage came out (which alt-left news refused to show, the internet is where almost all leftist dolts saw it), and it was by far the second-worst example of cops kneeling a guy to death but idiotic leftist dolts refuse to learn what happened to Tony Timpa.

You keep harping on the point of intelligence beave, and it makes no sense because you're just drawing attention to your weak suit.

You're good at following the crowd beave. You'd be great in a lynch mob or in a group of people shouting misguided, profanity-laced platitudes at a school or in front of courthouse. You'd actually be an Antifa rock star like the ones in the photo below (and yes, they do actually exist lol).

I can 100% guarantee you that these people would think that you're 'a genius'.

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 8.07.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 8.07.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 8.06.27 AM.png

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I also told you above that some Asian countries that had previous experience with SARS had better luck with travel restrictions on China. They were a couple weeks earlier and apparently that's all it took to get a head start on fighting the disease.

Yeah they were earlier on travel restrictions and they gave out N95 masks right away.

IMO those were the two main factors, but I also think that C19 is taylor-made to kill Americans.

It targets very elderly people with co-morbities, and where is there a more target-rich environment for that than America? Becoming obese is a national pastime down there. They invented deep-fried everything, aside from French fries (is that why Americans hate the French so much? Jealousy?).  

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I could argue that with you, but why would I? That wasn't my point you were pretending to reply to with your customary snot.

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Also that Canada didn't do it and that event is the the one foundational event that makes a difference.  

Math and Arithmetic are fake news.

Math and Arithmetic may not be fake news, but you know what is? This idea you have that there were no travel restrictions in Canada. Where on earth did you hear that?

In March, Canada closed its borders to all non-essential travel, which includes tourism, shopping, recreation and entertainment. Foreign nationals may not fly into the country or drive across the border for non-essential travel.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cassidyrandall/2020/10/25/who-can-enter-canada-border-restrictions-explained/?sh=721a6ad7cd9c

With Chi Com flu policy it was almost like Justin waited to see what Trump was going to do then a couple of weeks later he did it too.

Now it's true the Canadian travel restrictions weren't a total ban but neither were America's

A nationwide travel ban from China took effect on January 31, 2020, with a few confirmed cases in the United States. This ban was only for non-U.S. citizens who had been in China within the last 14 days and were not the immediate family member of U.S. citizens or/and permanent residents.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/geoffwhitmore/2020/10/19/when-did-president-trump-ban-travel-from-china-and-can-you-travel-to-china-now/?sh=500e32f67484

As to the effect of that, you guys trust the left's "fact-checkers" Snopes, don't you?

What's Undetermined

Evidence from past studies and recent reports showed that travel control measures marginally delayed but did not stop the spread of pandemics, but there is little available proof that the February restrictions helped save thousands or millions of lives as Trump has claimed. Differing responses from experts and officials suggest that the full impact of this policy has yet to be determined.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It targets very elderly people with co-morbities, and where is there a more target-rich environment for that than America? Becoming obese is a national pastime down there. They invented deep-fried everything, aside from French fries (is that why Americans hate the French so much? Jealousy?).  

I have my own private conspiracy theory where I can't help noticing how well this all worked out for the Chinese. They've always been fans of population control and they got to thin out the ranks of the unproductive. Elderly and such. 

Also, perhaps it's more than a coincidence that their boy - "The Big Guy" - now looks to be in the batter's box to become President. Trump was a frustration to them and looked to be wanting to take that to another level. If you've been watching Tucker you know the Chi-Comms love themselves some Biden.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Trump lost the election because the American people chose someone else who is not such a disastrous unstable moron.  That is a FACT and internet crackpots like you can rant and rave all you want about grandiose and unbelievable conspiracies but you’re not persuading anyone   You’re like a crazy homeless person n the street ranting about lizard people and secret aliens and how the whole world is crazy for not believing you. It’s very entertaining!  

Well, according to FOX NEWS and from watching the evening hosts like Tucker and Hannity, dam right this election was stolen from Trump. Sidney Powell, Rudy Guiliani, Janet Ellis and many other Trump lawyers have already proven that Trump won the election. Voter fraud was very evident in this election. Even your bozo of a hero, where am I now, Biden even said that the democrats have the best voter fraud organization going in the history of American politics. It's on the internet. Just punch in Biden says best voter fraud going and it's all there. Go check it out if you dare. I know that you will not do it, right? But if you do well what do you have to say after you have read it? you cannot ignore what Biden said straight from the Biden mouth. 

It's people like you that are the crazy ones here who rant and rave that Biden won the election when it is a total lie. And if you were brainwashed enough times by the leftist lying liberal media that lizard people and aliens do exist you would be the first to believe them. It is not easy to persuade people like you who are just to numb in the head to want to listen and get the other side of the story. Trump will be President for another four more years because Trump has plenty on Biden to put him away for life. Biden will have no choice but to concede that he was a part of voter fraud. :lol:  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Biden is a big suck for China and Biden would not have stopped any flights coming to America from China at all. Biden and communist China are two peas in a pod. They both hate America and want to turn America into a communist country. China already has thousands of Chinese communists running around in America and Canada. But you would not know that because your leftist liberal lying media in both countries are in on the deal to keep it all a secret.

Ezra Levant of The Rebel can explain that all to you. Ezra knows his politics. I think that you know nothing at all about politics except what you get from the lying media outlets like CTV, CBC and Global for all your propaganda and brainwashing. And besides, if anyone today still believes that this is all just about this Convid 1984 virus and nothing more than they have to be quite stunned in the head. This is more about communist globalism. Believe it or not.  

Only on FOX NEWS and in listening to the evening hosts like Tucker and Hannity will you get the other side of the story about China and Biden and what a big threat they both are to Canada and America. ;)

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Your understanding of every single topic that you mouth off about is infantile.

1) Trudeau actually is a proven groper, that's an uncomfortable fact that you need to come to terms with. He doesn't even deny it, he just tried to justify it with "I didn't know she was important" and "Bitches experience things differently". 

2) Trump is a groper too. I never denied that.

3) You're the one who tried to make the claim that the fact that Trump's a certified groper makes him as bad a Clinton, who is an actual rapist.

4) You actually just used the term sexual assault against Trump again, but you refuse to use the word sexual assault against Trudeau. How is that a thing? 

It's like you're trying to win a stupidity contest or something.

Are you aware that Trudeau made himself the defacto head of our judicial system, just to protect the criminal entity known as SNC Lavalin, which has a court-documented history of bribing politicians in Canada for access to government projects?

Are you aware of how stupid Trudeau actually is compared to Trump? 

Just look at C19. "Blocking travel from covid hotspots is racist and I refuse to do it! Don't wear masks!" lol. That right there is the purest example of idiocy there ever was, because it was thought-out and rationalized with plenty of time, there are plenty of historical examples to consider, and it was regarding a topic of the utmost importance. He didn't screw upon the covid topic because he had bigger fish to fry and C19 would complicate things - it was his number 1 priority and he didn't even get a 0.00% on that test, he got a negative 100%. That's stupid on steroids.

Nothing that Trump ever did was remotely as stupid as Trudeau.

Trudeau refused to fight islamic state, Trump massacred them.

Trump cleaned up the ME to an extent that we have never witnessed in our lifetimes. Trudeaus greatest achievement was covering up his multiple scandals and getting billions of dollars into the pockets of his media cronies and family. 

You see exactly what Trudeau's bought-and-paid-for media tells you to see because you lack the wisdom and intelligence to know when you're being blatantly lied to and manipulated. 

FYI the We scandal wasn't just a matter of "I shoulda recused myself from the obvious decision to select We". The $90K "Duffygate scandal" wasn't worth of front-page news for 3 years nor was it worthy of being considered "the biggest election issue since the Magna Carta". The riots weren't "mostly peaceful" and they weren't "certified covid-free by science" either lol. The racial division, murders and rioting of 2014-2017 was real, and the brief months of rioting in 2020 were actually just more Obama/Dem/CNN led idiocy, as usual. Rayshard wasn't "killed for falling asleep at a drive-thru". Michael Brown wasn't a "gentle giant". Brionna Taylor wasn't "a model citizen who was shot while she was lying in her bed". The killing of George Floyd wasn't nearly what it was made out to be, that's why the rioting fizzeld as soon as the leaked body-cam footage came out (which alt-left news refused to show, the internet is where almost all leftist dolts saw it), and it was by far the second-worst example of cops kneeling a guy to death but idiotic leftist dolts refuse to learn what happened to Tony Timpa.

You keep harping on the point of intelligence beave, and it makes no sense because you're just drawing attention to your weak suit.

You're good at following the crowd beave. You'd be great in a lynch mob or in a group of people shouting misguided, profanity-laced platitudes at a school or in front of courthouse. You'd actually be an Antifa rock star like the ones in the photo below (and yes, they do actually exist lol).

I can 100% guarantee you that these people would think that you're 'a genius'.

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 8.07.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 8.07.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 8.06.27 AM.png

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I have my own private conspiracy theory where I can't help noticing how well this all worked out for the Chinese. They've always been fans of population control and they got to thin out the ranks of the unproductive. Elderly and such. 

Also, perhaps it's more than a coincidence that their boy - "The Big Guy" - now looks to be in the batter's box to become President. Trump was a frustration to them and looked to be wanting to take that to another level. If you've been watching Tucker you know the Chi-Comms love themselves some Biden.

More people should listen to Tucker more often. Especially those Biden lovers who really think that Biden will be the president soon. I think that Trump has news for Biden. Concede now and go away or else. Trump has plenty on Biden and can send his sorry fat ass off to the gulag if he tries to take on Trump. Those anti-Trumpers out there think that they have all the answers and that Biden will soon be their President. Trump has big time news for Biden and his fans to read very soon. Stay tuned.Trump is only getting started. Trump won this election and he is not going to give it away to the likes of comrade Biden.  :D

11 hours ago, Petros said:

Global News is highly regarded, and one of the most reliable news networks in North America.

Bull chit. Highly regarded by whom? Comrade Trudeau? The media party(Globull/CTV/CBC are all either owned and operated by the globalist corporate billionaires or Canadian government Pravda controlled. Those so called news reporters working for those news outfits are nothing more than a bunch of social justice leftist lieberal warriors professional paid off liars. They have never had anything good to say about Trump, and to me that just about says it all. Liars galore. LOL.  

• Thanks 1

This is really a pot calling kettle black-game; The same people who are now laughing at Trump-supporters and calling them deluded conspiracy-theorists are themselves people who refuse to let go of their own narrative that Putin organised the 2016 election for Trump even though that has also been proved as bullshit.

Nobody or no amount of evidence will ever let them go of that very belief that the Trump-presidency has been illgitimate.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Agreed.

Back in Jan/Feb when people were wondering if this was a bio-warfare attack by China, I commented that it's not a stretch to think that they might do something like this even if it had a high body count in their own country, after you consider that they were putting babies into infirmaries with extremely mortality rates just a few years ago. 

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Agreed.

Back in Jan/Feb when people were wondering if this was a bio-warfare attack by China, I commented that it's not a stretch to think that they might do something like this even if it had a high body count in their own country, after you consider that they were putting babies into infirmaries with extremely mortality rates just a few years ago. 

The Chinese communist party is a real enemy of all freedom loving people in the world. Sadly, our dear comrade leader Trudeau has allowed many of their military troops into Canada to practice some military operations on Canadian soil.

What the hell is going on here?

Communists are being allowed to practice on a capitalist country's soil? Why would a country like Canada invite Chinese communist soldiers on Canadian property? I think that I know why? Trudeau is a communist and he did once say that he did admire communist China. I can tell you that Trump does not like this one bit and is well aware of this going on.

How this buffoon of a leader in Canada got elected last time around is beyond me? Maybe we had ourselves our own bit of election fraud going on here in Canada also in the last election here in Canada. Hey, we never know, eh? 

Source: Ezra Levant of Rebel News. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Sadly, our dear comrade leader Trudeau has allowed many of their military troops into Canada to practice some military operations on Canadian soil.

***snip***

Source: Ezra Levant of Rebel News. 

Who did you think was going to tell us that? The CBC? CTV? Global?

If Trudeau sacrificed the lives of 100 Canadian soldiers at an Al Qaeda training event those guys wouldn't say boo.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 9:40 AM, Shady said:

Joe Biden’s America.

I guess it's escaped your notice but Donald Trump is still President. All this garbage has grown and spread under his watch.

Edited by Argus

On 12/15/2020 at 10:36 AM, Petros said:

Well Shady, we may be at odds about our political stance, but I absolutely puke at Black Lives Matter and identity politics. If this is true, it is an insult to the people of America. 

You'll love this, then.

Seattle Public Schools recently held a training session for teachers in which American schools were deemed guilty of “spirit murder” against black students. The United States is a “race-based white-supremist society,” the training instructed, and white teachers must “bankrupt [their] privilege in acknowledgement of [their] thieved inheritance.”

According to whistleblower documents I’ve obtained from the session, the trainers begin by claiming that the teachers are colonizers of “the ancestral lands and traditional territories of the Puget Sound Coast Salish People.” Then, next to an image of the Black Power fist, they claim that “the United States was built off the stolen labor of kidnapped and enslaved Black people’s work, which created the profits that created our nation.”

This is the kind of crap which will doom the Democrats if they can't get control of it. There's only so much of this sort of bullshit nagging and accusations Americans of any race are gonna take.

https://www.city-journal.org/racial-equity-programs-seattle-schools

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

You'll love this, then.

Seattle Public Schools recently held a training session for teachers in which American schools were deemed guilty of “spirit murder” against black students. The United States is a “race-based white-supremist society,” the training instructed, and white teachers must “bankrupt [their] privilege in acknowledgement of [their] thieved inheritance.”

According to whistleblower documents I’ve obtained from the session, the trainers begin by claiming that the teachers are colonizers of “the ancestral lands and traditional territories of the Puget Sound Coast Salish People.” Then, next to an image of the Black Power fist, they claim that “the United States was built off the stolen labor of kidnapped and enslaved Black people’s work, which created the profits that created our nation.”

This is the kind of crap which will doom the Democrats if they can't get control of it. There's only so much of this sort of bullshit nagging and accusations Americans of any race are gonna take.

https://www.city-journal.org/racial-equity-programs-seattle-schools

If they really can't see that such idiocy is exactly what wrought Trump on them in the first place, they deserve what they get and America, not just the Democrats, is doomed.

23 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

If they really can't see that such idiocy is exactly what wrought Trump on them in the first place, they deserve what they get and America, not just the Democrats, is doomed.

The problem is anyone who says that openly is accused of racism, which is as dangerous to your career today as accusations of blasphemy and heresy were to your life in medieval Europe (or in the Muslim world today). You'd be mobbed by the frenzied SJW types. And few want to subject themselves to that when keeping quiet is safer.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 3:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

Who did you think was going to tell us that? The CBC? CTV? Global?

If Trudeau sacrificed the lives of 100 Canadian soldiers at an Al Qaeda training event those guys wouldn't say boo.

Only fools and idiots watch the Canadian media party news channels like Globull, CTV, and the CBC. All they talk about is Covid. They lie. Communist like brainwashing is what one will get from that gang of traitors to we the people. Believe it or not. ;) 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 9:34 AM, Argus said:

Don't be so sure of that....the very trendy "land acknowledgement" statements at the beginning of public meetings has spread to lefties in American cities from Canada, and is growing.

But nothing about picking cotton or tobacco yet....just reparations.

Edited by bush_cheney2004