America Under pResident Biden

On 12/14/2020 at 3:11 PM, Petros said:

1. Both were bad moves.

2. The reforms were already in motion during the Obama Administration

3. Trump has ended zero wars in the Middle East

4. When Trump took office, unemployment rates for all were at record lows. Now they are higher than at any point in over a decade.

5. How?

Trump never make any bad moves. Trump will checkmate anyone who dares to take him on.

Trump has had to deal with this hoax of a virus for eight months now. Before that the American economy was moving along and in great shape. It's this virus hoax that has pretty much killed the economy. When Trump takes back his presidency the American economy will pick up big time. No more lock downs for sure. 

Trump is signing all kinds of peace treaties between the Arabs and the Jews. There are no wars going on today. Just little fights here and there. 

Women and minority employment went up after Trump was elected. Comrade globalist Obamarama caused great unemployment with his pro China policy just like your dear comrade globalist leader in Canada is doing to Canada and Canadians today. Comrade Trudeau is trying to destroy jobs, not making new ones. Hello? 

19 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The only thing more  hilarious than your blindly unquestioning worship of such a clearly disgusting and unqualified man as Trump is the lengths you’ll go through with you Trudeau Derangement Syndrome to blame everything under the sun on Trudeau.

DEMS asked you to goto chinatown shopping too.  Now, everyone just blamed him for the dead. C'mon man. I don't like both of them. You get to be reasonable.

BTW,, mask, social distance, blah blah are icing on the cake,  only vaccine or lockdown are the real deal.

Edited by 366h34d

I don't know about Lockdowns.

Three Studies That Show Lockdowns Are Ineffective at Slowing COVID-19

Lock outs of China might have worked if China and their toadies at The WHO hadn't lied to everybody about the dangers of what was coming out of Wuhan.

Trump blocked it earlier than most but not early enough. Mayors in Italy were running up to Chinese workers on the street to give them hugs as a public display of something or other. Such like that was happening then the next thing we knew the Chi Com flu was coming out of Europe too.

Lock outs of China and Europe might have helped. They happened, but maybe a little too late.

Vaccines should help. Trump did his best with Operation Warp Speed. So we're getting them quicker than expected but we can only hope they work without too much side harm.

46 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump never make any bad moves. Trump will checkmate anyone who dares to take him on.

That is a hilarious and totally baseless to say. Especially considering he’s just lost the election   The guy is not only not a genius, he is absolutely terrible at his job, as a leader and a human being and often doesn’t even appear to o know basic facts. 

50 minutes ago, taxme said:

virus hoax

Cue tin foil hat

50 minutes ago, taxme said:

Comrade globalist Obamarama caused great unemployment

Total gaslighting  lie 

51 minutes ago, taxme said:

comrade globalist leader in Canada is doing to Canada and Canadians today.

So. Trump isn’t to blame for the economic downturn in the US caused by the “Coronavirus hoax” in Canada is Trudeaus fault? How does that make sense?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about.

Or I don't know maybe you're not. Maybe you really were never told about stories like this from April concerning Trump's January travel ban on China:

After attacking Trump's coronavirus-related China travel ban as xenophobic, Dems and media have changed tune

Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic -- and they are now beating a hasty retreat from that position as the coronavirus continues to ravage the economy and cause scores of deaths.

Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden led the way, quickly attacking what he called Trump's "record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering" after the travel restrictions were announced, and arguing that Trump "is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency." Biden, on Wednesday, didn't criticize the travel ban in any way, and instead accused Trump of "downplaying" the virus early on in remarks to Fox News.

Either way though, I'll never understand why you and yours seem to believe your ignorance, real or contrived, makes you in some way superior.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Blocking flights from china won't stop covid coming in from xyz countries, unless every country in the world did that early on.   

But trumpers don't seem to get that.  

that was WHO gave out fake news issue. Nothing US could do once US could not block europe fast enough. In fact, I believe US is doom anyway.

ANyway, everything is a moot point now. 

Edited by 366h34d

Knowledge of the spread coming out of Wuhan came too late to America. By late January when Trump started restricting travel it was too late. It was earlier than other Western countries but still too late.

Places like Taiwan first instated travel bans a little earlier (Taiwan started Jan. 20) and much more forcefully than Trump, but they had the advantage of having the previous experience with Sars and had coronavirus plans in place.

By Feb. 1, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore had all proactively implemented travel restrictions on passengers coming from the mainland, contravening the World Health Organization’s [WHO] insistence that travel bans were not necessary. The precautions came at a significant economic cost to these international hubs, which all rely on mainland China as their biggest trading partner and source of tourists.

The three destinations were also well prepared, making rapid response possible.

Following SARS in 2003, Taiwan established a central command center for epidemics.

https://time.com/5802293/coronavirus-covid19-singapore-hong-kong-taiwan/

16 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Governors such as Cuomo REFUSED Federal aid while doing their best to ensure the spread of the virus.

The aid was based on the condition that medicaid was scrapped for medicare. 

Whats the difference you ask?  

Medicare is a federal program that provides health coverage if you are 65+ or under 65 and have a disability, no matter your income. Medicaid is a state and federal program that provides health coverage if you have a very low income.

Edited by Cannucklehead

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The only thing more  hilarious than your blindly unquestioning worship of such a clearly disgusting and unqualified man as Trump is the lengths you’ll go through with you Trudeau Derangement Syndrome to blame everything under the sun on Trudeau.

You don’t even understand how your country works but I must admit it’s entertaining to  watch all your twists and contortions to make Canada’s COVID situation seem worse than the US and national disaster all of Trudeaus making while holding Trump blameless and claiming COVID is a nothingburger   

TRUMP THE IDIOT SAID COVID WOULD “GO AWAY IN APRIL WITH THE WARM WEATHER” AND WANTED ALL RESTRICTIONS LIFTED BY EASTER  ...And then he said if the governors didn’t do what he said he would “overrule them” because the moron also has no idea how his country works. 

Cute beave. 

You called Trump disgusting and unqualified, yet Trudeau is the epitome of unqualified and disgusting. He's a snowboard instructor and a part-time teacher for a bit, now he's a corrupt failure of a politician with a proven history of being a groper and then trying to justify it because he didn't know the woman had a decent job, or passes it off as "women experience things differently" lol.

He's just a hypocrite with the ability to fool leftist dolts into thinking that he's a paragon of virtue. 

Care to tell us again how great he is beave...?

Idiots worshiping idiots, that’s all I see  

Get out more. Meet some new people. 

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting at least 3 people who are smarter than the smartest liberal voter in Canada.

oh and yet again I’ll tell you I don’t even have cable so don’t get CNN. 

Newsflash. You have the internet genius and we all know it. You have access to literally every stupid thing that they say on CNN and MSNBC.

Are we supposed to believe that you're just miraculously regurgitating every bit of their idiocy as if you saw it all, just because you and Rachel Maddow are so simpatico? 

I'll give you one thing beave - you're always good for a laugh.

2 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

The aid was based on the condition that medicaid was scrapped for medicare. 

Whats the difference you ask?  

Medicare is a federal program that provides health coverage if you are 65+ or under 65 and have a disability, no matter your income. Medicaid is a state and federal program that provides health coverage if you have a very low income.

I don't believe he was talking about that; may be that 2 hospital ships and other medical aids (PPE ....)

It is crystal clear that, in the last 4 yrs, MSM and Big tech suppressed and discredited any bad news about the Dems, and they would report any filmsy or baseless story that would damage Trump. It is what it is. For all of us, we better hope Biden will not let Taiwan go and lead US into some stupid wars against China, like Truman did.

Edited by 366h34d

18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That is a hilarious and totally baseless to say. Especially considering he’s just lost the election   The guy is not only not a genius, he is absolutely terrible at his job, as a leader and a human being and often doesn’t even appear to o know basic facts. 

Cue tin foil hat

Total gaslighting  lie 

So. Trump isn’t to blame for the economic downturn in the US caused by the “Coronavirus hoax” in Canada is Trudeaus fault? How does that make sense?

Trump did not lose the election. Trump won the election. Trump had the election stolen from him. Try listening to FOX NEWS for a change to the evening talk show hosts on FOX and not leftist liberal CNN or Global and get the real facts as to how the democrats stole this election from Trump.

Why are the markets still up today? There are some days when the markets go up and other days when the markets go down. That happened when amazing Obamarama was president also. This created hoax of a virus has caused many small business owners to go belly up and others just managing to stay alive.

I bet that you cannot even answer the question as to why small business owners are being forced to close shop while big box stores like Walmart and Costco and fast food joints like McDumps can stay open in America? Could it be because they are all owned by the corporate globalist deep state elites? Dam right it is. I don't think that you are all that bright enough to have noticed that though. Just saying. 

Oh ya, but I am beginning to think and believe that your leftist liberal glowing halo is a bit to tight on your head. Try loosening it a bit. Better to be wearing a tin foil hat than a glowing liberal leftist halo that is way too tight which is blocking blood from going to your brain. Just a suggestion. Lol.

You have already been gaslighted and you truly do appear to be beyond saving. The problem is that you are not that on the ball to notice it. Too bad for you, sucker. Lol. 

Trump has been great for America. Over 80 million plus Trump supporters seem to think so. Now your hero comrade Trudeau ahs done nothing for Canada. If he has done something good for Canada please show me this if possibly can? Come on give me something, dam it? Don't run away. Where's the beef, chief? :D

6 minutes ago, Shady said:

Roads are racist under the Biden administration!

What guides you on the roads?  White lines!  Disproportionately straight lines too.

You can see why non-whites and the LGBT communities would be so upset.

23 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about.

Or I don't know maybe you're not. Maybe you really were never told about stories like this from April concerning Trump's January travel ban on China:

Either way though, I'll never understand why you and yours seem to believe your ignorance, real or contrived, makes you in some way superior.

FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME COVID HAD ALREADY SPREAD TO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF CHINA AND MOST US CASE CAME FROM EUROPE 

Your ignorance makes you falsely believe the rest of the world is ignorant 

300,000 deaths, dumbass. Trump clearly didn’t stop anything. 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump did not lose the election. Trump won the election. Trump had the election stolen from him.

Trump lost the election because the American people chose someone else who is not such a disastrous unstable moron.  That is a FACT and internet crackpots like you can rant and rave all you want about grandiose and unbelievable conspiracies but you’re not persuading anyone   You’re like a crazy homeless person n the street ranting about lizard people and secret aliens and how the whole world is crazy for not believing you. It’s very entertaining!  

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 11:46 PM, WestCanMan said:

Care to tell us again how great he is beave...?

Nope, mindless worshiping of politicians is  clearly your department. Unlike you I’m an adult and realist. But  I’ll onece again reiterate your hypocrisy and your false claim of Trudeau “proven” groper whil defending Trumps dozens of sexual assault accusations. 

Another big difference between Trump and Trudeau is that everyone including Trudeau supporters understands that Trudeau is a “front man” spokesman for a larger group of progressives in society, some of whom are in government, some of whom are not. Everyone understands that very little if any of the policy that comes out of Ottawa  originates with Trudeau himself.... it come from Cabinet, party officials, advisors etc. 

Compare that with Trump who is a clueless unstable idiot trying to rule by decree  and running a completely dysfunctional administration of equally incompetent lackeys and grifters. All the while and ever-shrinking number of hapless staff try to be the “adults in the room” try to humour him, babysit him, redirect or distract him from his worst ideas and orders. 

On 12/15/2020 at 11:46 PM, WestCanMan said:

Are we supposed to believe that you're just miraculously regurgitating every bit of their idiocy as if you saw it all, just because you and Rachel Maddow are so simpatico? 

No there’s just the obvious truth that the whole world sees and then there’s the fake news bubble you live in. It’s not a conspiracy that everyone but you understands that water is wet and the world is round. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME COVID HAD ALREADY SPREAD TO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF CHINA AND MOST US CASE CAME FROM EUROPE 

You're screaming in all caps like an old man who just discovered the internet, Beave. My digital ears hurt.

So as I understand it you were screaming about covid spreading to many other countries outside of China and most cases coming from Europe at sometime. But in response to what?

To  this?

January 31, 2020

President Trump bans foreign nationals from entering the US if they had been in China within the prior two weeks. 

I believe my point above was even January 31 was too late, even though it was earlier than travel bans in other western countries and restrictions on travel from Europe followed March 11.

I also told you above that some Asian countries that had previous experience with SARS had better luck with travel restrictions on China. They were a couple weeks earlier and apparently that's all it took to get a head start on fighting the disease.

So whatever you've been standing on your soap box screaming at the sky about over in Beave World, old man, I'm not sure why it matters. It doesn't seem relevant to my point. 

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Infidel Dog

On 12/15/2020 at 6:37 PM, Cannucklehead said:

Blocking flights from china won't stop covid coming in from xyz countries, unless every country in the world did that early on.   

But trumpers don't seem to get that.  

I've heard that most of the early cases of COVID were a result of passengers returning to the US from Europe, passing it on in places like New York City.

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump did not lose the election. Trump won the election. Trump had the election stolen from him. Try listening to FOX NEWS for a change to the evening talk show hosts on FOX and not leftist liberal CNN or Global and get the real facts as to how the democrats stole this election from Trump.

Global News is highly regarded, and one of the most reliable news networks in North America.