America Under pResident Biden

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Moreover, Democrats demonstrated in many U.S. cities denying Trump as their president.

I think we'll see plenty of Americans denying that Biden is the President lol. 

Just wait 'til his executive order regarding mandatory masks comes out. That's basically an open invitation for Americans to thumb their noses at him.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

S nationals in China were allowed to come back. Trump couldn't block them even if he wanted to, and no one even said that he wanted to.

People who were in China within 14 days weren't allowed to fly to the US. 

He expanded the travel restrictions to other European countries when their C19 got crazy.

How many times do I have to fucking repeat it:   The travel restrictions he placed on Europe were done at the same time..,THE SAME TIME..that Trudeau placed travel restrictions on the entire world.  Do you get it?   And US still got escalating COVID cases before Canada did.  If you claim that Trudeau was somehow irresponsible by not restricting  travel from China in January like Trump did then you need to fucking show that COVID came to Canada from China after January but not the US. But that’s not what happened now is it?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're correct to say that those things never happened, with the exception of the part about Hillary Clinton lol. She had a new excuse for losing every week and she even wrote a book about about it, where she names Putin and and WikiLeaks as being partly to blame for her loss :lol:

And yet she still conceded unlike Trump the wanbabe dictator. You wanna compare Trump ro Hillary then let Trump concede and acknowledge that Biden is Prez then write a book whining about how she should have won.  

What Trump is doing right now is nowhere near the same as Hillary and it is a serous threat to US democracy for years to come. 

21 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What Trump is doing right now is nowhere near the same as Hillary and it is a serous threat to US democracy for years to come. 

Bernie Sanders and his supporters might say otherwise given Clinton's actions during the 2016 primary season and Democratic Party.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mowich said:

Considering that 'The Plumbers' was the name given to Nixon's illegal goon squads, I doubt that using it for the Dems is a good choice..........but then, that's just me.

"The White House Plumbers, sometimes simply called the Plumbers, the " Room 16 Project ," or more officially, the White House "Special Investigations Unit" was a covert White House Special Investigations Unit, established within a week after the publication of the "Pentagon Papers" in June 1971, during the presidency of Richard Nixon. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Plumbers#:~:text=The White House Plumbers%2C sometimes simply called the,June 1971%2C during the presidency of Richard Nixon.

Well, I used "plumbers" because that's who you usually call when everything is plugged with shit.  I didn't know about Nixon's plumbers. 

I wonder if that's why he used the name.

18 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Bernie Sanders and his supporters might say otherwise given Clinton's actions during the 2016 primary season and Democratic Party.

Nowhere near the same thing and the internal maneuvering inside the  Dem party have nowhere near the same implications for the entire country   Trump is turning America into a banana Republic

3 minutes ago, Shady said:

Bwaaahaaaa

It's really not that difficult.  If he's a crook, he should be treated like a crook.  If there is evidence, then he will be. 

Stuff happens when there is evidence.

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Nowhere near the same thing and the internal maneuvering inside the  Dem party have nowhere near the same implications for the entire country   Trump is turning America into a banana Republic

Trump isn't doing anything but being Trump...the republic has survived far worse.  There is no requirement to kiss Joe Biden's ass...ever.

The DNC corrupted it's own process and used super delegates to rob Sanders of any chance for the 2016 nomination.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump isn't doing anything but being Trump...the republic has survived far worse.  There is no requirement to kiss Joe Biden's ass...ever.

Convincing half the country that the electoral process is a sham and that the results should be dismissed if the current president says so is not what happens in democracies. It’s what happens in banana republics. You better hope this doesn’t become the new normal for America. 

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The DNC corrupted it's own process and used super delegates to rob Sanders of any chance for the 2016 nomination

Yeah but how is that relevant to this discussion? Just proves Dems are not a left wing party. And whatever internal shenanigans they may pull only jeopardize the future of the party not the future of America. 

12 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Convincing half the country that the electoral process is a sham and that the results should be dismissed if the current president says so is not what happens in democracies. It’s what happens in banana republics. You better hope this doesn’t become the new normal for America.

Nonsense....complainers like you (from another country yet) were upset about the EC putting Trump in office without a majority of votes, saying the process was "un-democratic"...demanding change.

Yeah but how is that relevant to this discussion? Just proves Dems are not a left wing party. And whatever internal shenanigans they may pull only jeopardize the future of the party not the future of America. 

America's political party system is how candidates are fielded and elected....not the future of America.   America has survived far worse things than Trump's antics.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's really not that difficult.  If he's a crook, he should be treated like a crook.  If there is evidence, then he will be. 

Stuff happens when there is evidence.

You’re once again missing the point.  It’s about the mainstream media censoring stories potentially harmful to Biden during the peak of the presidential election.  It’s called collusion and election interference.

But you Trump Hater hypocrites don’t care because it helped your candidate.

Edited by Shady
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

You’re once again missing the point.  It’s about the mainstream media censoring stories potentially harmful to Biden during the peak of the presidential election.  It’s called collusion and election interference.

But you Trump Hater hypocrites don’t care because it helped your candidate.

I don't care because I don't care. 

Did all the other media carry it?

Just now, Shady said:

You don’t care because you’re a Trump Hater hypocrite.

I told you before, I don't hate Trump. 

That's nothing special.  I can't think of anyone I hate, to be honest.

I do find him to be a most repugnant piece of dung, though.

That said, I wouldn't care if his kid was a crook either.

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

How many times do I have to fucking repeat it:   The travel restrictions he placed on Europe were done at the same time..,THE SAME TIME..that Trudeau placed travel restrictions on the entire world.  Do you get it?   And US still got escalating COVID cases before Canada did.  If you claim that Trudeau was somehow irresponsible by not restricting  travel from China in January like Trump did then you need to fucking show that COVID came to Canada from China after January but not the US. But that’s not what happened now is it?

Repeat it as many times as you want, it's still incredibly stupid.

For 45 days our village idiot did absolutely nothing. IE, at the very beginning of the outbreak, when countries like Japan were getting out ahead of C19, our PM did nothing and he also advised Canadians not to take the most basic precautions.

Do you understand the difference between spreading C19 far and wide at the outset, vs curtailing the spread of it?

Do you understand the difference between going on CBC this morning and telling everyone not to wear masks, vs at least just keeping his idiotic mouth shut? Lots of people could learn from that last part. 

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

And yet she still conceded unlike Trump the wanbabe dictator. You wanna compare Trump ro Hillary then let Trump concede and acknowledge that Biden is Prez then write a book whining about how she should have won.  

Comparing Hillary's situation to Trump's is actually really stupid.

In 2016 it was Hillary who was the 3-time election cheater, not Trump.  She lost fair and square, so on what grounds would you suggest that she should have opted to not concede? She just needed to cheat one more time to get her across the finish line?

The only reason that Dems had to believe that they should have won was the fake polling data before the election, which was probably just another example of fraud.

In 2020 the Dems actually did cheat, quite a lot. The AG doesn't think that they can prove that 'the level of fraud was enough to tip the scales in favour of Biden', but the level of fraud was still extremely serious.

Even 10% of Dem voters think that the election was fraudulent, and it's pretty bad when even they will admit to it. 

It's not just a small % of Americans who think the election was a farce. It's around 40%. Do the math... out of 300M Americans that's 120M people who think the election was a fraud. 

Your assertion that America should just let this rankle and fester with 120M people for 4 years is stupid. 

18 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Well, I used "plumbers" because that's who you usually call when everything is plugged with shit.  I didn't know about Nixon's plumbers. 

I wonder if that's why he used the name.

"On Thanksgiving evening of 1971, David Young arrived home from his planning at the Special Investigative Unit, when his grandmother asked him, "What do you do at the White House?" He replied, "I am helping the president stop some leaks." She exclaimed, "Oh, you're a plumber!" Young, E. Howard Hunt, and G. Gordon Liddy then put up a sign on their office with the title "The Plumbers" but it was taken down since their covert operations were supposed to be top secret. Still, the name stuck for the group.[3]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Plumbers

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Repeat it as many times as you want, it's still incredibly stupid.

For 45 days our village idiot did absolutely nothing. IE, at the very beginning of the outbreak, when countries like Japan were getting out ahead of C19, our PM did nothing and he also advised Canadians not to take the most basic precautions.

Do you understand the difference between spreading C19 far and wide at the outset, vs curtailing the spread of it?

Do you understand the difference between going on CBC this morning and telling everyone not to wear masks, vs at least just keeping his idiotic mouth shut? Lots of people could learn from that last part. 

That was the consensus opinion of all the experts at the time. Nobody was advocating foe masks least of all you right wing tards half of whoyare still anti-masks like your friend TaxMe. Trump undermined masks long after it became accepted:

April 3, at the White House: “The C.D.C. is advising the use of nonmedical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time, but this is voluntary. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.”

“I just don’t want to be doing — I don’t know, somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk. I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens — I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. I just, I just don’t.”

May 21, touring a Ford plant: “I wore one” — a mask — “in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it.”

And don’t forget all the times  your fucktard idiot of an idol told people COViD would go away on its own “in April with the warm weather” and “go away like a miracle”