America Under pResident Biden

• Shady changed the title to America Under pResident Biden

Trumpers already forgot that Burisma didn't do anything wrong, other than be the target of a failed smear campaign against Biden's son, leading to Trump's impeachment?

"Burisma" is the new "Benghazi"? A foreign sounding B-word that is supposed to instill rage in Trumpers, even though they aren't quite sure why. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Boges

Nonono.  Like this:

I want to thank Shady at MLW for his steadfast dedication and loyalty to another Country. He has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to him, his family, or employees of MLW. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...
...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Shady and his team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

• Like 1

Just now, BubberMiley said:

Trumpers already forgot that Burisma didn't do anything wrong, other than be the target of a failed smear campaign against Biden's son, leading to Trump's impeachment?

"Burisma" is the new "Benghazi"? A foreign sounding B-word that is supposed to instill rage in Trumpers, even though they aren't quite sure why. :lol:

FYI Benghazi was an actual scandal. 

There are literally millions of Americans serving in the military and none of them like to think that the Gov't's official position will be to do absolutely nothing for 13 hours when you're under attack. 

The soldiers who were stuck there made their feelings about Benghazi very well-known, but don't let that stop you from accepting CNN's version of what their opinion is Bub.

Burisma is SNC, We, etc. It's an actual scandal, but people who are impressed by virtue-signalling refuse to consider that there's anything wrong with it, and they're eager to accept the first flimsy excuse they hear. "My bog ate my dossier so I didn't know it was wrong. No investigation will be done. Thanks dolts. I'll make it up to you all with my pre-election spending spree." 

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

@Boges

Nonono.  Like this:

I want to thank Shady at MLW for his steadfast dedication and loyalty to another Country. He has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to him, his family, or employees of MLW. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...
...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Shady and his team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Nononono. Like this:

I'd like to thanks Shady for finally confessing to his racist and xenophobic ways of the past 4 years. 

We humbly accept his confession, and are looking forward to him goose-stepping with us in the next 4 years of togetherness and joy! 

Come brother, revel with us in our peaceful/destructive & murderous protests, and help us to put an end to lawfulness, decency and morality for good.

Join us on January 15th as we officially change the National Anthem to a mash-up of Beyonce's cherished melody: "When he fucks me good I take his ass to Red Lobster" and Cardi B's delightful: "Wet Ass-Pussy".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

@Boges

Nonono.  Like this:

Please refrain from thread drift.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI Benghazi was an actual scandal. 

There are literally millions of Americans serving in the military and none of them like to think that the Gov't's official position will be to do absolutely nothing for 13 hours when you're under attack. 

The soldiers who were stuck there made their feelings about Benghazi very well-known, but don't let that stop you from accepting CNN's version of what their opinion is Bub.

Burisma is SNC, We, etc. It's an actual scandal, but people who are impressed by virtue-signalling refuse to consider that there's anything wrong with it, and they're eager to accept the first flimsy excuse they hear. "My bog ate my dossier so I didn't know it was wrong. No investigation will be done. Thanks dolts. I'll make it up to you all with my pre-election spending spree." 

Considering the thousands of US Troops and hundreds of thousands of civilians killed or wounded in Bush’s fraudulent Iraq invasion, Benghazi was stunning success. But then again in comparison so was Dieppe, Little Big Horn and just about every other military disaster.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

So you’re ok with cronies taking cabinet positions after all!  Of course you are! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Shady said:

The avengers! :lol:

This is the objective media that covered the presidential campaign.  Tax payer funded PBS advocate err journalist.

Given the craziness they are rescuing them from, they probably should be known as "The Plumbers".

12 hours ago, Shady said:

So you’re ok with cronies taking cabinet positions after all!  Of course you are! :lol:

If they are the most qualified candidate, of course. If a candidate were disqualified for some vague connection to a company the president's son once also had a vague connection to, there would be no one left. 

Putting your slumlord son-in-law in charge of a pandemic response is a little different. I think even you recognize that.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Shady said:

The avengers! :lol:

This is the objective media that covered the presidential campaign.  Tax payer funded PBS advocate err journalist.

They are commenting. Commenting is not journalism. You should know the difference before commenting yourself.

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Considering the thousands of US Troops and hundreds of thousands of civilians killed or wounded in Bush’s fraudulent Iraq invasion, Benghazi was stunning success. But then again in comparison so was Dieppe, Little Big Horn and just about every other military disaster.  

Benghazi was a scandal, period. 

It was an exercise in awful decision-making at the highest levels, resulting in a disastrous situation on the ground, the death of an ambassador and 3 other other Americans, a pathetic cover-up attempt, but worst of all, it showed an extremely callous disregard for the lives of the Americans stuck there.

There have been other military disasters for sure, but few as scandalous. The decision to leave people to die there rather than lift a finger was an atrocity.

4 hours ago, Boges said:

Qualified professionals that will take the Nation's issues seriously instead of the gaggle of Yes-men and Yes-women currently in cabinet posts now would seem like the Avengers coming in to save the day. 

All cabinet appointments serve at the pleasure of the president.  Biden’s current list are a who’s who of career swamp monsters and big tech officials that helped him win the election.  Appointing a Secretary of State that worked for Burisma and your sons energy company that made you millions of dollars gets a pass from you people now huh?  That’s what I figured.  I can only imagine if Trump did it.  Oh wait, we don’t have to, we have your hypocritical criticism on record.

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

If they are the most qualified candidate, of course. If a candidate were disqualified for some vague connection to a company the president's son once also had a vague connection to, there would be no one left. 

Putting your slumlord son-in-law in charge of a pandemic response is a little different. I think even you recognize that.

Right.  Appointing a board member that worked with your sons crooked energy company that made you millions is ok now!  :lol:

You Trump Hater hypocrites are definitely entertaining!