Jump to content

Hey, where dem clubs gone to?


Argus

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Admin

Just moving some things around, decided the it might be best if we remove the clubs from the front page of the site - it was a bit confusing that way they were listed.

You need to select "Cubs" in the main navigation, to access the clubs feature.

Just trying some different things out, if it doesn't work out, I'll revert.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Greg said:

Just moving some things around, decided the it might be best if we remove the clubs from the front page of the site - it was a bit confusing that way they were listed.

You need to select "Cubs" in the main navigation, to access the clubs feature.

Just trying some different things out, if it doesn't work out, I'll revert.

Thanks!

I'm gonna guess traffic to the clubs will drop significantly as people forget they exist and don't get anything to tell them something new has been posted unless they remember to go up top and select clubs...

A suggestion. You have a whole lot of nothing down the middle of the page now after the News and Announcement group. Do an identical header for Clubs.

Edited by Argus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Admin
On 11/13/2020 at 6:52 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Please revert...

Done, for now...

There's got to be a better way to display the clubs content without cluttering up the front page like it is now.

BUT, I'll figure that out when I have more time in the near future.

Things are back to the way they were before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Greg said:

Done, for now...

There's got to be a better way to display the clubs content without cluttering up the front page like it is now.

BUT, I'll figure that out when I have more time in the near future.

Things are back to the way they were before.

 

I'm all for neat...just it should have access from the Main Page List. Perhaps just a link to clubs as a whole and the top several clubs activity-wise displayed...

Edited by DogOnPorch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Greg said:

Done, for now...

There's got to be a better way to display the clubs content without cluttering up the front page like it is now.

BUT, I'll figure that out when I have more time in the near future.

Things are back to the way they were before.

Well, at a minimum shifting the club order of appearance by date of last post would help. Most of the clubs are kinda dead anyway and haven't had a post for 6-12 months or longer. Take those to the bottom of the page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Admin
21 hours ago, Argus said:

Well, at a minimum shifting the club order of appearance by date of last post would help.

I agree with that statement, but strangely that functionality isn't working...

I have a support ticket created to address this issue, I'll update when I hear back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 11/20/2020 at 11:11 AM, Greg said:

I agree with that statement, but strangely that functionality isn't working...

I have a support ticket created to address this issue, I'll update when I hear back.

Any word on this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,742
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    CrazyCanuck89
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      First Post
    • aru earned a badge
      First Post
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • User earned a badge
      Posting Machine
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...