Christians are more moral than Yahweh and Jesus. So why worship them?

Christians are more moral than Yahweh and Jesus. So why worship them?

The Bible contains many instances that show Yahweh doing things that no moral human would do. Not even the most right-wing Christian theist.

If you Christians had God’s power, in Noah’s days, you Christians would not use Genocide against man and beast on the earth. Jesus said he came to cure those in need, not kill them, so you would cure those in Noah’s day and would not kill them all. Right?

In Egypt, you Christians would not harden Pharaoh’s heart but would leave it soft and let him let the Jews go. You would not punish the first born for what their parents did. If anything, you would punish the guilty and not the innocent. Right?

To the many other instances where God ordered massacres of babies, you Christians would not, as your better morals would make you care or cure and not kill. Right?

Christians and Muslim thus recognize their better morals. That being the case, why have you Christians and Muslims chosen to follow a God whose morals are inferior to your own?

Religions are supposed to be all about morals, yet Christians seem to ignore that their morals and ethics are better than Yahweh’s by a long shot. Right?

Why do you follow Yahweh, knowing that your morals are above Yahweh’s?

Regards

DL

The idea of Christ and all he did and how he was is truly worthy of worship, but I don't really buy any of it, and no one who calls themselves 'Christian' really lives up to it either, that's for damn sure.

Why don't I believe that he was like he was said to be?

Because CBC would tell you that Trudeau is that kind of person right now, and living in this day and age I can vouch for the fact that he's almost the exact opposite. 

Just remember that people on this site hotly contest what happened this morning, and half of it's on video. How could we take anyone's word for what happened 2K years ago? 

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2020 at 12:59 PM, French Patriot said:

The Bible contains many instances that show Yahweh doing things that no moral human would do. Not even the most right-wing Christian theist.

You are willing to judge God, I am not. I have more questions than answers, you have more answers than questions, who is more likely to find the truth?