The Lawsuits

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

He can call them whatever he wants until the cows come home.  The difference is to actually do something about it. 

Do you have any idea how much the u.s. economy is dependant on things made in China?  Head to your local supplier one day and see how many things they sell have "made in prc" on the box.   

So, what's your point ?

18 minutes ago, Shady said:

Speaking of lawsuits, Facebook should be sued for election interference.

Oh wait, Facebook says it was just en “error”.  Weird that these errors always seem to happen to Republicans.

The Republicans have got a lot of lawyers hanging around doing nothing at the moment.  Let them sue Facebook.

The Four Seasons Landscaping parking lot is free at the moment for the announcement.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

The Republicans have got a lot of lawyers hanging around doing nothing at the moment.  Let them sue Facebook.

The Four Seasons Landscaping parking lot is free at the moment for the announcement.

See.  This is why nobody takes you Trump haters seriously.  You don’t care about election interference per se as long as it’s against your opponent.  Trump Hater hypocrisy for the win, yet again!  It’s endless! 

1 minute ago, Shady said:

See.  This is why nobody takes you Trump haters seriously.  You don’t care about election interference per se as long as it’s against your opponent.  Trump Hater hypocrisy for the win, yet again!  It’s endless! 

I take it seriously!  Sue them!  Make them pay!

See that Rudy gets some proper hair dye before the announcement though.  Sydney's mascara just doesn't cut it.

5 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Your fear, loathing, and hostility towards President Trump is tainting your posts.

Is that what you cult members think? Because from out here, those of us not in the Trump cult see it as simply exercising our judgement. Something cult members clearly lack.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:30 PM, Argus said:

In other words, he was an arrogant, ignorant narcissistic asshole. I'm not going to wish him well for that. He got at least a hundred thousand people killed through that 'personality disorder' you refer to, and I wish him misery and a bad end, not well.

You’re a psychopath.  Honestly, you need to get professional help.  I hope you do.

9 minutes ago, Shady said:

Weird, where was the outrage Trump Hater hypocrites?

This is why nobody takes you nut jobs seriously.

62814227-EE21-4278-9247-84B5E621DD76.jpeg

B02E0E6A-97D9-49C4-AAA4-235E085C9231.jpeg

EC8CEFF2-F342-4E72-A11B-99FF61C46965.jpeg

You'r kidding right?  I think it's good indicator of why you should not be taken seriously if you try and compare that to what Trump and his supporters are currently doing.

44 minutes ago, Argus said:

Is that what you cult members think? Because from out here, those of us not in the Trump cult see it as simply exercising our judgement. Something cult members clearly lack.

Mr. Argus . . . . I'm not a Trump 'cult' member whatsoever.  I did hope he'd win a second term. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't . . . . . My only focus was the process of the election, and if it was free of manipulation and fraud. If it can be shown that the election was tampered with, it stands to reason that possibly other elections in other countries can/have/would be altered too/also.  So please cut the psycho stuff, and find something else to 'light your hair on fire' over.  Have a good New Year if possible . . . 

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Your kidding right?  I think it's good indicator of why you should not be taken seriously if you try and compare that to what Trump and his supporters are currently doing.

No, but you’re a hypocrite.

26 minutes ago, Shady said:

You’re a psychopath.  Honestly, you need to get professional help.  I hope you do.

Why am I a psychopath? Because I disaprove of the well-proven character flaws of Trump? That's just me exercising judgement based on morality. If you had a sense of morals you'd probably agree.

The only people who would admire Trump as much as you clearly do have to have the morals of a pimp.

7 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Mr. Argus . . . . I'm not a Trump 'cult' member whatsoever.

Yes, you clearly and absolutely are a cult member, which is why you show such anger towards anyone who criticizes your god. You don't give a damn about the fairness of their election. If you did you'd have paid attention to all the judgement of all the courts, the attorney general, the FBI and 50 state governors who have dismissed all such allegations. You want Trump to be president forever, however he has to do it, legally or illegally. Don't even try to deny it.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yes, you clearly and absolutely are a cult member, which is why you show such anger towards anyone who criticizes your god. You don't give a damn about the fairness of their election. If you did you'd have paid attention to all the judgement of all the courts, the attorney general, the FBI and 50 state governors who have dismissed all such allegations. You want Trump to be president forever, however he has to do it, legally or illegally. Don't even try to deny it.

Get some professional help . . . . you need it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

No I'm not.  I know the difference between a complaint and a coup.

Lol!  A coup?  Your hyperbole knows no bounds!  Honestly, you need professional help as well.  Filing court cases is not a coup.  But I understand now.  When Democrats challenge election results it’s not attacking democracy.  When Democrats spread election conspiracy theories isn’t not attacking democracy.  When Democrats refuse to certify election results in 2000, 2004 and 2016 it’s not attacking democracy.  I’m done with you Trump hater hypocrites.  Done.  You’re all a bunch of hyperbolic pieces of shit with no grasp of political history.  All of your history begins in 2017.  You’re like little children.

EE405785-DF8A-4F5B-A0D4-36D546A0082A.jpeg

Just now, Shady said:

Lol!  A coup?  Your hyperbole knows no bounds!  Honestly, you need professional help as well.  Filing court cases is not a coup.  But I understand now.  When Democrats challenge election results it’s not attacking democracy.  When Democrats spread election conspiracy theories isn’t not attacking democracy.  When Democrats refuse to certify election results in 2000, 2004 and 2016 it’s not attacking democracy.  I’m done with you Trump hater hypocrites.  Done.  You’re all a bunch of hyperbolic pieces of shit with no grasp of political history.  All of your history begins in 2017.  You’re like little children.

EE405785-DF8A-4F5B-A0D4-36D546A0082A.jpeg

No, you don't understand.  You are clueless.

You are also a little bit unsure of yourself posting about how others are little children and then putting that photo in there.

11 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

I think you'll find my views are pretty much standard in this country. Do you live in Canada? If so, perhaps you'd be comfortable going south. Maybe you and Shady could get a tandem bicycle and head for Idaho or something where the other kooks are.

1 minute ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Is that all you got? Real one trick pony, aren't you. I guess cleverness doesn't go together with being a Trump cultist.