The Lawsuits

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Because your government is corrupt garbage and has created a new superpower about to overtake the US as the biggest economy in the world because Americans are mentally retarded.

Really ?   So what is Canada's excuse...being so much smarter and all.

The "retarded" Americans own far more of Canada than do the Chinese.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Really ?   So what is Canada's excuse...being so much smarter and all.

The "retarded" Americans own far more of Canada than do the Chinese.

Great thanks for the investment.  They had to buy it from us now we're rich and we'll take it back whenever we want because we can.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I have already stated many times that Trump is just another U.S. president...you are the one who has elevated him to godlike status in your mind, where he lives...rent free.

Your words belie your four years of unrestrained, full-throated support for and defense of everything Trump has said and done.

As for me, I write about him about a tenth as much as your crazy Trumpbuddies here, the ones who praise and defend and worship him who you post likes for every single day in gratitude for their support.

Edited by Argus

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

Your words belie your four years of unrestrained, full-throated support for and defense of everything Trump has said and done.

Donald Trump has exceeded expectations...first by defeating Hillary Clinton...a plus in my book.   Everything else is just gravy....lots of good...more than bad.   Your rabid interest in Trump belies a much deeper entanglement for your own personal reasons....he is not your president...you do not reside in the United States.

As for me, I write about him about a tenth as much as your crazy Trumpbuddies here, the ones who praise and defend and worship him who you post likes for every single day in gratitude for their support.

Again, I am an American and Trump is my president.   President Trump has been good for my interests, and some Canadians feel the same way, obviously.

Hating Trump all the time does not change political reality....especially from another country.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Donald Trump has exceeded expectations...first by defeating Hillary Clinton...a plus in my book.   Everything else is just gravy....lots of good...more than bad.   Your rabid interest in Trump belies a much deeper entanglement for your own personal reasons....he is not your president...you do not reside in the United States.

Again, I am an American and Trump is my president.   President Trump has been good for my interests, and some Canadians feel the same way, obviously.

Hating Trump all the time does not change political reality....especially from another country.

Quite right.  It's funny to see Biden already lowering expectations, especially with the economy.  Regardless, in a democracy, filing lawsuits is the apt thing to do if someone claims to have an issue with just about anything.  Dictators don't file with the courts.  So the complete insanity from the Trump haters to lawsuits is a next level derangement syndrome.  

10 hours ago, Shady said:

It's funny to see Biden already lowering expectations, especially with the economy.  Regardless, in a democracy, filing lawsuits is the apt thing to do if someone claims to have an issue with just about anything.

The United States is not a democracy. It is a Republic. That is the little bit of trivia I've picked up lately from a US political site.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Why?

Why kick a man when he is down?

He was handicapped from the start with a lack of experience, immaturity, and a personality disorder that prevented him from taking advice. Inspite of that, he did not enter into any wars to speak of and I give him credit for expediting the vaccine production whether he deserves it or not. I mainly want to give him credit for not being as bad a POTUS as I feared. 

Unless the Q Anon gang's hope for a President Trump second term maneuver happens, he is gone in three weeks and we can stop being obsessed with US politics for a while. 

"The evil that men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones. So let it be with Caesar." (Take that, Miss Mercer. ?)

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Why kick a man when he is down?

He was handicapped from the start with a lack of experience, immaturity, and a personality disorder that prevented him from taking advice.

In other words, he was an arrogant, ignorant narcissistic asshole. I'm not going to wish him well for that. He got at least a hundred thousand people killed through that 'personality disorder' you refer to, and I wish him misery and a bad end, not well.

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed...President Trump has prevailed in lawsuits challenging visa bans and immigration without health insurance.   

Well, that's good.  It's nice to get some wins, sometimes.  Even the '62 Mets won a few games.

That Lin Wood's some kind of nutjob, eh?

On 12/31/2020 at 12:30 PM, Argus said:

In other words, he was an arrogant, ignorant narcissistic asshole. I'm not going to wish him well for that. He got at least a hundred thousand people killed through that 'personality disorder' you refer to, and I wish him misery and a bad end, not well.

Are you heaping 100,000 'people killed' on the shoulders of a man you and others have an unnatural loathing and hostility for?

Be careful of what you wish for . . . . what goes 'round, comes 'round.  

34 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Are you heaping 100,000 'people killed' on the shoulders of a man you and others have an unnatural loathing and hostility for?

What the hell is unnatural with feeling loathing and hostility towards an incompetent, self-centered, ignorant, bullying, lying crook and cheat? And why should I not blame the guy at the top for the incompetence of his government's response to the virus? Especially when he has done his best from the start to treat it like a PR exercise by simply lying about its unimportance and telling everyone not to bother wearing masks or doing anything else because it will 'go away' on its own.

28 minutes ago, Argus said:

What the hell is unnatural with feeling loathing and hostility towards an incompetent, self-centered, ignorant, bullying, lying crook and cheat? And why should I not blame the guy at the top for the incompetence of his government's response to the virus? Especially when he has done his best from the start to treat it like a PR exercise by simply lying about its un-importance and telling everyone not to bother wearing masks or doing anything else because it will 'go away' on its own.

Try to have a happy New Year . . . . . all the best to you and yours.

45 minutes ago, Argus said:

why should I not blame the guy at the top for the incompetence of his government's response to the virus?  

Somebody on Facebook told me to give Kracken attourney "Lin Wood" a break because he was "emotional" over Trump's loss.  So we have to be empathetic to him for suggesting Pence should be arrested for treason and face a firing squad.

Strange people.

27 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Your fear, loathing, and hostility towards President Trump is tainting your posts.  Gentle Joe will soon be in the White House and hopefully you'll feel better. The USA will be better off with closer relations with the Chinese Communist Party.  President Trump was so wrong to 'call out' the CCP for what they are . . . . 

He can call them whatever he wants until the cows come home.  The difference is to actually do something about it. 

Do you have any idea how much the u.s. economy is dependant on things made in China?  Head to your local supplier one day and see how many things they sell have "made in prc" on the box.   

28 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Your fear, loathing, and hostility towards President Trump is tainting your posts.  Gentle Joe will soon be in the White House and hopefully you'll feel better. The USA will be better off with closer relations with the Chinese Communist Party.  President Trump was so wrong to 'call out' the CCP for what they are . . . . 

An attempted coup, in a democratic country, no matter how imbecilic the effort is, is quite a big deal.  The person who attempts it is worthy of fear and loathing.  Especially as the attempt is purely self serving, with no thought for the country or its people.