The Lawsuits

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden but the frenzied Trump cult. Their leader got impeached for blackmailing Ukraine to launch a phony investigation of him. So now he's told Barr to do one or else lose his job. So there's an investigation to satisfy the toddler in the White House, but everyone knows its politically motivated and thus will stop when Barr and his cronies are booted out of the Justice Department and blubber butt gets dragged out of the White House.

C'mon, if barr was wingman, we would hear the news before electoin.

if you don't care about Hunter biden, you should have no complaint about trump ?

Edited by 366h34d

While all of the attention is on the Texas lawsuit, attorney Lin Wood's lawsuit has been placed on the docket for the Supreme Court.

Lin Wood’s lawsuit over Georgia voter fraud docketed with Supreme Court

Oh, and 366h34dis this the sort of thing you were looking for below?

The Georgia Secretary of State usurped that power by entering into a Settlement Agreement with the Democratic Party earlier this year and issuing an “Official Election Bulletin” that modified the Legislature’s clear procedures for verifying the identity of mail-in voters. 

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Speaking of "laughable and utter garbage" that's what the Forbes article is and Washington should train its professors better.

Here's the counter:

Nobody’s trying to ‘overturn’ the election. We’re CORRECTING fraudulent results.

I'll stick with Forbes there thanks.  You go on and put your faith in the NOQ Report.

Diversity is our strength.

25 minutes ago, dialamah said:

No, no! It's the next big thing! Until it loses then there'll be another big thing! They're playing multi dimensional chess! Just wait, they'll reveal all their evidence soon! SOON!

Edited by Argus

51 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Wow, so I guess that’s it then.  SCOTUS is not going to hear the case.  I will say I’m puzzled at what might happen every election from here out.  

Frankly, I would have exactly the same feelings about future elections if they had heard the case.  Every one from now on would be challenged by people who do not want to give up any power, regardless of whether or not they had a reason.  American elections would become a joke.  I'm glad the Supreme Court showed some dignified integrity.  It made a change after the cowardly House Republican scramble to not be named in an angry tweet.

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Frankly, I would have exactly the same feelings about future elections if they had heard the case.  Every one from now on would be challenged by people who do not want to give up any power, regardless of whether or not they had a reason.  American elections would become a joke.  I'm glad the Supreme Court showed some dignified integrity.  It made a change after the cowardly House Republican scramble to not be named in an angry tweet.

It will be a joke from now on either way anyway. it is crystal clear. If you befriend with MSM and Big tech,  you will have no bad publicity, and you can lie because no one will correct you. You can win over all undersigned voters :)

On 12/9/2020 at 10:41 PM, Infidel Dog said:

But here's what I keep wondering.

If you guys are so sure you're right and everything was kosher about this election why wouldn't you be anxious to prove it?

And not just for the schadenfreude but I think individuals as righteous and compassionate as the left seems to like to think it is would want to convince people how correct they are and how mistaken those who challenge their righteous truth are by giving those mistaken wretches a fair hearing. But no, it all seems to be about shutting up those who believe they see the cheating.

You know what I think. I think you guys are as aware of this blatant crooked fix as the rest of us are. You're just worried it could get proven. So you just want it stopped before somebody does give the matter a fair hearing.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the real reason the "progressive" left doesn't want to offer up a rational argument is they're incapable of it.

YouTube Will Ban Claims Of 2020 Vote Fraud, But Still Allows Claims That Russia Stole The 2016 Election

Oh I missed this post. So It’s our job to prove the election WASNT fixed?  LMAO. Is it your job to prove you're not a pedophile?  Of course not.  Laughed out of court again. Losers. 

On 12/9/2020 at 6:59 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Seriously though Beave a lot happened today. Apparently it doesn't matter because somebody found something he doesn't like about it and has something nasty to say.

And that always seems to be all you guys have got. That and failures in the lower courts. Nobody expected those to have much success there but you have to go there to move up. It's always been about getting where the Texas suit is going.

How’s that working out for ya, kid?  Once again and as always I own you. I guess I should probably call you “king of wrong” but that would be stealing Trumps title; you’re really like the court jester of wrong. 

53 minutes ago, 366h34d said:

It will be a joke from now on either way anyway. it is crystal clear. If you befriend with MSM and Big tech,  you will have no bad publicity, and you can lie because no one will correct you. You can win over all undersigned voters :)

It's a (yaaaaaaawn) media conspiracy.

If people are so stupid as you say, please tell us the conspiracy YouTube channels you watch so we can all get smart.

25 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's a (yaaaaaaawn) media conspiracy.

If people are so stupid as you say, please tell us the conspiracy YouTube channels you watch so we can all get smart.

don't put words in my mouth :) did I say stupid ? I mean information. The most important asset in USA is "information freedom." Now, we only have narrative

In 2000 or so, one of my schoolmates who was from czech did a thesis on search engines. Her view was that our cognition would be limited by the search engine we used. Mind you at that time, there were many search engines in WWW. I did not understand what she meant. Now, I know ")

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 366h34d said:

1. don't put words in my mouth ... did I say stupid ? I mean information.

2. The most important asset in USA is "information freedom." Now, we only have narrative

3. In 2000 or so, one of my schoolmates who was from czech did a thesis on search engines. 

1. If your assertion is correct then, yes, people must be stupid zombies.

2. Unclear what the difference is in these terms you are introducing.

3. Interesting idea.  See McLuhan also.

35 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. If your assertion is correct then, yes, people must be stupid zombies.

2. Unclear what the difference is in these terms you are introducing.

3. Interesting idea.  See McLuhan also.

Did you listen to sport radio mid-day show? It shows at least some people don't bother to fact check. Anyway, you can not dispute Black Live Matter vs bINDEN lAPTOP mATTER.  

13 hours ago, dialamah said:

Thank for the link. I didn’t know that the Republican Texas AG who brought the suit has been under indictment for securities fraud for the past few years and is under ongoing investigation for bribery and has been angling for a pardon from Trump. I wonder if @Infidel Dog,  @WestCanManand the other Trump worshippers knew that as well. I’m guessing that kind of info doesn’t make it into their bubble. 

In many ways he’s your typical Republican:  an outwardly conservative evangelical Christian  hypocrite who commits fraud, takes bribes, abuses the power of his office  to illegally help wealthy donors and is having an affair with an employee of one of said wealthy donors

Sometimes you crack me up, Beave.

You tell us you were ignorant of the fact Paxton has plead not guilty to a charge in a case that goes back 5 years. (Some joke it's old enough to go to kindergarten.)

So you were ignorant of it but you accuse me and WCM of being in some sort of bubble where we wouldn't have access to the mainstream news or even Wikipedia and accuse us of being the ones who are out of touch with what's happening in the real world. I guess from where you are over in Beaveworld that makes some kind of twisted sense though.

Oh well...as is often the case, thanks for the yuks.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Well, his attempt at at a pardon fizzled out at the SCOTUS door, but that doesn't mean Trump won't give him one anyway.

In a way, I hope he does.  Then all those Republican poltroons that signed on at the end there will realise what it was really all about.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Sometimes you crack me up, Beave.

You tell us you were ignorant of the fact Paxton has plead not guilty to a charge in a case that goes back 5 years. (Some joke it's old enough to go to kindergarten.)

So you were ignorant of it but you accuse me and WCM of being in some sort of bubble where we wouldn't have access to the mainstream news or even Wikipedia and accuse us of being the ones who are out of touch with what's happening in the real world. I guess from where you are over in Beaveworld that makes some kind of twisted sense though.

Oh well...as is often the case, thanks for the yuks.

Yeah you are in a bubble and probably were ignorant of it, not that you would admit it. But again just yet another example of the true motives and the lack of credibility and integrity of the people trying to promote Trumps failed coup. I guess we’ll have to see if he’s one of the many crooks trump will pardon prior to even being convicted 

Edited by BeaverFever