The Lawsuits

16 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Pretty desperate Beave.

Hey, I'm going to show you something that just happened. You're going to like this even less. I expect to see some real desperate demagoguery from you and the blue crew on this one. The real plan is starting to come together. 

BREAKING: Ted Cruz to argue the Pennsylvania election case before the Supreme Court

*Crossing Fingers*

Let it happen. Please let it happen. I'll buy extra popcorn.

Nothing will happen. Trump or GOP needs to proof the eelection is unconstitutional. You cannot say  few voter frauds here or there and hope to overturn the results. 

I don't know. I think, Ted Cruz was involved with 9 successful challenges in the supreme court as a constitutional lawyer.

Progressive "fact checkers" will tell you he was only lead on 2 of those but doesn't matter, he appears to have the Midas touch when he gets involved and he wants to risk his record by getting involved.

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

And here's a reply to all the demagoguery, clipped quotes, lack of context, irrelevant and desperate claims of 'nothing to see here' above:

No it's not. Because here's what's on our side.

Every judge who's heard every complaint.

Every Republican governor and legislative assembly

Attorney General Bill Bar

FBI head Chris Wray

Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (Cisa) chief Chris Krebs

And on your side?

Trump and his asslickers

A bunch of ranting, talking heads.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Did you have some memes taken down by mods?

No. But as you know Progs can't meme. So generally when they post one of their unfunny, witless attempts I post a funny or witty one in reply. 

Here at MLW, a mod generally appears at that point and tells me not to do that. Kinda irritating.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Trump continues to pressure Republican state lawmakers to violate the constitution and their own state's law to overturn the election and keep him president for life.

President Trump called the speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives twice during the past week to make an extraordinary request for help reversing his loss in the state, reflecting a broadening pressure campaign by the president and his allies to try to subvert the 2020 election result.

The calls, confirmed by House Speaker Bryan Cutler’s office, make Pennsylvania the third state where Trump has directly attempted to overturn a result since he lost the election to former vice president Joe Biden. He previously reached out to Republicans in Michigan, and on Saturday he pressured Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) in a call to try to replace that state’s electors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-pennsylvania-speaker-call/2020/12/07/d65fe8c4-38bf-11eb-98c4-25dc9f4987e8_story.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Okay, here's some news. Judge Alito, who has charge of the Third District Court, has asked officials in Pennsylvania to file briefs in response to a lawsuit to overturn the election results there.  It apparently has to do with the Act 77 legislation that was voted into law in 2019, and is in direct violation of the Pennsylvania constitution. 

By 9 am tomorrow they are to have filed their briefs.  The suit is arguing that Act 77 was illegal because it allowed people to have mail in ballots with no reason or excuse.  This Act was passed in October 2019, long before Covid could have been an excuse for it.

Tomorrow is apparently an important day, its called a Safe Harbour day.  By this day its hoped that any controversy over a Presidential election has worked itself out.  The States are to now begin making their electoral college selections so that they are complete by December 14.  So time is of the essence.

55 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

No. But as you know Progs can't meme. So generally when they post one of their unfunny, witless attempts I post a funny or witty one in reply. 

Here at MLW, a mod generally appears at that point and tells me not to do that. Kinda irritating.

He posts the same personal insult memes over and over and must’ve gotten in trouble 

I once got in trouble here cuz I called WestCanMan kool-aid man and posted a kook-aid man pic.   I thought it was funny. 

28 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Okay, here's some news. Judge Alito, who has charge of the Third District Court, has asked officials in Pennsylvania to file briefs in response to a lawsuit to overturn the election results there.  It apparently has to do with the Act 77 legislation that was voted into law in 2019, and is in direct violation of the Pennsylvania constitution. 

By 9 am tomorrow they are to have filed their briefs.  The suit is arguing that Act 77 was illegal because it allowed people to have mail in ballots with no reason or excuse.  This Act was passed in October 2019, long before Covid could have been an excuse for it.

Tomorrow is apparently an important day, its called a Safe Harbour day.  By this day its hoped that any controversy over a Presidential election has worked itself out.  The States are to now begin making their electoral college selections so that they are complete by December 14.  So time is of the essence.

Don't believe tmw is an important day at all. I remembered supreme Court made a ruling couple days before the electoral college selections in 2000. ANyway, it is crystal clear that mail-in vote system is dems' bread and butter. We will see all Dems' states acting like Pennsylvania or Oregon.

Has anyone noticed that Kamala Harris, who celebrated her win and famously said to Ol’ Joe, “Let’s get to work!”, hasn’t yet resigned her Senate seat?

Even she recognizes that this election is as crooked as a philadelphia lawyer.

Edited by sharkman
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

He posts the same personal insult memes over and over and must’ve gotten in trouble 

I once got in trouble here cuz I called WestCanMan kool-aid man and posted a kook-aid man pic.   I thought it was funny. 

This is a 'humor free zone' . . . .  smiling is forbidden. 

We look at the stateside circus and laugh behind our hand.  The real circus is playing here.   

59 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Has anyone noticed that Kamala Harris, who celebrated her win and famously said to Ol’ Joe, “Let’s get to work!”, hasn’t yet resigned her Senate seat?

Even she recognizes that this election is as crooked as a philadelphia lawyer.

C;mon, it has nothing to do with this election is rigged or not. Some of elect's VP, usually, hold their old position until the inauguration. OTOH, as other mentioned, I find that it is so quiet from the dems side.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Sydney Powell's case being dismissed in a Georgia court was based on reasons that were primarily procedural.

Here's something they forget to post from the link above:

Powell, Lin Wood, the Trump Campaign and all the others fighting the election steal are facing a Catch 22.

They have to bring their cases before the lower courts first. But these courts can't and don't want to decide on the cases. At times they won't look at the evidence but tell you there is none. 

So the litigators must go through the motions of getting their cases tried in a lower court before it can be looked at by an upper court that can actually do something.

Here’s How Lawyers Destroyed Sidney Powell’s ‘Wildly Unqualified’ Election Malfeasance ‘Experts’ in Georgia

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/heres-how-georgias-lawyers-destroyed-sidney-powells-wildly-unqualified-election-malfeasance-experts/

Its a fun read but in am nutshell Powells “experts” are a bunch of unqualified hacks, kooks and quacks who work or volunteer for the Trump campaign with no relevant education training or experience pertaining to the topic they’re trying to give “expert” testimony on and therefore are not recognized as expert witnesses. In most cases they can’t or won’t describe what methodology they’ve ises to arrive at their conclusions and validate their results and where some have tried to do ao their methodology doesn’t follow any known or accepted analytical practice. Oh and of course it’s a big circle-jerk with unqualified Trump hack A citing unqualified Trump hack B as his data source, etc. 

As if Trump wasn’t leaving an awful enough legacy as it is, this sad pathetic sore loser bit will overshadow all of it. He’s not going to be remembered for anything else except being the FAILED LOSER one-term president who is such an unmanly pathetic child, he sued to stay president after the American people voted him out.