The Lawsuits

On 11/18/2020 at 10:26 AM, sharkman said:

I'm uncertain of the outcome, but I'll tell you what.  I'll engage in a friendly wager.  $10 bucks for every year Trump is going to serve.  

Serve in prison or serve in office? ?

Ok how would you propose we do it, to keep this anonymous?  How about the money gets donated to the Gofudme account of the winner’s choosing. You can use your forum handle as the donor name

There’s no way to keep the recipient from seeing the name on the credit card however.  So it’s not perfect. 

An EMT is totally secure.  You’d have to do it with online banking however, and your Canadian bank has to have this feature.  

You would get an email from me that is from my bank.  Simply click on the link and it asks you the password(that I give you) to authorize receiving funds from my bank account to yours.

aAt that point you could fund whatever gofundme that you want.

Let me know if this works for you.  I’d plan on spending the money with Black Rifle Coffee or something like that.

And President Trump had a major news conference this morning.  He says they’ve got witnesses.  The MSM doesn’t believe it(I suggest this would be a good time to start looking for other news sources because the truth is starting to come out), but at the same time wants names.

Yeah, the names should be released so antifa thugs can hunt them down and threaten their families.  I’m at work so can’t give any links, etc. 
Way to go Betsy.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Shady said:

140,000 votes added to Biden’s total, all at once.  How does that happen?

Apparently, it didn't.  Not as described by Trump, anyway.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/19/an-unusually-easy-trump-debunking-there-was-no-suspicious-vote-dump-wisconsin/

Unless that's all fake news!  Then it might have happened.

Wow.  In the above video linked to by betsy, 17,000 provisional ballots were cast in Pittsburgh.  15,000 of those came into vote on voting day and were told they had already voted.  The video has dozens of different examples of nonsense like this.  Another example is people in democrat cities were allowed to "cure" their faulty ballot, but in other areas of the state, or in republican heavy precincts, they were not given this opportunity.  

This is documented and has many witnesses.  It's exactly what won the Bush\Gore legal case for Bush.  And there are dozens of different ways in which the votes were shifted to Biden.  

If you are pro Biden, I dare you to watch the video.

Edited by sharkman
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1) No there wasn’t.  That was just made up Republican bullshit that nobody excruciating brainwashed Republican stooges fell for. Including Trump. 

2) I don’t care about criticizing Obama.  Only Republicans worship politicians as infallible gods who must never be spoken ill of.  I’ve probably criticized him, Hillary, Biden and and Trudeau more times in one day than any brainwashed Republican cult follower has ever criticized any Republican in their whole lifetime.

3). Your reading comprehension sucks. I never said you specifically. I said your cult does and you better not let them find out if you’re not toeing the line 

1) Pretty strong accusation considering that you're wrong again, as usual. Dems started the accusations long before Obama was a presidential nominee. Look it up.

2) That whole part of your post was tripe. Which, I guess, puts it on par with part 1 and probably the rest of your post. You can speak ill of Trump all you want, as long as it's accurate and in context. There's lots to say, just don't act like criticisms of Trump are unique, or that B Clinton hasn't done far worse. Pedestals? The MSM in the USA won't even consider that Biden did anything inappropriate and everything he & Hunter did in Ukraine and China reeks to the high heavens. 

3) Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. Our chat goes back to here: "As Ive said before you guys have all these ridiculous theories that Clintons are murdering people, Obama is a secret islamist operative."

You included me in 'you guys', hence you're a liar.

Of all the cherry picked, distorted and meaningless stats you love to repeat! You’re really grasping at straws.  Let’s start with why you think time to 5,000 deaths is so important ?  Why not time to 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000?  US has a quarter million deaths now. But you’re fixated on 5,000 as the end-all and be-all statistic....is that the only list where you could find something negative about Canada?
Now lets deal with your words “one of” the first countries to reach this totally arbitrary number. What were we, the fifth?  Tenth?  Third?  What number should we be?  

It's not a 'cherry-picked line', those are actual human lives lost, and most of those people didn't need to die of C19.

The significance of that number is that at the very beginning, when Trudeau was seen on TV to fail us miserably with his disastrous and idiotic choices, he let a massive wave of covid pour across our country and kill a lot of people, needlessly.

You might think that what he did back at the end of January was ok, but that's just because you didn't recognize it as being blatantly stupid at the time. You only started to realize that keeping C19 out of our busy airports and transit systems, etc, etc after you were told that was the case. I didn't need to be told. I'm about 8 steps ahead of your game beave.

Canada reached 5000 deaths on May 12. Trump reached it first, on April 2. So we know Trumps record is worse than ours and at least we’re not first!

You're blaming Trump for America's C19 failures, that's just more of your alt-left idiocy shining through. Trump did his part by taking the virus extremely seriously early on, while the Dems were still focused on their primary and on Ukrainian collusion (not the real Biden collusion but the fake Trump collusion). After Trump blocked travel from China the Dems spent another two months convincing people to ride the subway and gather in large groups. 

Canada got almost half of our deaths in the two months between March 12th and May 12th. The other half came in the last 6 months. 

If Canada had started out on the path that little old genius me said that we should be on back in late January, our dead people graph would be much flatter than it is. 

How is it that I know more about this than our entire government and our top medical professionals put together? That should scare you, because it even scares me and I'm pretty full of myself. 

Your narrative about colluding with the Russians and using the dossier to spy on Trump is spin and selective truth telling  Trumps people were meeting with Russians including known Russian intelligence personnel and that’s why they were put under surveillance by the FBI..... and there was never any evidence that t any of the info gained in that surveillance was passed to Hillary or used to influence the campaign  

Dude if the Dems could prove that Trump paid Russian operatives for dirt on Hillary and got the FBI to launch a highly-publicized smear campaign based on that, and got them to start spying on her based on that, then you'd have the collusion silver bullet that you so desperately dream of. 

"TRUMP PAID PERKINS COIE AND THEY SENT THE MONEY TO RUSSIANS FOR DIRT ON HILLARY TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION!!!!!!! HE'S BUSTED!!!!!!!!"

The FBI didn't 'pass the info to Hillary', Hillary bought intel from Russians. 

Answer this directly:

1) "Did Hillary secretively funnel money to Russians for election dirt on Trump"?

2) If she did, was it Russian collusion?

3) If it wasn't, then what imaginary line did Trump cross to become guilty of Russian collusion that Hillary didn't cross?

Edited by WestCanMan

4 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Another example is people in democrat cities were allowed to "cure" their faulty ballot, but in other areas of the state, or in republican heavy precincts, they were not given this opportunity.  

And because that is illegal under the equal protections clause of the constitution that isn't just circumstantial. That's real evidence of illegality, if not fraud.

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Another example is people in democrat cities were allowed to "cure" their faulty ballot, but in other areas of the state, or in republican heavy precincts, they were not given this opportunity.  

Republicans had the opportunity; they didn't take it.  That's on them.   

8 hours ago, Boges said:

I'm not talking about his future legal trouble once he leaves office. 

I'm talking about the numerous lawsuits trying to overturn the election result. 

They gave up on the Russian collusion thing if that's what you're talking about.

Re: "overturning", that's not the proper term yet. The election hadn't been declared yet last time I checked. 

What's going on right now is getting to the bottom of several very serious allegations which are backed up by hundreds of pages of affidavits, and clearing several legal challenges.

I don't doubt what conclusion will eventually be arrived at, but like everyone else in the world I have serious reasons to question the integrity of this election. I'm just not one of the people who refuses to acknowledge them. 

Here's something that's interesting concerning the idea that if votes can't be found to give either candidate 270 electoral votes the final decision goes to congress.

There's precedent for it. It was messy but it happened.

It was the 1876 election. Rutherford b Hayes vs. Samuel J. Tilden.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Electoral-Commission

51 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Republicans had the opportunity; they didn't take it.  That's on them.   

That’s the thing.  They were not given the opportunity.  Poll workers would call dem voters only, only in big cities. Those in smaller communities were out of luck.   

And what about the 15000 that showed up to vote in Pittsburgh, but their vote had already been cast?  15,000. That city is going to pave the way for Trump’s win, I’m telling you.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sharkman said:

That’s the thing.  They were not given the opportunity.  Poll workers would call dem voters only, only in big cities. Those in smaller communities were out of luck.   

The Democrats called for volunteers to do this, so yeah, I'm not surprised if these volunteers only called Democrats.

In addition, voters themselves  could track and cure their own ballots.  

I expect that your claim that poll workers only called Democrat voters is BS.  Election officials were both democrat and republican and would be expected to carry out their duties in a bipartisan manner.  Just because you can't imagine putting aside your own partisanship to ensure a fair election diesn't mean nobody can. 

And how dare Trump and his minions insult 10s of thousands of Americans by implying they lack respect for their own democratic institutions and are cheating en masse.  You cultists get your panties in a bunch and cry big tears if someone mentions "White males" in anything but glowing terms, but happily claim and assume that Democrats are cheating by the thousands.

If Republicans didn't mobilize volunteers to ensure Republican voters cured their ballots and Republican voters didn't try to cure their own ballots, that's on Republicans.  Trying to blame somebody else for own failure doesn't mean it wasn't a fair election.

The votes were not treated equally.   This is a legal, constitutional requirement.  This is only one single charge out of dozens, some far more serious.   You don’t have to prove your case to me, the SCOTUS will decide for both of us and America.

You don’t dare to watch the video, do you?  Continue on, then, in your game playing while the simple truth eludes you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

An EMT is totally secure.  You’d have to do it with online banking however, and your Canadian bank has to have this feature.  

You would get an email from me that is from my bank.  Simply click on the link and it asks you the password(that I give you) to authorize receiving funds from my bank account to yours.

aAt that point you could fund whatever gofundme that you want.

Let me know if this works for you.  I’d plan on spending the money with Black Rifle Coffee or something like that.

You’d still get my name and email address and vice versa. Why don’t we keep it as a charitable donation anyway?  I don’t want or need money for myself 

50 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You’d still get my name and email address and vice versa. Why don’t we keep it as a charitable donation anyway?  I don’t want or need money for myself 

Okay, done.

And hey, nobody mocks the clown when he comes.   If he ever takes off the clown suit, you won’t know what hit you...

Edited by sharkman

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/my-cousin-vinny-director-responds-to-rudy-giuliani-press-conference-mention

"I regard Giuliani's praise of My Cousin Vinny as generous from the man who is currently giving the Comedy Performance of the Year," Lynn tells The Hollywood Reporter.

Giuliani just doesn't have the look for a wise guy.   :mellow:

7 hours ago, betsy said:

Another tidbit or two from this video.

A longtime employee of the city of Detroit, Jessie Jacob was assigned to voting duties for the election.  She swore in an affidavit(under threat of perjury) that her supervisors instructed her to do several things.  Don't ask for drivers license or any photo ID.  Adjust the mailing date of the absentee ballots so they wouldn't appear late.  This is in direct violation of what Justice Alito directed them to do.  So mailed ballots coming in on the 4th, 5th or 6th, were counted when they were not allowed to.

She witnessed voters being coached on who to vote for.  She observed a large number of people showing up to vote that had already voted with absentee ballots, they were permitted to vote twice.   She was instructed to not look for any deficiencies in the ballots.  She was instructed to not look for signatures in the absentee ballots.  

Rudy says he has 220 affidavits just like this one in Michigan alone.  Multiple affidavits saw a truck pull up to the Detroit Center at 4:30 in the morning and people ran over because they thought it was food.  It was thousands and thousands of ballots.  In garbage cans, bags,  and cardboard boxes.  An employee of Dominion and 2 republican watchers were the only non dem counters present.  60,000 to 100,000 ballots are the estimate.  Many of these ballots were double and triple counted.  

The witnesses swear to the fact that these ballots were for Biden only.  No down ticket, Biden only.  This is disgusting, and I'm telling you this election was a sham.

There are also over 10 precincts in Michigan and Pennsylvania that had over 100% of registered voter turn out.  This just doesn't happen.  Never.  But these precincts saw 200 and 300% of registered voter turn out.  The fix was in.

• Like 1

Rudy Giuliani’s Hair Dye Melting Off His Face Was the Least Crazy Part of His Batshit-Crazy Press Conference

image.thumb.jpeg.81a0a089e268851f9855655683620b2c.jpeg

...While Giuliani started his career as a federal prosecutor, of late his professional activities have involved trying and failing to take Joe Biden down via hard drive, appearing in a Sacha Baron Cohen movie with his hands down his pants, and unironically holding a postelection press conference between a crematorium and a sex shop running a sale called “DILDO MADNESS.” This is not the person you turn to when you need help getting out of a parking ticket, let alone convincing federal courts to give you a second term despite decisively losing the presidential election. Unfortunately for Trump, no reputable law firm wants anything to do with him. Also unfortunately for Trump, both he and Giuliani became untethered from reality several decades ago. So despite the fact that their odds of success are on par with those of Biden nominating Jared Kushner as Secretary of State or replacing Kamala Harris with Ivanka Trump on the 2024 ticket, they’re apparently intent on not only dragging this thing out as long as possible, but doing so in the most unhinged, mortifying fashion possible.

...Later, he claimed that more than 600,00 ballots in Pennsylvania weren’t inspected, rendering them “null and void,” which is false; that Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito had said ballots coming in Pennsylvania after 8 p.m. couldn’t be opened, which is also false; and that votes have not been certified in Wayne County, Michigan, which, you guessed it, is also false.

Incredibly, the award for the most batshit-crazy portion of the presser didn’t even go to Giuliani. Instead, it was clinched by attorney Sidney Powell. Taking over from the former mayor, Powell, who previously represented disgraced National Security Adviser Mike Flynn, told reporters she was here to talk about “Massive influence of communist money through Venezuela, Cuba, and likely China and the interference with our elections here in the United States. The Dominion voting systems…were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election after one constitutional referendum came out the way he didn’t want it to come out.” 

Then she remembered to work in George Soros and the Clintons, like any conspiracy theorist worth her salt:

And in a feat no one thought possible, she made Giuliani sound lucid.....

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/rudy-giuliani-hair-dye-press-conference

Vanityfair, I love it!  Completely ignoring the jaw dropping testimony, and focusing on one man’s sweat.  When the Supremes pull down this election, so many organizations such as Vanityfair will pretty much go crazy.  

Serves them all right for lying to and manipulating innocent people.  Folks that chanted about non existent Russian collusion conspiracies for 3 years, now have sudden distaste for foreign influence theories since it helps Trump’s position.  

Facts.  Evidence.  Testimony.  It’s going to bring down this sham of an election, AND Dominion.  I’m telling you, this election battle will be one for the ages.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1