Democracy Dies in Dems' Darkness

In 2020, with so much technology readily available, why don't they have 50 webcams in every polling station, live-streaming? 

They could make elections 100% secure and fair if that was the goal. I'm extremely suspicious of a group that says "It's just an election. We can all trust Debbie to do this herself."

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OK so honestly, how many times per hour or per day do you catch CNN lying, or allowing guests to come on air and tell obvious lies without correcting them? 

I never saw one.  In my defence though, I had no way to check.

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I never saw one.  In my defence though, I had no way to check.

Riiiight.

So when you saw Trump say "MS-13 are animals" and then you saw people on CNN say "Trump referred to immigrants as animals" you didn't notice that was a complete lie?

You weren't duped by the lack of access to a more reliable source, they actually showed you all the evidence that you needed in order to know that they were lying. You were just incredibly stupid if you didn't catch it. 

When they brought up Lisa Swetnick's accusation of "I went to ten Kavanaugh gang-rape parties" and turned Avanatti into a hero overnight, I laughed. I instantly knew it was just stupid. No one goes to ten gang-rape parties. Not unless they're rapists themselves. But CNN viewers are so god-damned stupid that they gobbled it up like pigs at the trough. 

Gimme a break sapper. I wasn't born yesterday. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Riiiight.

So when you saw Trump say "MS-13 are animals" and then you saw people on CNN say "Trump referred to immigrants as animals" you didn't notice that was a complete lie?

You weren't duped by the lack of access to a more reliable source, they actually showed you all the evidence that you needed in order to know that they were lying. You were just incredibly stupid if you didn't catch it. 

When they brought up Lisa Swetnick's accusation of "I went to ten Kavanaugh gang-rape parties" and turned Avanatti into a hero overnight, I laughed. I instantly knew it was just stupid. No one goes to ten gang-rape parties. Not unless they're rapists themselves. But CNN viewers are so god-damned stupid that they gobbled it up like pigs at the trough. 

Gimme a break sapper. I wasn't born yesterday. 

I did say I watched it since November 03.  If those things were on there in the last 3 days I missed them.  I do have to sleep.  I was born a long way from yesterday.

For the record though, I believe that MS-13 are animals, and most immigrants are not. 

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I did say I watched it since November 03.  If those things were on there in the last 3 days I missed them.  I do have to sleep.  I was born a long way from yesterday.

For the record though, I believe that MS-13 are animals, and most immigrants are not. 

I thought you meant '03 lol

MS-13 are friends of the Democrats. Pelosi pretty much said so.

"They're not animals. They're human beings."

The downtrodden immigrant...just wanting to get ahead in America.

Welcome friends! Vote Biden.

The media agrees with Pelosi...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/no-one-is-an-animal/2018/05/20/3deab1e0-5af6-11e8-8836-a4a123c359ab_story.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Did you notice on election night that they were already proclaiming the authenticity of the election results, long before there was any indication of who was even winning?

It was a bit of a "Methinks thou dost protest too loudly" moment considering that there was no controversy yet at that point. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Did you notice on election night that they were already proclaiming the authenticity of the election results, long before there was any indication of who was even winning?

It was a bit of a "Methinks thou dost protest too loudly" moment considering that there was no controversy yet at that point. 

I didn't, but I suspect that was in response to two things.  The polls, which indicated a Biden landslide, and Trump's stated opinions about election authenticity in the days leading up to the election. 

(I should just state here for the record, as I did in a previous post in response to a Betsy post, that I have no illusions about CNN impartiality during the election.  It was fairly obvious who they were rooting for.  I was happy with their reporting of the election as it went on though.)

Edited by bcsapper

Armed Right-wing nuts arrested trying to storm philly vote count location, multiple firearms including AR-15 that had no serial number 

Armed QAnon follower arrested in alleged Philly convention center threat linked to far-right Va. senator

https://whyy.org/articles/armed-qanon-follower-arrested-in-alleged-philly-convention-center-threat-linked-to-far-right-va-senator/

And the hunger games begin!  Shall we place bets on how long until the bodies start dropping?

56 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I didn't, but I suspect that was in response to two things.  The polls, which indicated a Biden landslide, and Trump's stated opinions about election authenticity in the days leading up to the election. 

(I should just state here for the record, as I did in a previous post in response to a Betsy post, that I have no illusions about CNN impartiality during the election.  It was fairly obvious who they were rooting for.  I was happy with their reporting of the election as it went on though.)

TBH CNN held off announcing Biden as the winner in Az for a few hours longer than Fox did.

Their coverage of the election was quite decent.

22 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Armed Right-wing nuts arrested trying to storm philly vote count location, multiple firearms including AR-15 that had no serial number 

Armed QAnon follower arrested in alleged Philly convention center threat linked to far-right Va. senator

https://whyy.org/articles/armed-qanon-follower-arrested-in-alleged-philly-convention-center-threat-linked-to-far-right-va-senator/

And the hunger games begin!  Shall we place bets on how long until the bodies start dropping?

Bodies already dropped due to internal politics this year. Close to 20 iirc.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You watch too much news, but you also have too many bad sources. 

CBC and CNN aren't actually 'news' they're propaganda outlets. Bias is one thing, lying is quite another. 

This from the guy who believes everything FOX entertainment people tell him.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Did you notice that weeks before election night Trump was already proclaiming that there was widespread fraud, but he did nothing about it and produced no evidence?

Did you notice that in 2016, both before and after the election, Trump proclaimed there was widespread fraud, but he did nothing about it and produced no evidence?

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm really curious how a 600k+ lead in Pennsylvania for Trump vanished into a Joe Biden victory...all of a sudden.

Call me mad...

I'm sure the Communists have many good excuses as to why.

You mean the Communists at FOX news? If you were watching it they would have explained it to you in detail.

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

And you believe everything CNN entertainment tell you.  So what?

Bugger off. I've been complaining about the liberal slant of the mainstream media on this site for fifteen years. I get my news from a wide variety of sources in order to get as clear a picture as I can. You, on the hand, sit raptly before the box listening to FOX tell you how to think.

By the way, whatever happened to the three million fraudulent Democratic votes Trump said were cast in 2016? He formed a special task force to look into that. They met twice, turned up nothing, and disbanded.

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm really curious how a 600k+ lead in Pennsylvania for Trump vanished into a Joe Biden victory...all of a sudden.

Call me mad...

You can't figure out why Biden would have most of the mail-in ballots after Trump repeatedly told his supporters to vote in person?

5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Call me mad...

I'm sure the Communists have many good excuses as to why.

Here are some links that may help explain how this happened:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/update-pa-based-usps-whistleblower-richard-hopkins-comes-forward-and-agrees/

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/update-postal-service-inspectors-interview-erie-pa-usps-postmark/

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/las-vegas-mailman-agrees-to-pass-on-a-nice-handful-of-unclaimed-ballots-to/

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/michigan-usps-insider-delivers-testimony-of-shady-postmark-scheme-to/

Who knows just how widespread this may be? Everybody loses in the end with this kind of activity. You are right to be really curious about this DogOnPorch.