Democracy Dies in Dems' Darkness

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yep, and if Trump were an actual person, instead of a caricature, and those people I posted were reasonable politicians, instead of sycophantic poltroons, I might have been rooting for them these last few days.  Probably not, but it would have been closer. 

Myself, I look at results not rhetoric. The media is rarely truthful in politics. And besides, I don't care much about rude or boorish behaviour. Results matter. Look at Winston Churchill, Sir John A., many leaders in history were not pleasant individuals.

The flipside is one who is wonderfully polite and well presented, but behind the scenes the most viceral and dangerous little mofo you never knew.

(IE. Obama...)   :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So you failed math is what you're saying.

You'd have a better chance of winning the same lottery twice...

The failure is yours, if you seriously believe that 100% of the ballots were for Biden.  There were doubtless some Trump votes in those thousands of ballots, just not enough to change the outcome.

By the way can you explain the mindset of "it's only valid if it agrees with what I want to happen".  How does that attitude generally work out for adults?  What happens when toddlers whine and cry when things don't go their way?  Why do you accept Trump acting this way, when you wouldn't accept it from a toddler?  

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Apparently there is an asteroid out there that is worth more than the whole world's economy.

NASA finds rare metal asteroid worth more than global economy

So Trump could still win! I got my shovel ready!

Thus my reference. :) 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

The failure is yours, if you seriously believe that 100% of the ballots were for Biden.  There were doubtless some Trump votes in those thousands of ballots, just not enough to change the outcome.

By the way can you explain the mindset of "it's only valid if it agrees with what I want to happen".  How does that attitude generally work out for adults?  What happens when toddlers whine and cry when things don't go their way?  Why do you accept Trump acting this way, when you wouldn't accept it from a toddler?  

That's not the claim. The claim is that they are ALL for Biden.

You do the math...oh wait...you can't.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

That's not the claim. The claim is that they are ALL for Biden.

You do the math...oh wait...you can't.

You haven't answered the question ... can you explain the mindset of "it's only valid if it agrees with what I want to happen".  How does that attitude generally work out for adults?  What happens when toddlers whine and cry when things don't go their way?  Why do you accept Trump acting this way, when you wouldn't accept it from a toddler?  

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

You haven't answered the question ... can you explain the mindset of "it's only valid if it agrees with what I want to happen".  How does that attitude generally work out for adults?  What happens when toddlers whine and cry when things don't go their way?  Why do you accept Trump acting this way, when you wouldn't accept it from a toddler?  

I'm not your trained monkey. That's more your end of things.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Good news...dialamah supports you.

Enjoy.

Obviously she knows a reasonable argument when she sees one.  I guess she knows how plumb insane the 100% argument is too. 

The Supreme Court is now packed with insane religious nutjobs, so we wait with bated breath to see if they can count.

Beyond 6000 that is.  I suppose there's hope for your hero yet!

19 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

image.jpeg.a9bbfb097dc6f25a63a8c812c2f3a141.jpeg

image.jpeg.72d413a0083dbe53b4dfb5e9a6923fd4.jpeg

image.jpeg.18da140d0e532d80c131e4e203306674.jpeg

image.jpeg.2d60a499f717844ee52122b3467b0cee.jpeg

image.jpeg.7223828aa22833b73b656c8b68d8d7de.jpeg

Please tell me these ain't yours...

Steven Bannon is the guy who suggested FBI Director Christopher and government infectious-diseases expert Dr Anthony Fauci should be “beheaded and have their head put on pikes outside the White House”. 

These are the bunch of lunatics still running around freely from a federal criminal case. The man who is known for defrauding donors to a non profit group for allegedly building a wall on the southern border of US...

Just now, kactus said:

Steven Bannon is the guy who suggested FBI Director Christopher and government infectious-diseases expert Dr Anthony Fauci should be “beheaded and have their head put on pikes outside the White House”. 

These are the bunch of lunatics still running around freely from a federal criminal case. The man who is known for defrauding donors to a non profit group for allegedly building a wall on the southern border of US...

Yes, but he has to be a God to somebody, dammit, otherewise it's just not fair. 

I do think he was a God to Trump for a while.  I can't remember which one decided the other was just too nuts.

51 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Judge Paul Diamond to the Trump campaign lawyer:

Diamond: Are your observers in the counting room?

Trump campaign: "There's a non zero number of people in the room"

Diamond: "I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?"

Trump campaign lawyer: "Yes."

Diamond: "I'm sorry, then what's your problem?"

I think that was Philly.  I'm sure such silliness is playing out all over, though.

Sometimes the problem is things like: "They have to stay 100 feet away from the ballot counters."

It's not your job to ignore problems. Just observe. See what happens.

The fact is that election laws were broken when observers were not allowed to do their jobs. That doesn't mean that there was cheating involved in the ballot counting process, but there are lots of reasons to expect that it did.

1) The Dems were busted cheating 3 times during the last election. If they cheated 3 times there's a good chance that they cheated more than that, but they were caught 3 times. 

2) Their supporters don't care at all about lying, and crime. They won't even look at Biden.

4) They have a habit of trying to implement voter-fraud-friendly voting rules, and mail-in ballots is one of them. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Sometimes the problem is things like: "They have to stay 100 feet away from the ballot counters."

It's not your job to ignore problems. Just observe. See what happens.

The fact is that election laws were broken when observers were not allowed to do their jobs. That doesn't mean that there was cheating involved in the ballot counting process, but there are lots of reasons to expect that it did.

1) The Dems were busted cheating 3 times during the last election. If they cheated 3 times there's a good chance that they cheated more than that, but they were caught 3 times. 

2) Their supporters don't care at all about lying, and crime. They won't even look at Biden.

4) They have a habit of trying to implement voter-fraud-friendly voting rules, and mail-in ballots is one of them. 

Well, you're good then.  Let's face it, with the current make up of the courts, if you have any valid claim to fraud they will be all over it in favour of Trump.  Sit back, relax, and wait for it all to come right in the end.

I'm sure it will all come right in the end.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, bcsapper said:

Well, you're good then.  Let's face it, with the current make up of the courts, if you have any valid claim to fraud they will be all over it in favour of Trump.  Sit back, relax, and wait for it all to come right in the end.

I'm sure it will all to come right in the end.

What's the old Stalin quote about voting?

:D