Will the Trump Tax Scandal Hurt Him?

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'd never go on a panty raid...oh wait...those are kind of fun. But these days, I'd pick the right sorority to raid...some are a tad hairy if you get me drift.

When you're eighteen you do stupid shit. When you're fifty it's a hell of a lot more creepy.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

And so we have it.  The liar and colossal loser who owes hundreds of millions, who made deficits that should have made the Tea Party melt... well... he is still their hero.

:lol:

They literally don't care.  He doesn't pay taxes - who cares?  He's a raving hypocrite who literally does everything he criticized others for - it's fine!  He used his daddy's wealth and privilege to skip out of the Vietnam War - that's OK.  He went bankrupt more than anyone else I know - that just makes him a smarter business man!  He spent his life stiffing contractors and employees?  Proves he's so smart!  He's a serial liar?  No, that's just the way he talks.  He uses his office to enrich himself - it's Biden's fault!

These people will excuse anything.  They're trapped in worlds of their own making.  And that's where they'll stay.  Half of them are Qanon so they're probably beyond reach anyway.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Wow.  Money laundering.  Can't say I'm surprised.  BTW this is Forbes magazine... :lol:

I don't know if it will hurt him.  Maybe the best bell weather is the response from his cult on here.

Well, to be fair, money laundering is a national treasure in Canada, especially British Columbia.

...so probably won't hurt him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, to be fair, money laundering is a national treasure in Canada, especially British Columbia.

...so probably won't hurt him.

Hockey bags full of cash....just like in Scarface.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ReeferMadness said:

They literally don't care.  He doesn't pay taxes - who cares?  He's a raving hypocrite who literally does everything he criticized others for - it's fine!  He used his daddy's wealth and privilege to skip out of the Vietnam War - that's OK.  He went bankrupt more than anyone else I know - that just makes him a smarter business man!  He spent his life stiffing contractors and employees?  Proves he's so smart!  He's a serial liar?  No, that's just the way he talks.  He uses his office to enrich himself - it's Biden's fault!

These people will excuse anything.  They're trapped in worlds of their own making.  And that's where they'll stay.  Half of them are Qanon so they're probably beyond reach anyway.

He paid the legally required amount.  Your issue is with people like Biden who literally wrote the tax code.  Not somebody that's been in the private sector all his life until 2016.

Just now, Shady said:

It hurts some people's feelings apparently.  Following tax law and paying what you're legally required to pay is somehow cheating.  It's a new level of TDS.

Meanwhile, let's ignore what Ilhan Omar is doing...let's all ignore it...because...you know...racism.

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meanwhile, let's ignore what Ilhan Omar is doing...let's all ignore it...because...you know...racism.

She's a fanatic and a clown and should, if any of the stuff I read about her is true, be in jail.

But she's not running for President. I'd really like to know who he owes that $400 million to. Wouldn't you?

1 minute ago, Argus said:

She's a fanatic and a clown and should, if any of the stuff I read about her is true, be in jail.

But she's not running for President. I'd really like to know who he owes that $400 million to. Wouldn't you?

Let me guess...Russia, Russia, Russia???

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump has insulated himself with people that only believe what he tells them. So for those people, there's no bad news that can effect them. 

They'll believe he didn't purposely downplay the virus when he's on tape saying, specifically, that he likes to do that. 

But for others it may tarnish his successful business man persona. He's actually a rather shitty businessman. 

Just now, Boges said:

Trump has insulated himself with people that only believe what he tells them. So for those people, there's no bad news that can effect them. 

They'll believe he didn't purposely downplay the virus when he's on tape saying, specifically, that he likes to do that. 

But for others it may tarnish his successful business man persona. He's actually a rather shitty businessman. 

...affect them.

One is affected by the effects.

Just now, Boges said:

The same could be said of people that will vote for anyone other than Trump. 

See the Lincoln Project. 

Trump isn't a Neocon. You might want more wars for whatever reason like the Democrats. Trump prefers no wars. To each their own.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump isn't a Neocon. You might want more wars for whatever reason like the Democrats. Trump prefers no wars. To each their own.

I don't want anything in particular other than the most powerful nation in the world led by someone other than a petulant, immature man-baby.

1 minute ago, Boges said:

I don't want anything in particular other than the most powerful nation in the world led by someone other than a petulant, immature man-baby.

So you're all for more war in the Middle East. Good to know where you stand on this matter.