General Chat...or is that Lieutenant?

DogOnPorch

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I know there has been a LOT of activity by me in this club the past few days...just waiting-out a family medical emergency...you know how those things go.

How we cope...

I have been through two of those since this whole terrible covid thing began. Hope you pull though ok my friend! Hang in there!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Southern Fried Rabbit (1953)

Repost

This Warner Brothers classic cartoon keeps getting banned. I assume due to the Reb flag...

Banning cartoons from that era is pretty much the default position now, because they were funny, and the people making them had no idea what would be considered offensive in the 21st Century.  I used to love Tom and Jerry.

I'll bet you Seinfeld is banned from most mass market platforms within twenty years.

11 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Banning cartoons from that era is pretty much the default position now, because they were funny, and the people making them had no idea what would be considered offensive in the 21st Century.  I used to love Tom and Jerry.

I'll bet you Seinfeld is banned from most mass market platforms within twenty years.

As my wife pointed out, much of the the Seinfeld show's humor would never work today as it is slightly pre-internet. 

Can't find each other in a dark theater? Why don't they just text each other...???

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge