If America keeps doing bad things, why hasn't Canada stopped them yet?

Canadians always complain about America's evils, if so why haven't the benevolent Canadian people fought against the imperialist aggressors just like how they fought against the Germans and the Japanese and stopped their tyrannically schemes? Why haven't the kind, nice, decent, civilized Canadian people helped the countries that were under attack by the Yankee aggressors? NOT ONLY THAT but at the same time you ally yourselves towards these bad people, you trade with them, you have treaties with them, you make deals with them.... what the fudge, canucks?

I don't know much about Canadian politics but I am going to guess that you don't have any relations with other bad countries the same way you have relations with your bad neighbor, am I right? Am I right canucks? I bet most of you cannot answer this question. Despite all your rage, this idea has never crossed your minds has it? Or it has but the negatives outweigh the positives and you love the positives so much that you are willing to over look their evils and just complain about it so it doesn't seem that you are onboard with it even though you are, which is it?

Give me a really good answer to this question, canucks.