Nothing to see here just another liberal breach of the ethics act...

Army Guy

As with Justin Trudeau’s vacation on the Aga Khan’s island; with the SNC-Lavalin scandal, and with the ongoing WE charity debacle, there is a sense in this case that the normal rules don’t apply to Bill Morneau to this week’s alleged transgressor, MP Raj Grewal, who has been charged with fraud and breach of trust.

In both cases, “everyday Canadians, the hard-working people who pay their taxes and play by the rules” are urged to vote for a government that will put “the people’s interests ahead of self-interest”. This is dangerous terrain for the Liberals.

The party’s reputation has been tarnished by a succession of wounding scandals. None of them has proven fatal but the cuts accumulate.

The question remains when will the liberal voting zombies stand up and take notice, These are not Canadian morals and values, or are they... time to wake TFU and force a change in government... instead of holding your hand out for a few liberal hand outs trying to buy your vote... 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-its-surprising-that-david-macnaughton-had-an-ethics-violation-but-little-surprise-hes-a-liberal

I vote Liberal if I vote at all. I won't be voting in a federal election while Justin Trudeau is the leader of the Liberal Party. I don't like the GDP for the federal government and better a sister in a whore-house than a brother in the Conservative Party. I'll wait until the Liberals come back from the far left magical mystery tour Justin has taken them on.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:39 PM, Grand Mal said:

I vote Liberal if I vote at all. I won't be voting in a federal election while Justin Trudeau is the leader of the Liberal Party. I don't like the GDP for the federal government and better a sister in a whore-house than a brother in the Conservative Party. I'll wait until the Liberals come back from the far left magical mystery tour Justin has taken them on.

Now that smells like... integrity.

• Like 2

On 9/19/2020 at 10:39 PM, Grand Mal said:

And here i thought all liberals worked  in a whore house, now i find out it's just their sisters.... the things you find out on the intra net ..... Must of got tired of smoking Justin's weed and seen some of the light, well not enough to save your sister, but enough to see Justin for who he is...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Army Guy said:

And here i thought all liberals worked  in a whore house, now i find out it's just their sisters.... the things you find out on the intra net ..... Must of got tired of smoking Justin's weed and seen some of the light, well not enough to save your sister, but enough to see Justin for who he is...

What a stupid post.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Whats a little ironic, is  you "may" of voted liberal twice already extending Justin magical mystery tour and are just waking up now.... After the damage is down... anyway welcome back. 

Nope. The first time around I had decided to sit it out but the Conservative attack ads pissed me off so I went out and voted Liberal. Second time around SNC Lavalin had happened and Morneau and that trip to India so I sat out the second time around. You can't blame me. Especially since my riding is solidly NDP.

I'm an old-school liberal. Capital L Liberal, too. The last federal politician I liked was Jean Chretien.

edit- I'd get behind Jody Wilson-Rayboult if she could be a Liberal leadership candidate.

Edited by Grand Mal