Help me research methods of activism

I am attempting to spearhead a public healthcare opposition response to the Kenney government's assault on healthcare.

Our plans have to be as comprehensive and detailed as possible.

1.  At this moment, I am trying to figure out how MLAs communicate between themselves.  I presume this is via "Dear Colleague" letters.  But, I am not certain if there is a particular format, and as to whether there are rules of decorum regarding such.

Does anyone have any information they can share regarding this?

2.  Does anyone have any advice as to how to research individual MLAs, in regards to what their election campaign platforms were, what they have spoken out about, what their constituent cross-section looks like, what their particular important pillars of support are within their region.  Sure, the short answer is: google it.  But I am hoping that people might be able to offer up some specific online resources etc that are particularly useful.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.  By helping here you might be making an important contribution to the future existence of public healthcare in this country.  As Alberta wages its war with their healthcare system, the rest of the country is watching.

Thanks again

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Hi, the question is not easy and requires serious preparation to write or answer on this topic, but I recommend you https://edusson.com/do-my-assignment this is a proven resource that helps you quickly and efficiently complete such tasks, study the services offered, order an tasks, and the team of professional writers take care of your assignments, give it a try.

Edited by DominicCann

• 6 months later...

Be thankful that you live in the only province that’s resisting public health fascism.  It won’t matter how many people are vaccinated, if there are vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, or low death and hospitalization rates, in most of Canada governments are making everyone live under mandatory restrictions indefinitely.  Not even people like Kenny or DeSantis can protect your freedom because the courts and sensationalized media are ruling against them.  I respect these brave leaders for trying.  You will likely live under restrictions until you die.  

Edited by Zeitgeist