Hitler’s genocide, evil. Yahweh’s genocides good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Hitler’s genocide, evil. Yahweh’s genocides good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

I must be reading the religionist nice guys wrong.  Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

I do not want to believe that my parents, Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity.

I am sure you fell the same way for your parents.

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

I must be wrong.

Regards

DL

13 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

Might be able to help you out if I had a clue what you were talking about. Which genocides do you think Christians and Jews believe are good? Are you going all the way back to the walls of Jericho for a Yahweh approved genocide or did you have something else in mind?

For someone to commit any crime against morality in the name of their ‘invisible friend’ can be considered nothing more than a simple tactic from an adolescent mind to try and remove an obstacle from their life in a manner convenient to their primitive instincts.

Religious genocide is when they are able to convince others to do that on their behalf.

Edited by Heelaque
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 4:21 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Might be able to help you out if I had a clue what you were talking about. Which genocides do you think Christians and Jews believe are good? Are you going all the way back to the walls of Jericho for a Yahweh approved genocide or did you have something else in mind?

All the instances where we are murdered in masses either by Yahweh or on his orders.

Start at Noah if you want and end with Armageddon.

Knowing that god can cure as easily as kill, when god orders genocide, is he being God like of Satan like?

Regards

DL

On 8/24/2020 at 9:17 PM, Heelaque said:

For someone to commit any crime against morality in the name of their ‘invisible friend’ can be considered nothing more than a simple tactic from an adolescent mind to try and remove an obstacle from their life in a manner convenient to their primitive instincts.

Religious genocide is when they are able to convince others to do that on their behalf.

Yep, all for the love of a satanic immoral god.

Regards

DL

3 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

All the instances where we are murdered in masses either by Yahweh or on his orders.

Start at Noah if you want and end with Armageddon.

Knowing that god can cure as easily as kill, when god orders genocide, is he being God like of Satan like?

Regards

DL

So it's as I suspected then. You are going back to the old testament for your allegations of religious of approval of genocides.

You should have said that right away so it could have been immediately disregarded as the silly argument it is.

17 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

So it's as I suspected then. You are going back to the old testament for your allegations of religious of approval of genocides.

You should have said that right away so it could have been immediately disregarded as the silly argument it is.

Armageddon, a genocide, is N.T.

So the pros and cons of genocide is a silly argument.

Ok. Hitler and your vile prick of a god will be pleased at your thinking.

Regards

DL

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

There are end times prophecies in both testaments and most religions.

Using them to insinuate a current support of genocide from followers is the kind of stupid that only works if you're hoping those listening are as stupid as the lack of intellect the insinuation is coming from.

True that the bible speaks of end times. A mythical concept that should be discarded as it wqas likely invented to loosen the purse strings of the gullible sheeple.

As to the present support of followers for their genocidal prick of a god, you would have to ask them their motivations for doing something so unethical.

Good people usually condemn any genocidal prick.

Regards

DL

I'm kind of a fan of the evolving message of religion myself.

Currently I'm incorporating the religious message of the band Babymetal into my Christianity.

And I'm only half-joking. ;)

Babymetal tells us there is a Fox God (I suspect it's female). She is inspiration leading us down an unknown road. She can be deceptive but the ultimate destination is a summer festival of the joy in oneness.

It comforts me to believe that and so I choose to.

You choose to believe you're too much a smarty pants. Whatever...different strokes and all that.

Pa Pa Ya. The Summer festival of Joy. That's my choice.

• 6 months later...

(Sorry I'm not English-speaker).

Hitler is catholic and he is also a politic man who follow a racist ideology. I think for the NSDAP it is not evil what he does because Jews are evil and he want destroy the evil people for the good of the German people. So if you are not Nazi it is evil but if you are Nazi it is good.

This is same for the bad action of Yahweh, Allah but the problem it that confuse fiction and reality. Who can seriously believe in the historicity of Noah's Ark ? So it is different with the Hither's genocide because we are not talking about fiction.

On 4/3/2021 at 3:50 PM, Jean-Kevin said:

(Sorry I'm not English-speaker).

Hitler is catholic and he is also a politic man who follow a racist ideology. I think for the NSDAP it is not evil what he does because Jews are evil and he want destroy the evil people for the good of the German people. So if you are not Nazi it is evil but if you are Nazi it is good.

This is same for the bad action of Yahweh, Allah but the problem it that confuse fiction and reality. Who can seriously believe in the historicity of Noah's Ark ? So it is different with the Hither's genocide because we are not talking about fiction.

It is not fiction to the religious right, and those fascist leaning people almost led the U.S.

Do we want another U.S. president doing war because god told him it was the right thing to do?

Your excuse of non belief excuses you from condemning Yahweh. 

The excuse of belief in that a genocidal entity like Yahweh can be a good role model, be he real or not, is quite immoral, and there is no excuse for it.

If there was, we would be teaching our kids to honor genocidal entities. Right?

Regards

DL

I don't excuse Yahweh for these bad acts as I don't excuse the assembly of deities who decided to destroy the humanity for these bad acts in Epic of Gilgamesh just the problem it is fiction, we are talking about fake genocide. 

Then for the believer who wants to believe it. It is necessary to know the teaching it makes of this history. I never see a "credulous" Christian or Jew will find as teaching that as a man I can decide to carry out genocidal actions because my god has already done so. 

Then Bush and Trump were presidents of the United States, they are the religious right and they don't do the war or set up genocidal actions because god told him.

2 hours ago, Jean-Kevin said:

I don't excuse Yahweh for these bad acts as I don't excuse the assembly of deities who decided to destroy the humanity for these bad acts in Epic of Gilgamesh just the problem it is fiction, we are talking about fake genocide. 

Then for the believer who wants to believe it. It is necessary to know the teaching it makes of this history. I never see a "credulous" Christian or Jew will find as teaching that as a man I can decide to carry out genocidal actions because my god has already done so. 

Then Bush and Trump were presidents of the United States, they are the religious right and they don't do the war or set up genocidal actions because god told him.

Fiction or not, is irrelevant to the many victims.

Bush said god led him.

Seems we have nothing to discuss if facts mean nothing to you.

Thank all the gods I am a Canadian.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

Fiction or not, is irrelevant to the many victims.

When genocide is fiction that means fictional victims, that means no real victims. 

Bush said god led him.

It seems to me Hitler said he hears the voice of providence, and after ? When he does genocidal acts it is not because gold told him or because Bible told him, I think you need to look for the real reason.

Then, did Bush do the genocidal acts ? No he didn't. 

Seems we have nothing to discuss if facts mean nothing to you.

Yes the fictional facts have no real value for me.

Edited by Jean-Kevin
try

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2020 at 11:41 AM, French Patriot said:

I do not want to believe that my parents, Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity.

I am sure you fell the same way for your parents.

My father actually went overseas to fight Hitler’s genocide. You seem very focused on death. A garden is all about life, and God is tending his garden, and watching it bring forth life.

2 hours ago, Logger guy said:

My father actually went overseas to fight Hitler’s genocide. You seem very focused on death. A garden is all about life, and God is tending his garden, and watching it bring forth life.

Yes.

Life with a lot of needless dying to support it. 

Genocides, homophobia and misogyny that ostracizes half the planet without a just cause are what the a hole god you like brings us.

Thanks.

Moral people have condemned your god. Do so or let Satan continue to guide you.

Regards

DL

• 6 months later...
On 8/22/2020 at 4:21 AM, Infidel Dog said:

See the US for starters.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 2:21 PM, Logger guy said:

Your male dominator god has no garden and we're sodomizing the life support systems of the planet in "his" name.  Human beings really went astray when we began envisioning the creator in human form.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

See the US for starters.

Here the definition of Genocide:

"Genocide is an internationally recognized crime where acts are committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group." 

So what specific national, ethnic racial or religious group did the US intend to destroy under command from a Jewish or Christian God.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

So what specific national, ethnic racial or religious group did the US intend to destroy under command from a Jewish or Christian God.

I see the great predominance of colored in U.S.  jails, and their  inability to vote, as a slow but continuing genocide against colors other than white.

I do not think the colors other than white will take it much longer.

Believe in god or not, but let us all fucking pray.

Regards

DL