Canada & the US Civil War

9 minutes ago, Petros said:

In absolute numbers, more Americans live abroad than Canadians.

Too funny...now absolute numbers matter.

In fact, net migration from Canada peaked in 2008 at 8.001 per 1,000. Once civil war breaks out in the United States, the net migration from America will be astronomical. We will have to hire additional border security to keep the hoards of Americans out of our country.

Why were so many more Canadians leaving in the first place ?

Canadian snowbirds are still trying to get to warm U.S. states, even during a pandemic.

On 12/19/2020 at 1:37 PM, Army Guy said:

Ya I'm clueless to your universe, In my universe every continent has had a long history of killing for all kinds of reasons...

I strongly disagree.

====

Europeans frequently kill each other 1600-2000: Thirty Years War, Napoleonic Wars, 1914-18, 1939-1945, Yugoslavia....

North Americans, less so 1600-2000: War of 1812, US Civil War

South Americans generally get along.

So, who is civilized?

13 minutes ago, August1991 said:

I strongly disagree.

====

Europeans frequently kill each other 1600-2000: Thirty Years War, Napoleonic Wars, 1914-18, 1939-1945, Yugoslavia....

North Americans, less so 1600-2000: War of 1812, US Civil War

South Americans generally get along.

So, who is civilized?

In the 400 years between 1600 and 2000, how many wars/people died occurred in various continents?

Europeans killed each other between 1616-1636: The Swedes got involved to impose peace.

Then, in the early 1800s, Europeans killed each other because a psychopath wanted to "change" Europe.

Between 1914-45, even more Europeans believed they were the future.

====

And some Americans believe that Hollywood is sophisticated because it is so European.

1 hour ago, August1991 said:

In the 400 years between 1600 and 2000, how many wars/people died occurred in various continents?

Europeans killed each other between 1616-1636: The Swedes got involved to impose peace.

Then, in the early 1800s, Europeans killed each other because a psychopath wanted to "change" Europe.

Between 1914-45, even more Europeans believed they were the future.

====

And some Americans believe that Hollywood is sophisticated because it is so European.

You know you could have done this yourself, I'll give you some sources you can add up the total deaths recorded form each continent... like i said every continent has a long history of war and conflict, Australia is missing, along with the drug wars in central America and Mexico plus the slave trade years are unaccounted for.  but you can start with these and fill out what i missed later.

List of conflicts in Africa - Wikipedia

List of conflicts in Asia - Wikipedia

List of conflicts in Central America - Wikipedia

List of conflicts in Europe - Wikipedia

List of conflicts in South America - Wikipedia

List of modern conflicts in the Middle East - Wikipedia

European colonization of the Americas - Wikipedia

Military history of North America - Wikipedia

Edited by Army Guy

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

You know you could have done this yourself, I'll give you some sources you can add up the total deaths recorded form each continent... like i said every continent has a long history of war and conflict, Australia is missing, along with the drug wars in central America and Mexico plus the slave trade years are unaccounted for.  but you can start with these and fill out what i missed later.

Wikipedia...

Zillions of Western People talk to Western People.

====

Army Guy, I have no problem with Wikipedia.

But make no mistake: Americans are peaceful; Europeans are violent.

Americans (South more than North) generally live in peace.

Europeans? They are violent. Despite their claim of civilisation/sophistication (Hermingway/Clooney/Hollywood/), every century or so, Europeans kill each other.

Manitobans have never fought with Dakotans.

Serbians killed Croatians. Germans watched.

Just now, August1991 said:

Wikipedia...

Zillions of Western People talk to Western People.

====

Army Guy, I have no problem with Wikipedia.

But make no mistake: Americans are peaceful; Europeans are violent.

Americans (South more than North) generally live in peace.

Europeans? They are violent. Despite their claim of civilisation/sophistication (Hermingway/Clooney/Hollywood/), every century or so, Europeans kill each other.

Canadian "Manitobans" have never fought with American "Dakotans".

Serbians killed Croatians. Germans watched.

Someone here seems incredulous that ppl living in what is now Canada during the US Civil War did not press Cdn gov to fight it. Before 1867 the colonial territories of what is now Canada were ruled by Britain. You may want to ask Britain, and not a non-existent Canadian govt, why it did not get involved. Perhaps the US Revolution would be one of n reasons to stay out of another nation's domestic conflict? Or 1812-1815, or 1837-1838? The total population was under 3.3M yet 40k fought anyway, most for US. How many "Americans" living west of the Mississippi fought in it? Iraq leaps to mind. WMD turned out to be a lie. NATO fought conflicts in Europe and Asia, and Canada was in most, but not WMD Iraq, thank God. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, August1991 said:

3. He is turning Canada into Argentina. He is like Evita Peron and Gerald Butts is like Juan Peron. 

It's more like comrade Trudeau is trying to turn Canada into a communist country thanks to this convid 1984 farce. Canadians have lost a lot of their freedoms that they once enjoyed and had just ten months ago. Now they have more restrictions on just about everything that they want to do, go or even say. We are all finding out today as to what life is like living in a communist country. In communist country, travelling outside the country is not allowed or discouraged. Try leaving North Korea for a vacation if one is a citizen. The only way out of NK is to sneak out. 

We have become prisoners in our own country unless we are willing to take the vaccine shot or show to have taken a convid test. If the test shows positive forget your vacation plans because you are not going anywhere, Mac. 

And if you test positive before you take your plane back home, well too bad for you. You must stay there until you can show negative convid on your next convid test to go back home. What and such bull chit indeed. One could be stuck in some country for weeks or months if one always shows positive convid and all at your expense. 

I pity the person who goes to another country and takes the test and passes and who still has to come back to Canada and quarantine for 14 days even when you have shown to be convid free on your return. For those who only have two weeks holiday, there is no way they can go on a holiday and be stuck at home for two weeks upon returning. They could lose their jobs. 

If a civil war is needed to get all of my freedoms back and get back to my old normal life that I once lived and enjoyed then let the battle begin. I am a patriot who believes in freedom and freedom of speech and the right to assemble or be free to travel with no restrictions. All that is going on today in Canada smacks of communism. Believe it or not. 

On 12/13/2020 at 8:20 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

It is very entertaining...that's why so many Canadians watch the show.  Much more boring in Canada, where few would actually fight over Charter Rights or liberty....Clarity Act is much easier.   See "Quebec".

I'm sure Canada is a fine place to live, and many do.   But far more people live in the "states"....#1 choice for immigrants too.

Don't need your ARs....for obvious reasons.

I am very happy that your new El Presidenty is going to allow anyone who gets to America to pretty much stay forever. That should take a load off of those that at one time had to leave America because of Trump ad head for Canada. This should help ease all of those tens of thousands of illegal criminals from entering from America trying to enter Canada by way of Manitoba.

Maybe many of them here in Canada will decide to go back to your America. Manitoba may become a hot bed for those illegal criminals that are here now and want to head back to Joe Biden's America. Geez, I hope so!! 

On 10/27/2020 at 8:50 PM, AYanker76 said:

Taxme, will you please shut up?  You spit on the graves of everyone this pandemic has killed.  There are so many people here just like you who'd only wished to live to regret their foolishness and selfishness after getting infected.  

If you can't abstain from from a keyboard, then take a nice trip to a bar down South here and rid those of us who actually want to survive of your stupidity. 

Yanker, will you please shut up. You are spitting on the graves of everyone who did not die from convid but instead died from committing suicide because of convid. You obviously could care less about the millions of people who have lost their jobs and incomes. Many marriages are in turmoil. Drinking and taking drugs are up. Millions of people all over the world are all suffering froma so called virus plague that they know nothing about. All people like you do all day long is listen to your lying politicians and the lying media about how bad this convid virus is. There are thousands of scientists and doctors that are saying that this china virus is not as bad as it is being made out to be. 

How bad or what do you know about this China virus? I always keep hearing stories about how bad this virus is but I cannot prove it to myself nor can you that it is has bad as they say it is. Reason being is because I do not believe the lying MSM anymore. I read a story that some guy on a motorcycle was hit and killed. When for some reason they did a convid test in him, he showed as having this convid virus, and in the end they put this guy on the convid dying list. Another lying made up fabricated number for the convid list of deaths. Do you see thousands of convid victims going to a hospital? Do you ever see dozens of ambulances coming and going with patients to the hospital? Some nurses have said that their hospitals are very quiet with hardly anyone showing up with convid. So, go away with your state of panic and fear and paranoia. If I do get this convid virus I may live or die and I am pretty sure that many here will care leas if I get sick or die. Just saying. 

First of all if one takes vitamin C and D and Zinc they have a pretty good chance of not getting or catching any viruses. And besides there are hundreds of thousands of people every year that will get some virus floating around and many will survive and many will die. Nothing new here. This China virus is no different. It just makes some people sick and some people die. There is a 99% chance of survival after getting convid.  

All I am trying to do is to try and stay away form people like you and your stupidity. You are not going to die because I refuse to wear a mask, social distance, quarantine or lock myself down. But I may die from living your convid lifestyle and having to keep listening to people like you who have no idea as to what they are talking about. Do your own research as I am always doing and trying to get the other side of the story and stop listening to others who maybe are trying to spread bull chit to you every day and people like you suck it all up. Goodbye. ;)

PS: I do believe that America may end up with a civil war on it's hands. When 80 million Americans know that Trump should have won the election, and not lost the election, and believe that fraud was involved then I can see some Trump supporters getting pizzed off. Biden is an illegal president and everyone knows it. Biden will be the reason why a civil war may break out in America. :(

Edited by taxme