Canada & the US Civil War

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Canadians dig tunnels under the border too....in exchange for similar contraband.   It's not just Mexico.

Mexican citizens can cross other borders....but they choose the USA.   The walls have existed for many years before Trump came along, especially near San Diego.

The wall only covers a tiny fraction of the US-Mexico border, and Trump has only build a few miles of wall expansion.  Most of the walls that have been constructed, have just been reinforcing of already existing walls.

PS.....Where have Canadians dug tunnels? I'm not doubting it has ever happened but certainly not on the scale of the tunnels from Mexico into the United States.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Fools want war.

It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it.

---Robert E Lee

I think those who would go to war for Trump would be flattered to be called fools.

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

Standard issue M4.  How many civilians carry those and flash bangs, Kevlar, helicopters, etc.....

Don't need them....I watched rioting leftards take over a police precinct using just rocks and fireworks rockets.   Burnt that sucka to the ground while the police retreated.   National Guard (military) would not engage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Don't need them....I watched rioting leftards take over a police precinct using just rocks and fireworks rockets.   Burnt that sucka to the ground while the police retreated.   National Guard (military) would not engage.

At First Bull Run, entire regiments of new 'soldiers' without uniforms fired upon each other only to learn they were on the same side.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes because it would have been a slaughter had they intervened as trump wanted.  Sure they'd put up a fight but in the end its like watching ants vs pit bulls.  

It's not about Trump....it's about liberty.    Canada will never figure that out....because it can't.

No it's not.  It might be about gullibility, but it has nothing to do with liberty.

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Quality vs. quantity...ask Germany how that worked out against the Russians.

Many military would not fire on U.S. citizens.

IN World War 2, the Germans had far superior quality of rifles, tanks, and other weapons. The problem was there were far more Russians, and the winters of the Eastern Front did the Germans in.  The ratio of Germans vs Russians killed during the war was 6:1 in favor of Germany.   If Hitler had drove straight to Moscow, instead of veering south to the oilfields, he would have likely won the war in the east.

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

Yes because it would have been a slaughter had they intervened as trump wanted.  Sure they'd put up a fight but in the end its like watching ants vs pit bulls.  

The point is that the "government" forces were defeated....and retreated....despite all of their guns, armour, riot control kit, and dogs.

Just now, Petros said:

If Hitler had drove straight to Moscow, instead of veering south to the oilfields, he would have likely won the war in the east.

Hitler actually 'veered south' in order to help Army Group South at Kiev. This was indeed ultimately a mistake....but Kiev was also Germany's greatest victory of all-time.

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think those who would go to war for Trump would be flattered to be called fools.

They are definitely fools, yet they are dangerous fools. They would be easily defeated, due to their intelligence not being as high as non-Trump supporters.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Like I said...you just don't get it...and never will.

I guess it could be said to be a matter of opinion.  I get it all too well. 

What I don't get is how come it's so obvious to me and those like me, but so invisible to others.

6 minutes ago, Petros said:

They are definitely fools, yet they are dangerous fools. They would be easily defeated, due to their intelligence not being as high as non-Trump supporters.

They easily outsmarted Hillary Clinton and her "supporters".   The Canadians only get to watch either way.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Hitler actually 'veered south' in order to help Army Group South at Kiev. This was indeed ultimately a mistake....but Kiev was also Germany's greatest victory of all-time.

It also did not hurt that the Ukrainians viewed the Germans as liberators, rather than enemies, as Stalin had persecuted them for over a decade.  I would argue the Blitzkreig over France was the greatest victory Hitler had accomplished. 

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I guess it could be said to be a matter of opinion.  I get it all too well. 

What I don't get is how come it's so obvious to me and those like me, but so invisible to others.

Trump will be gone, but the "deplorables" will remain....resist, obstruct, impeach !

All of those red counties are red for a reason....liberty.

rf.jpg

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

They easily outsmarted Hillary Clinton and her "supporters".   The Canadians only get to watch either way.

Hillary Clinton defeated herself. She took up identity politics, something that almost cost Biden the election. Everyone hates identity politics. Black people hated the BLM movement so much, that a greater percentage of Black people voted Republican that at any times since at least the early 70s.  In Canada nearly all Indigenous people are against the Idle No More movement, and the rail blockades.  

1 minute ago, Petros said:

It also did not hurt that the Ukrainians viewed the Germans as liberators, rather than enemies, as Stalin had persecuted them for over a decade.  I would argue the Blitzkreig over France was the greatest victory Hitler had accomplished. 

Victory in a battle. France was a very successful campaign due to Hitler's lack of meddling. Guderian and friends made the decicions...not rear area types.

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump will be gone, but the "deplorables" will remain....resist, obstruct, impeach !

Trump supporters are now on defence. That scrawny Democrat quarterback won't know what hit him....

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

rf.jpg

From the map, we can see there is a big urban/rural divide. That is becoming an increasing problem in America. It is already a problem in Canada, as the party who wins the most seats in Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver, usually wins our elections.