Canada & the US Civil War

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The USA already had a civil....approximately 40,000 Canadians with guns joined in the fight.

I hope it happens again. We need to purge America of the dangerous MAGA cult. Trump and his enablers need to be tried for treason, and the population needs to be un-brainwashed. 

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Guess which side has the most guns ?

Guns are the easiest thing in the World to attain. Look at the Mexican Cartels. Guns are technically illegal for the average Mexican citizen to own, yet the Cartels have traded drugs for guns on such a level, that some Cartels have nearly as much artillery as most American militias. It will be easy to acquire guns, and I am willing to fight and die, if it means taking down the Trump criminal enterprise. 

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Guess which side has the most guns ?

And these days, one doesn't have to drive a Minié ball down a slightly tighter rifled bore with a ramrod. Quaint...but annoying.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Petros said:

Guns are the easiest thing in the World to attain. Look at the Mexican Cartels. Guns are technically illegal for the average Mexican citizen to own, yet the Cartels have traded drugs for guns on such a level, that some Cartels have nearly as much artillery as most American militias. It will be easy to acquire guns, and I am willing to fight and die, if it means taking down the Trump criminal enterprise. 

Oh...I doubt that.   Mexican cartels get their guns from...America.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Oh...I doubt that.   Mexican cartels get their guns from...America.

That what I meant to say.  They deal on a routine basis with corrupt border guards.  They have dozens of tunnels leading from Mexico to the United States, some times miles in length.  There they smuggle thousands of kgs of methamphetamine and other drugs, often in exchange for thousands of guns.  

This is why the Wall was such a stupid idea. It will stop law abiding Mexican citizens in fear of their life from crossing the border, but will not do anything to prevent Mexican Cartels from smuggling drugs, and having Latino gangs cause havoc inside the US.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nope....private firearms ownership far exceeds the government's in America....hell...in Canada too.

Well, Canada.  I think I have more guns than the Canadian military.

But the US government has the good ones.  And they know how to use them properly.

Nope....private firearms ownership far exceeds the governments in America....hell...Canada too.

Got me three B61s sittin' in the backyard. Last night, left the sprinkler runnin' on 'em...silly me. Good thing the safeties work.

Just now, Petros said:

That what I meant to say.  They deal on a routine basis with corrupt border guards.  They have dozens of tunnels leading from Mexico to the United States, some times miles in length.  There they smuggle thousands of kgs of methamphetamine and other drugs, often in exchange for thousands of guns. 

Canadians dig tunnels under the border too....in exchange for similar contraband.   It's not just Mexico.

This is why the Wall was such a stupid idea. It will stop law abiding Mexican citizens in fear of their life from crossing the border, but will not do anything to prevent Mexican Cartels from smuggling drugs, and having Latino gangs cause havoc inside the US.

Mexican citizens can cross other borders....but they choose the USA.   The walls have existed for many years before Trump came along, especially near San Diego.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

But the US government has the good ones.  And they know how to use them properly.

Quality vs. quantity...ask Germany how that worked out against the Russians.

Many military would not fire on U.S. citizens.

• Like 1

Nope....private firearms ownership far exceeds the government's in America....hell...in Canada too.

Exactly. This is why we have to smuggle more guns into Canada. We need to be prepared to defend Canadian autonomy if there is ever a large scale conflict in America.  It would certainly spill over into Canada, and Trudeau hates the West, and will use any context to ban firearms.

Look at what happened in Nova Scotia. The dentist who went on a shooting rampage, used illegal guns smuggled from the United States to kill people.  Trudeau responds by banning more types of rifles for legal gun owners, while turning a blind eye to gun violence committed by gangs in Toronto and other cities, where the vast majority of guns are smuggled into Canada from America.  That is why we have to smuggle more guns into Canada, since our government is working against us.  Trudeau is protecting the criminal element while working to take guns away from honest citizens in Western Canada.

Fools want war.

It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it.

---Robert E Lee

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It would take all but six months to obtain enough firearms from the United States, to prevent the Trudeau Government from doing anything to Western Canada.

I wonder if US citizens will fire on each other.  Probably.

After that, the military might as well.