Kamala Harris

So the news is out: Kamala Harris is Biden's VP pick.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this?

I personally do not like Kamala Harris. When Kamala Harris was in her 30s, she dated a married man in his 60s who was a member of the California Assembly. Any person with common sense could figure out that she did that to advance her career. I do not like people who do that kind of stuff.

I also find her to be an unpleasant and untrustworthy person, but that's just me. 

I think someone like Amy Klobuchar would've been a better pick for Biden. Even Susan Rice I would've preferred over Kamala Harris.

13 minutes ago, Honolulu147 said:

1. I personally do not like Kamala Harris. When Kamala Harris was in her 30s, she dated a married man in his 60s who was a member of the California Assembly.
2. Any person with common sense could figure out that she did that to advance her career. I do not like people who do that kind of stuff.

3. I also find her to be an unpleasant and untrustworthy person, but that's just me. 

1. If there's one thing Americans won't stand for, it's a politician that engages in adultery.  That's why Donald Trump won.
2. 'Common sense' = 'draw your own conclusions from nothing'

3. Why wouldn't we listen to you ?

I think your post is excellent.

36 minutes ago, Honolulu147 said:

I personally do not like Kamala Harris. When Kamala Harris was in her 30s, she dated a married man in his 60s who was a member of the California Assembly. 

Bang on. Even leftist media thinks she's scum:

vhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/27/willie-brown-kamala-harris-san-francisco-chronicle-letter/2695143002/

Her path to the top is eerily reminiscent of the way Hunter Biden profited from his father's power and influence. She got extremely lucrative and influential positions from Wille Brown (then she treated him like crap on her heel, at least Hunter showed some gratitude). 

Kamala and Jod Biden were meant to be together, they're fellow scum. IE, they're perfect for the top of the Dem party. Who else wants to lead Omar, Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Pressley, AOC, Hirono, etc. I honestly wouldn't trust those scumbags to sweep my garage floor. 

32 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. If there's one thing Americans won't stand for, it's a politician that engages in adultery.  That's why Donald Trump won.

I don't think it was really adultery, her sugar daddy was separated at the time of their relationship if USA Today is to be believed. 

Part of me is curious to see how Americans would respond to a black, female POTUS who is directly descended from a black, female slave-owner.

She was always my joint first choice, tied with Susan Rice.  I hope she wipes the floor with Pence during the debate, and she and Joe Biden humiliate the living daylights out of the execrable pile of dog sputum that currently resides in the White House.  I look forward to her being the first ever female POTUS when Biden steps down halfway through his term.

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

She was always my joint first choice, tied with Susan Rice.  I hope she wipes the floor with Pence during the debate, and she and Joe Biden humiliate the living daylights out of the execrable pile of dog sputum that currently resides in the White House.  I look forward to her being the first ever female POTUS when Biden steps down halfway through his term.

She wiped the floor with Joe Biden already...now she has to be his bitch.

24 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

She wiped the floor with Joe Biden already...now she has to be his bitch.

Yeah, it's all working out as planned.  The Obama/Biden plan to put a black woman in the White House, without her being a wingnut.

Sleeping your way to the top is an American tradition, she is America's sweetheart!  I wonder if Biden's penis tasted musty.

In other news, Harris is a careerist and a savage opportunist and I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, which I would reckon would be about 4 feet.  She's morally empty, and has the semen-strained dresses to prove it.

Watching CBC cover Kamala Harris.   The network showed CANADIAN visible minorities all excited and rooting for Harris. 

The network seems so anxiously trying to have a Canadian connection with Kamala Harris!  :)

Tell me Canadian visible minorities won't get all giddy and exited........doing the same for LESLYN LEWIS!

Edited by betsy

She isn't even black so why does she claim to be black? That was a silly question I know but still she is not black.

Unfortunately this American categorisation of people into whites, blacks etc is trying to break through here in Europe as well even though nobody here identifies oneself first and foremost as white or black but by one's nationalities.

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

How about something like this, Charles? Or does it require comment? Something like, I don't know...maybe...

Kamala: "Pardon me Joe, but there's a knife in your back. Oh, and can you return it when you're finished. I'll be needing it to slice Brie for the girls at the Slave-owning Immigrants for reparations committee."

Do you need a refresher on all the things said about Donald Trump, who now carry water for him?